Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

Active Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide (3.5%) (Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Kaolin, Bentonite, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Titanium Dioxide, Trideceth 9, PEG 5 Ethylhexanoate, Menthol, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Fragrance 5/29/09

Can't say enough about this product. Love the smell, love the price, love the effects. I have combo skin which has just started to break out in recent years - never had any problems as a teenager. Started trying new products to help reduce acne and bought this based on all the good recommendations. It is definately one of the best buys I've made since becoming a MUAer. I use a tiny amount (pea sized) and rub it in using a little scrubby face pad. It tingles a little and exfoliates just a bit, not too harsh on the skin doesn't dry it out and can be used every day. A must have! I use it as a mask every once and a while but it is a little stripping as a mask so not very often.

I have really noticed a difference after adding this to my routine. I now get a lot less breakouts. The only problem I have with it is that it REALLY dries out my lips whenever I use it so I have to be careful to not get any of it on them, even when I'm rinsing. Beyond that, it works great as both a cleanser and a mask.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this cleanser. It is outstanding. I used it for the 1st time when my Mom had it for her adult acne and I stole hers the last time I was home visiting! This cleanser beats almost every cleanser I've ever tried for acne and for the price it beats ALL of them. This will be a staple in my skincare arsenal from now on!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i liked this as a mask but it sucked as a cleanser......i luved the refreshing feeling and even tho i hav dry skin it left my skin smooth and glowing....... iwill definatly buy this again

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I used this as a mask. I dunno...this stuff seems to make me break out more. I like the tingly feeling and it feels good psychologically while it's drying, but after I use it, I seem to get more breakouts. I use benzoyl peroxide on my face every day as it is, so I probably don't need this anyway. My skin just generally responds poorly to masks.

I can't believe this product!!! I strayed from this product to try other things and in the interem my face broke out.. as soon as I went back to this product my face cleared up in a day!!! This is absolutely the best product ever made for combo/oily skin with break out tendencies..it has never dried my face, even with daily usage....I can't say enough fantastic things about this product....my face looks and feels fantastic after I use it... all four seasons my skins has improved....thanks to Neutrogena for making this product and I sincerely hope they continue to make this one.....!!!!I will continue to repurchase over and over.. I think I am on my ga-zillionth tube.......

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I had forgotten about this stuff until I stumbled across the reviews. A week of using this stuff and my face is free of breakouts. I have to be careful to not use it on or after a day when I've applied any retinoid cream (for scars) -- the one time I did my face turned apple red.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I only use this product as a mask because I usually prefer a cleanser that lathers well. It really "wow" me the first time as it made my pimples heal over night. However, the effectiveness seems to reduce over time. It is a bit drying sometimes so I only use it once a while now. It is a good ance mask though for tis price.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I finally found an over the counter acne product that actually works for me! It's so funny...when I use this as a mask, it always reminds me of the movie Dead Presidents. If you've seen it, you know exactly what I mean. Anyway, great product.

OK, I have a very mixed review on this product because it DID work for me. I had very acne prone skin when I was a junior in high school. After using this, I really cleared up. However, I continued to buy this product and it no longer worked for me. Infact, it made my acne worse and now I have a ton of scars. I have no idea what happened to my skin or the product, but I do not use this cleanser any longer. I don't recommend it at all.