MAC Paint Pot in Painterly

4.3

Isodocecane, dimethicone, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, quaternium-90 bentonite, dimethicone silylate, octyldodecanol, silica, trihydroxystearin, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, carnauba wax, propylene carbonate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens ferric ferroxyanide, manganese violet, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake.

on 10/29/2010 8:32:00 AM

I just cant believe I have been using the same product everyone else raves about . On me it just sits on my eyelid like clay and dries my eye lid, dont even like the colour, makes my eye look flat and lifeless Maybe if you have super oily eyelids it will work. Can live without this.

on 10/22/2010 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this paint pot. Painterly is matte and matches my skin tone almost exactly. It's just a great base for holding my eye shadows in place. It works under any shadow I have and makes the powder shadow glide on my eye from the brush beautifully. I use to use Bobbi Brown's cream shadows, but this formula goes on much easier - I think you get more per pot as well - plus the price is lower. I still have my Bobbi Brown cream eye shadow brush and use that with the paint pots just because I have it, but your finger would probably work just as well. It's a great product for a great price - I wish I had found it sooner.

on 10/13/2010 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great base. If ever get lazy and don't want to go through putting on eye primer, eyeshadow, liner....etc. I can just put this on to cover and discoloring in my lids, and is great when I don't want my liner to melt into the middle of the eye this is perfect. I love the packaging too.

on 10/13/2010 3:40:00 PM

Love it. Painterly goes on smooth and blends to a very soft, almost powder/cream finish and works to conceal the lids, prep them and diminish discoloration. It also works well under the eyes too! Might have to be my go to primer!

on 10/10/2010 9:54:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE This. I have never in my life had such good experience with a primer before. I can use it for a natual look or to prime my lids. Works well with other eye shadows as well.

on 10/9/2010 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is such a good product! I have been wanting this for years, and finally bought it. It works great by itself, as it evens out the color of your eyelids but it also works as a primer/base. It makes your eyeshadows last longer and the colors more vibrant than if you would have not used a base.
I also use this to neutralize my lips, it works well!

on 10/9/2010 3:35:00 PM

* works great as an eyeshadow base on my super oily lids

* looks good alone on the lids for a natural no makeup look

* love to use it under the eyes as a concealer but needs to be set with powder

* a lot of product for the price you pay

* had mine for a year & its still creamy

on 10/9/2010 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

RIS and I like it. I don't love it. It was touched once when I received it and at first it was a little dry and a little grainy but the more I use it, the softer it glides. I don't like it as a primer, I almost think it intensifies other eyeshadows too much. I use it by it's self to even out the darkness and it really brightens up my eye area. I'm glad i received it in a swap because i wouldnt have purchased this for myself.

on 10/8/2010 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This paint pot is an ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE. This product acts like a primer, or you can use it to enhance your eyeshadows. It's great for ANY SKINTONE. It's a really nice beige/tan color. I love it. I absolutely love this product. I use it when I wear light eyeshadows. Sometimes, the light eyeshadows don't really show on my eyes, so I just dab this onto my lids and then put whatever light eyeshadow I want. It really brings out the color and pigment of the eyeshadow. You would use this as a primer, to obviously prime your lids before eyeshadow application, but after your powder of course.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I LOVE this! I had read so many rave reviews about it, and I had to get my hands on it. It's the perfect base for me. A lot of people say you need a primer on underneath it, but when I used TFSI or UDPP underneath, it actually creased and faded the colors quicker. But I went to Disneyland, with JUST Painterly under my shadows, and it didn't crease on me the entire, long, rainy day. I swear by this product. It's the only one that really works for me. <3

Top Rated MAC Products