January 31, 2015 | 2056 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2003 4:11:00 AM More reviews by PixyAnne

When I was a kid, my mom always had this in her purse. Later, I heard it refered to as some sort of wonder mascara no woman should be without - lies, all lies. I bought it 2 years ago, and was thuroughly dissapointed by what has got to be the most overrated beauty product of all time. It's mediocre at best. Save your $4 ladies.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2003 8:56:00 PM More reviews by mitabird

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't see what is so great about this mascara. It made my eyelashes look clumpy and stiff. Horrible!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2003 7:07:00 PM More reviews by Angel43830

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I guess this made my lashes look good, but it was so runny! I hated the way it took forever to dry. Even if I was careful blinking it got all over my eye area.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/30/2003 10:33:00 PM More reviews by SubV

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is just cheap garbage! All you hear in beauty magazines is how great this product is, and how all the makeup artists use it. Why?

rated 1 of 5 on 8/30/2003 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Kayla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have used this several times and I am puzzled as to why it is so popular. This is just a smeary, do-nothing product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2003 12:49:00 AM More reviews by mochadiva

I have no clue why everyone is saying such horrible things about this product. It is cheap and it is the #1 mascara sold every year. It really makes my lashes long and full. It does have the tendency to make my lashes stiff but it gives my eyes the dramatic look I crave. I buy it by the truckload b/c it is so good and cheap as dirt at Walmart/Target.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2003 3:01:00 AM More reviews by tokiboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is possibly the worst mascara i've ever tried. Save your money! Don't believe the hype!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2003 10:56:00 PM More reviews by MissyChrissy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried it twice- the first time, I threw it away b/c I didn't think it was anything special. Then, I tried it again a year later, and it is by far my fav. It is the only mascara that defines each lash, without making my lashes stick. it also lengthens amazingly. it won't thicken though, which is fine by me b/c I was so sick and tired of those clumpy mascaras! You can guarantee that I'm buying this again!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2003 7:52:00 AM More reviews by Dancer0128

This mascara just did an OK job on my lashes. Not the best mascara, i think it's just average. I would recommend Full n Soft instead of this cause it's 100 times better.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2003 6:31:00 AM More reviews by MrBunBUn

I've read that this is the HG of MAs. I've even freelanced myself as an MA assistant on tv/film shoots and the two artists I worked with swore Great Lash and Lancome Definicils as "the" mascaras. So I dutifully bought myself a tube in dark brown. And then another in black. And then another in a water-proof formula. I kept on trying this product because I REALLY want to 'get it', I REALLY want to know what the hype is about. I want to be part of the club! Unfortunately, I have had to admit, that I just DO NOT GET IT. This mascara is not even average, it is not worth the money. I would rather darken my eyelashes with Vaseline than put this stuff on them. Maybelline Soft & Full is SO much better! Soft & Full actually does plump up my lashes and makes my eyes more pronounced. I find Great Lash doesn't do anything for me, I have thick but straight Asian eyelashes. Greath Lash does 'define' my lashes by making them look spikey and thin. It also has a tendency to clump like crazy and generally smears a bit.