Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

I love baby lips! They make my lips really soft and give it that nice pop of color that i want. Can we just take a second to talk about the smell of baby lips. THEY SMELL AMAZING! Honestly if they made the baby lips scent into a perfume i would smell it all day. The only prob i have is the fact that u have to keep on reapplying it throughout the day. It comes off really easily. But its still a great lip product.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Makes your lips smooth and beautiful

I love this but I think it's a little to hyped up. I got it for my mom on Mother's Day and so I tried it. It's good and I like the heavier feeling of it. That's just my personal weird tastes though.You have to apply a bit more than usual but that's my personal preference. Also the packaging is AMAZING. It has a really secure fit so it won't come off. And there is a little tab near the base to make it fool proof. It's seems a decent value too. Overall it's great!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Absolutely love the color choices (haven't tried the electro collection yet)! This product is great! It moisturizes extremely well. I only reapply a few times a day. It can be a little heavy feeling (so only apply a little bit). This is by far the best moisturizer I've used outside of Carmex (I hate Chapstick and Blistex).

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

i love this product!! i have the cherry me one and i love the color. it is very hydrating and really gives you baby lips. and i know from experience. when i went to the dentist, they numbed my mouth and i cant help but pinch and play with my lip. the next day my lip was black from the scab that was forming! i used the cherry me lip balm and the discoloration was almost gone after one day! i think its the pigment in the lip balm but i love it! i cant wait to buy the electro collection! once it goes on sale in the drugstore i am buying the pink shock and strike a rose!!

edit: i got the electro collection and got pink shock!! this lip balm is very pigmented, pretty much it. it does look nice but its not as shiny as the cherry me one and not as hydrating too. lastly, it doesnt have spf!! nice product but wont repurchase it, only the cherry me.

I received 2 tubes of Baby Lips as a gift & I really liked the product. I used it daily at least 3 times a day for a month. Four days ago I awoke to swollen lips that felt bumpy & painful. Three days later they are still swollen, painful, & peeling. I am now on day 4 & my lips are starting to heal but they feel kind of raw. I did a lot of online research & found several women had the dry peeling from using this product. I was suspicious that the product may have been old and expired. I read on other reviews that the balm contains a plumping ingredient, which I (a black woman with full lips) have no need of. I bought Blistex Medicated cream, started using it on day 3 & that seems to be helping with the healing process. I will not buy or use this product again. From the reviews I've read, seems I may have an allergic reaction to the ingredients.

as a owner of more then 200 lip products( little much right) it is safe to say this is my HG for lip balm, I absolutly love it!
pros:
its moisturizing, has spf, nice colours
cons:
-pricey
-no store carries all the colours

*I wish they would bring back out their limited edition colours, they were such nice pretty colours
I would recommend this
if you don't like this, the body shop has really good lip products

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love these! Disregarding a the hype over this product, I like these because I'm not a fan of lipstick, but sometimes I do want some color. These are perfect because they moisturize but they aren't too heavy, and can be quickly applied without a mirror. They do need to be reapplied pretty often, but that doesnt really bother me. Like any lip product, there are some shades that I'm not a fan of, but most are great!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'll give the product this, the packaging is cute. When it comes to the product itself, you get what you pay for. I was so excited when YouTube beauty gurus were raving about these and their moisturizing properties! So I went out and bought The Spearmint and Pink Punch. I loved the flavor and scent of these but the color pay off and moisturizing effect was 0 to none. I bought the rest of the collection to see if there was ANY hope... and the cherry one was the only one that showed up well. I really would not recommend these, INSTEAD TRY : E.l.f's moisturizing lip balm. $1 and it's basically like putting butter on your lips! It's wonderful :)!

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I use this in place of neutrogena lip healing with SPF when I'm on the go. I like its not messy and is in a solid form. Adds shine but wears off quickly sometimes. Really wish they would add more variety for the SPF line . Overall though its easy to use as a quick touch up for chap lips with the added benefit of SPF .

Popular Lip Treatments