October 24, 2014 | 887 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by FrogPrincess1987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow, this is excellent! So far I like all Jordana products but I am extremely picky about mascara. This did not clump, flake, and it held a curl. It definately defined as well. This is comparable to some high end brands that I have used. It was $2.99 at Walgreens and its THE BEST drugstore buy and a great beauty secret given the results compared to price. EXCELLENT product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2012 5:02:00 PM More reviews by michelle888

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

GREAT recommendation, MUA! Love this site! Anyway I purchased this based on the rave reviews and I was astounded. . . great, big, curled, LONG, defined, pitch-black, clump-free lashes AT LAST! I used to love the Chanel Instant Lash mascara and when that was discontinued, as good things usually are, I was left in a mascara void. I tried YSL, Dior, La Femme, L'Oreal, Lancome, all the usual suspects and was NEVER satisfied. This drugstore GEM is a steal, overdelivers and underpromises, and makes my lashes look WOW. I hope they don't discontinue this mascara OH PLEASE! Anyway try it out you will be thrilled!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by lovestosmile

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great mascara. I've bought $30.00 mascara and I've bought $3.00 mascara....this stuff is fabulous! Never received so many compliments on my eyelashes. Big thumbs way up! Loooooove Jordana

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by magentaray

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Would give it a 5 if it came in a dark brown or black/brown, I only have seen it sold in black, and I don't think black for mascara should be considered a basic shade, it's far too harsh for many people, black/brown would be better. Mascara itself is very good, it's both thickening and lengthening, gave me a false lash look with just one layer, seems to hold a curl well (I didn't have it on long enough to find out for sure), was easy to remove, and if it came in a shade I would actually be able to wear on daily basis it would be priceless to me.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2012 8:22:00 PM More reviews by klc1991

I bought this mascara because of all the great reviews hoping it would work just as well on me. It looked good for the first minute after applying and then my eyelashes completely dropped and looked pin straight. Wasn't what I was looking for, I need a mascara that can hold a curl.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by MissJulie89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Alright, dammit. You got me, MUA. I was suckered into shelling out three big ones for this mascara, and I don't regret it one bit, nu-uh, no-how.
At first, I felt like I wasted money. I'm a huge CoverGirl Lashblast fan, and Jordana just seemed too thick and goopy compared to CG. Also, I like silicone brushes, and Jordana has the regular... other kind. Whatever that's called. Consequently, for a few weeks after I used it a couple times, Jordana sat collecting dust in my makeup basket.
Only recently did I decide to crack the tube open again and discover its powers. Since it seemed to dry up a bit, application has become a breeze, my lashes are volumized, lengthened and darkened without the initial overdone gloopiness. It's now probably my favorite mascara next to CG.
Unfortunately, though, the mascara can re-gloop or too much can get on the brush, so you have to be careful. Jordana's too good for its own good sometimes. Even the packaging is great- it's simplistic, and the tube is narrow and non-awkward.
All in all, this is an absolute gem for the price. I could seriously see myself not needing to buy any more expensive mascaras after trying this one. It's fantastic.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2012 1:43:00 AM More reviews by zomgblah

This is such a surprise find! Who knew that a $3 drugstore mascara could be so good?? I love the brush: it's dense but not obnoxiously huge like Lash Blast. I can get super dark lashes in just one coat, but I prefer to apply a second to build more volume. This is definitely a veryvery voluminous mascara and can easily be too good at what it does, so watch out when applying two or more coats. The only con I can see with this is that I started to notice an intense burning in my eyes when it starts to flake, which only happened when I've had my tube for a couple of months. Hopefully this problem can be fixed by buying new tubes, which is easy since it is so inexpensive! Would definitely recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 1:31:00 AM More reviews by amonroy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Omg my fav mascara ever!! Its been a really long time since i used a mascara that does what this one does. Gives me so much volume and length and i barely have eyelashes but makes them look super full and healthy. I love everything from the price its so inexpensive compared to other brands $3 and the formula it holds my curl all day and i dont have to re curl my lashes ive never had a mascar do that for me. Got a back up when im done. Seriously the best mascara i have tried

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2012 2:57:00 AM More reviews by Amalzahir

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Overall I have to say I adore the brush on this.. At first I liked the formula, but then it started to burn.. I can't say I've ever had an issue with any mascara and burning like this.. That being said no I definitely won't buy it again.. Though I wish I could find another mascara with that brush.. If it doesn't burn your eyes, I can see how it'd be nice..

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Superia84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love, love, love this mascara!! I thought about giving it a lower rating, actually, because it's almost too good at what it does. I opted against it though, because I could just as easily be careful to not overdo it. My eyelashes are already crazy long and thick but don't we always want at least a bit more? What we have is never enough...that's an entirely different story. I will buy this mascara again and again. I especially love wearing it with little other makeup and just a wash of barely darker than flesh toned shadow and an inner corner highlight. This mascara does the rest of the work and makes my eyes the focus of the look. It also looks really good with a super dramatic eye as the lashes are lenghtened, defined, and volumized and don't get lost in all the darkness. My HG mascara (and I don't use that term lightly as it irritates the hell out of me, I don't know why. LOL)