September 17, 2014 | 1830 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by kgallahue

These colors are so pretty! I love that they are neutral. Some are brown, but some of the others have a more grey tone to them which is really nice. The palette is really versitile and the pigment is great. I didn't buy the original Naked, but I did compare the colors in the palette and I love Naked 2 so much more. Naked was pretty, but I wasn't all that crazy about the blue being in there, I would get a lot more use from the black as a liner in the Naked 2. Urban Decay hit this one out of the park :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by raspberrysorceress

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased this back in January from BeautyBay since they don't sell Urban Decay here in Australia. There's something so exciting about an eyeshadow palette; I think it's the packaging and admiring all the colours and thinking about all the different looks you can create. It's inspiring. I own the original, but I prefer Naked 2 for the colour range. I love the richness, the soft texture and the ability of the different shades to blend so seamlessly. I have never been disappointed by Urban Decay's eyeshadows; they are of outstanding quality. I love the tin case for a change as the velvet gets so dirty. Some people complain about the frostiness of the colours in here as with the original, but I don't mind that so much. I love opening the lid and looking at all the colours, they are simply SO beautiful. A remarkable palette again from Urban Decay.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

I've had this since before the launch, and forgot about it. I didn't have much use for it after a few weeks. Very fair or cool skin tones will probably like it, or people with blue eyes. I just can't see it looking nice on anyone with a light/medium skin tone or other eye color. It goes ashy, and some shades just seem chalky. This palette has had more returns than the Naked 1. I also think the packaging is bulky as hell and some palettes don't even shut properly. Now Urbay Decay is launching more "do it yourself" palettes for $126 to fill it, which includes the cost of the palettes. Seems UD is going a little downhill lately. You can pay $50 or less for 12 full size shadows, or $126 for 6. Ridiculous! People got so overworked and excited last year over Naked 1, so when Naked 2 came along they jumped on it. This is not the same quality.

9 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Jenners10111

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

bought this recently and I cannot rank it against the first palette because I love both. The colours are so pretty and the texture is really buttery and so easy to blend. I also love the brush that comes with it and the naked lip junkie. I guess its a bit expensive but for all that comes with it I think its worth the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2012 3:20:00 AM More reviews by joeykeen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved naked 1, but wanted more griege and mid toned colours as I felt they would be more versatile for me. I do believe they've changed the formulation of their eyeshadows between naked 1 and 2, and I miss the non chalky, wonderful blendability of naked 1. I also found that the included brush exacerbated the powderiness of naked 2, and my natural hair brushes did work somewhat better.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Canadianpetite

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros:
- lots of neutral shadows
- cooler taupes than in Naked 1
- comes with Primer (for those who have yet to try it)
- very pigmented so will last a long time for the money
- could apply lightly or heavily
- can take on travels (but don't want to risk my beautiful package - heh heh)

Cons:
- expensive (though would be more expensive if each shade were bought separately)
- lots of shimmer

Am NC25-30. I own Naked1 but Naked 2 seems to suit me better since it leans more cool. The two palettes are similar but if you want cooler taupes and neutrals, get the Naked 2. No makeup enthusiast cannot do without this, right??

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by wongo2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love urban decay's eyeshadow palettes especially this naked 2 palette I prefer natural looks. I think there are too many shimmery shades in this palette and not enough highlight colours but the eyeshadows are still very nice. It comes with a lip gloss and a 2 ended brush which I thought was quite divine. 36 in my opinion is quite expensive but it is worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Luscious1104

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Again, I have the original NAKED palette and couldn't contain myself when the NAKED2 came out, Although the colors are similar, they're different. Gorgeous, vibrant and pigmented colors are perfect for travel and carrying around.

The only thing is, I wish they had more matte colors :-(

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2012 1:34:00 PM More reviews by littlemoon97

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this palette. As some have mentioned, the colors are especially good for cool-toned skin and really complement my fair complexion. They are buildable and nicely pigmented, and I find they stay put. I have the first Naked Palette, and while I prefer the tones of this one overall, the two palettes work really well together. I find myself combing shadows from them al the time. I gave this a 4 rather than a 5 only because I do wish there were a higher ratio of mattes to glitters; however, most of the shimmery shadows are not over the top and are still wearable without making me look like I'm trying to look like my teenage daughter.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2012 3:37:00 AM More reviews by Jayjaybean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Just got this for my birthday. I already have Naked 1 but I think I might prefer the neutrals in this one. They're a little better suited to my skin tone. The quality is as to be expected from Urban Decay. Very smooth and pigmented. Use a primer and they will last all day (despite what one earlier reviewer said, even expensive pressed eye shadows need primer) The initial cost is a bit much, but many addicts will likely spend that much on cheap eye shadows and whatnot in a year, so it's worth the investment.

I put "No" to rebuying cause I have both the Naked and Naked 2 palettes. More then enough neutral eyeshadows for one person, so I doubt I'll ever run out.