November 27, 2014 | 1304 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2010 8:53:00 AM More reviews by JoSand

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have very sensitive skin, which gets regular psoriasis and eczema outbreaks. I got a small tester sized bottle of the serum with a gift set and was amazed with how good my skin feels after using it every night for two weeks. The awful patches of dry skin I get round my eyes are gone.

I was a little bit disappointed when I found out the price, but it works so much better than similar products Iíve used for £10 or so cheaper, so is by far more economical.

I didnít realise there was so much hype about this product until I searched for where to buy it on the internet today, I think the fuss is well justified!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2010 3:59:00 AM More reviews by rubie

My expectation was quite high given rave reviews on this product. Unfortunately, it did not work on my skin as it was too harsh. I felt a slight sensation at the first application--which is to me usually a sign of allergic reaction to cosmetic products--but gave another chance for the next day. After two applications, nasty bumps and zits began to develop around my nose, face-to-mouth lines, and the chin. Immediate discontinuation of the product helped my skin condition to get back to normal after 3-5 days. I do not recommend this product to those with sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2010 8:10:00 PM More reviews by OrdPsy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this product. And I don't usually like Estee Lauder skincare for my skin type.

Was reluctant to try it because I thought it would break me out more since I have acne-prone oily skin but it didn't at all!!

I got a sample size for this and it lasted for ages. It made my skin smooth, dewy without the oiliness and so refined. My pores were literally shrunk.Visible improvement.

The only downside is the price as it is around $70 I think.

I also wanted the ANR whitening one (for marks) but apparently it is highly prone to break you out since it contains silicon and do not want to risk spending so much to break out

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2010 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Lilmisssammy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this!!! My acne clears up and my skin looks flawless when I use this! I have acne prone skin, so I can honestly say that it is worth every penny. This is amazing!! I tried the eye treatment as well, but it was very strong-if I accidentally got it in my eyes, my eyes would BURN! So, I just use the serum on my eyes. It works great! You will love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2010 5:52:00 PM More reviews by TheLeatherB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Wow, this product is amazing to me. I got a sample to try and I felt like it absolutely transformed my skin the first time I used it. It left my flaky skin feeling soft, my pores minimized and I had a healthy glow. The smell is a bit medicinal but I am not complaining because it works that well. Loved it so much I went to buy a full size and even though I was shocked at the price I will continue to repurchase. One of my HG products!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2010 1:13:00 AM More reviews by glanda

I love this product. I have used it for a week now, and I feel I have less oil on my face, and it doesn't make me break out. The price is a little bit high, but I'm going to repurchase it for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2010 5:00:00 AM More reviews by winnui

I purchased a 100ml bottle from Sydney duty free and now I am finishing the bottle soon. I am planing to buy it again. I like its texture, well-absorbed, non-greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by mlf987

I love this stuff I will never stop using within a month my face was so clear and smooth!!! I actually can leave the house without makeup if ur on the fence cause of the price DONT BE its awesome go get it u will be so glad u did i just wish I would have known about this product ten years ago!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2010 12:11:00 AM More reviews by skincarefan7

Great product, I use it before Origin's a perfect world moisturizer during winter and before Clinique's moisture surge during summer. No breakouts and keeps my skin moisturized.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2010 6:37:00 PM More reviews by Michellekins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I am young (29) and have always had good skin (which I have taken care of!) But I have noticed an improvement since using this. My skin looks fresher and more radiant. Will be buying over and over again!