Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

I have two of the regular size and received a gift set for Christmas with 5 or 6 little tubes. I love juicy tubes....yes they are sticky, but I think most glosses are to some extent. Def not as sticky as the juice gem one from mark. The colors are great, they always smell/taste good too! The only thing that bugs me is some of them have TOO much sparkle to them.

on 9/4/2006 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I actually LOVE Juicy tubes and everything about them, from they're taste to they're stickiness. I actually like sticky glosses because the light glosses make me feel like I have nothing on my lips. I would purchase more JT because they are my favorite lipglosses.

on 8/28/2006 8:23:00 AM

Juicy Tubes are by far the best glosses I have tried, from Revlon to Chanel. Great scents, long lasting and sticky (I happen to like very sticky thick gloss). You have to test these because the colours don't always look the same on as in the tubes, but Lancome is great for tester bars.

on 8/27/2006 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Ew. Okay:
Pros: Comes in a LOT of varieties and colors, cute packaging, smells great
Cons: Is so UNBELIEVABLY STICKY! Even if you just put a little bit on, it's like smearing honey on your mouth. It's also incredibly thick, so as soon as you apply one coat and you lick your lips, it's like you can't feel your mouth. I hated it and instinctively licked it all off right away. I like something a little lighter. Actually, a lot lighter.

I love my juicy tubes. They're a little sticky but the fruity smells are awesome. Good colors and the tube last forever. I just wish they had more colors for the Smoothies!

on 8/13/2006 10:25:00 PM

I have around 5 of these [3 were free samples; I've only purchased 2] and when I put them on, they all look pretty similar. There isn't much pigmentation. They're super shiny, and many, super shimmery. The staying power is pretty good. The thing for me is that I really don't go for the sticky glosses and these are the queens of stick! My hair sticks to my lips when I wear these. Also, the slant tip tube type applicators were never my thing, but that's all personal preference. I can see how some people love these, but they're just not the gloss for me.

on 8/11/2006 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is a good gloss. Looks great. I have the simmer and jous aime. Like them both. They are very sticky. I mean, very sticky. Feels somehow like my 2 bucks wet n wild, and you know how much this little thing costs. I may accept it as a GWP or sale item, but will not buy it in the regular way.

on 7/22/2006 6:43:00 AM

I like this Lip Gloss! Iam currently using shade Peche (31) lovely for summer,goes well with tanned/bronze skin!

on 7/19/2006 4:47:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I bought this in two colors - Lychee and some purpley one that I can't remember. In any case, the color is too sheer for me, but more than that, the gloss is way too thick and goopy and sticky. Bleck. It doesn't spread very well because of the thickness! I do like the shimmer though, it's pretty.. I just wish there was more color!

on 7/18/2006 8:09:00 PM

Yum, I love these. :] I have 3 currently: Marshmellow, Spring Fling, and Simmer. I didnt buy these (hello, they're 15 bucks a pop!) but I got these as gifts, so I dont complain. Yeah, its extremely sticky (worse senerio is when your hair is down and its windy), but they looks great. I wouldnt buy these with my own money, but if I recieve them as gifts, I'll take them gladly.

Recommended for Medium Skin