October 1, 2014 | 2070 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2011 3:02:00 PM More reviews by ELFLOVERRR

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amazing, makes my lashes va va voom, and its better than my Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara which I used for a verrrry long time. Best mascara I've purchased ever.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2011 1:14:00 PM More reviews by onceuponatime1

Mehh. I have been using this product for about three months, and only yesterday when I picked up an old tube of Maybelline Volum' Express (black tube) did I notice how LITTLE this lil guy does for my lashes compared to my old mascara. It doesn't hold a curl at all, might as well wear nothing. I gave it two lippies because it never clumped or smudged (mostly because it did nothing at all).

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by beauty12

This mascara adds length to my lashes more then anything. I bought it about three or four months ago and yes, it is drying out but the product is very good. it was my favorite mascara and it still is but i have a couple others that topped my list. i would definitely repurchase this mascara again, it was worth the five or six dollars i spent on it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2011 9:31:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Yay! New HG!! Applies nicely, flexible brush makes it easier to reach inner lashes, not too thick or clumpy and doesn't leave my lashes brittle. Plus super cute tube

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2011 6:14:00 PM More reviews by missmelodyskye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I think this is a great drugstore mascara. At first, I didn't have high hopes for it because I've tried (literally) almost all of Maybelline's mascaras and have hated them all. This lengthens, volumizes, and curls my lashes. Sometimes it can be slightly clumpy, but if you work with it a little, the clumps go away. The only dislike I have is that it seems to build up on my upper waterline a little and can feel like "something" is in my eye, but that doesn't happen everytime I use it and the feeling goes away after awhile.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2011 4:34:00 PM More reviews by clinicalcolostomy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this mascara, and I was really eager to try it, but when I applied it, it did absolutely nothing to my lashes. They didn't even look darker, and I had purchased it in "Blackest Black." I layered Pulse Perfection over it and it looked much better, but I'm running low on that mascara, and since it's discontinued, I won't be able to get more. Therefore this mascara was a complete waste, since there's no other way for me to make this mascara work.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 6:08:00 AM More reviews by eyes4you

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara, finally I found a good one. Best thing is that it doesn't smudge on me, I have oily eyelids.
    Next best thing, it gives my lashes super volume!!!!!
    You need a few layers.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by oxnicoleox3

I love this mascara! I was praying it wouldn't be like the falsies, and it wasn't! It really separates my lashes while thickening them and lengthening them. It makes me look like I have a hundred lashes! It's one of the best mascaras for lower lashes too. It just opens my eyes. I have several mascaras that I rotate and I found myself wanting to use this everyday! Some people say this clumps their lashes, but I think the trick is to apply one coat, and not overdo it. If you keep applying for some time is when it clumps up.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2011 11:21:00 AM More reviews by kaylerina

I've been in love with Lancome Definicils for a few months but at $34 a tube, my budget doesnt allow that type of purchase often as I just bought a new car.
    My sister was wearing this - her lashes looked SO long! I asked what she was wearing and she showed me. So I popped into my local Walmart after my beloved Definicils ran out and purchased a tube of this. Normally for my drugstore brand I run to Lashblast but I thought what the heck try something new. Let me tell you, at just under $7 Canadian, this is a pretty good mascara. No flakies after an 8 hour work day and an hour commute both ways.... makes your lashes look very long. I wouldnt say it volumizes a whole lot but the brush gets every lash. For those who need a lengthening and defining mascara and don't want to splurge this is a good choice. I might get the waterproof one as well since summer is in full swing!
    *EDIT* Well I have had this for one month and it is really starting to dry out... although my sister's tube is still going strong and hers is about 2 weeks older than mine. I would still re purchase because of the price, and maybe I got unlucky and got one that was already slightly dry. Oh well!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2011 6:14:00 PM More reviews by jkpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Purchased yesterday, so far so good. Good results with two coats. Nice volume, the brush pulls thru the clumps, so my lashes are nicely defined. I actually like this better than CG LB. The brush is easier to use and the formula is better. I would repurchase.