October 25, 2014 | 1073 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2003 12:56:00 PM More reviews by chikinturt

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

good basic mascara! i like the royal blue color (i wore it on a mexico mission trip and the children there liked it!) But the downs are that it doesnt thicken or curl and it comes off way too easily. the packaging is cute though

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2003 9:17:00 PM More reviews by APerfectSeal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! It doesn't smear for me, maybe I'm doing something different...? But anyways it goes on without too much "drama" which is the way i like it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2003 6:20:00 PM More reviews by JenLim

i hate it i hate it i hate it!!! it smudges all over the freakin place n is runny and just plain BAD!!!! its not worth it at ALLLL it clumps n smudges n gives u nastyyyy raccoon eyes!!! it SUX!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2003 2:47:00 AM More reviews by cheryhouse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

one word discription:ewwwwwwwwwww.
why? well lets see, it smears in less than an hour, it doesn't build length or thickeness, it uncurled my curled lashes, and it flakes!!!!!!! my eyes were sooo irritated from them..arrrgggh skip this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2003 1:26:00 AM More reviews by moochie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've tried and tried to like this mascara, but it just isn't going to happen. I've used all types of mascaras from low to high end, and this one is the absolute worst one I've ever used. Way too much product comes out and it just makes a mess on my lashes. I do love some of the other Maybelline mascaras though : )

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2003 3:46:00 PM More reviews by Melia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

There really is nothing "great" about this mascara. It always klumps on your lashes into big dry blobs. Maybe i'm the only one who feels this way because it is in alot of beauty magazines.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2003 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Sue_raisin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Funny how with this product you either luv it or hate it, there's absolutely no inbetween. I've bought this because it was suposed to be the mascara all the make up artists use, but maybe they like it because it's thick and the brush is adequate but it also comes off really easily - maybe this is useful for make-up artists? there's got to be SOME reason this sells so well! I didn'tlike this at all. 1.it made my eyelashes curl downwards. 2. it smudges. 3. it takes ages to dry. 4. it flakes once it (finaly) does dry. am i doing something wrong?

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2003 3:58:00 PM More reviews by hannahbt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked this but only in waterproof.it really stayed on well ddi not smudge yet was ealsiy removed(with waterproof make-up remover).and it suited its needs ie did not need to volumise and or lengthen since only going to the beach but made you feel self-contended you were wearing makeup and was slightly subtly noticable!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2003 1:28:00 PM More reviews by weezercrazed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the #1 rated mascara? This is the worst mascara I've used! I bought this in waterproof, but it smudged horribly. It didn't make my lashes look fuller/longer. It felt like heavy paint on them. Would never think of repurchasing this. I just don't get it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2003 1:14:00 PM More reviews by MendyK

I love great lash mascara. I have thin blonde lashes and it works great to give them volume and makes them longer. I tried blackest black and loved the deep color but didn't like it when it ended up in a ring under my eyes. I stick with the waterproof shades now. Blackest black in waterproof would be great.