September 20, 2014 | 1618 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2003 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Sue_raisin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Funny how with this product you either luv it or hate it, there's absolutely no inbetween. I've bought this because it was suposed to be the mascara all the make up artists use, but maybe they like it because it's thick and the brush is adequate but it also comes off really easily - maybe this is useful for make-up artists? there's got to be SOME reason this sells so well! I didn'tlike this at all. 1.it made my eyelashes curl downwards. 2. it smudges. 3. it takes ages to dry. 4. it flakes once it (finaly) does dry. am i doing something wrong?

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2003 3:58:00 PM More reviews by hannahbt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked this but only in waterproof.it really stayed on well ddi not smudge yet was ealsiy removed(with waterproof make-up remover).and it suited its needs ie did not need to volumise and or lengthen since only going to the beach but made you feel self-contended you were wearing makeup and was slightly subtly noticable!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2003 1:28:00 PM More reviews by weezercrazed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the #1 rated mascara? This is the worst mascara I've used! I bought this in waterproof, but it smudged horribly. It didn't make my lashes look fuller/longer. It felt like heavy paint on them. Would never think of repurchasing this. I just don't get it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2003 1:14:00 PM More reviews by MendyK

I love great lash mascara. I have thin blonde lashes and it works great to give them volume and makes them longer. I tried blackest black and loved the deep color but didn't like it when it ended up in a ring under my eyes. I stick with the waterproof shades now. Blackest black in waterproof would be great.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2003 12:54:00 PM More reviews by BaEnAuset

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm sorry, but NO. This mascara does *nothing* special. It doesn't really clump, but it just paints your lashes. I could go with it, my lashes are already long, but I want more effect! I used to use this, but now I think you can get a better mascara for a slightly higher price... I like to buy my mascaras at drugstores, because I don't find them to be essential (Foundation, powder, eye foundation... I have VERY oily skin!) My favorite is Maybelline Illegal Lengths!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2003 2:39:00 AM More reviews by Iana

I like the pretty pink packaging, but this mascara did nothing but paint my lashes black. No added volume or length what so ever. Don't like it at all. I prefer many of the Avon mascara's, Jane Fan Club Mascara, and Cover Girl's new one...Can't remember the name unfortunately! =)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2003 3:08:00 AM More reviews by Fulltiltredhead

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Horrible. Why magazines praise this mascara is a mystery to me. NOTHING smears as fast as this. Put it on carefully, let it dry well, and check your makeup two hours later. You'll look like a heroin addict. It will be all over your face. This is awful, not worth even the small expense. You'd be better off to go without.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2003 12:00:00 PM More reviews by VeneziaQuintana

An average over-rated mascara. It goes on smoothly and I never noticed any clumping - quite natural looking. I just prefer my mascara to do more plumping, thickening and lengthening (ie. more drama!) ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2003 2:09:00 PM More reviews by JCgirlie

I just picked up a tube of the GLM in Blackest Black at Walmart for only $3.47 and it works great!! NO clumps, I can't believe it! Very cheap price and I will use again :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2003 10:47:00 AM More reviews by obtuse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I don't know what is so Great about this mascara! All of the make-up oro's rave about this mascara and I find it not to be the greatest. I do however, love Full n Soft by Maybelline instead.