November 22, 2014 | 942 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2011 7:47:00 PM More reviews by blackberrypatch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a lot of fun to put on. The formula doesn't crease during the day or require additional patting to keep it smooth. I wish the color was lighter though - I have to put a lighter concealer on top (which DOES crease if I apply it by itself, but not in combination with the eye roller). Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2011 7:42:00 PM More reviews by leoisillon

Awesome product! When I first tried this product I was semi disappointed for a few reasons. One reason is because the actual color of the concealer is a bit light for my skin tone, but the good news is that it blends well and serves as a good base for other concealers. I do wish they offered it in other shades. This totally leaves dark-skinned gals out of the equation. Another thing that disappointed me was how difficult it was to apply. I don't know about all of you, but it didn't just roll on for me. It applied in an uneven and streak-y fashion. So I resorted to putting it on my hand and then dabbing it under my eyes, but where's the fun in that? THEN... I saw a co-worker putting this on one day and she told me the trick is to slightly tilt your head back while applying and VIOLA! It totally works. So now I have fun each morning rolling and tilting. ha ha! Try this out; it's awesome. Garnier: please come out with other shades. Thanks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2011 2:09:00 PM More reviews by duncan123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought this with no real expectations and hadn't even gone onto Makeup Alley to see what others said first. I had a coupon, needed a concealer and this was the one I chose. I have the opposite of puffy eyes...I have hollows under my eyes. Not horrible, but noticeable to me and it makes me look tired. Of course, I'm 50 and a workaholic, so most of the time I AM tired, LOL. Anyway, I got the last one of this at Walmart last weekend and have been using it all week. And...it's AMAZING!!! I cannot believe how this blends into my skin and fades the circles. And the roller ball is so cooling on my skin. And the BEST part for me and for other women of an certain age is that it does NOT settle into the fine lines of the eye. I do find that I have to reapply around lunch time and that's probably the only inconvenience with it. I really like this!! Kudos to Garnier...as far as I'm concerned, this is a real winner!!!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 3:17:00 AM More reviews by larabean

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! It was my first concealer and when I was buying it I didn't even know it was one. It is so smooth and cooling. It provide just enough coverage, but for those folks who have horrible bags and dark circles you will need something stronger. Overal it didn't cake or crease badly and it feels so light and hydrating
EDIT: i'm now on my second...tube..container..roller? anyway i love it and it has lasted me 7 months yay :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 11:38:00 PM More reviews by iloveowls

I LOVE THIS! I have super dark undereye circles, which arnt caused by lack of sleep, they are just there. I love the cooling sensation and the coverage it gives, but since my circles are very dark it doesnt completly cover them but a touch of extra concealer. I love the thin consistance as it blends well and leaves a nice finish. And i have noticed an improvment after a month of using this that my undereye circles to appear to be reduce in darkness, and also seem to be less puffy.
The only slightly negative i would have to say is that the packaging can sometimes not roll the product on evenly. But you just store it upside down then you get nice smooth application.
Overall i love the product and will defiinatly buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 7:26:00 PM More reviews by lisalibrary

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow! This does what it promises. I'm pale and I don't need any additional concealer with this. I think if you have darker skin it would blend in, then you can cover up with your regular concealer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by rockangel04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is really great...I was hesitant at first but gave in. I'm so glad I did! I'm about an NC 20 as far as skin tone and the shade it comes in is perfect. I wear this alone and with makeup and both times is does great. I didn't think I'd find anything I like better than my MAC concealer because it works so well but this is great. I like it just as much if not more. It has a very runny consistency but it's very pigmented so it covers well. I also noticed that it doesn't settle into my "creases" under my eyes as much as other concealers I've tried. The only thing I don't like is the packaging/application. This has to be turned upside down to get the product to flow good which makes for an intersting application. But I deal with it. Great product and I would buy again. Will update for long term results to see if this stuff gets rid of or lightens the dark circles permanently.

UPDATE: I'm still using this and still enjoying but haven't noticed any difference in the appearance of dark circles as far as permanent effects. Should this change I will update again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 11:08:00 AM More reviews by BombDiggity

I really like this product, I have super bad hereditary dark circles.. I've been using it for a little over a month now and I've noticed improvements in my under eye circles, they're not 100% gone but they're better then they used to be.

I like that it doesn't crease or set into fine lines, I also really like the "cooling" feeling it has when you first put it on. It is a tad sheer though, which I was assuming it would be, so I just dab on a little regular concealer (Benefit Erase Paste, Laura Mercier or my N.Y.C. Concealer Wheel) to cover anything else that may be showing.

Overall I really like the product and will purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 3:09:00 AM More reviews by aline26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I have really bad under eye circles, so naturally I was beside myself with excitement to try this product. I've had a lot of luck with Garnier's hair care products and was eager looking to try some of their skin care line. What better place to start?

Well, first off it only comes in one color, so that kind of put a damper on things. It was way too light for my complexion and as a previous reviewer mentioned, emphasized my fine lines. I would expect a concealing product to be a little drying so it stays put, but my skin felt parched after application. I didn't leave it on so I can't vouch one way or another for it's wear throughout the day. Also as another reviewer previous mentioned, quite a bit of the product had leaked in the box which was disappointing. Promptly returned it and got a refund.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 1:47:00 AM More reviews by niferphoto

Amazing product. I thought it wouldn't work but I was wrong. The most natural looking concealer I have or have used. I will repurchase over and over.