April 17, 2014 | 1025 users online

Liquid - Chanel - Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2011 5:25:00 AM More reviews by miszdeniise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Tried it in the spring and hated it! It emphazied my lines and dryness...Tried it again in July and still hated it...until I moisturized very well! It looks soo perfect on my skin....I usually use the reg Vitalumiere but sometimes it would look way too oily and ugly on my skin. This is great and cheaper. Im a 20 in Vitalumiere and use B20 in Aqua. If you have dry skin.....moisturize well!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Jibriell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

After watching videos and reading so many great comments about this foundation I wanted to have it so bad but unfortunately Chanel makeup line can't be found in my country so I gave up about this one, that is until 3-4 weeks ago when I spent a week in Aruba. The first thing I did was go to a cosmetics store and buy this product.

I'm so thankful that I was able to own and try this foundation! It's so amazing it became my HG instantly after the first try! It has a slight dewy finish and I have to set it with a little bit of powder but that is because I live in a very hot and humid country so I have to set everything with powder anyways.
It's very light and it feels and looks like my skin but better, smells really good and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, it can be applied with a brush or fingers and the results are great either way. I'm NC25 and B30 Beige-Sable it's a great match. The packaging is very convenient not only for storage purposes but also for traveling. Would definitely buy again if I have the chance.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2011 10:20:00 AM More reviews by Cozyrosy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't understand the hype - it's so similar to Vitalumiere! And I'm sorry but it broke me out.
Positives: Blends well, easy application, very skinlike finish, medium coverage, works well with dry skin, no flaky finish. Nice smell (Chanelesque).
Negatives: Chanel colour range (limited where I live)
Neutral: Pricey, but hey, we know that!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2011 11:38:00 PM More reviews by akn8v

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this! I don't know what I can say that hasn't already been said. I'm NC 30 for reference and I have this foundation in Beige Desert. This is so light on the skin yet provides medium (light medium) coverage that looks so nice. Very natural but polished and fresh. I use as little as possible. I recommend using as little as you can get away with because this stuff isn't cheap. It's Chanel... no $urprise there. I have a very oily t zone and this totally holds up. I do have to blot/powder twice/day...once in the morning and once in the afternoon. However, that's my daily life no matter what foundation I wear. My bf complimented how nice my skin looked and I didn't have to ask!! Actually, I quit asking because he says he can't tell the difference from one foundation from another but he can with this one. He said, "Your skin looks very smooth... looks like your skin. I can't see the foundation like I can with the others you've tried." God bless him:) The color selection might be a challenge for some but I think it depends on who is behind the make up counter. Some SAs really don't have a clue! I highly recommend getting a sample to try. That's what I did and ended up going back to the dept store to buy it.

EDIT: This is my favorite foundation that I've tried in a very long time. LOVE IT!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2011 11:12:00 AM More reviews by Russianlass

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great foundation!! I usually wear LM tinted moisturizer. I do not like feel of heavy makeup, or the look for that matter. I was given a few samples of this at the Chanel counter in Nordstorm. I used the different color samples that they gave me for a few weeks and I have to say that I love this foundation. It provides a light matte coverage that still manages to look a little dewy and natural. I didn't realize that I was getting hardly any coverage from the LM tinted moisturizer. Granted it is a TM and not a foundation. As soon as I applied this I was shocked at how well it evened out my skin tone. Someone at work commented that first day that I looked "glowy" and wanted to know who I was seeing. I tried to convince her it was the makeup, but she wasn't buying it. Anyway, I wear the shade B20. I tried B10 way too light and I wore the B30 for weeks, but since summer is ending I think that shade is took dark. I like the brightening look of a lighter foundation as opposed to a slightly darker one. Having said that they all looked ok since the formula is so light. I have tried lots of foundations and TM moisturizers and this is my favorite. This foundation really gives a natural healthy look to the skin. It is lightweight, but still have good coverage. You really need to shake the bottle to blend the ingredients, otherwise it is really running. that is the only negative that I can think of.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2011 10:59:00 AM More reviews by xiuyu

perfect match! Lightweight and no cakyness when i set it with MAC's MSFN. Only turn off is the price as it cost a freaky SGD73!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2011 10:50:00 AM More reviews by jueykang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

HG foundation! Its gives me amazing coverage, without the heavy feeling. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2011 9:53:00 AM More reviews by RussetBrunette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product felt like I was wearing nothing at all and yet provided just the right amount of coverage to even out my skin tone. I have to admit my skin looked pretty flawless. Its gives a nice soft glow, not too dewy but not flat matte either. The only problem is that right now I live in a pretty humid area and this wont hold up. I think it would be great for winter to give you that nice glow, but not a summer foundation for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2011 5:45:00 AM More reviews by carefreedv

This is my quasi- HG foundation... I am B30 Sable and although the color is very close to my skin color ... it's still a tad dark. (I'm a NC20-25 for reference even though I hate MAC) The shade lower would be too light and pinky for me so this was the closet match for me. I do remedy this by following up with a slightly lighter finishing powder such as my MUFE HD powder and that seems to blends it perfectly into my skin and then makes it look completely like my skin. The consistently is a bit runny imo but the coverage is not super light. I think it's definitely a medium coverage foundation that is buildable enough for a full coverage. I love the finish... it's satin but leans more to the dewy side as the foundation sits. Overall it's pricey yes but the payoff is worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by lauramvig

Hated this the most out of all the Chanel foundations. So drying and patchy looking and I was poorly colour matched. No chance I'd buy this again, I'm not even sure how to get rid of the bottle I have. I tried giving it to my sister but she hated it too.