Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara

4.1

water - beeswax - copernica cerifera (carnauba) wax - styrene/acrylates/ammonium methacrylate copolymer - stearic acid - pvp - acrylates copolymer - tromethamine - peg-20 sorbitan beeswax - butylene glycol - glyceryl stearate se - hydroxyethylcellulose - ethylhexylglycerin - glycerin - lecithin - nylon-12 - sodium lauryl sulfate - isostearic acid - caprylyl glycol - c11-15 pareth-7 - potassium stearate - disodium edta - phenoxyethanol - sorbic acid - chlorphenesin- [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - carmine (ci 75470) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - mica] [iln36361]; last checked 2015

on 1/30/2005 6:44:00 PM

I really liked this. I am not a huge fan of mascara, but this is great. It gives color and definition and never clumps. If you want to make your lashes fuller or anything I would not recommend this, but if you have relatively long and dark lashes I would say this is for you. I got this in jet brown and it makes my lashes look great and natural. I also like the tube. :) continued >>

on 1/29/2005 2:17:00 PM

This is a good mascara, very natural. I wouldn't buy it as I prefer my lashes long, thick and curled and I'm not quite sure why they called it 'glossy'.

on 1/25/2005 7:35:00 PM

I am not a Clinique person, but tried this after all the recommendations on the boards. It is very natural, glossy and is so easy to just slap on and go-no hassle. It is your lashes but better! I have this in Jet black and will repurchase. Update: This has a tendency to flake a little:(

on 1/24/2005 3:01:00 PM

i got my first tube from a friend 3 years ago and since then , i have been LOVING it! im asian, but i have been blessed with long lashes. ihave tried numerous drugstore mascaras (maybelline, cover girl, revlon), and they all clump. naturally glossy goes on...glossy, it makes my lashes look great and my eyes appear bigger. everyone always compliments me when ihave this on.
the only downside to it is that its not waterproof (although it does stay put on my lashes. i only have a problem when i cry or if it rains).

:P

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not liking this at all. I naturally have long, curly lashes, and this barely puts a thing on them. While it hasn't smudged at all today, it's just not enough "oomph" for my eyes; I look half-asleep today. Bummer...back it shall go for my nice fat refund! =)

on 1/18/2005 12:18:00 AM

My HG mascara! I love this stuff-its perfect for my blonde lashes b/c its not heavy at all and does not clump. It separates lashes while keeping them very soft and natural. It provides length and a touch of volume too. Only Maybelline Full N' Soft compares.

on 1/16/2005 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is my HG Mascara! Gives a nice natural looking tint to the lashes. Never clumps, smears, smudges...even when I'm sweating like a pig working out. It's awesome!

on 1/16/2005 12:20:00 AM

Love the wand. For me that's the deal maker. Your lashes dark and defined. Just perfect.

on 1/15/2005 4:31:00 PM

I used to be obsessed with this stuff, until I learned how absolutel amazing Loreal's Voluminous and Maybelline's Full N Soft were! It is natural and not overpowering, great for a 'no makeup' look!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My HG mascara for the longest time! This gives me long lashes without making my lashes look unreal. This doesn't flake or clump, and my lashes feel natural and soft while on. I love this mascara!!