January 27, 2015 | 1644 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by bethb216

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't know if I like this product. It has a spongy applicator but it takes about 1000 twists to dispense the product. It's kind of thin, but I think it has potential. I need to use it more to get an accurate picture.

I used it one weekend when my face was sensitive (pregnancy hormones) and it burned that time but Has not burned since.

To sum it up- I am not blown away by this product but I am not counting it out yet. Time will tell.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Luscious1104

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually like this concealer. I really didn't think it would cover much but its def good for during the day wear....especially for work. Pretty good value.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2012 6:32:00 PM More reviews by tomlul

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product didn't work at all for me. It's so cakey, it looks completly fake (horrible colour that turned grey on my skin) and makes me look much older as a result.
I have put it in the bin after 3 days !

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2012 2:06:00 PM More reviews by sarahalexandria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Personally I love this concealer. I've used a lot of high end and low end concealers; gel, cream, you name it. This has been my favourite because it suits my skin tone (I'm extremely pale), the consistency is just right, it stays on under my foundation-I use Revlon Colorstay, and it covers amazingly. First time wearing it out I definitely noticed a difference between my other concealers and this one stayed on much cleaner and way longer. It only cost me $10 so this is pretty much my new all time fave. I'd recommend it to anyone that asked!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2012 12:52:00 PM More reviews by Jewelx17

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for a while and going back and forth between this and some other concealers I have. I took a break from this and was using other products and started using this again. I forgot how great this is and I appreciate it more since using other products. Wow, I guess I am a true product junkie, I have to use other products to appreciate the ones I already have. Anyways, this is not for people with the really dark blue circles, I mainly have some darkness under my eyes, not the kind that looks like a bruise so this works well for me. I don't think this will work for the bue dark circles, for that you need something with a peach ting. Anyways, I like how liquidy this is and it works really well over my Ole Henriksen Total Truth eye cream. I just put on 3 dabs under each other and pat into my undereyes to blend. Then I apply Laura Mercier secret brigtening powder over it and it stays all day. It looks completely natural too, the most natural out of anything else I've tried, it doesn't cake or settle into fine lines, and it doesn't make my makeup smudge. All around great product!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by rockandlove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I occasionally get light green under eye circles if I don't get enough sleep or when my seasonal allergies flare up. They're not bad, and every concealer I've ever used for them have instantly covered them with one layer. This product sank into my problem areas and had this highlight effect that reflected my circles back out. I tried putting it on first, last, and in the middle with foundation and powder and combining it with other concealers, and I tried a brush, the sponge applicator (which was awkward and hard to use), and my finger. Nothing worked. Not only did this product not correct the problem, it made it worse.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Tresha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use color 30 Medium. The applicator is wonderful and more gentle then applying with my ring finger. I apply it. And then lightly tap it into my under eye area until it is blended into my skin. I like this concealer. It's moisturizing, but not oily, and it does not get cakey. This is light to medium coverage. Definitely not full coverage on me. I wish this had a tiny bit more coverage. Then it would be my perfect concealer. I also wish it more light reflecting because it does make for a great highlight under the eye. Im very tan nc42 and the brighter in this line is too pink for my golden skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2012 2:10:00 PM More reviews by huanl473

This product has been great so far. The packaging is slightly gimmicky and you do have to twist it a lot to be able to see product coming out. Texture is thin but not too wet or too dry. Its easily blendable, buildable and opaque. It has no fragrant. The only downside is it looks like you used a lot of the product but a lot of it is soaked up in the fuzzy sponge. Also the color selection is not so great. I had a hard time picking the my color since i between medium and fair. You cant really wash the sponge so I wouldn't recommend this for germ-phobes out there.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2012 11:19:00 AM More reviews by lechickpea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just can't give a good rating to a concealer that doesn't provide the kind of coverage a concealer should... and this product fails to deliver. I like the slightly more liquid-y, moisturizing texture, and appreciate the fact that it doesn't crease under my eyes. But it just doesn't manage to cover my dark circles like most other concealers can... girls with bad circles, stay far away!

Much less of a concern, but still- hate the packaging. The eraser ball is one of those gimmick-y things, I wish it just had a doe foot applicator or squeeze top or something.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by BeautBetty

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought no 60, illuminator.
it works as a highlighter and if my dark circles are having a lighter day :), then it covers well. I also use it under the brow and inner conner of eye-good
HARD TO USE. THE STICK UNDER THE EYE HURTS. You need to put it on your finger and then pat on
BAD PACKAGE, BAD BAD BAD, My top came off and can't put it back. I can't depot it unless I use a q tip and that's not very easy, so I turned it upside down and put under a window to warm up -did not work
So off to the trash it goes and $$$ too. So I think it's expensive if you have to throw it away.
I can't give more that 2 since I did not have the opportunity to use a lot.
When the package was opened, there was not a lot in there either
Companies should learn to package their products simply like a straigtht wand in a straight container. A package should not be the factor that ruins a product quality or reputation.
So be aware that the container may not outlast your use

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No