Urban Decay NAKED2

4.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

i love the shades in this, super pretty! and i also like the tin packaging

on 5/25/2012 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

OMG LOVE THIS PALETTE! so much better than the first one! first off, the case is so much more protective. secondly, you get a free lipgloss. Thirdly, you get such a nice brush instead of the zero/bourbon eyeliner that they originally packaged with the first few naked1 palettes. And last but certainly the best part....more variety of shades! way more cool tones for fair skin, but also warm tones for darker skin. Also more matte colors which i sometimes like having the option of. Favorite Palette ever!

on 5/24/2012 10:59:00 PM

Shadows had a ridiculous amount of fall out plus some colors are very similar and I dropped this ya'll and it broke like a b* even though it has hard material as packaging..

on 5/24/2012 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I couldn't decide whether to buy Naked or Naked 2 at first, but I went with 2 because I thought the cool toned colors would better suit my fair skin. Even having getting it home and swatching the colors some more, I was skeptical if it would work for me. After using it for a few days, I loved it. I bought the palette a month ago and I've used it almost everyday!

on 5/22/2012 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Well I love the cool tones. I wish there were more matte tones there are only 2 true matte tones. The colors are pigmented but, no they aren't highly pigmented. I still prefer mac eye shadows to urban decay shadows. They are all for the most part extremely shimmery. I hate the black I think I've been spoiled by MAC's Carbon (HG of black shadows). Also the black fell right out of the palette already! So frustrating. And it never closes all the way! Great packaging looks wise but, AWFUL when it comes to functionality. Also this is about 50 bucks for about 12 shades...

I won't buy this again simply because I will never need all of those shades. For the most part they are so extremely similar and I only use about 6 of the shades regularly. I think I'd be better off with making a palette with MAC...

on 5/22/2012 10:54:00 AM

I love the packaging and I actually really like the brush, but the e/s itself... well, I'm a little disappointed. I love the colors. This is my first higher end cosmetics purchase and I was hoping that the shadow would be better. I find that by the end of the day, the colors sort of all blend together into one color. I do get some creasing occasionally. I don't experience that with some of my drugstore e/s, and I feel as though the price of this pallet warrants being able to wear it without having to use a primer.

EDIT: I returned this. It just creases and blurs too much and I can't justify spending more money on a primer when I can get DS e/s that lasts better and longer for 1/3 of the price.

I do like the texture of this e/s, and you can get a good color payout with just one swipe of the brush. I do have to do this before my foundation bc of the fallout on my cheeks, which I suppose it a trade up for the nice texture. Again though, I don't experience this with some of my drugstore e/s.

The main reason I bought this was for the matte black color- it's fantastically opaque and no hint of shimmer or sparkle, which I appreciate. I like Pistol, Bootycall, Tease, and Busted the best. Busted is prob my favorite.

Overall, I don't feel the quality of the e/s is better than many drugstore e/s. However, I like the colors and I like the packaging, and I appreciate the brush that came with it. 3 lippies from me. Won't repurchase though.

on 5/20/2012 11:13:00 PM

LOVE it! the shadows are so rich and highly pigmented. they look beautiful all day long. my personal favorite is YDK, but they are all gorgeous. this is a must own for everyone, no matter what your skin tone, eye color, etc. are. buy this...you won't regret it!!

on 5/20/2012 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

AMAZING. This product is 110% worth the money! i will continue to repurchase this product over and over and over. I have both the original NP and NP2. I was skeptical at first to buy this because i was so in love with the first naked palette and everybody said the first had "warmer" colors and im tan so i didn't think naked2 was going to be for me. Surprisingly i think i might even like the second one better than my first. Anyways i love both palettes but this is for sure worth buying! :)

on 5/20/2012 10:45:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have to say that the colors on this palette are AMAZING! They give you a wonderful selection of shade that are matte and shimmery which allows me to create amazing patterns on my eyes with every outfit I wear. I will say that I wish it had more of each shadow being that it is pricey, but I will buy this again because it is HG material for me! =)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing. I am a happy owner of the original Naked, and when announcements about this new one were released, I prepared to buy it. I got it for Christmas, and having used it for about five months now, I can say that I am extremely happy with it. The colors are sensational, even for extremely pale skin like my own. I am obsessed with neutral eyeshadows, and these are great for any kind of makeup look. The price may bum some people out, but honestly you're still getting an incredible deal if you figure how much you're paying for a palette of full sized eyeshadows. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone!

Popular Palettes