August 23, 2014 | 1127 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2003 3:08:00 AM More reviews by Fulltiltredhead

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Horrible. Why magazines praise this mascara is a mystery to me. NOTHING smears as fast as this. Put it on carefully, let it dry well, and check your makeup two hours later. You'll look like a heroin addict. It will be all over your face. This is awful, not worth even the small expense. You'd be better off to go without.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2003 12:00:00 PM More reviews by VeneziaQuintana

An average over-rated mascara. It goes on smoothly and I never noticed any clumping - quite natural looking. I just prefer my mascara to do more plumping, thickening and lengthening (ie. more drama!) ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2003 2:09:00 PM More reviews by JCgirlie

I just picked up a tube of the GLM in Blackest Black at Walmart for only $3.47 and it works great!! NO clumps, I can't believe it! Very cheap price and I will use again :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2003 10:47:00 AM More reviews by obtuse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I don't know what is so Great about this mascara! All of the make-up oro's rave about this mascara and I find it not to be the greatest. I do however, love Full n Soft by Maybelline instead.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/9/2003 12:58:00 AM More reviews by geriannie1227

Um, I kinda thought this stuff sucked, alot...it was runny, goopy, and saying it made my lashes clumpy and spikey is an understatement. I don't know why magazines always rate this as such a great beauty steal product, but please, save yourself a few bucks, and avoid that obnoxious pink and green tube when you see it at the drugstore.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2003 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Mystia

I, too bought this aftfer all the hype, and I was semi-impressed. I thought it served its purpose, but nothing special. It didn't clump too awfully bad, but then again I am a light, light mascara user since I don't need much. I would buy it again, except in the NON-waterproof kind...it was too hard to get off!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2003 2:15:00 PM More reviews by iluvlipgloss

this is a GREAT Mascara! my HG one! it is DIRT CHEAP, comes in a cute tube. who could not love this mascara? it is a timeless classic. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2003 8:43:00 AM More reviews by cyndymcc

what's the buzz all about?? I've purchased this several times over the years because of the constant hype...always find it dry, clumpy, anything but special.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2003 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Alysabeth99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because I had always heard good things about it. It has been around forever, stood the test of time and has a great following. A lot of hype on this one--and now that I've used it, I just don't get it. This was nothing special. In fact, it left my lashes rather clumpy and flaky. Not impressed at all. Would not purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2003 8:52:00 AM More reviews by snowcone831

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I dont understand the hype. I have purchased this in the past with no great results. I have since purchased again it does absoultley nothing for my straight eyelashes. I really think this one is a dud. I curled and apply and once applied my lashes go straight and still look like I am not wearing mascara. I really think unless you have nice eyelashes you really have to search hard to find the right mascara and this one is not it for me.