April 18, 2014 | 1437 users online

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2008 12:21:00 PM More reviews by sheepishgurl

This clogged my pores.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2008 10:24:00 PM More reviews by tenbabytoes

After being a neutrogena fan for years - I asked my mother in law who doesnt buy into all of the hype of cosmetic surgery and has beautiful clear skin, what she used and she proudly said Dove beauty bar. I know their tried and true beauty products (such as ponds cold cream) that our mothers and their mothers have been using for generations. I just started using this about 3 months ago and love it. It cleans my skin but doesnt dry it out. I havent noticed a huge difference in the appearance of my skin -but I feel good knowing that I am using something moisturizing on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2008 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Astera

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love Dove soap bars. They lather up lovely and have pretty and clean scents and moisturize well. They are pretty themselves too. I left a packaged one without the plastic wrap in my room and for a day or two, the smell of soap kind of wafted around that area. Totally random I know but I just felt like noting it. Dove is the only soap bar I'll use.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2008 11:58:00 AM More reviews by foxytina69

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

i got this as part of a dove gift set for christmas. i love the classic smell and it does get you clean feeling, but i find its not moisturising enough. it leaves my skin dry and thirsty. my husband really likes it though. i think this would be a great bar soap to use after exercising etc. or for anyone who really loves that squeaky clean feeling.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2008 4:59:00 PM More reviews by suey421

I stopped using shower gels when I moved a few months ago and started buying the Dove beauty bar again. I really like the smell and it gets me clean without drying my skin. I am a huge fan of Dove's advertising campaign in which they use real women as models. I love the the fact they dont perpetuate the one size fits all standard of beauty. I know its an advertising campaign designed to make the company money but I cant help but support a company that shows how beautiful real women are. It feels good to buy from a company doing SOMETHING positive for women's self esteem plus the soap is great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2008 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Ello

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Classic soap that cleans well and smells WONDERFUL. Brings back many memories of playing in the bathtub as a child. We ALWAYS had Dove soap in the bathroom growing up. Perfect to cleanse and soothe itchy wintertime (or anytime your skin is dry) skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2008 9:39:00 AM More reviews by EatMoreSoy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG of all soaps. First of all, the scent can not be beat. I use this in the shower and have even used it on my face from time to time with no problems. Actually, I have used Dove in moments of desperation on my face during stubborn breakouts, and I swear, they cleared up quicker.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2008 1:21:00 AM More reviews by beautiful_betty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love dove soaps. my skin always feels beautifull moisturized, silky and soft after my shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2007 10:37:00 PM More reviews by soniawonia

I use this after I use dipilatory cream just to calm everything down. I never get irritated skin thanks to this fantastic classic soap. The scent is out of this world too. Nothing can compare.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2007 5:05:00 AM More reviews by krazykhaled

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This soap doesn't cleanse very well. It left me feeling filmy and greasy, and I ended up with some acne too. I guess it was moisturizing, but I can always use lotion for that, I want my soap to clean!