September 30, 2014 | 1247 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2009 6:39:00 PM More reviews by uraznbabygurl

There seems to be a lack of consensus about how the colors run :P. I have this in Dark, and it really isn't that dark to me. I've used Eyebrowz's Powder in Dark Brown, and ELF's is a bit warmer than Eyebrowz's. With that said though, the colors in this kit do match my hair and do a good job filling in my sparse eyebrows. I would buy this again, but I would need to decide if I like Eyebrowz or E.L.F. better. I'll update when I use this more.
UPDATE: I've come to really like this a lot. The only beef I have with this product is the color. While it does match my hair, I feel it's a tiny bit too light and reddish. I spoke with a ELF representative on the ELF boards. She said that they're gonna work on some more brow colors, and it may be released within the next 3 months or so. So really, my problem with this product isn't big like steak, just a mini burger patty lol. With that said, I'd be super happy if there was a darker brown kit with more neutral tones!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2009 12:44:00 PM More reviews by Labuced

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this Eyebrow Kit. I have medium hair, and kind of dark eyebrows, but sometimes they does not grow evenly. It is very ugly to look at, so I bought this.

I am very surprised by the quality. I have combination skin, and on my oliy places (eyebrows ofc.) it is still last a looong time, especially if you set it with the powder that also is in the kit. I usually do not do that, because the powder is really pigmented, and it makes my eyebrows too dark. But I can use each one and them together depending on what look I'm going for.
I have this in medium, ind it is actually really dark! So I would say, if you do not know which one to pick between light and medium, I would go for light!

I really think this product is every corner worth it, so I would def. buy this again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2009 7:16:00 PM More reviews by kimtnguyen

I LLLLLOOOOOOOVEEEEEEE this product!!!! I got this in dark. Super creamy and great when put on. I also use the powder side after putting the gel on so it can set and wouldnt fade thrughout the day. I also love the brush! convinient and fast! For sure going to repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2009 2:07:00 PM More reviews by cosmimonster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have olive skin with brown eye brows, i go for the medium one but it just doesnt work for me, i look like a clown after i apply this, i am not sure if i purchased the light colour or i can not use it .. but i am not happy about it

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2009 12:04:00 AM More reviews by babyazn87

This eyeshadow kit comes with 2 sides, one shadow and one cream. I got it in medium (light-medium asian, with black hair)
And I found it that it is too dark for me (I kind of look mean LOL) but i would recommend it because it is a good product. I doubt I will repurchase unless I have another ELF haul and might get it in light. Planning on trying the Wet n Wild kit tomorrow! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2009 9:54:00 AM More reviews by dulcetpurr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I <3 this little kit!

I'm pretty new to the whole brow defining thing (I never used to do anything with them beyond tweezing) so I don't have a whole lot of experience to go on. But usually with brow products I've tried I have problems with color matching. I'm fair with dusty blond hair and brown brows, and I just need a simple medium brown. Everything I've tried is orangey or reddish! As a result my brows have looked very obviously 'done' when I've tried to define them before. Until elf's eyebrow kit, that is. The 'medium' shade is perfect! And it's actually *brown*, imagine that! No red or orange undertones.

Using this kit, you can't even tell I put a brow product on. That's how natural it is. My brows just look darker and more defined. The powder and the gel work perfectly together and it just looks completely natural. Also, the included brush is perfect, I love using it and I've never felt the need to find another brush to use. ^_^

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2009 11:43:00 AM More reviews by girlinabox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff. I have used Mac pencils (too harsh looking unless very light hand), Brow Zings (none of their colours were right for me), Smashbox (ditto)...until I discovered this. It is perfect, I use a Mac angled brush to apply as the brush you get with this is too small and soft, dab into the wax, then the powder and then apply in short strokes.

Best my brows have ever looked.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2009 11:22:00 AM More reviews by vivcheung

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I had been using a very expensive Chanel eyebrow powder which lasted me over 5 years and I finally ran out. So, I was debating whether to buy the Anastasia of Beverly Hills brow kit, but the price steered me away. Was I glad that I didn't buy it because I'm so impressed with the ELF eyebrow kit that I recently purchased online! I have this in 'dark' and it's a perfect match for my dark brown-black asian hair. The powder shadow is extremely pigmented and can easily be applied using an angled brush in small short strokes. Then I sweep the darker wax pigment over top and comb through using a spool. The result is a perfectly even, natural, sculpted, full and young-looking eyebrow! You definitely can't beat this at $3 a pop! The compact packaging is surprisingly very sturdy as well. However, the tiny brush that comes with it is pretty useless given its size.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2009 6:16:00 PM More reviews by dtm428

Well, I guess I don't know what I'm doing, because I can't get this product to look right on me. I initially ordered the medium kit, but quickly discovered that the reddish tint did not suit me (I have brown eyes and black hair - don't want reddish brows).

Ordered the dark kit, and while the color suits me, my brows just don't look right. I have better luck using my NYX Root Beer shadow and going over it with a clear gel.

Cheap price, good packaging (not flimsy), but product just doesn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2009 4:42:00 PM More reviews by nuls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have extremely light eyebrows and found brow pencils too hard to look natural and blend effectively. I really love this kit as i find that i can build the colour to the darkness i want, it lasts, lovely packaging and it is very reasonably priced. Couldnt ask for more! I adore this product and would recommend. Guarantee i will repurchase!!