Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

Polybutene , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Tridecyl Trimellitate , Octyldodecanol , PETROLATUM, Hydrogenated Polydecene , Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate , Jojoba , Polyethylene , Ozokerite , Cetyl PEG , PPG-10 , 1 Dimethicone , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Hexyl Laurate , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate , Beeswax, Zinc Ricinoleate , Squalane , Silica , Shea Butter , Butter Mango , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , TOCOPHEROL ACETATE, Coconut Oily, Synthetic Wax , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Dimethicone , Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer , Isodecyl Neopentanoate , Tribehenin , Sorbitan Isostearate , Fragrance , BHT , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2 Hexanediol , May Contain: Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI,77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) , Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1) , Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) , Red 33 Lake (CI 17200) , Carmine (CI 75470) , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

on 3/12/2012 12:58:00 AM

This lipstick is by far the best ive tried its moisturizing &gives good pigment!!(the more you use the more pigment youll get!)

on 3/11/2012 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I recently purchased the Revlon Colorbust Lip Balm in Lollipop. Love it! I purchased this cool toned hot pink/fuschia color as a cheap way to be 'on trend' with the upcoming neon styles for spring/summer. It is a vibrant pop of super pigmented color with medium shine that is also very moisturizing (I always apply lip balm as a base anyway). The more you apply, the richer the color gets. I can't wait to wear it more as it gets warmer. My summer face: dewy skin (made flawless with foundation of course), sweep of bronzer, mascara, defined eyebrows, and lollipop pink lips. Can't wait.

on 3/11/2012 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am Asian, NC 25 - favourite shade is PINK TRUFFLE. The other shades are all worth trying - very pretty and a well-chosen selection. Absolutely moisturizing and pigmented. I use this when my lips are too dry for lipstick, which is most of the time.

on 3/11/2012 9:46:00 PM

I'm not usually a lipstick girl but I was told I had to try these and they're amazing! Nice feeling, not too thick (which is my prob with lipstick) and goes on nicely. I have Peach Parfait, Tutti Frutti, Candy Apple and Cherry Tart and am considering picking up a couple more. Worth the price but easy to find deals on.

on 3/11/2012 9:08:00 PM

I love this product! I love the color variety. I have peach parfait, tutti frutti, fig jam, lollipop, sugar plum, red velvet, candy apple, berry smoothie, pink truffle, cotton candy, and raspberry pie. My favorites out of all of them are peach parfait (its a "your lips but BETTER" color), red velvet (a deep red but its still wearable for daytime), and raspberry pie (a rich raspberry color, like you've just eated a bunch of raspberries). Needless to say, I totally recommend these!

I like this lipstick because it is very moisturizing indeed! I just blought it in the wrong colour: Pink trouffle is a bit too serious for spring! I will give Peach perfait a try!

So far I own Cupcake, Sweet Tart, Peach Parfait, Lollipop, Tutti Frutti, and Candy Apple. I love all of them, although I do reach for Peach Parfait and Sweet Tart the most out of the ones I own. I love that they don't dry out my lips, however they don't add any extra moisture, so I like to layer my lip balm underneath. Some of the more pigmented colors can also be used lightly for a wash or dabbed away for a stained look. I find that the sheerer colors can be built for more color, but none of them are too sheer. So far, I'm pretty obsessed with these. I also bought Berry Smoothie for my mom, and I intend to get Strawberry Shortcake soon.

on 3/10/2012 7:01:00 PM

I like the color (I have Cherry Tart and Cremesicle), but these dry my lips out pretty quickly. It does go on nice and smooth, but within minutes I feel dry.

on 3/10/2012 6:29:00 PM

I love revlon lip butter, I had tutti fruity, peach perfect, lollipop, want more. Very moistrizing, and color is vivid, unlike other lip balms.

on 3/10/2012 6:17:00 PM

Have Cupcake and TuttiFrutti. Beautiful feel on the lips. Much better than the loreal version!

Popular Lipsticks