Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

Polybutene , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Tridecyl Trimellitate , Octyldodecanol , PETROLATUM, Hydrogenated Polydecene , Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate , Jojoba , Polyethylene , Ozokerite , Cetyl PEG , PPG-10 , 1 Dimethicone , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Hexyl Laurate , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate , Beeswax, Zinc Ricinoleate , Squalane , Silica , Shea Butter , Butter Mango , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , TOCOPHEROL ACETATE, Coconut Oily, Synthetic Wax , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Dimethicone , Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer , Isodecyl Neopentanoate , Tribehenin , Sorbitan Isostearate , Fragrance , BHT , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2 Hexanediol , May Contain: Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI,77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) , Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1) , Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) , Red 33 Lake (CI 17200) , Carmine (CI 75470) , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

on 3/15/2012 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I was hoping for more of a lip butter and less of a lipstick with these, kind of along the line of the Korres lip butters but in stick form. I'm not big on lipstick for the most part, but they are pretty moisturizing for a lippie which is nice since it eliminates needing to put on a balm underneath. I just wish they were named differently since I'm into more of a sheer look. I also think the packaging is super tacky and bulky, but I'm in the minority on that one I think. I do like the Pink Truffle and Sugarplum colors since they look very mlbb, so I would most likely buy them again if I ran out.

WOW !! This is one of those products that completely deserve the hype...I haven't worn lipstick or lipgloss in ages because my lips are usually in horrible condition. They crack, peel, etc...just gross. Still, I couldn't resist these, & got 2 on Sunday. These are AMAZING !! They actually transformed the condition of my lips ! I went back & bought 2 more, & I'll be getting more at some point. My favorite so far is Pink Truffle. It's a beautiful everyday color. I also got Lollipop, Raspberry Pie, & Berry Smoothie. All gorgeous colors !!

These go on like a dream, & IMO, they give full coverage color. The 2 brighter colors that I have ( Lollipop & Raspberry Pie ) lack the slightly glossy finish that the other 2 have. The brighter ones also make the perfect lip stain, if you blot most of it off. Another thing that makes this such a HG for me is the fact that they fade evenly & beautifully...any other lip color fades very unevenly on me, & it was always annoying. This is the only lip color I've ever used that fades evenly.

I will definitely buy these as long as they sell them, & I couldn't be more pleased :-) Give these a try, they really do live up to the hype !

on 3/14/2012 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought Peach Parfait last night on a whim. Tried it this morning, and I enjoyed the color payoff. This particular shade is a little bit drying because of the glitter in it but it's not a huge deal. Its an ok product for on the go.

on 3/14/2012 7:35:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love lipstick- I'm not going to lie. However, I'm a college student, and I can't afford much. The lipsticks I've bought in the past have been cheap and have not acted well. While I haven't had much problem with finding colors, I've had trouble getting them to stay. Plus, after they wear off, my lips are left dry with color caught in the "lip wrinkles" for lack of a better word.

After reading reviews last night, this afternoon, I biked to the store to buy "Peach Parfait." I put it on as soon as I left the store and loved what I saw. The color went on smoothly, and with my fair/yellow-toned skin, it added the perfect subtle pink. I biked back home (good exercise, non?) and the product didn't dry at all.

5 hours later, the color is still there, and while it isn't quite as strong as before, my lips feel very soft- no drying! Also, the color hasn't collected in the wrong spots. I'll definitely be buying from this line again!

on 3/13/2012 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Received a Strawberry Shortcake one from an aunt. I'm not fond of lipsticks, being more of a tinted balm/lipgloss girl, but I love this product! :) Gorgeous texture and nice, unoffensive vanilla/caramelly scent.

With my yellow-toned skin, I think some of the other shades would probably look better on me. But, hey, it was free! So who am I to complain. Will be looking for Pink Truffle and Candy Apple in the shops though.

on 3/13/2012 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I bought these lip butters in six different shades. They are a mix between a lip balm and lipstick. They are moisturizing while on but after it wears off or I take it off, my lips are dry.But I usually have dry lips especially in winter. The colours I have are:

Creamsicle - a very light orange peach colour.
Sugar Frosting - a very light pink with silver shimmer.

These two are very light and don't have much pigmentation to them. Nice for everyday gives you a nice sheen to your lips.

Cotton Candy - a light pink with some blue undertone with shimmer.
Strawberry Shortcake - a nice barbie pink
Sweet Tart - a warm bright pink
Tutti Frutti- a bright orange

Only problem I find with these are that the pinks turn purple toned on my lips. Could be that my lips are pigmented. To get the true colour I use a lip erase or concelear on my lips before I put on the lip butters. I'm NC 35 for reference. They don't last long either I find I have to re-apply often.

on 3/12/2012 12:58:00 AM

This lipstick is by far the best ive tried its moisturizing &gives good pigment!!(the more you use the more pigment youll get!)

on 3/11/2012 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I recently purchased the Revlon Colorbust Lip Balm in Lollipop. Love it! I purchased this cool toned hot pink/fuschia color as a cheap way to be 'on trend' with the upcoming neon styles for spring/summer. It is a vibrant pop of super pigmented color with medium shine that is also very moisturizing (I always apply lip balm as a base anyway). The more you apply, the richer the color gets. I can't wait to wear it more as it gets warmer. My summer face: dewy skin (made flawless with foundation of course), sweep of bronzer, mascara, defined eyebrows, and lollipop pink lips. Can't wait.

on 3/11/2012 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am Asian, NC 25 - favourite shade is PINK TRUFFLE. The other shades are all worth trying - very pretty and a well-chosen selection. Absolutely moisturizing and pigmented. I use this when my lips are too dry for lipstick, which is most of the time.

on 3/11/2012 9:46:00 PM

I'm not usually a lipstick girl but I was told I had to try these and they're amazing! Nice feeling, not too thick (which is my prob with lipstick) and goes on nicely. I have Peach Parfait, Tutti Frutti, Candy Apple and Cherry Tart and am considering picking up a couple more. Worth the price but easy to find deals on.

Video Reviews & Tutorials