July 28, 2014 | 1099 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by chelsea8499

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My new go to lip product. I ordered candy apple and peach parfait from the ulta website and i LOVE them. They are much more pigmented than i had expected and they're super moisturizing. Candy apple is my favorite because it's a very wearable red. Peach parfait has some shimmer to it and it looks great with my fair skin. I'm looking forward to getting more shades. They are a staple in my every day routine.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Suaroi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This Product is really wonderful. its really pigmented and it has many color,and i really do recommend to buy this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Iris0515

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

What can I say for this lovely lipstick? The #15 Tutti Frutti is the bset lipstick that I hv ever had! I lk collecting lipsticks of different kinds of brands. Most of my lipsticks are Department cosmetic brands ex. Chanel, Dior, YSL... I bought this cuz I found so many beauty gurus using it on YouTube tutorial videos. The color is kind of orange with a little bite pinky. Perfectly matching my skin tone. It can be smoothly brushed on your lips and keep stays for nearly 3hrs ( even after I drinking water).I really recommend u try this production! It can change u impression of the drugstore brands quailities. Lov it !

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2012 7:45:00 PM More reviews by poikilotherm

Great lip butter, but not worth the hugeee hype. I would buy it again. To me, it is just a really nice lip product - definitely not a HG or the best of all time. It's creamy and pigmented. If you're looking for those qualities, you'll be satisfied.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by HunterGray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I caved to the hype and bought one of these in Berry Smoothie. I'm NC15 with pretty decently pigmented lips, for reference. If you deepened my natural lipcolor a few shades, it would be Berry Smoothie exactly. So the shade I have looks great, and I wear it all the time. I like the texture. The longevity isn't great, but it has the word "butter" in the name, so I wouldn't have expected long wear time in the first place.

I took off one lippy because these aren't that hydrating, at least for me, in the shade that I have. I still have to wear a balm underneath, and combined with how balm-like these are in texture, it really sheers out the color. It's still prettty though.

I would repurchase the shade that I have just because it's such a nice every day color, and I'd also be open to checking out other shades. These aren't the be all and end all of lip products, but they are pretty, and relatively inexpensive. They're worth a try.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by hissy

Color selection, pigmentation, feel, texture, and packaging are all great. However, within a few days of daily use, I found my lips were very badly chapped.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 5:06:00 PM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I had to edit my review after giving this product another chance. If you like Clinique's Lip Butters, this is a very comparable product in terms of coverage/feel, at half the price (with BOGOs and coupons more like 1/4 the price). For me, the dealbreaker is the cheap-looking packaging. I'm too old to take something like this out in public - it looks like makeup for an 8-year-old girl. I bought this in Pink Truffle, which is a work-appropriate pink with a touch of brown, as well as Red Velvet, which is a deep red.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 11:37:00 AM More reviews by groovinchic

I have several of these - maybe six or seven? I love some of them and like the rest. Over the past six years, I've become obsessed with high end lipsticks (YSL and Guerlain particularly) so I was surprised when I felt interested in trying these out. The first one I bought was Cherry Tart and I fell in love. I tend to really love the more pigmented and darker ones (Cherry Tart, Red Velvet and Fig Jam are my faves). I bought Peach Parfait because the color was so pretty, but I don't think that does many favors for my super pigmented lips; for some reason, it doesn't show well and doesn't last long, while the others do.

FYI - These are very popular as thank-you gifts for some of my younger (20s) coworkers!

I generally do like these, and hope Revlon comes out with more.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by TheSinfulSim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

So I have this in Fig Jam. It's an okay shade. The consistency is good (which I can't say of most Revlon Lippies) and it is moisturizing.

3 lippies because most of the shades are flattering only for people with pale skin (unless you like looking garish). Currently, the only flattering shade for people who aren't pale is Fig Jam IMO.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 10:51:00 AM More reviews by bridgetostars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been out of the makeup loop for a while, I go through phases, but on a whim I wandered through the cosmetics section of my local Walgreens. These caught my eye immediately, I'm always on the lookout for tinted lip balms or moisturizing lipsticks. I'm still on my orange lip kick, so I picked up Tutti Frutti and also Sugar Frosting, because there was a BOGO1/2 deal. I am quite pleased with both shades, but especially the Tutti Frutti. I'm an NC15 (that's the palest, right? Told you I'm out of the loop...) and I think it's quite flattering on me, just enough to really brighten up my face. Sugar Frosting is nice as well, maybe a little frosty for my taste, but I think it'll look nice with a dark eye look when I want to downplay the lips. The consistency is nice and smooth for both shades, not too sticky, and I like that it's not so pigmented that I have to look in a mirror to apply, that's just too much effort for my tastes. I'm definitely going to try some more shades if I see they're on sale again.