Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

2.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Beeswax, Glyeryl Sterarate, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Quaternium-15, Simethicone, Quarternium-15, Butylparaben. May Contain: CI 77492, CI77499, 77491 / Iron Oxides CI77007 / Ultramarines, Mica, CI77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI75470 / Carmine, CI77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI77742 / Manganese Violet. CI77742.

on 11/10/2003 8:57:00 PM

Sadly, this stuff flakes and, if you get the slightest bit damp, runs. Yuck. I, too, read about it in magazines and can't imagine WHY it's so well reviewed.

on 11/10/2003 2:12:00 AM

Ew. Whoever said this stuff was good? It's such cheap, crap. It's all a marketing ploy. If you want great mascara get Defincils or Amplicils by Lancome.

on 11/9/2003 10:34:00 PM

Why is this supposed to be the best? It is just ordinary, clumpy, crappy mascara. Maybelline really screwed up by discontinuing Lash By Lash, which was the only unique mascara out there because it's brush wasn't loaded down with mascara--it put on just the right amount. Now we just have a million versions of the same thing to choose from. Thanks alot, genius Maybelline marketing people.

on 11/8/2003 11:57:00 AM

woah...I naturally have the longest blackest most beautiful eyelashes...I put this on once and they started falling out...clumpy, slippery, stiff, flacky..THIS CRAP SUCKS..NEVER EVER USE IT

on 11/7/2003 4:10:00 PM

Great Lash is the worst mascara I've ever experienced!It does't enhance my lashes,doesn't make volume.In Hungary we always hear from tv boosts,that Great Lash is the number one mascara of the United states!I can't believe!:))It's an atrocity!:)

on 11/7/2003 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

As a fellow makeup artist and a regular makeup obsessed individual, I do like this mascara but mainly because of the effect you get immediately after application. Not a mascara I would use/wear if you want something to last and stay as perfect as when you had just applied. I love to use this on models if I was to have them take a picture right away (seriously...the wearability is the only bad thing about this mascara).

on 11/6/2003 6:38:00 PM

i love this mascara! its soo simple. i dont really need any lengthenign or volumizing stuff. i curl my lashes with shu uemara eyelash curler.. then i wipe off excess mascara off teh wand and then apply 1 coat, wait til it dries then a second quote hodling teh wand vertically to seperate any klumps. i think ppl dunt liek it too much cuz they dunno how to apply it. anyway i recommend if u want something natural that'll last all day

on 11/5/2003 4:23:00 PM

I tried this because of all the mags saying again and again that it was a staple. Could not have been less impressed. NOTHING is special about this product. When I mentioned to my mom about my experience, she told me her lashes used to be as long as anytihng but are now broken off stubs thanks to this mascara. NO THANKS!!!!

on 11/3/2003 8:44:00 PM

This isn't a bad mascara, it's just not a good one. It didn't do anything to my lashes. My lashes are long and dark black, but not very full, so I always look for a thickening mascara. This didn't add length, thickness, or any visible color. It would be great if you want an *extremely* natural look.

on 11/3/2003 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This doesn't thicken or lengthen...It just adds color, but my lashes are already black so that isn't what I'm looking for. I like the cute package, but thats about it. I'm not repurchasing this. I have no idea why this is so popular in magazines and stuff...it really isnt anything special.

Popular Mascaras