November 23, 2014 | 1198 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 3:50:00 PM More reviews by kloud04

Wow! I cannot believe I have not tried this sooner. I have been using this for several days and am still in total shock at this mascara's amazing abilities. I apply one coat and my lashes are touching my eyebrows. This stuff is magical. I have been using Loreal Vol. Carbon Black for months but I will use this for the rest of my mascara wearing days. Carbon Black as well all know gets clumpy and spidery. ugh. I have already bought all the tubes left at my Walgreen's, I am in fear that this will be discontinued or something. This is one of those products you can't believe you have missed, 2.99 is a total steal and I would honestly pay more for it. It is that good. I have def. overlooked this brand and look forward to trying more of its products.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by mellern

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

The best one I've ever tried--the only thing that comes close is YSL Everlong. It builds very well and separates every lash. It's awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by lunardrive

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I don't have anything new or exciting to add to all of the other reviews of this product. It is what it is: a great, cheap, non-smudging, Non-flaking, drug store mascara. There is NOTHING in this world that brings me joy the way that a great cheap make up find does. So if you need a little bit of happiness in a tube, pick this baby up at your local Walgreens.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

I like this a lot. I have long lashes but so straight they almost point downward. Unless I curl them they're hard to see. But I dont like to curl anymore since my lashes are quite brittle and prone to falling out that way. I can forgo curling when I use this mascara and still have visible, long, thick lashes fanned out that stay that way. Maybe not the same curl as with a lash curler but its a more than adequate trade off. Also can use on lower lashes with no transfer/smudging nor flakes. I have very dry, sensitive eyes and experience no irritation. Given mascara must be tossed every few months this is a great cheap thrill that truly works. My only gripe is its really hard for me to find!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by WutshudIDO

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I heard so many great things about this mascara .My local walgreens didn't carry it ,so I ordered it from there website.
It truly is amazing it holds a curl all day and all I used was one coat.No flaking ,no nasty smell .I tried high end brands and never again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2012 2:51:00 AM More reviews by Kiruby82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

After seeing the reviews here, i went to walgreens to buy this mascara. I was very pleased with the results after applying it. It makes my lashes very long and black. However, the volumizing effect was not the main thing i noticed when i used it. There is, indeed, some volumizing effect but nothing that amazed me a lot (hence the 4 lippies). I have used other mascaras with better volumizing effect, but i am still ok with the effect of this one. Another good thing about this mascara is that it holds the curl all day. I have naturally semi-curly lashes but i don't need to use a lash curler previously when using this mascara and after several hours i still see them curled up perfectly. It doesn't smear under the eyes much, which is a very good thing for not being a waterproof mascara. It doesn't get clumpy, unless you apply more than 2 coats with a generous amount, which isn't recommended with any mascara anyway. I am very happy with it, especially cause it is very inexpensive. It does a lot for its value and i even bought 2 backups a few days later. I recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by FrogPrincess1987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow, this is excellent! So far I like all Jordana products but I am extremely picky about mascara. This did not clump, flake, and it held a curl. It definately defined as well. This is comparable to some high end brands that I have used. It was $2.99 at Walgreens and its THE BEST drugstore buy and a great beauty secret given the results compared to price. EXCELLENT product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2012 5:02:00 PM More reviews by michelle888

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

GREAT recommendation, MUA! Love this site! Anyway I purchased this based on the rave reviews and I was astounded. . . great, big, curled, LONG, defined, pitch-black, clump-free lashes AT LAST! I used to love the Chanel Instant Lash mascara and when that was discontinued, as good things usually are, I was left in a mascara void. I tried YSL, Dior, La Femme, L'Oreal, Lancome, all the usual suspects and was NEVER satisfied. This drugstore GEM is a steal, overdelivers and underpromises, and makes my lashes look WOW. I hope they don't discontinue this mascara OH PLEASE! Anyway try it out you will be thrilled!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by lovestosmile

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great mascara. I've bought $30.00 mascara and I've bought $3.00 mascara....this stuff is fabulous! Never received so many compliments on my eyelashes. Big thumbs way up! Loooooove Jordana

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by magentaray

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Would give it a 5 if it came in a dark brown or black/brown, I only have seen it sold in black, and I don't think black for mascara should be considered a basic shade, it's far too harsh for many people, black/brown would be better. Mascara itself is very good, it's both thickening and lengthening, gave me a false lash look with just one layer, seems to hold a curl well (I didn't have it on long enough to find out for sure), was easy to remove, and if it came in a shade I would actually be able to wear on daily basis it would be priceless to me.