September 19, 2014 | 974 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by neevebabyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I live in Australia so the flavours and packaging is different to the US. I have the flavours Menthol, Anti-Oxident Berry and Mango Pie and Pink Blast from the 'Glow' collection. The original babylips arent supposed to have any colour just smell and taste nice and the babylips glow has a slight pink colour. My lips have never been in better condition since i've been using this my lips are so moisturised and smooth absolutely looove it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2013 11:02:00 AM More reviews by isabelle155699

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the packaging! Super cute!!! The product is decent and does what it says...it moisturizes and adds a slight tint. I'd suggest trying it out if you haven't already!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2013 3:10:00 AM More reviews by dimsum643

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hmm, this is kind of my love-hate product. First off, I like the packaging the cap stays on, and there are a range of colors. The first lip balm i tried from the line was quenched. It has a cute blue packaging. Maybelline claims it improves the health of your lips, that I do not believe after trying this product. When I first applied it, it feels moisturizing and it has a silky/slippery texture, but when the product comes off my lips feel horrible! They were peeling and cracked. I love the scent of this it smells like gummy bears, kind of nostalgic. The smell is tainted with a bit of sun screen.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by rustybag

I bought the red one (cherry), and I liked it at first. Nice, sheer, red pop of color. However, it does not moisturize very well and the color starts to pill after a while. Forget it if your lips are chapped at all. But on healthy lips with no issues or flaking, it works okay. Probably would not buy again, though.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2013 7:10:00 AM More reviews by kattandbeckalways

This is my second go to lip balm.
Although refreshing, and having a lovely taste, it actually does barely nothing.
Yes, I have bought many times, but in winter with chapped lips this product goes straight to the back of my draw.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 5:03:00 AM More reviews by Chall6464

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The pink punch color is a really bright pink that looks great on pale skin. It's moisturizing and lasts a while but I still reapply just because I like to have a fresh coat on. I just picked up Cherry Me and it has a light red tint to it w/ a good smell and slight cherry taste. I prefer the pink color over the red for very fair skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2013 12:54:00 AM More reviews by SonyaRosee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate this lip balm, worst I've ever used! I got this lip balm in quenched and fruit punch or something like that for a stocking stuffer on Christmas. I needed a chapstick/lip balm at the time so I decided to give it a try. I've been using it since Christmas and I won't ever be using it again. I can't possibly know why my little sister were so in love with this crap. It makes my lips drier than before i applied it. Won't ever be using again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2013 5:52:00 PM More reviews by echoi1991

I actually have this in peach, clear(mint), and the pink!
They all smell really good and the coloured ones give a very cute tint.
Some reviews didn't like how long it lasted but I find it ok, I really don't mind reapplying. I'm not sure if it's changed the condition of my lips but I mostly like it for the light colour it gives, and it does smooth out my lips at least momentarily. They make my lipsticks look better/smoother and I don't like using lip glosses because I find them too thick.
I'd recommend them to someone as something easy and quick to have in their bag, for au natural days, or for someone who doesn't like to use much makeup :).
They can be a bit pricey in Canada but sometimes i've found them on sale for cheap and would recommend people to buy them then to try them out!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by bloublou065

I have it in cherry me, and i can't spend a day without it. I keep reapplying it though.. it doesn't last that long but i love putting it on so maybe it's okay hahahahha. The color ? well.. honestly it has the pigmentation of a gloss, the shine of a gloss, without the stickiness. Moisturizing ? mhhhh I think it's okay. not the best, not the worst.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by tinksmirk

I absolutely love these! I had the original one (I think it was called Quench) It had no color but was very moisturizing. I have recently bought three more: Grape Vine, Peach Kiss and Cherry me. Cherry Me reminds me a bit of Cherry chapstick but less waxy tasting in my opinion. It leaves a light reddish wash of color. Peach kiss leaves a nice light peachy shimmer. Grape Vine is my favorite so far, light sheen of purple color (not too purple where it looks crazy) Im really happy with these and plan of purchasing more!