Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

water, bifida ferment lysate, methylgluceth-20, PEG-75, butylene glycol, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, arabidopsis thaliana extract, tripeptide-32, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lactobacillus ferment, cola acuminata extract, retinyl palmitate, pantethine, caffeine, glycereth-26, sodium RNA, squalane, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, bisabolol, choleth-24, ceteth-24, hydrogenated lecithin, anthemis nobilis, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, xanthan gum, tea-carbomer, trisodium EDTA, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, benzyl alcohol, green 5, yellow 5, and red.
This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

on 4/5/2010 6:59:00 PM

My skin changed drammatically when I turned 26. It went from oily/combination to very dry. My pores are more visible around my nose and on the forehead. My mom recommanded this product to me. At first, I really doubted it because I think this product is more suitable for a lot maturer skin. I was just afraid that it would give me breakouts. My mom really wanted me to give it a try so that she bought it for me. After trying it for the first time, I have to say now I cannot live without it anymore. Unlike the other serums, it is light yet gives the skin just enough hydration. It can be applied alone (like in summer) or under a moisturizer (like in winter). Now I'm almost done with the first bottle, and I'm definitely going to continue using it. The price may be a little bit high, but I think it's worth the money as this is the very product that works.

I love this stuff, and so does my boyfriend. He's usually my ginuea pig for any skin care product I decide to tinker with - and it's not by choice either... it's just because he has terribly large pores, discoloration, oily/combo skin w/ dry patches... he's the perfect candidate.

Anyways, I've had my bottle for close to two years and I've barely finished half of it. Every night, I just need two drops of this stuff from the dropper. That's it. Then I finish with a moisturizer, and go to sleep - the next morning, I wake up with glowing and smooth skin. I'm 25, so there aren't many lines to worry about, but I do notice my pores close up and my skin firming.

On my boyfriend, man oh, man... I just WISH I took a before and after picture of what this stuff did for his nose. He looked like he literally had skin like the surface of the moon - craters, mountains and all... Now, there's nothing but a smooth surface and those craters are not tiny pin holes slowly holding on to what once used to be - but will be no longer if I would just share w/ him more... [I'm so stingy w/ my face stuff... haha.]

on 4/2/2010 3:05:00 AM

My mom gave me a promotional bottle and so far its lasted me for a month without putting a dent in it. I'm 27, but I work long hours with little sleep and that's caused my forehead to get fine lines early, but a drop of this tightens my skin and after a few uses, my lines literally DISAPPEARED! It was amazing. I know how expensive this is, but I will be buying another bottle after I finish this one. It lasts forever.

on 3/30/2010 8:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have very sensitive skin, which gets regular psoriasis and eczema outbreaks. I got a small tester sized bottle of the serum with a gift set and was amazed with how good my skin feels after using it every night for two weeks. The awful patches of dry skin I get round my eyes are gone.

I was a little bit disappointed when I found out the price, but it works so much better than similar products Iíve used for £10 or so cheaper, so is by far more economical.

I didnít realise there was so much hype about this product until I searched for where to buy it on the internet today, I think the fuss is well justified!

on 3/27/2010 3:59:00 AM

My expectation was quite high given rave reviews on this product. Unfortunately, it did not work on my skin as it was too harsh. I felt a slight sensation at the first application--which is to me usually a sign of allergic reaction to cosmetic products--but gave another chance for the next day. After two applications, nasty bumps and zits began to develop around my nose, face-to-mouth lines, and the chin. Immediate discontinuation of the product helped my skin condition to get back to normal after 3-5 days. I do not recommend this product to those with sensitive skin.

on 3/25/2010 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this product. And I don't usually like Estee Lauder skincare for my skin type.

Was reluctant to try it because I thought it would break me out more since I have acne-prone oily skin but it didn't at all!!

I got a sample size for this and it lasted for ages. It made my skin smooth, dewy without the oiliness and so refined. My pores were literally shrunk.Visible improvement.

The only downside is the price as it is around $70 I think.

I also wanted the ANR whitening one (for marks) but apparently it is highly prone to break you out since it contains silicon and do not want to risk spending so much to break out

on 3/23/2010 9:46:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I LOVE this!!! My acne clears up and my skin looks flawless when I use this! I have acne prone skin, so I can honestly say that it is worth every penny. This is amazing!! I tried the eye treatment as well, but it was very strong-if I accidentally got it in my eyes, my eyes would BURN! So, I just use the serum on my eyes. It works great! You will love this stuff!

on 3/23/2010 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Wow, this product is amazing to me. I got a sample to try and I felt like it absolutely transformed my skin the first time I used it. It left my flaky skin feeling soft, my pores minimized and I had a healthy glow. The smell is a bit medicinal but I am not complaining because it works that well. Loved it so much I went to buy a full size and even though I was shocked at the price I will continue to repurchase. One of my HG products!

on 3/9/2010 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. I have used it for a week now, and I feel I have less oil on my face, and it doesn't make me break out. The price is a little bit high, but I'm going to repurchase it for sure.

on 3/2/2010 5:00:00 AM

I purchased a 100ml bottle from Sydney duty free and now I am finishing the bottle soon. I am planing to buy it again. I like its texture, well-absorbed, non-greasy.

Popular Treatments (Face)