E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.4

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 12/4/2010 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

The best eyebrow powder ever! and so cheap! Brilliant. I use this everyday and the result is so natural and makes my eyebrows look fuller. Perfect match for my hair colour too - Medium shade!!! The little brush you get with it is really good too. Will continue to use this forever. Really happy with this product.... and lots of the other E.L.F. Studio range.

on 11/28/2010 8:07:00 PM

Hello HG brow product. My eyebrows have always given me issues. I used pencils and shadows before but they never ever looked good. I went to ELF to get their mineral face primer and wanted to try out a few things so I got this in medium. As soon as I used it, I was in love. I also bought the Studio Angled Brush which works PERFECTLY with this. My brows have never looked better. It makes my brows look so good yet so natural at the same time.

on 11/26/2010 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I don't agree with the majority of reviews on this brow kit. I'm a HG user of Benefit Browzings (8 yrs at least), and I just don't think it compares. I have both Browzings and elf in "light", and the elf is not pigmented! The wax is so weak that it has no holding power for my thick brow hairs. I didn't like it at all, I gave it a few chances and eventually just threw it out. The brush that comes with e.l.f is also flimsy and useless. The bristles aren't thick and stiff like the browzing's kit which is as good as my ecotools slanted liner brush. I know benefit is expensive, but it takes me an entire yr of daily use to use it up (i don't even use the powder side). Don't get this, its a "you get what you pay for product"

on 11/19/2010 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

When i bought this product the powder part was broken so i never could use it but i dont care because i am very happy with the wax side. I have this kit in medium and i use the wax everyday for my brows on its own and it works wonders. Sometimes i use its brush and sometimes i use any angled liner brush. I would repurchase it without any hesitation.

on 11/11/2010 9:12:00 AM

This is the first eyebrow product I ever bought and I'm thrilled with it. I got this in medium and it's a pretty good match to my brows. Unlike the other brow product elf has (the treat and tame), the shades on this make a little more sense. The first time I used it, I found that it was a little hard to use the gel, but I warmed it up a little with a hair dryer and it worked just fine. The powder is nice. It's silky and soft, and I find it darkens the wax a little more, which is nice for me.

I was really impressed that such an inexpensive product had such a lovely set up. It looked so sleek. And the little brush that comes with the kit is actually usable! I love that most of the applicators elf puts in their studio products are good quality (even if they are small).

I'm thrilled with this and glad I tried elf's version instead of going to Sephora and getting something much more expensive. I think as long as you get your match, this will work for you! Definitely better than using mascara in your brows!!

on 11/9/2010 11:14:00 AM

I quite like this. I have it in Light, and it works well. The color is natural, and the packaging is great.

on 11/8/2010 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

love love love this stuff. Works amazingly, will def repurchase, FANTASTIC item!

on 10/31/2010 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Bought this at Target after not being able to find the Rimmel brow pencil, since it was cheap and I remember seeing this on Youtube somewhere. I am very glad I purchased this product; this is my first brow product and for someone who is not very used to grooming her eyebrows, this is great. The packaging is REALLY nice for a $3 product. Both the gel and the powder are very good and the brush that comes with it is perfect. I do wish the color was a little more grey-toned for my black hair but it still looks very nice. Kind of iffy of the mineral oil in the gel, waiting to see if it will break me out on the eyebrow area so might update later. Great for the price though!

on 10/15/2010 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This product is amazing! It works so well and for only $3.00 you just can't beat that. I have the darkest shade and it works so well for my black haired eye brows. You just have to try this, I'm pretty sure this can work for anyone. I would definitely repurchase but I don't think I would for a while because it comes with A LOT of product.

on 10/15/2010 3:49:00 PM

I bought this and the product is soooo much better than I thought. My brows have never looked this good!! I have it in Dark and the wax plus powder work really well together.

Popular Brows Products