Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15

3.7

Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3.5%, Titanium Dioxide 2.9% Water, Methyl Trimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Butylene Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Citrus Jabara Peel Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Trametes Versicolor Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Sodium Mannose Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Methicone, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Lecithin, Laureth-7, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Sodium Chloride, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide. [ /- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)]

I bought this product in 02 fair, I have only been using it for about, 2 weeks. I am very pleased with this prodcut.
I have redness sorounding my cheek bones, and can never find a cover-up that can cover the redness and leave it feeling and looking clean and clear. Most cover-ups I have tried have been from Drug Stores and leave my skin feeling thick and plastic looking. But the Clinique-Even Better cover-up is amazing, it covers my skin lightly and leaves it looking smoth and fresh. This is my first time purchasing this product, and I will consider purchasing it again, only reason im having second thoughts is cause of the price I paid. I spent $30.00 plus tax at the Clinique counter in Sears. And I dont have the money to buy this product every time I run out. I was very pleased though.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

After a late lunch (and a couple of drinks) my friend and I went to the Clinique counter since the friend needed a foundation. The SA used the Even Better on her and it really evened out her complexion. It looked so good I thought the SA should find a color match for me. I have the 05 Neutral-perfect for me. My coloring in foundations has always worked best with "neutrals" and it's hard for me to pick a neutral shade in drugstore brands-since most of the time you can't return them or sample them. It does have a bit of a "sheen" to it, which I prefer to a matt look. I don't use powder, ever, and this stays with me all day. My skin could be considered on the dry side due to the climate I live in so I use a good moisturizer daily before my foundation. I only use a "dab" of this and it evens out my complexion. Plus it doesn't settle in the pores of my face like some other foundations have done. It's worth the price I paid because I will use it all compared to several drugstore choices I have made that are not the right color or I just don't like. It's a foundation I will definitely buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have used this foundation for about 6 months and I didn't see any change. Other than that, I liked the light texture and how the color matched my skin (it's hard to find the right color foundation!). The packaging is great cause it let's you squeeze out the amount that you want and it doesn't spill!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I definitely love the texture of this foundation. Very smooth, and glides right on to my skin. It leaves my skin feeling smooth, looks natural, but looks a bit greasy. It gives excellent coverage which is a plus! This is definitely not the best foundation for me. I have very oily skin which is why I don't know why the lady gave me this foundation. Any who, this is perfect for dry skin people! :)

only been using this product for a few days, however my skin looks greasy. I would say this is light coverage, I think if you don't have much to cover I guess it would be okay, but when you have pigmentation it doesnt giver full coverage. More of a day product, for the price it is def dissapointing, it reminds me of a supermarket foundation.

i bought this in the color creamwhip- the same color i used to wear with clinique super fit.

the coverage is light- med.
the finish is dewy not matte.
i haven't noticed any evening out
i like that it is not scented and no breakouts or anything.

the color is more on the pink side, which i do not like. i prefer neutral or yellow base. so i could not find a true color match- for that reason i will not be re-purchasing. i prefer my BB cream from legere.

This is a great foundation that holds up well in the summer- I don't get beads of colour and it doesn't melt into my pores like my last one- Benefit's Some Kinda Gorgeous. I like that the application is very thin and you squeeze out a little at a time, you don't need much!!! In fact, too much looks awful. I did a base of NARS primer, then with a damp sponge I pick up a little from my applicator or my hand. Great coverage, really contrasts the red. I'm not sure about the corrective agents as I changed all my skincare around the time I bought this, but would buy again. It DID get cakey when I had a powder over the top- it just didn't need it.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I like this foundation the coverage and the texture suit my skin and it has an spf 15. I have been using it for 2 months and have had no reaction.

But I am using 01 alabaster which is too dark and orange for me but I can get away with it. It gets darker and oranger after it has been on my skin for a few hours which I find odd.

I would like a cheaper foundation that matches my skin tone better!

Didn't like this product atall. Although the colour looked ok in the shop it had a bit of an orange tint to it when I tried it at home. I didnt like the finish at all and had to put powder on throughout the day to stop the shining. Would definitely not buy it again. There are a lot better foundations for the same price...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pros:
Like the slightly shimmery finish
Decent coverage
Easy to apply

CONS:
Very greasy texture.
Difficult to wash out of makeup brush
The shimmery turned to oily/shiny after a few hours and looked greasy
Rubs off easily