September 1, 2014 | 1905 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2004 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Frogin479

Love this mascara! Thickens and lengthens my lashes without clumping or making them stick together. Nothing else I've tried has given me such great results, and you definitely can't beat the price! Have been using it for years, and will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2004 3:42:00 PM More reviews by scraps

Well I bought my first tube of this mascara ( red tube ) from CG under the MUA rec's...I am sooo glad I did..I was reluctant at first thinking how could I possibly be satisfied with a cheaper mascara.....OHMYGOSH!!! The first time I used this my lashes were way out there...magnified, full, and held the curl all day..also I used 3 coats and NO CLUMPING!! Also, I put another coat on for nighttime and still NO CLUMPING!! I can't believe for $5.99 I got better results than $21.00 for Hypnose at Lancome....also my lashes stayed very soft and flexible..not brittle and hard.....definitley a repurchase for me..this is the 3 CG product I have purchased thru MUA rec's and I am so glad I did...I am 32 and a product whore..so far the tinted moisturizer and powder (CG Smoothers and now this mascara) are total winners.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2004 8:00:00 PM More reviews by slewis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am generally not a fan of Cover Girl products, however, I love this mascara. It makes my lashes full in just two coats. Also the black is really a rich black. (I have dark hair so I love that.) Another great thing is washes off easily so I don't loose lashes when I remove it. The packaging could use a little work (big ugly red tube) but I'm not hung up on that sort of thing. The price is reasonable and I can find it anywhere. This is my HG.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2004 8:24:00 PM More reviews by honeybearkitty

This is a good, clump-free formula that separates nicely. I have to use 2 coats for the more dramatic eye that I desire (that is usual). It has a cheap, ugly red package, if that matters to you. Overall, I'd say there are plenty better mascara options for me to buy this again. I like Maybelline and L'oreal Mascaras much better. ***EDIT*** I ran out of my other mascara and have been using this instead. I've actually decided that I like this more than my Maybelline Lash Discovery. I'll probably buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2004 5:33:00 PM More reviews by purelai

I don't know how many tubes I've gone thru, but this is IMO, one of the best mascara!! It gives my lash tons of volume, never clump, and gives decent length. I don't think it's WP, but don't remember it smudges on me. I'd go away to try some new mascaras, but always ended up coming back to this. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2004 2:49:00 PM More reviews by makeupqueen26

This is a great inexpensive mascara that really does a superb job of thickening lashes. Will re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2004 12:37:00 AM More reviews by alt629

I really dig this stuff. I've tried high end mascaras and I just don't think they're worth the price of admission, so to speak. It's cheap, it thickens, it's a beautiful thing. I personally love clumpy spikey mascara, the way I see it is if you want natural lashes... why even bother with mascara? Big thumbs up.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2004 7:48:00 PM More reviews by superstar423

This is awesome! thickens and legthens your lash woderfully, no clumpy, spikey lashes at all~ A great product if you want lush lash!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2004 11:32:00 AM More reviews by MaureenAnn

I can't even begin to count how many tubes of Super Thick Lash I've gone through over the years. I'm pretty fickle with cosmetics, but this is one mascara I'll never stray from. I love how it makes my lashes look super-thick and defined without smudging. If you want thick, well defined lashes without clumps, then this is for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2004 2:25:00 PM More reviews by jeniisastaar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love how the mascara makes my lashes look but it is clumpy. I find myself having to wipe off the brush at least every 2 or 3 times I use it. The price is great and it works.