December 19, 2014 | 846 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by cali

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am really liking this product so far! Didnt expect much from a ds concealer, but decided to go for it. I bought it in Neautralizer and its a light yellow-ish shade that helps conceal dark circles. Its a corrective shade so i put my cinema secrets concealer over it and the two are a winning combination so far. This concealer manages to have a moist consistency yet dries pretty fast so it doesnt smudge off very easily. It creates a nice base for me to add my other concealer and definitely helps me look more awake. It also doesnt seem to dry too much under the eye and give you that crepey look so I am super happy about that. Overall, good buy for the money and probably will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 8:27:00 PM More reviews by leslieb

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this! I even like the crazy applicator. Goes on smooth and doesnt settle into fine lines.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by ktassop

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have two Instant Age Rewind concealers: one to match my skin tone and the brightener. The one that matches my skin tone is so lightweight that it does not hide my dark circles (from allergies). The brightener really lightens up my eyes. I use the brightener first and then apply the one that matches my skin tone. This combination does the trick. My eyes look natural. The applicator makes it easy to apply. It never applies too much and makes blending easy. There is a nice color selection so finding a color match is also easy. Thank you Maybelline!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2012 1:26:00 AM More reviews by DizzyNicky

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this product, I've tried tons of concealers and they end up being to thick for my under eye area and settle into the little fine lines and actually make them look worse than they are. This formula is very thin and drys fast. First I had bought the medium shade that matched my foundation and liked it. I went back and bought another tube a shade lighter and WOW what a difference it made. I now use the lighter shade more as a concealer/highlighter. It really brightens up my face. A+ product. - Update: Maybelline is not a cruelty free brand so I've discontinued using this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by lmr007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow! I am in love with it. I just turned 42 and I am seeing dark circles. This is working as well if not better thanBenefit Eye Bright, and I was not expecting that. I have a more lit from within look with this in my eye area than Eye Bright and it is a smoother application than Eye Bright, as well. Thanks to MakeupByTiffanyD on YouTube for the awesome suggestion!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Twinkly1216

I generally dislike liquid concealers (never enough coverage) and I hate twist-up packaging so this wasn't even something on my radar until I saw really positive reviews on YouTube. I have really bad dark undereye circles and they're genetic so there's not much to be done about them. This one does a really good job at covering them up. I've never had a concealer that completely eliminated my dark circles and this one is no exception but the coverage it DOES give me is really great. Many liquid concealers I've tried before have just not given me enough coverage without looking cakey, this one doesn't take a lot of layers and provides nice, luminous coverage. I do have to mention that while I don't typically wear a full face of foundation, I usually wear foundation under my eyes (blended out of course) just to help out my concealer. Well, one day I decided to skip the foundation as this concealer's not at all drying and has pretty good coverage. For some reason this does NOT perform well without foundation, for me anyhow. First off it didn't provide quite as much coverage which is odd since I usually only use a very thin layer of a light coverage foundation under my eyes anyhow. After I apply the foundation under my eyes I can't even see a difference in the mirror so I don't know why the fact that I didn't use foundation would make a noticeable difference in coverage for this concealer. That isn't the biggest problem though. Without foundation, this concealer got cakey. I moisturized like I usually do and put this concealer on top and it settled into fine lines more and it was harder to work with. Odd as I've been able to wear other favorite concealers (Sonia Kashuk concealer palette) with or without foundation but this one I will only wear with foundation. As far as the packaging, it works surprisingly well considering it's a twist-up. My previous luck with similar packaging has always been too much product released all at once. I'm sure you know what I mean...you twist and you twist and nothing comes up so you wait...still nothing comes up so you give it a couple more twists and wait...and repeat and then all of a sudden it all comes up at once. This doesn't do that which I am very thankful for. There IS a problem with this packaging when it comes to travel though. I packed this up with me on a trip (flight) and I guess on the return trip the packaging got damaged somehow. It still appeared in-tact and I could twist it but instead of getting the product out, the top section would just slowly start to twist off. The problem is that with this type of packaging, there is no way to get the remainder of the product out once that twist mechanism is broken. Something to keep in mind if you intend to take this on the plane with you! 4 stars because of the odd foundation issue that I've never had with other concealers. I said I wouldn't buy this product again because it was a bit frustrating to have a mostly full concealer be rendered completely useless like that when none of my other makeup items were affected. It requires special care when traveling and with the new liquids regulations in place I don't like taking anything even resembling a liquid in carry-on and I don't want to have a plastic baggy just for this one item. It's just more trouble than it's worth as it IS a good concealer but there are other ones I love that don't require as much care.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2012 11:59:00 AM More reviews by malonb

I very much like this product. I have some under eye wrinkles and this doesn't crease on me all day during work(8-9hrs) and doesn't settle in those fine lines. I use the medium(i think, either that or light) and sometimes i do my top eyelid as well(it does crease there tho, eventually). I frankly don't know why others tend to think they have to get both neutralizer AND a color concealer....i didn't read anywhere that's how it's 'suppose' to be done. I sometimes spot use this on my blemishes and blend out w/ a brush/finger. Yes ladies, i like it that much. What i don't love is having to dab the applicator over and over 'till the product's ready to use. Overall yes, i definitely will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2012 1:35:00 AM More reviews by snowDoLL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is, overall, a good eye area concealer. I bought it in neutralizer, and with my very discolored lids and dark circles it hid them very well and made me look awake. I like the sponge packaging, but it's not for everyone. I am switching to natural makeup that is better for my skin, but if that doesn't work out well, I will buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 5:12:00 PM More reviews by kelliks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this for under my eyes. I use the neutralizer and the medium shades together and they work perfectly. Very creamy and smooth and they blend in seamlessly. Last all day. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2012 More reviews by funnygirl131

I bought the instant age rewind concealer eraser in brightener 160 specifically fir my undereye circles.my undeye circles have a grayish /purple tinge,not the worst but still makes me look tired and sick.this concealer immediately brightened my undereye.i couldnt believe it looking at one eye to the other.i dont mind the packaging.i actually find the sponge relaxing lol.i roll it on then smooth in with my finger.I suggest if u want to try it get it from rite aid where they guarantee your money back if you dont like a cosmetic.so far im in love!