August 21, 2014 | 1737 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 11:38:00 PM More reviews by iloveowls

I LOVE THIS! I have super dark undereye circles, which arnt caused by lack of sleep, they are just there. I love the cooling sensation and the coverage it gives, but since my circles are very dark it doesnt completly cover them but a touch of extra concealer. I love the thin consistance as it blends well and leaves a nice finish. And i have noticed an improvment after a month of using this that my undereye circles to appear to be reduce in darkness, and also seem to be less puffy.
The only slightly negative i would have to say is that the packaging can sometimes not roll the product on evenly. But you just store it upside down then you get nice smooth application.
Overall i love the product and will defiinatly buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 7:26:00 PM More reviews by lisalibrary

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow! This does what it promises. I'm pale and I don't need any additional concealer with this. I think if you have darker skin it would blend in, then you can cover up with your regular concealer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by rockangel04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is really great...I was hesitant at first but gave in. I'm so glad I did! I'm about an NC 20 as far as skin tone and the shade it comes in is perfect. I wear this alone and with makeup and both times is does great. I didn't think I'd find anything I like better than my MAC concealer because it works so well but this is great. I like it just as much if not more. It has a very runny consistency but it's very pigmented so it covers well. I also noticed that it doesn't settle into my "creases" under my eyes as much as other concealers I've tried. The only thing I don't like is the packaging/application. This has to be turned upside down to get the product to flow good which makes for an intersting application. But I deal with it. Great product and I would buy again. Will update for long term results to see if this stuff gets rid of or lightens the dark circles permanently.

UPDATE: I'm still using this and still enjoying but haven't noticed any difference in the appearance of dark circles as far as permanent effects. Should this change I will update again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 11:08:00 AM More reviews by BombDiggity

I really like this product, I have super bad hereditary dark circles.. I've been using it for a little over a month now and I've noticed improvements in my under eye circles, they're not 100% gone but they're better then they used to be.

I like that it doesn't crease or set into fine lines, I also really like the "cooling" feeling it has when you first put it on. It is a tad sheer though, which I was assuming it would be, so I just dab on a little regular concealer (Benefit Erase Paste, Laura Mercier or my N.Y.C. Concealer Wheel) to cover anything else that may be showing.

Overall I really like the product and will purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 3:09:00 AM More reviews by aline26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I have really bad under eye circles, so naturally I was beside myself with excitement to try this product. I've had a lot of luck with Garnier's hair care products and was eager looking to try some of their skin care line. What better place to start?

Well, first off it only comes in one color, so that kind of put a damper on things. It was way too light for my complexion and as a previous reviewer mentioned, emphasized my fine lines. I would expect a concealing product to be a little drying so it stays put, but my skin felt parched after application. I didn't leave it on so I can't vouch one way or another for it's wear throughout the day. Also as another reviewer previous mentioned, quite a bit of the product had leaked in the box which was disappointing. Promptly returned it and got a refund.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 1:47:00 AM More reviews by niferphoto

Amazing product. I thought it wouldn't work but I was wrong. The most natural looking concealer I have or have used. I will repurchase over and over.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2011 2:41:00 AM More reviews by BakeCupcakesNotWar

This is a great eye concealer. My issues are more dark circles than puffiness, so this is a perfect concealer for me.
Pros:
It really does a good job of hiding the dark circles.
It's very easily buildable and blendable, unlike many under eye concealers I've tried in the past.
It's not too expensive and can be found at almost any drugstore.

Cons:
While the packaging is a great idea, I think it'll be hard to tell when you're running out.

I would definitely buy this product again. It's very easy to apply and does it's job of covering your dark circles.
ETA: Jan. 2012 For some reason, I switched to Hard Candy Glamoflauge from Walmart. That concealer was so cakey. I forgot I had this concealer still, so I started using it again. I have NO IDEA why I stopped using it! I will definitely continue using this!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2011 6:01:00 PM More reviews by thisyearsgirl

I am also a fan of the roller ball feature on this product. I love the way the concealer glides under my eye without tugging on the skin. It has a light and cool feel which is very soothing in the mornings. I need a little more than just this concealer for my dark circles, but it provides an excellent, even base.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2011 8:33:00 AM More reviews by MakeupPadawan

I'm not one for buying eye creams. I'm just so skeptical of all their claims! But when I saw that this would perform double duty as concealer and eye treatment (and for a very reasonable price), I thought I'd give it a shot. It is very nice but nothing incredibly miraculous. It doesn't really hide my dark circles that much but it provides a nice base for something more opaque. My mum also has this and she's not keen on how it seems to collect in her fine lines. But she is using this as a lipstick base! I haven't tried it that way myself but I definitely will give it a go for when I want to tone my natural lip colour down. 4 lippies from me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by diamondreams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not only does this work great as a day time concealer, but its super cute! I wear it on top of my origins tinted moisturizer for a natural every day look. It glides on very easily and to blend i lightly dab it. I was surprised at how well the "one color fits most" blended with my skin tone. I will be re-purchasing :)