August 21, 2014 | 1395 users online

Pressed Powders - Rimmel - Stay Matte Pressed Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 8:24:00 AM More reviews by beautyprincess303

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of my favourite powders, I have been through like 5 of these in the past year and a half! It lasts for a really long time and has great coverage. Can't imagine life without this powder <3 <3 <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2012 1:24:00 PM More reviews by MOIx2

I've been repurchasing this pressed powder for years and I can't believe i'm just now reviewing it. Very comparable to MAC's blot powder. I use this to set whatever is on my face that day, liquid foundation or tinted moisturizer. Controls my oil for the most part of the day. I just don't like the packaging, the cap gets loose fast and doesn't stay on. Overall great product and is def a drugstore staple.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2012 1:29:00 AM More reviews by drawkcabackward

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only reason I would get this product again is to use it on my oily skin on my t-zone. Usually my cheeks are oily too, especially near my cheek bones and near my nose. Howver, the power didn't look cakey but you could tell powder was there. It just kind of settled on top of my foundation.
I think I'm the only one with this problem, but I also got an allergic reaction to it. My skin has tiny bumps on it now from basically the skin from the bottom of my nose to my chin. You can't see it, but I can feel it and it got super dry there. That was the only thing I changed in my routine, so I'm only repurchasing for application on my forehead.

EDIT: I changed my review because I personally got an allergic reaction to this. It made my skin really dry and after using it just on my forehead, my forehead became dry as well. Dry as in it was flaking in tiny little pieces and I'm not sure if it was an allergic reaction or just the product--I had to moisturize heavily for about 5 days before my skin went back to normal. Very, very disappointed, especially because my skin's so oily and I was looking for a good product that would make it more matte. I hope it's just my skin though! :(

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2012 1:41:00 AM More reviews by tiffhua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great powder. It works well and makes your skin look good! Takes all the nasty shine away :) I'm super oily so I do have to reapply but it's not a big deal. This product is also dirt cheap! About $3 and lasts for a very long time. Bad thing is packaging... it's not very purse friendly because there is no mirror or puff. It's also not in a compact, so the lid is not attached/secure, it's just on there and if it's floating around in your purse it could just fly off.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 2:00:00 AM More reviews by irene0710

This product sets my makeup and controls shine. I absolutely love it and am going to repurchase. The packaging isn't too good, the lid doesn't stay on to well but overall this product does what it claims to do.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by dakota2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this powder on these hot summer days! It does keep me shine-free for about a couple hours then I need to reapply.
However, one huge downfall is the packaging. My lid keeps going and never seems to lock into place...could be a design flaw on my particular one, but also seems to be a complaint form other reviews.
Other than that, very nice powder and cheap as well :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by alizge14

This is my HG face powder!!! i LOVE it sooo much it does wonders for my oily T-zone!!..Highly Highly reccomend it to those loking for a very nice face finish!!...Didn't break me out or anything just perfect!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 12:31:00 PM More reviews by janulis123

Just bought this recently. You know, I watched loads of beauty gurus talking about it & also read some internet reviews. And I am very impressed! I feel like this is a thing that I have been missing in my life. Goes on nicely, however, you have to be careful as it is a little dusty. Gives the prettiest natural matte look, the skin looks so flawless afterwards! The staying power is okay, I mean, I have normal skin so I do not need it to be mattified so much. I have the shade Transparent and it is very nice, matches the skintone really well. I love it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2012 2:17:00 PM More reviews by anaisadorkie

I love this powder. It seems to brighten your face up and give it some life. I don't like the the packaging very much though. I feel like I can't take it with me because it will open and make a mess ... I love this powder overall, despite the packaging

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by julienowen

I wasn't too sure about this product when I first saw it just because it was so cheap compared to other powders, but I picked it up anyways. I was surprise to see it work very well! It goes not smoothly and doesn't appear too cakey. However it doesn't do much for oily skin, I find myself having to reapply within 1-2 hours.

The only issue I have about it is the packaging! I have really oily skin so I like taking my powder to school with me to make sure I don't look super shiny throughout the day.The packaging makes it such a hassle to reapply in the school bathrooms.

This is definitely good for those trying out make up for the first time. Nice and cheap. I recommend it.