December 20, 2014 | 1551 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 1:30:00 AM More reviews by icestars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A friend gave me the Cherry Me one, which I wasn't particularly found of because it gave my lips a redder tint than I would hope for. Fortunately, the moisturization really worked out and I decided to purchase one that wasn't quite as red. I gave the Cherry Me one to my sister, who likes and is currently still using it very much. I settled on the Peppermint, because I wasn't sure if the other tinted ones were too colorful and I just wanted to test out the product. It worked wonders on me, and after about a month I was down to just a little bit of product, so I went ahead and bought three more: the Peach Kiss, Peppermint, and Quenched. I realized that the tinted ones didn't give quite as much moisturization, and the Peach Kiss one really just didn't show up at all on my lips, and seemed to make my lips more flaky. I gave that one to my sister as well, who really enjoyed it. The clear Baby Lips really are adorable though, and they are magic on my lips. My lips feel very soothed and they actually seem to have plumped up. Some people say it didn't work, but I went ahead and went on with a thick layer on my bottom lip and just smacked my lips together. It also helped a lot to brush my lips a little with my toothbrush (Yes, it really does exfoliate!) and then apply it. The circulation was better and my lips had more of a natural pink tint, so I went on with my Baby Lips for that fresh and moisturized feel. Overall, I love this product. I hope it never discontinues, I will keep on repurchasing. For anyone who chose the tinted ones and they didn't work, try with the clear ones. I bought this at Walmart for $2.97, and it was definitely worth it. I completely recommend, but the cap did come off once. Luckily, nothing happened to the lip balm as I had rolled it all the way down and had used most of it. Very good product.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/13/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by nivealover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hate these lipbalms. They all smell terrible, they dont absorb into your lips, and they taste aweful! When you buy the coloured ones, they colour your lips like a lipstick. Not like a stwin or sheer balm. I would not reco, end this product. It is terrible.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by cheeky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have both good and bad things to say about baby lips lip balm. my first one was the cherry color, and it honestly was pretty, but not flattering on my skin tone. the cap wouldn't stay on though, and it got ruined. the packing is super cute, but i seem to have a problem with the caps! then i got a limited edition set over the holidays from walmart, it came with a coral color and something else. both colors were gorgeous, the coral was great because i like a really natural color on my lips, and it was something i could just apply at work without looking over done, and not too glossy. i lost it though, hopefully they sell the coral color on its own now. my problem with these balms is they are not moisturizing enough for me to wear alone, and honestly they do seem to chap my lips. i'd rather just have to apply one balm, not two, so it's inconvenient. not sure i'd def repurchase any of them besides the coral color.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/13/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by LasVegasTia

Very cute packaging but extremely disapointing product. Did not work for me. Not moisturizing at not.will not soothe dry or chapped lips. For the same price go with yes to carrots lip balm. You wont be desapointed

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by vivapocalypse

I love this product! Many people said to not use this with dry or chapped lips. My lips disagree. They were really chappy before using this (exfoliated regularly) and this product make the dry flakes come off easily without making my lips bleed (I know it sounds gross). While the moisturizing effect lasts a very long time, i reapply every so often because I love the smell (Quench).
While it is slightly greasy, I don't really mind. It still manages to stay in place and I don't have sensitive skin, so I haven't broken out. I'm going to keep applying this just until I feel like my lips are fine without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 8:58:00 AM More reviews by xoxovo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love Baby Lips! Makes my lips feel so soft and moisturized. I hope they never discontinue it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by angelicakitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I loved baby lips so much, it helped my lips feel baby soft again. I LOVED IT SO FRIGGEN MUCH.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by LeMaki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the only lip balm that actually moisturises my lips. It lasts a good amount of time on the lips, which means that you don't need to use it constantly. The chemical scent I could do without, but you can't have everything.

The tinted versions seem to dry out my lips more, so I don't use them. I have no idea why they do this.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by katielouiseoct86

I don't use these as my everyday lip balm. It felt good on my lips but after it wore away my lips were left dry. Though I do have to say I love the tinted baby lips because I'm not using them 24/7 but just when I want a nice light wash of color. I really love Pink Punch and Grape Vine!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by ellielane119

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

These...are...amazing. I have to admit, I didn't expect much just picking up two random ones at Walmart. I wasn't overly excited to try them but very long love affair story short, I own all six of these. I slip them in my pocket and carry them around with me everywhere I go. Quenched and Peppermint are my favorites and most-used because they are clear, but I like to use Peach Kiss (a LOVELY sparkly nude), Cherry Me (simple blue-toned light red wash) and Grape Vine (a dark purple that looks scary in the tube but a nice tint on my pigmented lips) as well for lighter eye makeup days. I don't use Pink Punch nearly as much as the other 5 because I feel like it's too pigmented and makes my lips look Barbie-plastic and fake - I think the pink is too blue toned, or something. I love the smell of it though. Overall I give these 5 lippies because I use them all the time and the colors aren't scary! I feel like they're more of a lip protectant, though, instead of a moisture-rich balm. If you have dead, dry, chapped lips they won't help you too much if you want to achieve softer ones, but these will help them stay that way once you do. All in all, awesome product I do NOT want to leave home without!