November 22, 2014 | 1762 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 5:12:00 PM More reviews by kelliks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this for under my eyes. I use the neutralizer and the medium shades together and they work perfectly. Very creamy and smooth and they blend in seamlessly. Last all day. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2012 More reviews by funnygirl131

I bought the instant age rewind concealer eraser in brightener 160 specifically fir my undereye circles.my undeye circles have a grayish /purple tinge,not the worst but still makes me look tired and sick.this concealer immediately brightened my undereye.i couldnt believe it looking at one eye to the other.i dont mind the packaging.i actually find the sponge relaxing lol.i roll it on then smooth in with my finger.I suggest if u want to try it get it from rite aid where they guarantee your money back if you dont like a cosmetic.so far im in love!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2012 10:20:00 AM More reviews by joy2uandme

I am so not in love with this. For my mature eye area with fine lines and very dark circles this goes on initially well but then cakes and clumps soon thereafter even with setting powder. Without powder it's adios to smooth. Definitely not for me. I bought the neutralizer and medium because of reviews. Neutralizer is ok and does actually "neutralize" but then the separating starts. Medium was too dark for my NC25 complexion. I was okay with the sponge ball but would not repurchase because of the texture. I think my quest for a great concealer will be a lifelong pursuit since I don't LOVE anything I've tried in the many many years I've been wearing makeup.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2012 9:33:00 AM More reviews by windkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this because of the great MUA reviews... and am now wondering what you all were smoking in here. This stuff is awful.

I got the Neutralizer and the Fair, since that seemed to be what I was supposed to do...

The bad:
The "Neutralizer" is a stupid colour. If it's supposed to hide dark circles, why isn't it an all-the-way yellow? Does absolutely nothing, except leave a strange dirty brown ring under my eyes.

Which the "Fair" then covers over... with a thick coat of opaque, heavy, nasty paint, which sinks into all of my lines and pores like dry cement. Terrible, heavy formulation.

The applicator: dreadful. Those click-for-product tubes are generally bad; imprecise and given to sudden *sploots* of wasted product, but this one is especially dumb. How, exactly, am I supposed to precisely apply concealer to the hollows and shapes of my eye sockets with an applicator like a small microphone? This didn't even FIT into most of the places I wanted it to go, and it left big messy smears of product where I didn't want them.

This... is perhaps the worst concealer I have ever tried. Well done, Maybelline.

14 out of 27 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2012 4:34:00 AM More reviews by manitoban3

This is the first concealer I have ever used, bought based on the reviews on this site! I have the shade "brightener." What a difference this makes on my face! I don't even have very dark circles but with this stuff my under eye area is glowing! And so natural, I am so pleased. My skin is pretty nice to start off with, but just touching up that little area under the eyes makes my whole face look flawless! And it really stayed put.

I did however get rid of that sponge. Seemed like a lot of product would be wasted, and also seemed like it could harbor a lot of germs. I just ripped it right out and now the product comes out by the little clicking mechanism right onto my finger.

HOWEVER, I did put this on right after the Palladio Herbal Face Primer and it burned like hell My skin is not sensitive at all and the only other time this has ever happened is with a Neutrogena hypoallergenic face sunblock. I guess you can't use the Palladio Primer and this concealer together... They each seem fine on their own.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2012 1:34:00 PM More reviews by luna17

Best concealer I have used. I can get away with not wearing foundation with it because it actually covers dark circles without looking white

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2012 10:58:00 AM More reviews by easturner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm pretty much in love with this product right now. I don't suffer from extreme dark circles, but this really covers the ones that I do have. It glides on so smoothly and is really simple to blend in. Plus, it never gets cakey. My only grips are that it creases a tiny but sometimes and I'm not a huge fan of the twist applicator. Otherwise, it's awesome!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by uyenn

This product did its job of erasing my dark circles with no creasing. I wanted to love this product, but i will not be purchasing this product again as the twisty part broke on me after i had only used it half way! I think it is pretty pricy for a maybelline product that you can only use half way only to toss because it broke.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2012 11:57:00 PM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I have this in the brighter and I love this.It has a pinkish tone so it really does brighten instead of leaving a grey hue behind.Getting the right amount of product using the twister can take some time,It is well worth it.The eye looks brighter and really does diminish the darkness.The brightener stays in place all day!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2012 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Rina7

First of all, this product blends very nicely in my undereye area; it's thin and adequately pigmented. If i use a light touch, it doesn't look like i'm wearing makeup, and my darkness where are somewhat diminished (although by no means entirely concealed, because there is a big of bagginess/shadowing that no concealer can erase). I'm NC 25/30 with yellow undertone, so the yellowish No 50 Corrector shade alone suits me just fine. The other shades are too pink-beige for me; and the Light is too light, Medium is too dark. Wears for about 6-8 hours. My only complaint is the applicator: the sponge tip is useful for lightly dotting, but it means that I'm putting on product that has been sitting in the tip for days. I'd rather have a squeeze tube, especially since the product is thin enough to be very spreadable.