Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

2.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Beeswax, Glyeryl Sterarate, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Quaternium-15, Simethicone, Quarternium-15, Butylparaben. May Contain: CI 77492, CI77499, 77491 / Iron Oxides CI77007 / Ultramarines, Mica, CI77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI75470 / Carmine, CI77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI77742 / Manganese Violet. CI77742.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Didn't lengthen. Didn't thicken. Didn't do anything except take up space in the trash.

I've tried worse mascaras. One good thing about this stuff is the wide variety it comes in---in terms of colors, types of wands, and waterproof/water resistant etc. It's also cheap. However,it gives me spider eyes and clumps. Ugh.

tiny brush, wet application & clumpy lashes. very disappointing!

This mascara is awful!! Bought it just to try it since so many people seem to love it, but is it runny, doesn't dry, doesn't do anything for my lashes. I will never buy this again.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Who on this earth rated this mascara the favorite of so many people??? I was never asked, but then again, I'm not a movie star! What a joke! This stuff goes on slimy, runs if someone accidently spits on you while they are talking to you and leaves the most horrendous raccoon eyes after washing it off. Don't waste your money, even if it is only $2.00!

I just don't get it....I HATE THIS MASCARA yet it continues to win all sorts of fave beauty awards...absolute necessity for all these models/celebs. They must get the "top secret only for the rich and famous" version...the one that DOESN'T leave you with raccoon eyes and actually works.

OVERHYPED CLEAP CRAP, CHEAP MASCARA LIKE RUNNY INK, CHEAP WAND, CHEAP PACKAGE! CHEAP, CHEAP, CHEAP!

I guess I am sorta in the minority here. I have tried many a mascara and I keep coming back to this. I am blessed with unusually full and long lashes and this enhances them to gorgeous. It seperates them without clumping and never flakes off. I truly LOVE this mascara.

I fell for the hype, but for $1.99 on sale at ULTA, no great loss. This is the wettest mascara I've ever used. It didn't do much other than never dry. Not recommended.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

just like putting grease on your lashes. the product its self really isnt that bad, its just that it takes so LOOOOOONG to dry my lashes clump together. extremely flaky too. how is it possible for maybelline to actually sell this stuff?

Popular Mascaras