Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.6

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 4/10/2013 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I'm so glad I found this stuff! In the harsh Canadian winter, Baby Lips is a godsend. It leaves my lips moisturized and supple all day and gives me extra protection with its built-in SPF. One tube lasts forever. Will absolutely be repurchasing.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product!! It works so well and i would definitely buy it again!

These are my favourite Chapstick! They are true to there color and work so well! They really do make your lips baby soft!

on 4/7/2013 7:54:00 AM

These are so amazing. They moisturize and leave a colorful tint to your lips. Some are clear, if you just want moisture, and most have SPF. My favorite is Cherry Me. I love these little guys, and really recommend them. :)

I admit it, the cute and colorful packaging is what attracted me to try this product. I bought the "quenched" unscented one. I do not feel that this moisturizes my lips one bit. I actually feel that it makes my lips DRY. I will stick with my Vanilla Softlips from now on!

on 4/7/2013 3:20:00 AM

I have this in "Berry" and I absolutely luuuuurve the scent! I use this over my Maybelline color sensational in Totally Toffee or as a balm under my Dior Addict Beige Casual. The MUA taught me this technique so it adds a little gloss- like- shine- effect. I also got "Menthol" as a gift that came with a magazine. I loveeeee it. I love the bright colorful tubes it comes in.. Its sooo cute and girly.

on 4/7/2013 2:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have a clear one, Peppermint. Its scent is pretty darn good. I have a soft spot for minty things, so I was willing to overlook the fact that the menthol was probably doing bad things to my lips lol. Despite that, it seems reasonably moisturizing. I wouldn't expect these to save me from a horribly chapped, bleeding pucker, but they do well enough for daily maintenance. The SPF is a nice touch.
I actually have no idea what the price is, as it was gifted to me by a friend. I'd be willing to pay up to $4~5 for this stuff though.
I asked around, and a lot of people find the packaging adorable. A few thought it was tacky. I do find some of the color combos gross, like the package for Cherry Me. I quite like the lime-green-and-purple colors of my Peppermint though. I find it almost punkish, heh. But very cute.

on 4/6/2013 12:29:00 PM

I have every baby lips except the limited edition ones and im obsessed! These are really awesome for soft lips and just a hint of color!

on 4/4/2013 11:35:00 PM

I don't really like the colored ones as much, but the clear ones are extremely nice on the lips. Although the packaging isn't the best its okay, I mean what do you really expect? Overall I think this is an amazing everyday lipbalm.

on 4/4/2013 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I love baby lips! The packaging is cute but I'm used to the clear ones. I have it in peach kiss,melon mania, and pink wink. The pigmentation isn't strong, so it's bad if you expect more color, but it's good if you like sheer for everyday. They're have some sort of scent. Peach kiss of course smells like peaches, melon mania smells sorta like ... cherries?heh , and pink wink smells like bubblegum. Peach kiss is a very sheer nude, pink wink is a cool sheer pink, and melon mania is a sheer pinkish-red. I hace to reapply every 2 hours so thats a downer. My other complaint is if you apply more than twice a day, it can dry out your lips! (ironic)

Popular Lip Treatments