November 26, 2014 | 1001 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Even Better Makeup SPF 15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2009 6:34:00 AM More reviews by swhite08

I was previously using the supermoisture foundation as had dry skin, but i found it was starting to get too greasy for me as my dry skin cleared up. At the same time I saw this advertised in a magazine and on a hunch decided to give it a go. I recently had a breakout of spots here and there and this was prefect for covering up any scars and blemishes. Really took the redness away and made my skin look more even toned. I find the best way to apply this is to squeeze a little out on the back of your hand and using a sponge dab into it and then dab onto your skin. No need to blend it in just gently dab on so its stays on the surface (it does sink in by itself without you having to rub at it). It will also cover up any dark circles from too many late nights and really brightens the area up, though i still apply a little concealer on top. Clinique foundations generally tend to be quite dark in shade, regardless of what shade you go for! Even the lighter shades turn out dark or orangy on the skin. I went for shade 03 Ivory, it didn't make my skin look darker and i would recommend for anyway who is fair but with olive undertones, on anyone paler it will look 'orangy' in tone. Overall i think this product is very good and definetly worth a try especially if you have scars or marks on the face or uneven skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2009 7:38:00 PM More reviews by asortafairytale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

not a bad foundation. I give it a 4/5 because it can be just slightly chalky looking at the end of the day, but I think that is due to the mineral sunscreens in it. but its minor. hasnt broken me out. havent used it long enough to notice skin brightening effects. I love the packaging with the little nozzle tip. color match is great (I got the lightest and Im very fair/neutral-pink undertones).

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2009 9:50:00 AM More reviews by calico23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I use the one for dry skin..

WOW WOW WOW! I have only had this a few hours, so i will be back to update. But I am so impressed so far.

Normally the ONLY foundation I can use is EL Double Wear. I love it, but I felt like a change, and my skin is very dry at the moment.

This clinique colour match is much better for me too (EL can be a bit dark) - although most of them were too pink or peach, so i was lucky i guess.

It is full coverage, with what i would call a creamy satin finish.

Loving this!! I will be back...

P.s. I use EL in Fresco, and I bought Ivory in the Clinique.

UPDATE

This stuff seems to need a powder to set it now. I dont know why the coverage doesnt seem AS good as before, and the staying power is not as good. Maybe my skin condition has worsened cos I am getting a lot of hormonal spots now.
I will continue to use it though, as I just set it with glo Minerals Glo Loose base powder,and that gives me the coverage I need and sets the foundation, while still giving me a dewy look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2009 5:17:00 AM More reviews by channingtatum

I love this foundation! It's has a nice consistency, making it super easy to blend. It gives you a natural look instead of looking cakey. And I like that it's lightweight but has a really good coverage. Definite buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2009 6:31:00 PM More reviews by maxdog

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this foundation! After trying so many different kinds, I thought I'd give this a shot and I couldn't be more pleased! I use the lightest colour (alabaster) and it matches my skin perfectly, something I never did achieve with MAC. I love the bottle with the squeeze top, lets you control just how much you want. This is probably a medium coverage foundation, but it is buildable if you need it. I prefer sheerer so apply while my moisturiser is still dampish. Is not matte, and works really well with my 41 year old dryish skin. I am really really happy with this foundation. Who knew Clinique would be the one?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2009 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Raychxelle

I absolutely love this. This review may be a little bit biased, though, as I have been an avid user of Clinique for many years. In my teens (I'm 22 now), I suffered so badly from acne that I was put on Accutane. My derm. said after the treatment, I would have to be extremely careful when it comes to makeup ESPECIALLY foundations. Let me just say that this was one of the first foundations I've used since the end of my treatment (many years ago) and I've recently gone off birth control which can cause serious cysts after stopping. It's been about a month and a half of me using this and me stopping birth control and I've had not one breakout. I thought I would have definitely had some breakouts due to stopping birth control and also because of this foundation, since it definitely makes me have that dewy shiny look. But honestly, I've had not one little breakout. This is the perfect foundation for summertime, too, if you want that dewy glowy look.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2009 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Sam1e

after trying 4 different foundations this month alone, i finally tried this, ive used clinique foundations before and liked them..so i wasnt surprised when i really liked this! it has a good coverage, looks like its a mixer of foundation and illuminator in one. It gives a really dewy look to your skin and looks natural. I dont think i would suggest this to people with oily skin as it may be to much for them as it makes ur face shine a lot!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2009 12:43:00 AM More reviews by itzjuzKT

I had high hopes for this foundation when I read about the positive reviews on here & on sephora website, so I got a generous sample from the SA at sephora in the color Honey, I'm MAC NC35; got home and tried it on right away. I was NOT impressed at all, my skin looks gross, it made me looked "dirty'' like I had dirt or something on my face, I still looked blotchy. It didn't gimme much coverage, it looks like a TM but heavier texture. I usually love Clinique's foundation cuz it's good for sensitive acne-prone skin but this is not for me. good thing I didn't buy this foundation cuz it's a waste of money IMO

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2009 12:36:00 AM More reviews by yajuwen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This foundation is a fairly good foundation.It did impress me when I tried on my hand and applied to my face at the first time. It has a very good coverage for freckles, and it covers over 70% of my freckles, which I like, and seldom a foundation does that. The texture is okay. It stays about 4 hours on my not oil,not dry skin, and the finish I really like. It never drys me out or even makes my cheeks look dewy. It's good, but not outstanding for me. Somehow, except the coverage of my freckles, it does everything a foundation are required to be, but not perfect or better in any. True, it stays for a while and never cakes, has good coverage, the finish looks good, color fits me, but I can find so many foundations do those jobs as same as this one. The finish does look good, but not really better. It's comfort on my face but not that comfort. It is a foundation that worth it price($24.50), and the price I got ($17.95 at outlet). I think it's a foundation worth a try, and I am willing to use it, but I won't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2009 10:41:00 PM More reviews by jbarba24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow! I found my favorite foundation. I am 21 and have searched years for a foundation I love. I have tried: Mac, Revlon, Covergirl, Rimmel, Bare Minerals, Everyday minerals,loreal foundations. I found a few that i liked....... the problem : Either the make up was light but after a few hours was gone. Or it had great coverage but would end up breaking me out and feeling too thick. I almost gave up :( but i decided to try clinique. This foundation goes on so smoothly. It does not dry too quick so you wont have to worry about it drying in certaind spots. It has medium covarage, but i can build mine up. It does not break me out!! Its fragrance free and it last. I have found my HG of foundation!