February 1, 2015 | 1085 users online

Pressed Powders - Rimmel - Stay Matte Pressed Powder

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by isaura85

i find this product lives true to it's name. It makes my skin matte however it should be used sparsely because it does make the skin look cakey

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

Wow! This powder is great.I couldn't believe the color match & the staying power of this.Absolutely love this & hopefully I will be able to find this again in my shade =)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by alexgarza

I didn't like this product. I bought it because of all the raves on youtube. I was experiencing oily skin this past summer and it has never been a problem of mine before. I thought the powder would help. Yes, it does control oily and keep you matte throughout the day. However, it made me look cakey and blotchy but added no coverage. Really weird. It may work for someone who would just wear the powder on its on for me me it didn't work out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by IZZIIZZI

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was amazing and I loved it! my favourite pressed powder right now. I put it on with a fluffy powder brush over my BB cream and it did stay matte. but then again my skin is only oily ish on my nose and forehead. the only bad part was the packaging it would fall out in my makeup pouch but did not get crushed yet fortunately. So I took it out and put it in an antique compact i had and its perfect now. Would definitely repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2013 6:58:00 AM More reviews by KayneSays

I'm new to makeup but i bought the translucent powder and i find it so far excellent! It doesnt show up on my skin as powdery and clumpy and is lightweight.

It gives a beautiful matte finish and last hours!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by weakshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I bought this based on some reviews here, and I believe Lisa Eldrige used it in one of her tutorials. I only paid $5 CAD for it and I honestly think it was a steal. The powder is great and sheer; not heavy at all. I didn't find it cakey and it felt very smooth on my skin. It has a really slight scent but i find it really pleasant - really subtle and kind of like a baby powder. I normally have quite sensitive skin but this didn't bother me or break me out at all.
The packaging is a bit cheap - the lid is just thin clear plastic sitting on the pan with no real closure. It came off in my makeup bag once or twice so I took to putting an elastic around it as a preemptive measure.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Almondmocha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've had this product stashed inside my makeup drawer for over 6months and just recently rediscovered it. It did give me a matte finish (my skind is combo oily) after using it over my foundation. it didn't make me look cakey and it's long lasting from my experience wearing it. will repurchase it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by lola12345

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i purchased this product since i've heard so much good things about it. everyone said it was the best thing ever for oily skin so as it was so cheap, i had to try it. i have oily skin mostly on my nose and forehead no matter what i do and/or use so i was excited for this. well, it did nothing for me. it just stays a while and then oil starts showing and showing like i had no powder on. does pretty much nothing for me but i will keep using it since i spend my money on it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by sambennett1

i swear by this product! its really great, because its not liquid it doesnt make my skin oily, yet it manages to still not make my skin dry! its like magic!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by SuperNyx7898

I had watched a video on Youtube giving this powder an amazing review. I had to get it. When I went to walmart, it was only about 5 dollars! Which is great when you're working off your allowance. Haha. Anyways, I love this powder. it's amazing. I never feel like I have too much make up on. This powder keeps my skin looking very airbrushed when used with a kabuki and it helps keeping me look fresh. Overall this is an amazing product. I didn't really like the packaging because of the cap. Never would I travel with this powder in fear of it spilling out.