MAC Paint Pot in Painterly

4.3

Isodocecane, dimethicone, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, quaternium-90 bentonite, dimethicone silylate, octyldodecanol, silica, trihydroxystearin, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, carnauba wax, propylene carbonate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens ferric ferroxyanide, manganese violet, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake.

on 10/9/2010 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

RIS and I like it. I don't love it. It was touched once when I received it and at first it was a little dry and a little grainy but the more I use it, the softer it glides. I don't like it as a primer, I almost think it intensifies other eyeshadows too much. I use it by it's self to even out the darkness and it really brightens up my eye area. I'm glad i received it in a swap because i wouldnt have purchased this for myself.

on 10/8/2010 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This paint pot is an ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE. This product acts like a primer, or you can use it to enhance your eyeshadows. It's great for ANY SKINTONE. It's a really nice beige/tan color. I love it. I absolutely love this product. I use it when I wear light eyeshadows. Sometimes, the light eyeshadows don't really show on my eyes, so I just dab this onto my lids and then put whatever light eyeshadow I want. It really brings out the color and pigment of the eyeshadow. You would use this as a primer, to obviously prime your lids before eyeshadow application, but after your powder of course.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I LOVE this! I had read so many rave reviews about it, and I had to get my hands on it. It's the perfect base for me. A lot of people say you need a primer on underneath it, but when I used TFSI or UDPP underneath, it actually creased and faded the colors quicker. But I went to Disneyland, with JUST Painterly under my shadows, and it didn't crease on me the entire, long, rainy day. I swear by this product. It's the only one that really works for me. <3

on 9/30/2010 3:09:00 PM

I use this as a base for eyeshadow (any color) and it works great. It keeps my eyeshadow on and prevents it from creasing. You only need a little bit so for me it lasts a long time. This is a great nude-style color and it is worth the money!

on 9/30/2010 7:33:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I am using this as an eyeshadow base and it does a great job of holding color and preventing creasing. I have oily eyelids but since using this as a primer my shadow looks fresh all day. I'd like to try some of the other colors but this one is great!

on 9/28/2010 2:13:00 PM

This is a great primer/base and i use it everyday under my eyeshadows. It makes them last all day long without creasing. Its also great for evening out the skintone on the eyelids, but i find it a bit drying. I wish it was a bit more creamy, it would make it easyer to apply.

on 9/24/2010 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this shade on my lid. Its a touch lighter than my skin tone so i like to use it even just to cover the veins and brighten up the area. Its a drier consistency than other primer type products i have used but i like it on my oilier lids as it mattes it out. Really makes application with powders smoother

Great primer. Ive used this and several other. Definately would buy again. Ive used on so many clients and myself every day and ive had the same pot for over a year and it sti hasnt run out.

on 9/20/2010 12:29:00 PM

This is great!!! I use it everyday since I bought it about 8 months ago. The first couple of times I used the product it was kinda hard but the cream has totally softened up a bit and very easy to apply. It does make my shadow last all day and no creases for me! Love this stuff and will purchase agian and again!

on 9/19/2010 7:12:00 PM

This is a great product from MAC. For my NC15-20 skintone, when applied on my lids, it is almost unnoticeable. I cant say that my colours came up more true...i use a white base such as NYX jumbo pencil in Milk if i want this to happen...BUT...it kept my shadows on with NO creasing for the entire day! I dont find that my eyelids are particularly oily, so i dont know how it would last on people with oily lids, but for me, this completely worked. Yes, pricey, but if it works, im willing to pay. A+ product from MAC