October 24, 2014 | 1999 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2012 7:45:00 PM More reviews by blackbirdxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

These are so, so, so nice! For the price, they really cannot be beat. They are meant to be somewhat sheer and they are fairly true to color. I really love how moisturizing they are, and the coverage lasts a fairly long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 7:35:00 PM More reviews by toriiimiiin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE these. They have incredible color payoff for a lip butter, and they really are as moisturizing as advertised. I apply lip balm beforehand out of habit, but you really don't need to, to be honest. I have Sweet Tart and Peach Parfait, and they're both amazing. Sweet Tart is a glitterless bright pink that doesn't look garish or too Barbie-like, so it's good for days when you want to wear a bolder lip color than usual but nothing too out-there. Peach Parfait is THE ideal lip color for everyday, or at least for me, as it's quite close to my natural lip color, so it does a great job of enhancing my lips. The only complaint I might have is the glitter in it; after the color has worn off there are little silver glitter pieces left on my lips. >.< But overall this is a fantastic product, and I will definitely purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by ilymed2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Many are almost comparable to the Chanel and Dior moisturizing lipsticks for a more agreeable price. The darker colors (mostly reds) get five stars but I find the light pinks go on a bit chalky (not in texture but in look) and deserve three stars. Sheer but color can be built up. Packaging practical but not very refined. Love most of the red tones but my everyday favorite is Sugar Plum.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by verolyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Got Candy Apple, which is a lovely clear red. Very pigmented. (bonus points for staying red and not turning magenta/fuchsia on me). But this is not moisturizing. My lipsticks are all more hydrating than this, except the matte ones. I'm still disappointed. Wouldn't buy again unless it's for a color I can't find anywhere else.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by jena10607

love these lip butters I have 6 of them. You get the benefits of a lipstick and a lip balm.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by bombshellbree

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am so torn between liking this product and hiding it away in the back of my collection. After seeing all the hype of this product on blogs,YouTube, and just everywhere I wanted to LOVE these lip butters, but after getting two shades of my own, I'm not so sure.
I got Cremè Brûlée and Strawberry Shortcake since I heard great things about Crème so I decided I wanted to love it too, and Shortcake seemed like a cute pink color!

Crème Brûlée: on my lips it comes off like a brown orangish color that is visible but at the same time almost looks like I'm not wearing much of anything.

StrawberryShortcake: a kind of bright pink, probably my favorite of the two if I HAD to pick.

Not sure I like these, but willing to give other colors a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by jmelianne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product in several shades (Peach Parfait, Berry Smoothie, and Cotton Candy) and love them! I have dark lips so the pigmentation isn't very noticeable, but it does add a hint of color to my lips. I like that it keeps my lips moisturized and it's not too sticky. Most times, I can't wear lip glosses because my hair keeps getting stuck in them but I did not have a problem with these. Also, I don't notice or taste the gloss when I drink or eat.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 12:36:00 AM More reviews by britan

I bought sweet tart and creamsicle and I love both of them. creamsicle has to be applied more often then sweet tart ,which last forever on my lips, but I dont mind because I dont wear lipstick very often. They are both very nice in texture and I am really happy with them. I want to try more of the colors.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by darkprinc3ss91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

i liked the idea of them, but they made my lips so dry which im pretty sure is the opposite, the colors weren't to pigmented you couldn't even seem them on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by mblbkjz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of the best lip makeup I have ever come across. Now it's my HG lipstick, along with Buxom lipgloss. I never use lipstick before this product, I just dislike the dryness in general, and I never look good with strong pigmentation on my lips, so I just skip using lipstick for years. After watching so many videos raving about this, I decide to give it a try.I am so glad I did! Not only because it's so moisturing but a large light color range (lighter pinks, peaches, nudes) which always suit me better. It also feels good, no scent, no chemical smell or anything, just lovely colors and never dry my lips out.