Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

3.8

on 7/7/2012 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Love this! Goes on so light and covers my circles really well.

on 7/7/2012 5:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

I picked thIs concealer up at Target the other day after hearing great things about it on YouTube. And boy am I glad I did! It's a great buy, only $6.94, and does a fantastic job of brightening up my undereyes. I can honestly say it is the best concealer I have ever tried, drugstore or otherwise. While I have heard some complaints about the packaging/applicator, I couldn't disagree more. I love the sponge style "eraser" applicator, it's no-mess and you don't have to apply with a brush or your fingers. Amazing product!!!

on 7/5/2012 11:08:00 PM

I've never written a review for any makeup product before but I felt like this product definitely deserved one. I've never found a good drugstore concealer other than my Covergirl CG smoothers concealer, but I still had to layer it over another concealer. My perfect concealer combination was the Benefit Erase Paste and the Covergirl one on top, but I was looking for a replacement for the Benefit one because $26 for a concealer was just too much for me. It is always hard to find a good concealer especially since I have pale skin and visible blue/purple undereye circles which I cannot cover completely with just one concealer. However, I've finally found a great and cheap replacement for my Benefit concealer!!! Combined with the Covergirl CG smoothers, this covers amazingly. An to top it off, it is less than half of the price of the Benefit Erase Paste. I will definitely be repurchasing!

This works okay only if you have minor blemishes or minor dark circles.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Best under eye concealer I have ever tried (including high end) Im only 22 but Have always had a problem with my under eye concealer collecting in this crease/line I have under my eyes and looking dry. This concealer is so smooth and thin, yet very pigmented. It smooths over everything, blends great with the little sponge tip and wakes me right up. I do set it with translucent powder though to make it longer lasting.

on 7/2/2012 10:52:00 PM

This is a great concealer for under they eyes,and it even works on blemishes! I have this in "Fair" and the brightener shade. I apply the brightener, which is a light pink color, first under my eyes and top it with the skin tone concealer, and it makes me look awake and fresh. The formula is thin, but provides very good coverage without caking or settling in fine lines. The packaging is alright, I don't mind it at all, though I know some do. I will repurchase both of these, as they are the best concealing products I've tried, in both the drugstore and department stores!

on 7/2/2012 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This stuff is amazing for me. My very pale skin has a blue tinge around my eyes, practically transparent. Its opaque enough to conceal those discolorations with a smooth, creamy finish. I use the lightest shade in a circle around my eyes and it works wonderfully. The packing is kind of odd, it's hard to tell with the twist top and sponge tip applicator how much product is dispensed with each twist of the top, but for the cheap price of the surprisingly effective product you can't expect absolute perfection. The formula is my favorite I've found, it doesn't cake or discolor throughout the day and is gentle enough to use around the fragile eye area without pulling or tugging.

on 6/30/2012 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

OK, based on all the good reviews here I decided to try this stuff. I'm NC 20 and Fair matches me perfectly. I don't have very, very dark undereye circles but the area under my eyes has kind of receded, leaving a hollowed look. This product applies very smoothly with the sponge applicator; I lightly dab on a few "dots" and then spread gently with ring fingers. Perfect! Brings the hollowed area forward, feels emollient and seems like an all round excellent undereye cover--not thick and doesn't settle into fine lines. I don't think it's meant to cover any red or scarred areas on the face--it's only for the undereye area.

on 6/28/2012 4:38:00 PM

Decent concealer.
Price: ~$11 CAN
Pkg: tube w/sponge ball applicator
Colour: (Fair) neutral pale beige
Pigmentation: medium
It makes my dark circles go away but not completely. And the colour is slightly lighter than it looks inside the tube so be warned. And don't even try to use this on acne. It can cover redness and light acne scarring but that's the extent of it.

on 6/24/2012 8:14:00 PM

I bought this after hearing raves about it on youtube. I have this in both Light (concealer) and the "brightening one (pink/salmon color). First off, let me say that the packaging is very unique!!!! It's a tube that has a anti-microbial sponge top! To dispense the products, you just *click* it. The coverage of this stuff is very good. I am amazed as to how it does NOT settle into fine lines!!! I have very minor fine lines under my eyes, and most concealers tend to exaggerate the appearance of them. This product doesn't!! Provides very good coverage and feels very light and airy! I got this at Walmart for just under $10CDN. You also get a ton of product as well!!

UPDATE - I loved this product so much, I went and purchased the "neutralizer" as well :D

2nd UPDATE - I took off the sponge tip applicator cuz it works a lot better without it. Also, i didn't find the sponge very hygenic even tho it says it's anti-microbial.

Video Reviews & Tutorials