Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

on 5/25/2013 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I wasn't sure at first what a BB cream was. Is it a moisturizer/primer, is it foundation, is it a step between primer and foundation? I am still not quite certain so I suppose you can use this either way. As a foundation it has a tint of color so it does give a tiny bit of coverage and blurs imperfections somewhat. I used this a lot that way and did not use a regular foundation over it. It worked great in giving my skin and evened out tone and looked natural and fresh on. I actually liked this for a natural I'm born with it look. I also used this between primer and foundation and liked it that way too and it did not look caked on or layered when I used foundation over this, but that seemed like an unnecessary step and too much overkill on product. I ran out of this about a month ago and just can't justify a need to repurchase unless I plan to use this instead of foundation for a summer makeup. Which I might do. It is great for a light natural summer look. It does not really give coverage so if you have problem areas, this is not going to really conceal anything. I have great skin and can get by without wearing any foundation at all, but it does even out my tone and gets rid of the reddish tone bare skin can sometimes get.

on 5/25/2013 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This bb cream is really great for summer: perfect coverage for my dark spots, very light texture, medium colour fits perfectly for NC20, high SPF, no smell. I just add a touch of blush and my face is ready 😊 I do not need primer and it lasts all day. I tried a couple of high-end and professional ones, trust me, this one is by far the best for simple needs. The only problem one may have is colour match with skin as it comes only in three colours: light, medium and dark. I already bought the fourth recipient. In RO costs around 10 usd, really very cheap.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I love this bbcream so much! Its doesn't have very heavy coverage and leaves a dewy finish which i love, especially for spring and summer. It doesn't have very good staying power but with a good primer it's not too bad. Overall for summer it's a perfect base because it's so light unlike the other bbcreams ive tried like loreal and garnier :)

on 5/23/2013 10:08:00 AM

I have normal and fair skin. This BB cream is perfect for me! It gives my face a fresh and unified look and feel. It stays on all day and doesn't sweat with my face when I'm warm. Love it! The only bad side is the packaging because it tends to get messy.

on 5/21/2013 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have combination skin, I wanted something to even out my skin tone, but not full coverage. The coverage of this was perfect, but it was very oily after application. I set it with a translucent powder, and after a few hours, my face would look like a grease ball. This product just FEELS oily on my face, and I don't like that. Every time I would use this, I would get small, white pimples on my face. I tried to love it, but I ended up giving it away to my friend who actually likes this product.

on 5/20/2013 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i absolutely LOVE this product. VERy moisturizing, tinted nicely. The coverage is light but that pretty good considering it doesn't feel like you are wearing anything more than a moisturizer. i will DEFINITELY be repurchasing when i run out!

on 5/20/2013 10:34:00 PM

Horrible for oily skin even with a primer underneath, and it hardly gave coverage.

on 5/19/2013 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Just thought I would add a review for this as my mum uses it and loves it. She has a light-medium olive skin tone and the shade 'Medium' is perfect for her and prefers light-medium coverage.

This has the most subtle effect on the skin, the way I would describe it is a 'blurring effect' whilst looking very natural, which is exactly what she likes. For example, I used the Garnier Oil Free BB Cream on her and she felt that was too much coverage. My mum has oily skin and still gets break outs here and there but hasn't broken at all from this.

Personally I would not be able to use the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream as I prefer medium-full coverage because of my hyper pigmentation and acne marks. But for someone who doesn't like the look of makeup but wants to slightly even out their skin this would be perfect!

on 5/19/2013 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Loved how this made my skin look natural and fresh effortlessly but hated that it broke me out EVERY single time I used it. Will be throwing this product out and not using it anymore after it caused a massive breakout on my face.

For reference, I am about an NC42 and the colour Medium Dark was perfect for me.

Other notes: lasts about half day when powdered and 1/4 day without powder.

on 5/19/2013 7:08:00 PM

I have never abhorred a product more than Maybelline's Dream Fresh BB Cream. My skin is not sensitive in the least and not acne prone anywhere but my forehead, and even there, the acne is minimal. I am serious, I could probably smear lard on my face and roll around in the mud and come away with no increased breakouts. However, this product caused my face to break out in places I have never before had acne, like my cheeks, and I am talking nasty, deep, pimples that take weeks to heal. Also, about three hours after applying this product, my face looked rusty, orange, and oil-drenched. I stupidly used this for several weeks before throwing it in the trash, something I have never before done since I am very cheap and thrifty and hate wasting. Honestly, approach this product with caution.