Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

3.7

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I really like this for a nice brightening effect. I apply a thin layer of my Estee Lauder 'Double Wear' concealer under my eyes, blended in with my beautyblender/cosmo sponge. Then I apply the eraser to my dark circles then blend again and set with Ben Nye's Banana Powder. My under-eye area looks so bright and overall makes me look well-rested! Lovely thin but not water consistency and blends incredibly well. The sponge applicator makes it fun to use. When used with Banana Powder there is zero creasing all day long. I bought the shade 'Light' specifically for brightening my eye, but it also flatters my NC25 skintone. I will warn you at first use of this you will be turning the top of the tube round a million times to saturate the sponge with the concealer!

I've never had dark circles under my eyes but now that I have, this stuff is great! I saw it on YouTube. The only thing I don't like is the normal thing...I have natural lines under my eyes, so whatever I put on there, the product seeps in. Other than that, it's great! Highly recommend

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have fallen in love with this product.
It conceals my dark circles and I even use it on certain acne scars.
It does not settle into fine lines, which I have plenty of thanks to having eczema around my eyes from time to time.
The durability is pretty good and on top of that, it does not even feel heavy...AMAZING!
The packaging is so so, I don't hate it nor do I love it.
The price is fantastic for the performance it does.
I must say I believe this is my HG under eye concealer and will definitely be repurchasing it for sure.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this concealer, I've repurchased it several times. Although this past time I bought fair instead of light and the color isn't exactly what l meant to get, but realized after I got home and used it as to why it wasn't as light as prev. Still works great set with a light matte eyeshadow under my eyes, and for redness around my nose. My mistake color wise, great concealer IMO.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have this in Brightener and Neutralizer and I love them both! I use the neutralizer daily for my dark under eyes. The brightener really does give me that wide eye effect so I use it sparingly when I am going for a more brighter look. For a drugstore under eye concealer, I would say this is one of the best. My skin tone is about an NC 25 and they both work well for me. I would advise not to take the sponge tip off as I did with the Brightener cuz that just makes a mess.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is probably one of the best concealers I've ever used. I am nineteen, so usually, being an anti-aging product I would just pass this up. But I ran out of my concealer one day and tried this as my mom uses it, and not only did it conceal my dark circles, but it concealed areas of redness, pimples, scars, and dark spots. The reason I gave it four stars is because it can get the cakey look very easily throughout the day or if you apply too much in one area. I am also not fond of the sponge applicator as it harbors bacteria because as you twist the end of the stick the sponge oozes the product out, and whatever you don't use basically sits there, which is unsanitary. Other than that, great product that I would repurchase.

This does a fairly good job at concealing the darkness under my eyes. However, it does very easily settle into any wrinkles, which causes me to look much older. Also, the spongey applicator feels nice at first, but it is extremely unhygienic and gets very gross after just a few uses. Although it's quite cheap, I've found many drugstore concealers that work better for the same price. Overall, I would not repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

pro
-covered my dark under eye area

con
-highlights wrinkles
-makes me look older
-makes wrinkles look deeper more pronounced

This product doesn't crease! I was surprised that it actually covers my dark circles, HG! Not a fan of the application.. It's nice at first but gets dirty and feels gross after a while..

I'm one of those people who was born with dark circles, sucks right?! Well I like this product, doesn't crease at all. Don't like the packaging though.

Video Reviews & Tutorials