December 21, 2014 | 1910 users online

Toners - Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2006 12:10:00 AM More reviews by sammydavis

If you haven't tried ACV for a toner, you don't know what you're missing. Skin feels soft and smooth and it takes care of any problem areas. For those of us looking for an inexpensive yet effective toner...this is it!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2006 10:18:00 AM More reviews by AmbrosiaJewel

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an updated review from using Apple Cider Vinegar for 3 months now. I was like many people here - loved the stuff, praised it. But now my warning is please don't use it - I started getting impetigo all the time (never in my life have i had this) and it's from the vinegar. Vinegar is way to harsh for sensitive skin and although the results were good at first, it has damaged my skin so now I get bacterial infections for no reason. Teriible TERRIBLE product - never will I touch the stuff ever again! It has ruined my life since I used it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2006 6:04:00 PM More reviews by irene87

this stufff really does work!!!
but i was wondering.... does this stuff make anyone else's face whiter?
i feel like my face is paler than the rest of my body after i started using this

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2006 3:18:00 PM More reviews by sooperxcrazy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this because of the good reviews here, i kinda doubted it would work though, but i decided to give it a chance any way. This stuff is AMAZING! I have typical teen skin, with the occastional breakout and zit here and there. Once i started using this my skin tone has evened out, my pores are smaller, just WOW. my skin has improved dramaticly! Right now my skin is completly clear, soft and my complextion is amazingg ever since i started using this. I rarely ever break out now. the only problem i have is that it is SUPER drying especially since I also use Benzoyl Peroxide, so i add 1 part water and 1 part ACV, which seems to work. I definatly recommand a moisturizer too. This stuff isnt as smelly as everyone says, smells like vinegar and a hint of apple, so if u can tolerate that, then you should definatly try this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2006 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Animimi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This has been an amazing addition to my nighttime routine. I have oily skin and large pores, and using diluted ACV (50/50-ish) as a toner has made a huge difference for me. My skin was clean, soft and much clearer after using this for just a few days. Occasionally I've had a few dry patches, but using a weaker concentration of ACV and a little extra moisturizer fixed it right away.

I also love this as a hair rinse, and recently bought the tablets to try internally!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2006 1:08:00 AM More reviews by xEuphoria

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

AMAZING. I love this stuff. I just use Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar, and it's worked wonders on my face. I use it every night, wait for 20 minutes, and then I put on another acne medication. I also drink a lot of water. Between these 3 things, my skin is nearly perfectly clear, and it hasn't been since I was in 4th grade. ACV is seriously a miracle. It does kind of burn if you have dry skin, but it doesn't hurt for long. And the smell is a bit weird at first, but you get used to it really fast. Overall, this stuff works.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2006 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Chena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been using this for 2 weeks now and I haven't seen a difference.. Will continue to update. I just wanted to say though DO NOT DO NOT absent mindedly put this on after you exfoliate/microdermabrate because it will BURN. I'm still cringing.

EDIT:
I've been using this everyday for months now! I think this is def what's helping my skin stay clear. I haven't had a major breakout in forever! It def controls the oilies. My skin is pretty tough so I put it on full strength morning and night

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2006 12:36:00 AM More reviews by crazy88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using Apple Cider Vinegar for a few weeks now and all I can say is WOW! After I wash my makeup off at night, I put this on a cotton ball and add a few drops of water and use it like a toner. It has really made a difference in my skin. Less breakouts and very smooth even skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2006 2:56:00 AM More reviews by teenbear

This stuff is the best! I use it as a daily tonic with hot water and honey (apparently it is bad for teeth enamel so it is best to brush teeth after drinking apparently), as a toner mixed with green tea, and it has CHANGED MY LIFE as a haircare product.
I have fine, flyaway hair that is constantly in tangles. It would normally take me a good 10 minutes to get a comb through my hair after normal shampoo/conditioner routine. It is always, always frizzy no matter what the weather. I used to loathe my hair due to being so high maintenance and such a source of expense, but now my hair is great! No frizz, no tangles and I can run the finest tooth comb through it which is just incredible. My hair is also now much quicker to dry. I read somewhere that the ACV acts to give hair slip to prevent tangles and this has totally worked for me. See my notepad for more details on my hair routine - not enough room here. Has saved me money, time, frustration and the environment as I now use a lot less packaging! I could not be without this wonder product. (Oh, and it has also given me great nails as they are drenched in ACV when I 'shampoo'. It's miracles are never ending!)UPDATE 26 August 2006. I am now back to using shampoo and conditioner after starting to get a bit of dandruff from baking soda. Doing this routine has totally clarified my hair and my hair is still great, so I would still absolutely recommed this for 6 weeks or so and then return to S&C. (I am using LUSH hair products now.)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2006 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Liow

HOLY BEJEZUS! Ok, I'm definitely jumping on the apple cider vinegar band wagon. This summer had really been taking a toll on my skin, on top of that I drink coffee pretty often and I think that was making my skin go haywire. Crazy huge gross pores on my nose, and crapload of little bumps on my forehead, sporadic pimples (but always at least one),just overall ICK. I read about the ACV a lot time ago but never was motivated enough to find a health store. Well I did and I'm soo glad I did. It's been about a week now that I've been regularly using this (night and day and sometimes midday,whenever the mood strikes). I mixed 1/2ACV with 1/2concentrated green tea and wow. Just wow. My skin is amazinggggg. It's smoother, my acne scars have definitely faded, my pores are better (theyre still there though,stupid genes!), and the little bumps on my forehead? Nearly completely gone, I'm sure just a lil more time with this godly toner and they'll all go away. THANK YOU MAKEUPALLEY and all the users who shared this amazing secret with people like me.