Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15

3.7

Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3.5%, Titanium Dioxide 2.9% Water, Methyl Trimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Butylene Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Citrus Jabara Peel Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Trametes Versicolor Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Sodium Mannose Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Methicone, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Lecithin, Laureth-7, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Sodium Chloride, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide. [ /- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)]

on 10/21/2009 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really love this foundation for pictures! I'm usually a victim of ghost face in pictures but this foundation is really great and didn't reflect light which is AMAZING because I normally have a hard time finding foundation that doesn't do that.
My only con is that they didn't have an exact match for my color. I normally used Prescriptives foundation (horrible for pictures, i had the worst ghost face) and they always made a custom color for me and Clinique doesn't offer that so I had to pick a color that wasn't my exact color and it appeared slightly orangey on my skin.

on 10/16/2009 1:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

The first foundation I ever bought was the Clarifying make-up by Clinique to cover my break outs and lightly scarred skin. I was hooked from the very first moment and since then I tried a lot of Clinique foundations. My favourites were Superbalanced and Superfit but as I read some raving reviews on this one, I wanted to try it. My skin is acne prone, combined and I have some redness from previous break outs. The first thing I noticed was the consistency; very smooth and easy to blend. I couldn't get a way with just the foundation and I had to cover some bigger blemishes with a little concealer. The color, Neutral, matched my skintone very well and it left a very natural sheen on my skin without looking glittery or oily. Stays on very well and doesn't irritate or dry out my skin and when I took it off, my skin seemed to look less irritated then usual. I had to blot around my nose and chin after a couple of hours but it didn't turn my skin overly oily. And even after blotting, it stayed on like nothing I ever used before. Two thumbs up for this one!

on 10/12/2009 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have never liked foundation and the only foundation I have ever really liked is Bare Minerals. I tried this product for the first time awhile ago and I loved it instantly. Its very creamy and gives just the right amount of coverage. I have even skin tone for the most part but I'm extremely oily. This doesn't matte down my skin and has a natural finish -- it doens't even look like I have any foundation on!! My skin still gets oily half way through the day but the foundation lasts all day. It's great, I can't get enough of it and I'm willing to leave BM for this stuff.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I would have to say I did Like this foundation. I'm not in love with it,but I like it. I feel that the Clinique Superfit is a little better, but over all it's a pretty good foundation it doesn't feel cakey, and it kinda lasts all day. I would purchase again.:)

on 10/7/2009 10:22:00 PM

This stuff is great! It covers really well for a light product and tones down my redness and really evens me out while not looking or feeling like heavy makeup. I use it for work with a little powder over it or by itself on the weekend for a quick, put together look. I would definitely repurchase this and would recommend it to anyone to give it a try. I'm NW25-27 in MAC and use Neutral.

on 9/27/2009 8:47:00 PM

I reviewed this on Sephora and gave it a glowing review because of the coverage, the way that it feels, and the way that it made my skin look. I went back and gave it a 2 star review because I started breaking out badly. Once my face cleared up, I tried again and have had no problems since, so maybe my face was "adjusting" to something in the foundation. I am on my second bottle and have seen a improvement in some acne/aging spots on my cheek and some discoloration along my jawbone. It took a whole bottle to notice this difference. I will continue to use as long as the breakouts stay away!

on 9/23/2009 12:00:00 PM

This is a good product. It blends easily on the face and gives a very natural finish. What I like especially about this product is the feel on the skin... It feels moisturizing without being too oily or heavy. That's great!... Also for people with combination/oily skin type!

Uhm, downsides are the limited color range (especially in Germany... only 6 shades!) and the coverage is not as full as I would have expected or liked it to be... It is only a light -medium coverage. I think unless you have very good skin you'll still need concealer.

But for anyone who likes a natural finish, the feeling of not really wearing heavy makeup and is ok with medium coverage... then this might be a good product for you!

As to whether this is able to improve skin's texture and discoloration... I can't say anything because I have not used it for so long, yet.

on 9/21/2009 9:00:00 PM

I. Am. Officially. Obsessed. And I'm serious. This stuff, is the BEST foundation there is today. I hate foundation in general, I have one foundation from Clinique (the rest from other brands) and it is the Perfectly Real, and I thought it was an ok foundation. Now no. Perfectly Real is now officially chalky and fake and has minimum coverage. This Even Better foundation is the creamiest foundation I have ever seen, it spreads like a dream, almost buttery, and on top of that, it covers really well, without looking like a caky heavy bunch of powder on the face. It is light weight, super smooth, and best of all? LOOKS LIKE THERE IS NOTHING ON THE FACE AT ALL (sorry I had to cap the letters it is the highlight of this makeup). I don't care about all the skin changing crap, I am just willing to pay this 30.00CAD for this makeup even if it did not have all that skin-improving advertisement. It is like a tinted moisturizer but covers like a foundation, and my skin is super soft with this on. It is also long lasting, and it does not rub off everywhere. You know what? I think I just found my HG foundation, in a brand I would normally never find a HG in..

on 9/6/2009 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
I'm one of those people where I constantly say I hate the "feel" of foundation. I have tried countless foundations and tinted moisturizers and this is the best I have tried so far. I was matched with 03 Ivory and it blends in perfectly with my skin and I can't even feel it!

Cons:
I am also not a fan of the concealed packaging as you can't see when you are running low on product and it's thick consistency means you can't shake it either.

EDIT:
I can now 'feel' this on my face... I have no explanation but it feels thicker than last year when I started using it... I don't know if they changed the formulation but the colour match is off too.

on 8/27/2009 11:41:00 AM

I have been wearing Estee Lauder foundations for years but they were starting to not look good on me anymore. Went to Clinique and bought this after reading reviews and ads on it. I love this! Blends so easy without a brush or sponge. Looks very natural and hides marks on my face without being heavy and cakey. However, it can look a little shiny when I first put it on but that usually seems to go away. If not, I will dab with a little powder. That is why I docked one lippie. The best part is that my skin feels so soft when using this. I am combination skin but I have dry patches on my cheeks but you would never know with this. It does a good job of staying put throughout the day. I will buy again.