October 21, 2014 | 1919 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Even Better Makeup SPF 15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2009 5:17:00 AM More reviews by channingtatum

I love this foundation! It's has a nice consistency, making it super easy to blend. It gives you a natural look instead of looking cakey. And I like that it's lightweight but has a really good coverage. Definite buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2009 6:31:00 PM More reviews by maxdog

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this foundation! After trying so many different kinds, I thought I'd give this a shot and I couldn't be more pleased! I use the lightest colour (alabaster) and it matches my skin perfectly, something I never did achieve with MAC. I love the bottle with the squeeze top, lets you control just how much you want. This is probably a medium coverage foundation, but it is buildable if you need it. I prefer sheerer so apply while my moisturiser is still dampish. Is not matte, and works really well with my 41 year old dryish skin. I am really really happy with this foundation. Who knew Clinique would be the one?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2009 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Raychxelle

I absolutely love this. This review may be a little bit biased, though, as I have been an avid user of Clinique for many years. In my teens (I'm 22 now), I suffered so badly from acne that I was put on Accutane. My derm. said after the treatment, I would have to be extremely careful when it comes to makeup ESPECIALLY foundations. Let me just say that this was one of the first foundations I've used since the end of my treatment (many years ago) and I've recently gone off birth control which can cause serious cysts after stopping. It's been about a month and a half of me using this and me stopping birth control and I've had not one breakout. I thought I would have definitely had some breakouts due to stopping birth control and also because of this foundation, since it definitely makes me have that dewy shiny look. But honestly, I've had not one little breakout. This is the perfect foundation for summertime, too, if you want that dewy glowy look.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2009 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Sam1e

after trying 4 different foundations this month alone, i finally tried this, ive used clinique foundations before and liked them..so i wasnt surprised when i really liked this! it has a good coverage, looks like its a mixer of foundation and illuminator in one. It gives a really dewy look to your skin and looks natural. I dont think i would suggest this to people with oily skin as it may be to much for them as it makes ur face shine a lot!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2009 12:43:00 AM More reviews by itzjuzKT

I had high hopes for this foundation when I read about the positive reviews on here & on sephora website, so I got a generous sample from the SA at sephora in the color Honey, I'm MAC NC35; got home and tried it on right away. I was NOT impressed at all, my skin looks gross, it made me looked "dirty'' like I had dirt or something on my face, I still looked blotchy. It didn't gimme much coverage, it looks like a TM but heavier texture. I usually love Clinique's foundation cuz it's good for sensitive acne-prone skin but this is not for me. good thing I didn't buy this foundation cuz it's a waste of money IMO

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2009 12:36:00 AM More reviews by yajuwen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This foundation is a fairly good foundation.It did impress me when I tried on my hand and applied to my face at the first time. It has a very good coverage for freckles, and it covers over 70% of my freckles, which I like, and seldom a foundation does that. The texture is okay. It stays about 4 hours on my not oil,not dry skin, and the finish I really like. It never drys me out or even makes my cheeks look dewy. It's good, but not outstanding for me. Somehow, except the coverage of my freckles, it does everything a foundation are required to be, but not perfect or better in any. True, it stays for a while and never cakes, has good coverage, the finish looks good, color fits me, but I can find so many foundations do those jobs as same as this one. The finish does look good, but not really better. It's comfort on my face but not that comfort. It is a foundation that worth it price($24.50), and the price I got ($17.95 at outlet). I think it's a foundation worth a try, and I am willing to use it, but I won't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2009 10:41:00 PM More reviews by jbarba24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow! I found my favorite foundation. I am 21 and have searched years for a foundation I love. I have tried: Mac, Revlon, Covergirl, Rimmel, Bare Minerals, Everyday minerals,loreal foundations. I found a few that i liked....... the problem : Either the make up was light but after a few hours was gone. Or it had great coverage but would end up breaking me out and feeling too thick. I almost gave up :( but i decided to try clinique. This foundation goes on so smoothly. It does not dry too quick so you wont have to worry about it drying in certaind spots. It has medium covarage, but i can build mine up. It does not break me out!! Its fragrance free and it last. I have found my HG of foundation!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2009 4:44:00 PM More reviews by xcarbonx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I like this foundation.
I'm a big fan of mineral foundation & haven't used a liquid or cream for a long time. I've recently gotten a tan & can't wear my mineral foundation because it's far too pale, so I thought it was time to experiment.
I tried this on my hand before I spoke to the MUA & loved it. She asked about my skin type & recommended it then offered to apply it for me - it looked absolutely awful. Brush strokes everywhere, cakey, urgh. I'd already decided that I wanted to give it a go though so I bought it anyway.
After running to the nearest mirror & attempting to fix my face, I took it home & had a play. I moisturized & applied it after priming with GOSH primer. I got a flawless finish from applying this with the same brush I used to apply the primer. It's gorgeous. A little amount goes a long way & as long as you don't use too much, it isn't cakey at all.
I'll definately be repurchasing this in a lighter shade once my tan fades. I still love my mineral foundation & will continue to wear it day to day but this is definately going to be my go to foundation when I need a bit more coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2009 3:37:00 AM More reviews by brooklyn7

LOVE this foundation. Have worn for a couple of weeks and I do think it has improved my skin. Has a very nice flattering dewy finish and is easy to blend. Can be a little oily over the nose by the end of the day but if I put a little powder over the nose in the morning this doesn't happen. Have found I never need to touch up during the day. Using 05 Neutral and very happy with the colour. Have not needed a brush to apply. Have thrown out my MAC and Prescriptives foundations in favour of this one.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2009 1:07:00 AM More reviews by jawbreaker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The lightest shade is not light enough for my PPP NC15 skin. Luckily I had a sample and didn't have to worry about returning/exchanging. Also, the formula seems quite runny/oily and some of the ingredients seem questionable for sensitive skin such as my own. I will stick with Clinique Stay True.