Maybelline One by One Volum' Express [DISCONTINUED]

3.6

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Acacia Senegal Gum, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth-20, Phenethyl Alcohol, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil. Simethicone, Disodium Edta, Polyquaternium-10, Saccharum, Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/ Lemon Peel Extract, Pyrus Malus Extract, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract [+/- May Contains: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Oxides, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/ Ferric Ferrocyanide] F.I.L. D43811/1

on 7/14/2011 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a very natural looking mascara. It separates your lashes, gives some length, and some volume. If you're looking for a mascara that will give you dramatic lashes, this is not the mascara for you. It's better for the people that's looking for natural lashes. I prefer Maybelline's The Colossal mascara over this one because it gives me more length and volume.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Im going to have to give this two reviews, alone, and with other mascaras. Alone, this mascara is bad. It gives me a suuuper natural look that I think is way too little. I want my eyes to have lash drama going on, and this doesn't give me that. It seperates like a dream, but the volume and length provided is not even decent. The waterproof formula really stays on, my friends were really impressed, and since it's my only waterproof mascara, I'm stuck with it for now. I don't really like it, it jut doesn't give me what I want. It's good for bottom lashes, but I don't really wear mascara on my bottom lashes, so that isn't helpful to me. Now, with OTHER mascaras, this is amazing!! I can put any mascara on - I usually use L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes because it clumps like no other - and no matter how many clumps I get, I just use this mascara to clean my eyelashes up and de-clump them!! The spiky, plastic brush (which I dont like considering it is really, really spiky and hard) is very useful for breaking up clumps at the roots. I turn it on an angle, then use a very little part of the brush to do my work. So, I do not really use this as a mascara, only if I'm going to the pool or beach, but I use this as a mascara de-clumper and groomer. For that, it works really well. All in all, I might repurchase, but only for de-clumping. It's not really worth your money if you want a nice, voumizing and lengthening mascara.

on 7/11/2011 3:02:00 PM

Amazing, makes my lashes va va voom, and its better than my Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara which I used for a verrrry long time. Best mascara I've purchased ever.

Mehh. I have been using this product for about three months, and only yesterday when I picked up an old tube of Maybelline Volum' Express (black tube) did I notice how LITTLE this lil guy does for my lashes compared to my old mascara. It doesn't hold a curl at all, might as well wear nothing. I gave it two lippies because it never clumped or smudged (mostly because it did nothing at all).

on 7/10/2011 12:13:00 AM

This mascara adds length to my lashes more then anything. I bought it about three or four months ago and yes, it is drying out but the product is very good. it was my favorite mascara and it still is but i have a couple others that topped my list. i would definitely repurchase this mascara again, it was worth the five or six dollars i spent on it.

on 7/8/2011 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Yay! New HG!! Applies nicely, flexible brush makes it easier to reach inner lashes, not too thick or clumpy and doesn't leave my lashes brittle. Plus super cute tube

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I think this is a great drugstore mascara. At first, I didn't have high hopes for it because I've tried (literally) almost all of Maybelline's mascaras and have hated them all. This lengthens, volumizes, and curls my lashes. Sometimes it can be slightly clumpy, but if you work with it a little, the clumps go away. The only dislike I have is that it seems to build up on my upper waterline a little and can feel like "something" is in my eye, but that doesn't happen everytime I use it and the feeling goes away after awhile.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I really wanted to like this mascara, and I was really eager to try it, but when I applied it, it did absolutely nothing to my lashes. They didn't even look darker, and I had purchased it in "Blackest Black." I layered Pulse Perfection over it and it looked much better, but I'm running low on that mascara, and since it's discontinued, I won't be able to get more. Therefore this mascara was a complete waste, since there's no other way for me to make this mascara work.

on 7/6/2011 6:08:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love this mascara, finally I found a good one. Best thing is that it doesn't smudge on me, I have oily eyelids.
Next best thing, it gives my lashes super volume!!!!!
You need a few layers.

on 7/5/2011 1:39:00 PM

I love this mascara! I was praying it wouldn't be like the falsies, and it wasn't! It really separates my lashes while thickening them and lengthening them. It makes me look like I have a hundred lashes! It's one of the best mascaras for lower lashes too. It just opens my eyes. I have several mascaras that I rotate and I found myself wanting to use this everyday! Some people say this clumps their lashes, but I think the trick is to apply one coat, and not overdo it. If you keep applying for some time is when it clumps up.