September 2, 2014 | 1272 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Instant Heat Tamer Spray

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2010 2:11:00 PM More reviews by emmalaymla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This stuff is just wonderful. I bought it Shoppers Drug Mart on sale for 3.99$. I used to use something from Matrix for years, but it cost I think somewhere in the 20$ range and had a weird smell, so this is much better. I really like the bottle, it mists evenly. It smells great. It doesn't leave any sticky residue on my hair. All in all, this is a great hair product and I will be buying many bottles of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2010 12:51:00 PM More reviews by KiKiDisney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a good standard heat protector. I don't feel like it weighs my hair down and it smells really good. I use it every time i use heat on my hair. If your looking for a good all over heat protector, this is it. It also dries quickly which is really important to me. So i highly recommend this to anybody.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2010 2:26:00 AM More reviews by KBaylie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This smells really yummy, but I'm not really sure if this is protecting my hair. My hair feels dryer since I've been using this. I guess its back to Biosilk.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2010 11:20:00 AM More reviews by BwayBaby2501

I originally bought this as just something to protect my hair before straightening it. What I liked about it, which may be weird, is that it dries my hair quicker after washing it. Not to say it DRIES it out, because it doesn't. It just allowed my hair to air dry quicker and I could straighten it quicker. This is a very good product but i'd definitely recommend the straightening gel from this same line more than I would this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2010 9:48:00 PM More reviews by violetsiva

It is cheap, smells good, and the nozzle is amazing at spraying out a very fine mist. I really liked it at first. It made my hair feel a bit crunchy, but I was okay with that too. The reason I am beginning to hate this product is because it doesn't really seem to be protecting my hair all that well. I spray a ton on before blow drying and then spray a ton more while using a flat iron. My hair started looking really fried and I never had that experience with CHI styling products. I am having to resort to putting oils in my hair once a week to compensate for the dryness, and the only thing that's changed in my hair routine has been this spray.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2010 10:38:00 PM More reviews by amism

I really like the smell of this product. Definitely protects my hair from heat damage and also helps with frizz.

The price is affordable, but locating it my area can be difficult.

However there's no way to lock the spray part, so traveling with this product can be a little messy.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2010 4:57:00 PM More reviews by lolarious

This product is absolutely terrible. I'm shocked by the amount of peopel that think it actually "protects" your hair. It's more like spraying scented water on your hair. I hate it, and the fact that one of the main ingredients in this product is alcohol says alot about it...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2010 3:59:00 PM More reviews by NAK4beauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i don't know so many people are saying this product isn't good! aside from using it as a really good heat protector, I use it as a conditioning spray to detangle my hair when I get out of the shower. It makes my hair feel really conditioned and soft and does a great job at protecting from heat.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2010 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Workoutgirl3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Kinky, Other Eyes: Blue

This product made my hair look greasy. It smells nice though. I would not want to purchase again because I don't really like the overly shiny look

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2010 1:52:00 AM More reviews by miszjackie

bought it because of the great reviews. it let me down :( its crunchy-feeling. not exactly SILKY feeling like my CHI silk infusion. I use my CHI as a heat protector. does a better job.