September 3, 2014 | 1006 users online

Pressed Powders - Rimmel - Stay Matte Pressed Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2012 9:09:00 PM More reviews by carakitty5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love, love, love this powder. The packaging totally sucks, but I bought a 2-pack and it lasted me a year. Granted, you can't travel with this, but it lasts about 12 hours, so for me, it doesn't matter. With the money you save, you can afford to buy a decent compact for touch ups.

As for quality... I like it! It keeps my face nice and under control, and does not irritate my skin. No scent (yay!), and controls shine for about 8-10 hours. So all in all, get this if you want a cheap powder that does the job, so long as you don't mind keeping it in your drawer at home.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 10:46:00 AM More reviews by cclaire4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One word: amazing. I literally look airbrushed when I use it. If you don't have it already, go out and buy it right now!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 10:57:00 AM More reviews by redkitten

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This the best powder i ever had!!!! I had few bad experiences with powders by not matching my skin color and making me look very orange.I am VERY pale with pink undertones.Other powders made my skin looking very dusty or worse on my list,i had a powder who during the day sucked the moisture from my skin and drying my skin so bad.i got dry patches all over and cracky skin after few weeks.
I got this Rimmel after spending too much on a MakeUpForever powder and turn beeing too yelow and dark...i had no money and i was in big rush.
So i got this Rimmel powder with few bucks and didnt expect anything good.I have 004SandStorm with some beige-yelow undertones and woow,i couldnt belive it.This was the first time ever when a powder perfectly matched my skin tone.For awhile i only use it on T zone but then the summer came and i start to use it on entire face.This powder is amazing in oil control,i cant belive how good it is.I have days when i had full makeup and use it this powder and 8hours later my makeup was perfect,not even oily nose or redness on my very sensitive cheeks..everything perfect.
I also enjoyed using this powder for summer time,only serum+sunscreen and on top this powder.
This have a medium coverage almost full.
I can say, i found the HG perfect powder that i can use it anytime,all the time on entire face.
But unfortunately the package suck and i do my best to dont hate it.Is really difficult to wear it in purse becouse the lid dont have any scroll so is imposibil to keep it closed.I had to find a plastic transparent very small cosmetic bag especialy for this powder to keep it safe and closed also germs free :-)))
I honestly love love this amazing powder with cheap plastic package.
Of course i will buy this product again and..again :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 8:24:00 AM More reviews by beautyprincess303

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of my favourite powders, I have been through like 5 of these in the past year and a half! It lasts for a really long time and has great coverage. Can't imagine life without this powder <3 <3 <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2012 1:24:00 PM More reviews by MOIx2

I've been repurchasing this pressed powder for years and I can't believe i'm just now reviewing it. Very comparable to MAC's blot powder. I use this to set whatever is on my face that day, liquid foundation or tinted moisturizer. Controls my oil for the most part of the day. I just don't like the packaging, the cap gets loose fast and doesn't stay on. Overall great product and is def a drugstore staple.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2012 1:29:00 AM More reviews by drawkcabackward

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only reason I would get this product again is to use it on my oily skin on my t-zone. Usually my cheeks are oily too, especially near my cheek bones and near my nose. Howver, the power didn't look cakey but you could tell powder was there. It just kind of settled on top of my foundation.
I think I'm the only one with this problem, but I also got an allergic reaction to it. My skin has tiny bumps on it now from basically the skin from the bottom of my nose to my chin. You can't see it, but I can feel it and it got super dry there. That was the only thing I changed in my routine, so I'm only repurchasing for application on my forehead.

EDIT: I changed my review because I personally got an allergic reaction to this. It made my skin really dry and after using it just on my forehead, my forehead became dry as well. Dry as in it was flaking in tiny little pieces and I'm not sure if it was an allergic reaction or just the product--I had to moisturize heavily for about 5 days before my skin went back to normal. Very, very disappointed, especially because my skin's so oily and I was looking for a good product that would make it more matte. I hope it's just my skin though! :(

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2012 1:41:00 AM More reviews by tiffhua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great powder. It works well and makes your skin look good! Takes all the nasty shine away :) I'm super oily so I do have to reapply but it's not a big deal. This product is also dirt cheap! About $3 and lasts for a very long time. Bad thing is packaging... it's not very purse friendly because there is no mirror or puff. It's also not in a compact, so the lid is not attached/secure, it's just on there and if it's floating around in your purse it could just fly off.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 2:00:00 AM More reviews by irene0710

This product sets my makeup and controls shine. I absolutely love it and am going to repurchase. The packaging isn't too good, the lid doesn't stay on to well but overall this product does what it claims to do.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by dakota2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this powder on these hot summer days! It does keep me shine-free for about a couple hours then I need to reapply.
However, one huge downfall is the packaging. My lid keeps going and never seems to lock into place...could be a design flaw on my particular one, but also seems to be a complaint form other reviews.
Other than that, very nice powder and cheap as well :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by alizge14

This is my HG face powder!!! i LOVE it sooo much it does wonders for my oily T-zone!!..Highly Highly reccomend it to those loking for a very nice face finish!!...Didn't break me out or anything just perfect!!