October 20, 2014 | 1329 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2009 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Louisamay

I would buy this over and over again! Its the best dry shampoo ive ever used! Ofcourse its not as good as actually washing your hair, but it comes very close.
I do get very greasey hair so i end up washing my hair once a day, which probably isnt very good for my hair. After a spray of this the day after washing my hair it looks lovley and clean again.
I have the one thats in "blush" scent. It smells gorgeous. I love not washing my hair so i can smell my dry shampoo :P
It looks kind of scary when you spray it on (very white) But after massaging it in you can hardly see it anymore.
Would reccomend to all.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2009 6:57:00 AM More reviews by hayles1105

What a fab product! I put off buying this as I didn't believe that it would work! I was completely wrong...it does work and it works really really well. I have highlighted hair which I have to wash every day. I now wash it every other day and use Batiste in between washes...it gives me volume and makes my hair look a nice colour! I'm not a fan of the smell (original) but it fades and the packaging is a bit old-fashioned but who cares as the product works so well. I'm going to go out and buy my sisters the shampoo! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2009 10:59:00 AM More reviews by keco52

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had been alternating Psssssst and Oscar Blandi dry shampoo (powder not spray) OB is kind of messy but it lasts a lot longer than Psssssst for me.

While I still love Psssssst if I had a choice I would pick Batiste! It gives my hair more volume than the other 2 and it smells better.

OB dry shampoo powder-little messier, lemon-y smell, more for your money
Psssssst-works ok but doesn't last as long as I would like, cheaper than Batiste
Batiste-smells good, works very well!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2009 11:57:00 PM More reviews by MsFeli89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! =) I have naturally curly hair, so be4 i blowdry my hair I put a good amount of products in it to keep it nice and straight, but my hair gets so greasy and oily at the roots after like 2 days! I dont like to blow dry my hair either so when I do I want it to last a long time. I bought this a Sally's the Blush version. And It worked amazing! I just spray it at my roots and a lil all over and my hair is greasy ne more! like magic...The Blush one has a deodorant kinda smell like those spray deodorants from Secret lol. But it goes away and I dont mind it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2009 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Sumshine88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was SO excited when I saw this at SDM! It was 10$ CDN, SO i figured that's reasonable. I have SUPER curly hair, but I straighten it-- and because that's so damaging I wanted something to prolong the life of my blow-dry, and this works fairly well! The only problem is..I can't see this ever working for curly haired gals, because you have to brush it out! Also, I have black hair, so It takes some vigorous brush strokes to make sure the white powder is all gone! Scent is super strong, it's a weird fake lemony-powdery scent, but It doesn't really linger so I'm not bothered by it! Probably better suited for lighter, straight hair, but gets the job done!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2009 11:33:00 PM More reviews by sosuga

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS STUFF. I bought a bottle for myself and then consequently, for my mom and sister too. It buys me DAYS of not-shampooing (which is very good for your hair, I used to have to wash every single day because of my fine, super oily hair). Right now I have the blush version, but I want the other one next - the tropical one in the green can pictured in this review. This is a definite must have - I am going camping this weekend for labor day and you better believe this will be in my bag! I LOVE IT. Love. And for $7? How can you go wrong?! It adds body, makes my blonde hair look ..blonder...and sooo handy to have. Try it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2009 10:27:00 PM More reviews by princess101

highly recommend this dry shampoo! I love the smell of the tropical blend (reminds me a chi chi cocktail). Anyway, the price is costly considering the size of the aerosol can, but it does the job, which is most important to me. The can does not clog like others i've purchased in the past, and a little goes a long way. just shake the can, lift hair at the roots, spray, let dry a few minutes and then brush thoroughly with a boar bristle or natural bristle brush. I have dark hair and this works great, with no white powdery residue. it also creates great volume, something which I have yet to experience with other brands. Overall, a great buy and can be found at Shoppers here in Canada.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2009 2:00:00 PM More reviews by sookie2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok, so I bought this since I had to go from work to a surprise b-day bash and didn't have time to wash my hair. The mid-ends of my hair looked fine it was just the roots that were getting greasy so I bought this and tried it at work and it's AWESOME!. I lifted the roots, sprayed it about an arms length away, massaged it in and waited about 30 sec. and then brushed it out. Just so you all know you have to brush for a little bit to get all the white residue out and I have dark brown almost black hair. But in a pinch this stuff is pretty good.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2009 11:49:00 AM More reviews by bunbunboo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an essential product to have in your cabinet for days when you've overslept and don't have time to wash your hair! I love the tropical smelling one. They sell it in Boots and Superdrug here in the UK and you can get a mini one to pop in your bag.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2009 10:30:00 PM More reviews by IheartCHA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this at Sally's Beauty for $7.50 after hearing and seeing nothing but great things from this product. I bought this in Blush and in my favorite scent, Tropical. Blush kind of reminds me of the knock-off perfumes that come in these same exact looking bottles, but smaller. [if that makes ANY sense...] It's floraly, but has hints of other stuff that I can't put my finger on. Tropical smells like cocoa butter, tanning lotion goodness. It smells like a deoderant I had from Secret [KuKu Coconut?]. The scents do seem to fade over time [or I get used to them.] which is fine with me. I did try to work with this on greasy hair and expected it to work right then and there but it didn't for me. It made my hair look worse and ashy. It was awful. I ended up going to bed angry that I wasted money I didn't really have in the first place and waking up to my hair not feeling greasy at all. I like this product but paying seven to eight bucks a bottle that maybe won't even last a month is expensive to me and a lot of other people on a budget. I'll see how this product keeps on working for me and how long it lasts before I know I'll purchase it again.

Edit 04.13.2010
I have repurchased and honestly this stuff has not worked out for me in the long run. A lot of different dry shampoo methods haven't worked for me, so it's not really the product itself, but the concept.