April 24, 2014 | 978 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2006 4:05:00 PM More reviews by sohysterical

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Not bad, but for the price, should be alot better. They're very sheer, not alot of colour, although they are very shiny. Kind of sticky (but not as bad as some). Basically, I'm disappointed. I expected alot more. Not really worth the price, in my opinion.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2006 7:28:00 PM More reviews by AutumnEyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loved the packaging, the colors, the smell...but the sticky gooey part of this gloss is a real turn off for me. It's too thick and doesn't last at the same time. In my opinion these are not worth how much they are sold for!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2006 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Shellgrl

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These fail to deliver. No color payoff, poor staying power, and way to expensive. They smell great, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2006 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Dancer411

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like these Juicy Tubes.. Kinda expensive but there good..
I like the colors too.. I love getting these.. and most def.. get some more!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2006 9:27:00 PM More reviews by anjel_kisses

loreal color juices are such knockoffs for lancome JT's =T i don't think they're worth 18 bucks when you could just get loreal cj's or neutrogena moistureshine's, etc. there are many similar l/g's that do the same job and are drugstore brands. these are ripoffs and are too sheer to notice any difference in lipcolor although i do prefer the chai freeze shade for nude lips over mac's c-thru.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2006 10:19:00 PM More reviews by iluvcharles

Juciy Tubes have great lasting power and the packaging is great. The slant tip applicator makes application so much easier than other glosses. My only problem is that they all turn out like clear lipgloss on me. I'd prefer if they had more pigment in them.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2006 5:44:00 PM More reviews by aiyaya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been on a lipgloss hunting rampage and I was really looking forward to trying these out. So I bought the pack of 6 tubes that come with the really cute blue carrying case.
The Good: pretty colors and smells good.
The Bad: expsensive, taste a little fruit but a lot of mineral oil, little staypower, and the color doesn't distribute evenly over lips. I'd rather get Sugar or Lola lipgloss.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2006 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Ratrout

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

well i have to admit it's pretty expensive but i think it's totally worth it i love the colors and the taste ( i have the Framboise flavor ( wich is rasberry in english btw)) and the only thing i hate about it is the stickyness on windy days my hair just sticks to my lips wich is discusting but still it's not that bad

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2006 2:07:00 AM More reviews by VibrantO

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yuck. That about sums it up hahaha. Juicy Tubes are way too sticky stickier than MAC if that's possible and smell/taste yucky (fruity blech) I prefer MAC's vanilla scent/taste over these any day. There are however some unique Juicy Tube colors and they sure are cute...I like the packaging especially the Cherie ones! Overall though I say they are way overpriced...save your $15 bucks and go get a MAC lipglass!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2006 1:46:00 AM More reviews by crazyshopaholic

This is one great product! I tried it out & finally discovered why it's achieved cult status. It delivers a nice glassy shine to my lips & the best part's the gloss stays on for about 4 hours! That's no easy feat since most other glosses i've tried don't last as long. My favourite's Fraise & Camboise. However, i'm not too crazy about the packaging though. It's a hassle to touch up when i'm out.