April 16, 2014 | 1967 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2013 7:31:00 PM More reviews by cici132013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I love this foundation! It has a beautiful matte yet natural finish and great coverage! It claims to have the "Lasting power of a primer, the coverage of a concealer, and the blendibility of a foundation" and I couldn't agree more! :D

PROS:
Medium- Full coverage
Has pump
Great color selection
Long lasting even without a primer
Matte finish
SPF 20

CONS:
Have to blend quickly because it dries pretty fast
Does show flakes if you have dry skin
Oxidizes a tad but not a very noticeable difference

Overall, this is the perfect foundation for me, I have it in classic ivory and it matches my body skin color perfectly, but it's a tad darker then my face color, so I find it evens it out. I wouldn't recommend it for dry skin, because its very matte and a tad drying and it does show the flakes, but when my skin is oily in the summer, its perfect and I don't have to touch up with a powder. I also love how it comes with a pump, that's a huge plus in my book! It covers my blemishes and even my huge blackheads on my nose. Love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by dianakhuong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just bought this foundation recently and have to say that I'm very disappointed. I chose "Nude Beige" because it was more yellow toned than "Warm Beige." I'm a Nc25 in Mac and at first it seemed a bit light on my skin but later oxidized to match my skin later. Unfortunately, I would not recommend this foundation for dry skin or combination skin either. I have combination skin so I do tend to get oily and dry at the same time. When I applied this foundation, it was very hard to blend and immediately it dried very quickly. The foundation clung onto my dry patches and looked very cakey. I liked the matte finish of it, but I think this foundation would work for oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by anazepeda

I would never thought that I would like a covergril foundation before. but this is truly AMAZING! hands down BEST DRUGSTORE FOUNDATION ever. And that comes from a revlon colorstay lover.
Besides colorstay and MAC's studio fix, this is the only Foundation that has cover my redness, dark circles (even works as a concealer) AND STAYS MATTE FOR HOURS! I couldn't believe it! I did my face at 7:00 in the morning and when I looked myself at the mirror arround 3:00pm It looked the same... a little shine arround the nose area but NOTHING compared to other foundations.
The next day I primed my face with ELF mineral primer and setted with Urban Decay's All nighter... and my face looked flawless for more than 8 hours!
I would definitely repurchase ! ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by naturalisbest123

k here we go... This is a GREAT foundation! Usually I'm not a fan of Covergirl foundations AT ALL but this is my new HG drugstore foundation (next to the colorstay). I'm in high school and I need something that covers, lasts all day, controls oil (P.E.), and looks matte and natural. This foundation does all. I wake up at 6:00am and i put on this foundation and when i get home (3:00pm) it looked the same in the morning, keeping in mind I don't wear powder. I have severe hyper pigmentation on my chin and forehead and with my Tea Tree concealer from the Body Shop underneath, my skin is flawless. I use my hands to blend this. This foundation will oxidize a bit so I recommend to buy only 1 shade lighter. The packaging is awesome because of the pump (so rare in drugstore foundations). The coverage of this foundation is medium to full which is great for me. THIS IS NOT A LIGHT COVERAGE FOUNDATION OR DEWY. Overall, if I have to pick between the Colorstay or this foundation it would be this one because its more everyday-like. I would defs repurchase. Oh and the spf 20 comes in handy and does not create a white cast on camera.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by ashleyl917

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been so on the fence about trying this product....but I am thrilled that I did! Here's my experience with it...

It does dry a bit darker, but I did not need to buy two shades lighter, I only bought one shade off of what I would normally purchase and it's been fine. The finish is wonderful. You can tell there is something on your skin, but it feels nowhere near like a face of makeup. I used to religiously use Bare Minerals and it feels lighter than that. It is truly a wonderful feel.

As far as shine control, that is what I was most excited about with this foundation. I did not have to blot my face until 4 hours of wear, which for me is incredible. I typically need to blot within about 45 minutes of putting on a foundation, so 4 hours is insane for me. I could see shine before then, but it was not enough to make me feel gross or super slick looking.

I have to say the coverage is far more sheer than I was expecting, but I love everything else about it so I'll work with it. It's a medium coverage foundation and you can build it...and it blends wonderfully. Since summer is coming up and I'll be bronzing more anyway, I think the lighter coverage is great.

My recommendation, if you are considering this, would be to give this a shot. I have stayed away from Cover Girl foundations for years (I haven't purchased one since high school when I knew no better) and I am so, so glad I have found this formulation!

Edit: I have now been using this daily for about a week and I just find that I become more and more in love with it! It has phenomenal staying power even as the weather here is warming up (it'll be 80 today) without melting down. I honestly want to go buy a lifetime supply. I have used everything from Smashbox to Neutrogena, Bare Minerals and NARS. I used to buy an old Chanel formula as well and I have honestly never loved everything about a foundation THIS much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by pattyshine

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this!! This makeup covers like a concealer, but looks so wonderful - like you may not have makeup on (wink). I have small brown discolorations on my cheeks near my nose, and this covered so well that I could not tell exactly where they were. Of course, I used a moisturizer under this, in this case Avon Damatic Firming Cream.
I love the pump, too. Try this and see. It just takes a bit, so this should last you for a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by waffles85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Love the fact that it has a pump
Love the up-to-full MATTE coverage it provides
Love the color range - finally found a color that matches - golden tan
Love how long it lasts
LOVE the price :)

Go to my channel wjmalique and search my videos if you want to see how it looks on :) and let me know if you want a more in depth review

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by LoveMusicc92

Hi! Although I really wanted to like this foundation, It didn't work for my skin. I have oily acne prone skin and I have acne scars so I tend to go for matte medium to full coverage foundations and I have heard some good stuff about this foundation but I do not like it at all. It is very thick, and not in a good way, it looks dry and mask like as soon as you put it on and it dried on my skin before I had a chance to blend it. It made me oily within an hour and did not last on my skin. And it also broke me out. My skin is a bit sensitive so it could be because of that. Either way, this is not a good foundation in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 12:58:00 PM More reviews by blond1wd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Just started wearing this and I am impressed! I have red blotchiness in my t-zone, dry forehead and nose, and am always looking to cover that up. I applied moisturizer just in my dry areas, then a kabuki brush to apply this foundation, followed by coty airspun as a finishing powder. Great coverage, I'm halfway through the day and looking good. No shine, no weird color, no wear so far! I'll update again at the end of the week

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 10:48:00 AM More reviews by anthropologie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best foundation I've ever used. I used to be a big fan of Revlon Photo Ready foundation, but in the direct sunlight I was sparkly. I like a matte finish, and this is matte, but not OVERLY matte so that you look dead. I have found I don't need to set this with a powder because the finish is so natural and wonderful.

YAY. There is a pump! I don't like foundations that lack a pump. I end up pouring out half of the product if there is no pump. It's a mess. This has a great pump! Although the lid does get foundation inside it, it is not really a big deal. The following sentence may seem like I don't know what I'm talking about, but I promise I do. I've bought a lot of makeup for a 22-year-old. This is better than Chanel, YSL, Laura Mercier, Revlon, Maybelline, Rimmel, Urban Decay, Kat Von D, Stila, and everything else.
Plus it's cheap in comparison to those high-end products.
The finish on this foundation LOOKS LIKE SKIN. It's MATTE. It STAYS ALL DAY. It WILL NOT BREAK YOU OUT. If it has, your skin was probably prone to break outs already.

It kinda has a weird scent that reminds me of deodorant, but I have a really sensitive sense of smell, so it's negligible.

Usually Cover Girl SUCKS. Not this time. I'm sorry I doubted you, Cover Girl.