Make Up For Ever Face & Body Liquid Make Up

4.1

Ingredients (new formula): aqua, hydrogenated polyisobutene, sorbitan sesquioleate, cyclopentasiloxane, methylpropanediol, glycerin, butylene glycol, mangifera indica seed oil (mango seed butter), acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, tetrasodium EDTA, fragrance, PEG-8, phenoxyethanol, tromethamine, potassium myristate, chlorphenesin, methylparaben, propylparaben, caprylyl glycol, sodium polyacrylate, panthenol, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, citronnellol, geraniol, butylphenyl methylpropional, linalool, alpha-isomethyl ionene. May contain: CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 777493 (iron oxides), CI 77492 (iron oxides), CI 77499 (iron oxides). Ingredients (old formula): aqua, mineral oil, sorbitan sesquioleate, cyclopentasiloxane, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, triethanolamine, magnesium myristate, tetrasodium EDTA, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance. May contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides.

on 8/8/2009 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

this is one of the best foundations ive tried so far ( and im a foundation freak ) ... i like the fact that its a water base gel so it feels weightless ...
the coverage is just right but i dont think i will buy this again because of the price :(

on 8/7/2009 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My skin is very sensitive and oily! I have been using this foundation for my work placement for about 4 months and it did not cause my skin any breakout! however it was shiny "over my tzone area" and i had to retouch every 4 hours by Chantecaille pressed powder to keep my skin looking fresh! I live in Dubai so can you imagine this foundation is the best for dubai's hot and sunny days! ;) especially for my oily skin ;)

I think I finally found my HG foundation! This foundation is lightweight with medium, but buildable coverage. It's very easy to blend and it delivers a nice satin, natural-looking finish. You can layer on if you desire more coverage and it will still look natural and not cakey at all. I recommend applying this foundation with Sephora's Air Brush #55. Your skin will look amazing! I like to set this foundation with MUFE HD Microfinish Powder for a nice soft finish.

I will definitely repurchase this foundation! No irritation, no breakouts! Very light and natural looking! Definitely my HG foundation! I highly recommend this product!

*UPDATE: Unfortunately, this product ended up not working for me. It looked great once applied, but a couple hours later, it made my complexion look tired, dull, and sickly. It accentuated dry areas, causing flakey patches on my skin. I really wanted to like this, and I did love it at one point, however, this just isn't for me and I will not repurchase. I think this would look great on normal, near-perfect skin.

on 7/30/2009 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like this ok, I loved the texture and the cool feeling when I apply it on. However I thought it would photograph nicely in the daytime covering my acne scars but I would need to buy a concealer to make this foundation work. I don't think I would purchase because the purpose of me using foundation is to look nice in photos and this doesn't cover as well as I hoped it would. Back to searching for my HG.

Packaging is horrible no pump so you have to pour it out on your hand or a palette in order to use it.

on 7/28/2009 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a truly amazing foundation! I am very fair with sensitive, combo (leaning towards oily) skin, and I am in love with MUFE Face&Body foundation. The texture is gel-like, the scent is unremarkable. The coverage is medium but buildable, and the finish is natural/satin. This wears well alone, but best applied with a foundation brush, layered with primer (Avon MagiX), setting spray (MUFE Mist+Fix) and loose powder (Merle Norman Translucent Loose Powder), as I am in Florida. When I first started wearing this, I got so many compliments on how healthy my skin looked. I am NW15 in MAC foundations, and I wear shade 20 in this product. My only complaint is the price, as $38 is almost double what I am used to paying for foundation.

on 7/27/2009 7:04:00 PM

I wear this foundation in 20 (one of the lightest shades) and I have oily/combination skin. I have some redness and acne scars that I like to cover.
I hate the feel of foundation and based on the raves on MUA, I purchased this with my Shoppers Drug Mart Optimum Points (almost free!!). I believe it was about $42.00 plus taxes for 50ml. I purchased this bottle in November and I am now halfway through it.
I love the way is goes on; it is a very unique consistency. Many on MUA describe it as gel-like and I agree. It is so light on my skin and I can't feel or see that I am wearing foundation. I would consider this foundation to provide light to medium coverage.
An excellent product that I will continue to purchase and I highly recommend it!

on 7/27/2009 5:53:00 PM

i am impressed, this foundation is almost perfect. i dont need full coverage, but i need to even my skin tone and cover some small sun spots and broken capillaries in my nose. i love this foundation cause it covers all that but i looks like real skin, it is the no makeup look. what i really love and is difficult to find is that is dosnt settle in my pores, actually they look smaller! i think it is due to the silicone. i apply with fingers, that is the only thing i dont like cause i love using brushes. but this foundation was created for finger application, it has to be rubbed in and heated

on 7/27/2009 1:08:00 PM

In the bottle, this foundation looked really dark and I thought there was no way it was going to work on my skin even though the color was, in theory, a match for my skin. And match it did, because this foundation is so light and gel-like. I was in the market for a liquid foundation that would be light and easy on the skin on days I didn't want to bother with mineral make-up, and this is it. If you are looking for heavier coverage, this is not for you. If you want something that evens out the skin tone and covers minor flaws while looking very natural, this is it. You also get a lot of makeup in the bottle, and considering how little you really need to use, this is also a good value.

on 7/25/2009 9:48:00 PM

HG Foundation found at last!!! YES!!! After spending the past 24 years searching for "the one" I have found flawless coverage at last! I have been using this for a year now and I am halfway through the second bottle (used generously daily)... I don't mind the price because I would pay anything for the look this gives me. I am 36 and my skin looks fresher and younger than ever from using this!! Provides a nearly invisible yet completely evening appearance....a bit of a dewey finish for me which always happens to me from my moisturizer but I counteract throughout the day with light applications of pressed powders when necessary. Simple, clean to use... I quickly applywith my fingers and it is just beautiful!! Believe me. I have tried every product on the market and many top lines... this is hands down the best!

on 7/24/2009 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Update: So this foundation broke me out ...I will still use it maybe ONCE in a while but will not wear it daily.

Love this foundation!! I have horrible skiin and i'm one of those foundation junkies who has tried like a dozennn foundation just to try and make my skin look a little "acceptable". i had high hopes for so many foundation but they just let me down so i was in desperate need of something that will make my skin look normal. and i must say MUFE face and body does that and more! im so happy to have found this. i need medium to full coverage but a lotta reviews said that its sheer coverage so I kinda hesitated but I decided to give it a try one time in Sephora and asked for a sample. i had done my own research online so I kinda knew which shades would be closest to my skintone. i got number 34 and number 6. I'm NC 37-40 so #6 was a bit too dark but somehow this foundation blends right into skin and you can't really tell much of a difference but i could see it anyway. it's very adaptable to a lot of skintones! i could tell the tone of #6 did not match that well with my very yellow golden undertones so i tried 34 which was visibly yellower. it's still not THAT yellow but it's almost perfect! the consistency is kinda weird, like a blob but it really doesn't affect my love for this foundation. :) i have moderate acne and this foundation did very well to conceal some and blur out the other! i applied it with my fingers slowly in a circular motion to a small area and work my way on my whole face. you need much AT ALL! i just dip my clean finger in (i have the sample jar) and your finger only gets wet, you don't pick up much product at all but thats still enough to cover half of one cheek. if i need more coverage, I let that area dry for 2-3 min and then repeat again. this foundation looks sooo natural which amazes me because i have used so many without EVER attaining the natural "better" skin. i absolutelyyy looooooove this foundation and will be running to sephora this weekend to grab the full size :)