September 21, 2014 | 1004 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2006 6:43:00 AM More reviews by stoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this Lip Gloss! Iam currently using shade Peche (31) lovely for summer,goes well with tanned/bronze skin!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2006 4:47:00 AM More reviews by Wind_Dancer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in two colors - Lychee and some purpley one that I can't remember. In any case, the color is too sheer for me, but more than that, the gloss is way too thick and goopy and sticky. Bleck. It doesn't spread very well because of the thickness! I do like the shimmer though, it's pretty.. I just wish there was more color!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2006 8:09:00 PM More reviews by lovepiink

Yum, I love these. :] I have 3 currently: Marshmellow, Spring Fling, and Simmer. I didnt buy these (hello, they're 15 bucks a pop!) but I got these as gifts, so I dont complain. Yeah, its extremely sticky (worse senerio is when your hair is down and its windy), but they looks great. I wouldnt buy these with my own money, but if I recieve them as gifts, I'll take them gladly.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2006 4:05:00 PM More reviews by sohysterical

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Not bad, but for the price, should be alot better. They're very sheer, not alot of colour, although they are very shiny. Kind of sticky (but not as bad as some). Basically, I'm disappointed. I expected alot more. Not really worth the price, in my opinion.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2006 7:28:00 PM More reviews by AutumnEyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loved the packaging, the colors, the smell...but the sticky gooey part of this gloss is a real turn off for me. It's too thick and doesn't last at the same time. In my opinion these are not worth how much they are sold for!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2006 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Shellgrl

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These fail to deliver. No color payoff, poor staying power, and way to expensive. They smell great, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2006 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Dancer411

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like these Juicy Tubes.. Kinda expensive but there good..
I like the colors too.. I love getting these.. and most def.. get some more!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2006 9:27:00 PM More reviews by anjel_kisses

loreal color juices are such knockoffs for lancome JT's =T i don't think they're worth 18 bucks when you could just get loreal cj's or neutrogena moistureshine's, etc. there are many similar l/g's that do the same job and are drugstore brands. these are ripoffs and are too sheer to notice any difference in lipcolor although i do prefer the chai freeze shade for nude lips over mac's c-thru.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2006 10:19:00 PM More reviews by iluvcharles

Juciy Tubes have great lasting power and the packaging is great. The slant tip applicator makes application so much easier than other glosses. My only problem is that they all turn out like clear lipgloss on me. I'd prefer if they had more pigment in them.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2006 5:44:00 PM More reviews by aiyaya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been on a lipgloss hunting rampage and I was really looking forward to trying these out. So I bought the pack of 6 tubes that come with the really cute blue carrying case.
The Good: pretty colors and smells good.
The Bad: expsensive, taste a little fruit but a lot of mineral oil, little staypower, and the color doesn't distribute evenly over lips. I'd rather get Sugar or Lola lipgloss.