October 22, 2014 | 1431 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 8:32:00 PM More reviews by designermom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have tried many concealers, most I never re-buy. This one however, is an exception. I have dark circles and some puffiness and this product is excellent, especially for the dark circles. I actually like the sponge and the consistency is awesome. It lasts all day and doesn't settle into fine lines and wrinkles. I hope that Maybelline keeps making this product! Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by momonro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

So first I tried the honey shade by itself which did the job of concealing my undereye circles and looked very natural on my skin when didn't want to wear of full face of makeup. I was still on the hunt for a concealer with more pigment and coverage though. I read up on reviews on here and a lot people said to try the neutralizer shade with the concealer to get better results. So I decide buy and BOY AM I GLAD I DID! The neutralizer adds brightness under the concealer which nice but still looks natural. The formula is so awesome NO CREASING, or dry looking under the eye or caking like all other concealers. The neutralizer just made this product that much btter for me! This is now my HOLY GRILL COMBO so if you have sunken in eyes, dark circles, don't want creasing TRY THIS! For extra coverage definelty use the neutralizer with it! Makes a HUGE difference! You don't even have to set with powder I actually took a nap while wearing this and NO mascara tranfer or anything like that. For reference I am a nc 35 to nc 40 in summer honey matched my skin prfectly.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 11:45:00 AM More reviews by ontheglam

Normally I try to wait about two weeks before reviewing a product for the first time in order to make sure I really have a fair opinion, but I can't wait with this- there's no need to.

Wow, this is a really great concealer!!

I purchased this in Fair after also considering the Light and Highlighter shades of this. Light appeared to be a more yellow-based formula, while Fair is more of a pink base. Consider this when you're choosing your shade. I was concerned that the Highlighter shade wouldn't have enough coverage for my super-dark circles, so I didn't purchase it.
Here's what I really like so far: the formula is very thin for a concealer, but the coverage is amazing. I don't have to glob this stuff on- one thin dab with the applicator and then a light blending with my finger is all I need. It isn't sticky at all, and even after setting it with powder, it looks very natural and I can't even tell it's there! Speaking of the applicator sponge: I normally detest applicators because I prefer fingers. The sponge in this, however, does not bother me at all. I think it does a fine job.
This is the best drug store brand concealer I've tried to date, and I'm happy to replace my Neutrogena 3-in-1 with something that costs $4 less. Way to go, Maybelline!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2011 5:59:00 AM More reviews by annakimla

This is a really good concealer. The under eye area looks bright an younger after applying this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2011 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Dlou

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't have a huge stash of concealers, but I do have YSL's Touche Eclat, and the Maybelline double-sided one. I bought this because the YSL stuff seems to be more of a highlighter than a concealer, and I needed something that blended more easily. This is amazing, astonishing stuff.

After I put it on, I stood in bright morning light and held up my 20x magnifying mirror, and you couldn't see make-up. All you saw was great-looking luminous skin. The texture is soft and creamy, and I was surprised to love love the sponge applicator; couldn't be easier and it gets the product exactly where I need it. I will buy again and again! And not so sure about my Touche Eclat from now on. . .it's got serious competition. EDIT TO THIS REVIEW: I also had packaging issues and now the cap has broken off, while there's still lots of product. Drag, because I can't put it in my purse. Dropped review from a 5 to a 4 for that.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by kohana

I really like this concealer. It literally blends right into my skin tone so it doesn't look so "concealer-ish" under my eyes. It is also light coverage, so it doesn't feel like it's caked on. I use the foundation as well, and have loved it so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2011 2:33:00 AM More reviews by MissHippo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really enjoy this concealer. It's light weight, gives good coverage, and looks very natural. The only issue I have is the packaging. About 3/4 of the way into the tube, the twisty top popped up and I was no longer able to use with the applicator.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2011 9:51:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

One word: meh.
Why:
Color match - got it in light and it was very light and very yellow. Didn't work for my NC20/25 skin.
Formulation - very dry. For an undereye concealer, I expect there to be a bit more moisture. Hard to blend and sets very fast.
Applicator - ok, not much to say. Not very sanitary due to the sponge-tip.
Packaging - total fail. Somehow my bottle started to come apart. I tried to press the red, twisty part down to merge back with the rest of the tube and the applicator filled up with product, splurging out of the cap. Hot mess.

I've used much better DS concealers than this one. Not sure what all the hype is all about.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2011 8:12:00 AM More reviews by kasf

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased the Fair and the Brightener shades. The fair is too pale and I was immediately regretting my purchase. Then, I tried the Brightener. I applied my foundation (Smashbox Skin)with a sponge around my eyes, applied the Brightener and finished with a light dusting of Sonia Kashuk's brightening powder. OMG! It looks like I am back from zombieland!! No more dark shadows. And it lasted all day. I am very pleased. I have also tried correctors from BB, LM, Pixi, Benefit and countless other. None of these worked for me as they are so thick and pastey.
The sponge applicator does not bother me. You can apply it with the sponge or dab it on your hand and apply as you like.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2011 1:04:00 AM More reviews by aureliationg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

They don't sell this in Australia and I made my sister send this to me from CT cos i heard soooo many reviews saying good things and it's all true! Best coverage, natural looking, and easy to spread.