Dior Miss Dior Cherie [DISCONTINUED]

3.7

on 12/23/2007 9:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

oh, thank goodess I did not buy this! Here's the story: best friend started wearing this and when she would wear it I would always notice because it is STRONG and WEIRD smelling - but I liked it, or so I thought. But the times she wore it I was never around her for more than a few minutes (she would stop by at work for quick visits) ... then we went to MOVIE and she wore it and I thought I was going to die. Aw, my gosh - to think, I had a bottle in my hand to buy just the week before and something told me to put it down - I am not perfume expert but this actually smells like vomit after about 15-30 minutes - ther I said it -sorry! ooooh no - awful

on 12/22/2007 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

:::gag::: instant headache. Smells a little better when it wears off.

on 12/19/2007 1:00:00 PM

I'm reviewing this perfume from a sample I got. My friend absolutely loves this perfume but I never really liked it. I got a sample of this with something I ordered from Sephora I believe. I discovered one day, a wonderful smell on me. I'm not too fond of the top notes of this perfume, but I love the middle and base notes of it. The top notes turned me off from this perfume, but after that faded I loved the remaining smells. Still, that wouldn't get me to run out and buy this.

on 12/15/2007 3:17:00 AM

I love, love, love this perfume. Its a new favorite for me. Its sweet and sophisticated. A blend I wouldn't think to find. This scent isn't the type that would go well with everyone so I propose that you test it out on your skin before purchasing. Its very soft and classy but youthful as well. I simply I adore it. Its floral and woodsy but not musky (to my delight). Its just really warm and inviting. The bottle is squared with a cap that holds a metalic ribbon. The ribbon does happen to come off on my bottle but rarely. If it falls off you can easily attach her back. I strongly recommend this perfume. Bravo for Dior.

on 12/6/2007 11:56:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

EDIT: I am knocking off some lippies, after wearing this a few times the scent got annoying.

Of course being the sweet perfume connoisseur that I am, I had to try this, and I am not disappointed. To me, most of the Dior perfumes smell mature. This one is different, of course it is way more sweet smelling and fruity. I smell strawberries, melons, and a touch of honey. Yes, of course I wouldn't recommend this if you hate that sort of scent, but this is right up my alley. This would be best as a spring/summer scent, and please try it before you buy it, it is quite costly. It makes me feel fresh and sweet, incredibly feminine. continued >>

on 12/6/2007 9:47:00 AM

I bought this product without a hesitation when it first appeared because I thought it was a lighter version of Miss Dior. Not because I like Miss Dior but I was looking for a long lasting scent with an edge at those times and I knew that Miss Dior was unbearingly and overwhelmingly powerful for my taste but unbelievably long lasting. Naturally I thought Miss Dior Cherie would be a lighter version.
God, I was wrong. First of all it doesn't have any similarity with Miss Dior at all. Its totally something else (in a bad way).
It smells like cheap champagne flavored with strawberries mixed with popcorn plus icing of a birhday cake. What were they thinking? For me its a total waste of money.

on 12/2/2007 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have a really hard time finding scents that smell good on my skin...almost everything I try ends up smelling powdery and awful. With that said, I love this perfume. It starts out smelling sweet, but dried smelling clean with a hint of warmth. It also lasts on the skin for a long time without being overpowering. This is a great scent.

on 11/25/2007 8:28:00 PM

I will start by saying that I'm a fan of oriental/spicy perfumes, though I do have a soft spot for foody perfumes. I got this as a gift instead of Miss Dior from an ex-boyfriend who should have know better, but was pleasantly surprised. It's a nice, fresh, fruity summer perfume with a nice hit of red fruits. I wish the caramel popcorn middle notes lasted for longer, mind, and the staying power is quite good but could be better. (About three hours, I think.) Sadly, the fragrance is ruined a little for me by the packaging, which is just a little too twee, although young girly girls (and anyone else!) with a love for all things pink and fluffy will adore it.

on 11/23/2007 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I adore the scent of this perfume. I have gotten so many compliments on it. I wear a lot of Christian Dior but have been wearing a lot of J'adore since the weather started turning cold.

This fragrance is priced comparable to other designer fragrances. It might be considered pricey to some, but in the scheme of the Macy's fragrance world, it's about average.

The packaging is spectacular! I have a photo of the way it was packaged in my photo area. I purchased a gift set box for $95.00 and I would do it again!

If you are seeking a new change in fragrance... Miss Dior Cherie is for you.

It has a deliciously fruity and sweet smell to it but doesn't have that "Strawberry Syrup" smell you might expect. It's young but grown and very sexy at the same time. The strawberry notes blend in nicely with a musky note.

Dior Dior Dior!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

First off let me say that I wanted to like this, I was first introduced to this perfume by a friend who told me that when she smelled this on a girl she wanted to make out with her because this smelled so great, she is straight mind you so thats how good she thought this smelled. She is stupid and we aren't friends anymore but that is beside the point, after she gave me her reccomendation I was going to order this unsniffed seeing as how we are both picky about fragrances so I knew that this had to be something good. Well so happy I saved that PILE of cash. A week later I went to Nordstrom, smelled this and first thoughts were it smelled orangy with a dry down of rusty metal coins. The kind my dad would always get from his trips over seas to Jordan and keep in his spare bedroom. Just disgusting. I asked for a sample and for the next month or 2 tried so hard to like this even smelling it on other people was gross so I can't say its a body chemistry kind of thing. All in all the love affair my friend had with this ended and she began to smell the same things I did in it, and shortly after our friendship ended too so I say good riddance to both!

Popular Fragrances