July 23, 2014 | 2069 users online

Concealers - Lancome - Effacernes

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2004 10:37:00 PM More reviews by mclisham

I have this in Porcelaine 1 and it is wonderful at concealing my undereye circles. It sticks well and doesn't get greasy on my skin. Even though it's for undereye I also use it as an all over face concealer and it works wonderfully.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2004 9:17:00 PM More reviews by naughtiikisses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lancome has only four shades in this concealer. I actually ordered my effacernes online so I assumed I would be safe with the beige color. However, it turns out that I slowly had lost my tan and was back to my natural light shade again. And the effacernes ended up being way too orangish red on my skin. The lasting power is better than some other concealers but not HG status yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2004 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Camillaaa

I LOVE IT! I was searching for better and purchased the YSL Touche Eclat, but I have to say Effacernes is much better! As soon as the Touche Eclat is finished I will rush out to buy it again.. and also it lasts for an eternity, for more than a year(I used it everyday). I wore the 02 Sable and it matches my skin perfectly, but was a bit too light in the summer

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2003 5:03:00 PM More reviews by sthomps2

I thought this concealer was the best Ive used so far but Im still looking for something better. It lasts for a couple of hours, has decent coverage and doesnt give you more spots. Its pretty good but Id prefer better coverage. Perhaps I just need to get the darker colour, I used the lightest 01.And its really expensive at 22 euros.But, I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2003 7:27:00 PM More reviews by JudyLSC

This is a concealer I have used every day for the past 10 years (maybe more). It is waterproof, smudgeproof, and has excellent coverage. I also use it to hide any blemishes and hyperpigmentation or redness on my skin. The tube lasts an amazing amount of time since a little goes such a long way. I keep mine on my vanity with the cap pointing down, so I get every last drop.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2003 7:47:00 AM More reviews by BunnyH

I bought this concealer in 1999 and haven't looked back! It covers any imperfections perfectly. Very easy to blend and a little really goes a long way. Definatly an investment!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2003 6:18:00 PM More reviews by CaraC

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I FOUND IT!!! After a decade of searching for the perfect undereye concealer, this is it.

I am a MAC NW20 or 25 and I wear Porcelaine in this--perfect match.

It does not cake or crease, blends in to my skin perfectly, covers undereye circles and makes me look well-rested...no small feat.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2003 4:40:00 PM More reviews by shopaholicKay

I bought this product about two weeks ago, and I can't say I like it very much. The coverage is horrible, I can still see my circles even after I load it on. It's pretty expensive for concealer and the color selection isn't great either. I will definetly not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2003 7:04:00 AM More reviews by alicecrybaby

I am on my search for the perfect concealer for my undereye circles, so I bought this one last week. It does a pretty decent job of covering my circles, however, the texture doesn't sit well with my skin- it sets in the few fine lines that I have and accentuates them. This can be partially counteracted by applying eye cream before this concealer, however, that's too much of a hassle in the morning. The packaging is nice-I hate dipping my fingers into makeup, and the little tube is great for throwing in the purse for touch-ups. Overall, it's a nice product, however, not quite what I'm looking for. I will try another one next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2003 3:33:00 PM More reviews by appleblossom

I use this to cover up dark circles and, because my skin is so thin, the little veins underneith my eyes. Soft, creamy application (no tugging): perfect for delicate skin and won't accentuate fine lines. Glitter free, natural finish for a no make-up look. And at the end of the evening it doesn't cake up and make you look ten years older! edit: you get .52 oz. for $22.