July 23, 2014 | 1296 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2013 8:57:00 AM More reviews by simpledom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I found that I used this product when I had to go to my groceries or I used as a primer. By itself I felt it wasn't enough coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 6:45:00 AM More reviews by sharontracy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I borrowed this over the holiday weekend as I forgot my Lancome tinted moisturiser. This review is for the AUSTRALIAN VERSION which has NO SUNSCREEN. i found it was a good colour match. My dry skin caused no problems for it. Appearance very natural. I have no acne just a little pigmention on my cheekbones. It soften that. It was comfortable to wear. It was surprisingly good. If I was caught again without my makeupbag I'd buy this as a cheap buy. But I am put off my the lack of sunscreen so I will stick to my Lancome as I've never had problems with it and it is spf 15.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by Kariibex

Quite disappointed with this product after reading some decent reviews. Though the relatively cheap price may be an incentive, the quality is lacking. Like most reviewers have stated, the product is extremely watery. Compared to other BB creams like Smashbox, this was a surprise. Also, I find that my face ends up oily by the end of the day anyways, and I would have to blot throughout the day. Last, the range of colour is quite disappointing. I bought this in a medium tone, but I found it too light for my skin tone.

Won't be purchasing again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2013 3:28:00 PM More reviews by charb3

Too thin consistency... yellow undertones that turn darker after they are on.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2013 9:41:00 AM More reviews by WHT382

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Did not find it effective to reduce pigmentation. Switched to Palmer's, Eventone, BB Cream, Cocoa Butter Formula, Fair/Light, SPF 15, 1 fl oz bought from iHerb (iherb dot com) for $9.25. Very happy with Palmer’s which is also loaded with cocoa butter (which smoothes marks and scars, vitamin C (which naturally brightens skin), etc. If you are new to iHerb (iherb dot com), you can use Coupon Code ------JTV564 at checkout and get $10 or $5 OFF your first order. Shipping is free for orders of $20 or more. Flat $4 international shipping for orders of $40 or more.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by Allalla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When I originally bought this, I had extremely low expectations. This product completely took me off guard. I was reading up on makeup & skincare blogs and someone mentioned it, so when I saw it in store, it caught my eye and i thought i would test it out. Addmittedly, this is only the 2nd bb cream I have ever tried, but when you find something amazing, why keep searching? I usually use very high end products like Armani, Lancome, Dior, etc... but this little gem coupled with a tiny bit of concealer, gives me a much better finish than any other light foundation I have tried. I have sensitive, dry, fair skin and i have not had any breakouts or flaky skin from this product. Also, being fair skinned, mac nc15, I struggle to find products that are a nice match for my skin. I bought this product in "fair" and it matches beautifully. At first I was skeptical because the colour looked a bit orange when you squeeze it out of the tube, but somehow it blends seamlessly. Love love love this product. Would definitely buy again and definitely recommend. Perfect for traveling as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by ellsknight

I bought this product on a bit of a whim but am so glad I have! The texture is very light and feels quite thin so is easily applied onto the skin, both with fingers and a brush. The colour range is fairly limited in my local drugstore however I found that the lightest colour "light" blends seamlessly into my skin and even on days where I seem particularly pale it doesn't seem visible in daylight. The price is brilliant for the effect that it gives to my skin for it leaves it dewy and fresh just like the product promises and is much better then some higher priced products. The coverage is very light but it is brilliant for evening out my skin tone and covering any redness however I tend to still use my normal concealer as well to give a flawless finish.
Overall I have to say that I am very impressed with this product and will definitely be repurchasing especially with the summer weather on the horizon. The dewy wash of colour it gives is a refreshing change to many other drugstore products I've tried and for £8 or so it's definitely worth a try!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by PoisonIvy1273

When I first got this product and used it, I was pretty happy with it. But as I used my Asian BB creams, I really saw the gap between the two. It's a nice product, just not what I would consider a BB cream compared to the Asian ones. But the product is almost gel-like but it is still pretty liquidy. The packaging is cute. The product itself has a weird scent but you really can't smell it after it is blended into your skin. I probably won't repurchase this again and just stay with my Lioele BB creams.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 8:03:00 PM More reviews by shanncat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Use this product as a tinted moisturizer under my foundation and works really well! Worn alone does not cover too much but does even out skin tone a little bit.. Would not be good for oily skin but if you have dry skin works awesome

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by beachesatnormandy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This BB cream is not my BB cream, it is what I use daily as more of a tinted moisturizer and I love it. It covers just enough but not so much that it looks unnatural. At first I thought it would be gone in a week because of how small the packaging is. However, I have had at least 5 months of use from this product and it is still not totally finished. It does not leak and it is pretty small which makes it good from travel which is a huge part of my life.