August 23, 2014 | 993 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Farouk CHI - Chi Ceramic Flat Iron by Farouk

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2006 4:20:00 PM More reviews by 011705

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Been using this for over 3 1/2 years. I'm still using the same one and it works as great as it did the first time I ever used it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2006 12:28:00 PM More reviews by missamerica32

Can't imagine how I functioned without this. I've had it for almost a year now & it's like the greatest invention! :o) It gives me slick & smooth hair in no time, & I have VERY long hair. My hair is currently below my bra line & I can straighten my thick hair completely in about 15 minutes. My hair stylist has one of these & used it on my hair, which is why I decided to get one. All of my friends have one, & all deemed it a must have, so I'm thrilled I took the plunge. I bought this for about half price with free shipping on the internet, I can't remember the site at the moment, but it was well worth it. I got the guarantee since I didn't buy it from eBay, so that's great! I also got one of those heat pouches to store it in, so I think anyone who has one of these should get one of those. This gets SO hot, you want to make sure you save your counter tops. :o) Anyway, I just say BUY it! You won't regret splurging on a CHI!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2006 4:45:00 PM More reviews by cindybird

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous, soft, sleek hair in three minutes flat. Simply the greatest hair-styling product I've ever owned. I got the 2" iron on eBay for about half what it costs retail, including shipping.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2006 7:44:00 AM More reviews by jamejame

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well, this is just THE best! I went thru 2 Jilbere flat irons in the past year at about $50 each. Worked great at first, then not so great. I finally got smart and shelled out the extra cash for the Chi and I'm not looking back. It takes less than half the time to do my hair now. It gives me a great hair day every day. I'll never buy another brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2006 11:31:00 PM More reviews by 4321lauren

This is one of the best puchases I've made. With this product it is hard to have a bad hair day. I've received lots of compliments on my hair lately. I'm so glad I purchased this product, WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2006 2:06:00 PM More reviews by le8008

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Don't know what I ever did without it! I had originally spent $30 on a cheap Sally Hansen straightener that was awful. It made my hair look frizzy at the end. I have a lot of split ends from highlighting my hair but this chi iron straightens it and makes it look smooth! I bought it for myself as a b-day gift 2 years ago and it was a splurge. I'm so happy with it that if mine ever goes out, would not hesitate to replace it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2006 8:58:00 AM More reviews by lilyben

Product that does what it claims. Makes my wavy hair stick straight and smooth. Love this tool!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2006 1:45:00 AM More reviews by tanyasparks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Well all, if you ever buy any other flat iron, your wasteing your money. I bought one of these about 4yrs. ago. It was one of the best purchases I have ever made. It was a bit pricey for a flat iron. About $125. But, if you buy quality the first time, you won't have to keep buying over and over. It was pretty much my birthday and christmas present that year, but four years later, it still works just as good at the day that I bought it. It also makes my hair very soft and smooth without frying my ends. It is also very versatile allowing your to create all kinds of styles, not just stick straight. It is just an awsome hair styling tool all around.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2006 8:32:00 AM More reviews by txgirlygirl

Well ladies, it's a sad day for me. After 5 faithful years of service, my beloved chi iron is dead. It just won't come on. It has given me five years of dependable great hair days. In 2001 I used a friend's chi (and my husband commented, even for you, you're having a great hair day), and then I went to buy one and thought, "No way-there's no way it's worth that much money!" So I bought a $60 ceramic iron and exchanged it 2 days later for my precious chi. There truly is no substitute. You will never regret the money spent on this amazing HG hair tool. I will now try to pull myself together and run straight to ULTA for a replacement chi…but I think I'm going to get the curling iron because volume is in now. Long story short-YOU WILL NEVER REGRET GETTING A CHI IRON, AND THERE IS NO SUBSTITUE FOR THE POWER OF THE CHI!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2006 6:39:00 PM More reviews by TrixieVixen

Let me begin my letting you know that I have naturally straight hair that NEVER holds a style--I had reconciled myself to only 1 styling option until I got a 1" CHI. Now, I can have silky pin-straight hair or gorgeous "Giselle" waves (attained by wrapping my hair around the barrel kind of like you would with a curling iron, but much more natural-looking) and both styles last all day without tons of product. I hope my CHI lasts for years, but if it ever breaks, I wouldn't hesitate in buying another one--it's definitely money well-spent!