April 23, 2014 | 1452 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Farouk CHI - Chi Ceramic Flat Iron by Farouk

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2006 11:31:00 PM More reviews by 4321lauren

This is one of the best puchases I've made. With this product it is hard to have a bad hair day. I've received lots of compliments on my hair lately. I'm so glad I purchased this product, WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2006 2:06:00 PM More reviews by le8008

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Don't know what I ever did without it! I had originally spent $30 on a cheap Sally Hansen straightener that was awful. It made my hair look frizzy at the end. I have a lot of split ends from highlighting my hair but this chi iron straightens it and makes it look smooth! I bought it for myself as a b-day gift 2 years ago and it was a splurge. I'm so happy with it that if mine ever goes out, would not hesitate to replace it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2006 8:58:00 AM More reviews by lilyben

Product that does what it claims. Makes my wavy hair stick straight and smooth. Love this tool!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2006 1:45:00 AM More reviews by tanyasparks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Well all, if you ever buy any other flat iron, your wasteing your money. I bought one of these about 4yrs. ago. It was one of the best purchases I have ever made. It was a bit pricey for a flat iron. About $125. But, if you buy quality the first time, you won't have to keep buying over and over. It was pretty much my birthday and christmas present that year, but four years later, it still works just as good at the day that I bought it. It also makes my hair very soft and smooth without frying my ends. It is also very versatile allowing your to create all kinds of styles, not just stick straight. It is just an awsome hair styling tool all around.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2006 8:32:00 AM More reviews by txgirlygirl

Well ladies, it's a sad day for me. After 5 faithful years of service, my beloved chi iron is dead. It just won't come on. It has given me five years of dependable great hair days. In 2001 I used a friend's chi (and my husband commented, even for you, you're having a great hair day), and then I went to buy one and thought, "No way-there's no way it's worth that much money!" So I bought a $60 ceramic iron and exchanged it 2 days later for my precious chi. There truly is no substitute. You will never regret the money spent on this amazing HG hair tool. I will now try to pull myself together and run straight to ULTA for a replacement chi…but I think I'm going to get the curling iron because volume is in now. Long story short-YOU WILL NEVER REGRET GETTING A CHI IRON, AND THERE IS NO SUBSTITUE FOR THE POWER OF THE CHI!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2006 6:39:00 PM More reviews by TrixieVixen

Let me begin my letting you know that I have naturally straight hair that NEVER holds a style--I had reconciled myself to only 1 styling option until I got a 1" CHI. Now, I can have silky pin-straight hair or gorgeous "Giselle" waves (attained by wrapping my hair around the barrel kind of like you would with a curling iron, but much more natural-looking) and both styles last all day without tons of product. I hope my CHI lasts for years, but if it ever breaks, I wouldn't hesitate in buying another one--it's definitely money well-spent!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2006 11:15:00 PM More reviews by cseines

I have used several cheapie straighteners before trying trying this one and I gotta say that my CHI is the best investment I could have ever made!
My hair is thick, wavy, and tends to poof out after washing/during hot & humid weather - my CHI flat iron quickly and easily irons out all my kinks in ten minutes flat (no parting/separting hair required).
It is a little pricey but well worth it! People have been commenting on my straight, shiny hair ever since I purchased it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2006 5:29:00 PM More reviews by giorgianap357

Hello all i read over all the reviews here and everywhere i could before investing in a new flat iron. I just received the CHI and i of course used it right away. I now am a believer myself. It does show the difference, my hair is very soft (baby soft ) very straight, and all this in less than 10 minutes. My hair is wavy with lots of frizz. I love it and will keep it. Despite the negative reviews that it breaks within a year I am willing to take that chance and were this to happen i shall for sure repurchase none other but the CHI!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2006 12:34:00 PM More reviews by SmileyfacedPen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am completely, utterly in love with my CHI. I would sit and cry because I tried everything to straighten my thick, wavy and curly hair, and nothing would work. I shelled out $300 for one of these about a year ago. It's fantastic. It heats up quickly, and I can straighten my hair in less than 10 minutes. Some of my friends don't like to use my CHI because they say it makes their hair TOO straight. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to buy another of these if mine stopped working. If you shell out the money for one, you will never regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2006 12:28:00 AM More reviews by littlemrsl

I just got this iron at the recommendation of my stylist and I LOVE it. I went through 2 in the past 2 years, one a cheap drugstore brand that didn't really work and the next was a mid-range one at about $60 which worked somewhat but died after a year. My hair is wavy, but very very thick and it really loves to pouf out, even when it is not humid. The chi instantly straightens my hair leaving it silky and soft and it lasts for days- I went 3 days w/o washing it-- 3 days where it was raining, and it stayed flat no problem! amazing. Not to mention this thing is fast, I don't even really have to separate my hair into tiny sections to get it flat and can do my whole head in about 5 minutes if I'm in a hurry and it looks fine. I can't speak yet as to how long it will last, but my hairdresser has had hers for 1 year and a half, and she told me she uses it 3-4 times a day on clients and it's still going strong. I'm very happy with this purchase and think it's well worth the money. Don't compromise on a cheap one, get one that works, and this one does.