January 29, 2015 | 980 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Naturally Glossy Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2005 7:35:00 PM More reviews by maybellinef

I am not a Clinique person, but tried this after all the recommendations on the boards. It is very natural, glossy and is so easy to just slap on and go-no hassle. It is your lashes but better! I have this in Jet black and will repurchase. Update: This has a tendency to flake a little:(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2005 3:01:00 PM More reviews by vain_brat

i got my first tube from a friend 3 years ago and since then , i have been LOVING it! im asian, but i have been blessed with long lashes. ihave tried numerous drugstore mascaras (maybelline, cover girl, revlon), and they all clump. naturally glossy goes on...glossy, it makes my lashes look great and my eyes appear bigger. everyone always compliments me when ihave this on.
the only downside to it is that its not waterproof (although it does stay put on my lashes. i only have a problem when i cry or if it rains).

:P

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2005 4:12:00 PM More reviews by MadameFabulina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not liking this at all. I naturally have long, curly lashes, and this barely puts a thing on them. While it hasn't smudged at all today, it's just not enough "oomph" for my eyes; I look half-asleep today. Bummer...back it shall go for my nice fat refund! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2005 12:18:00 AM More reviews by aimmerz

My HG mascara! I love this stuff-its perfect for my blonde lashes b/c its not heavy at all and does not clump. It separates lashes while keeping them very soft and natural. It provides length and a touch of volume too. Only Maybelline Full N' Soft compares.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2005 4:30:00 PM More reviews by makeupdiva23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is my HG Mascara! Gives a nice natural looking tint to the lashes. Never clumps, smears, smudges...even when I'm sweating like a pig working out. It's awesome!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2005 12:20:00 AM More reviews by heatherdusty

Love the wand. For me that's the deal maker. Your lashes dark and defined. Just perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2005 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Blondie1017

I used to be obsessed with this stuff, until I learned how absolutel amazing Loreal's Voluminous and Maybelline's Full N Soft were! It is natural and not overpowering, great for a 'no makeup' look!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2005 8:55:00 PM More reviews by bubblebball15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My HG mascara for the longest time! This gives me long lashes without making my lashes look unreal. This doesn't flake or clump, and my lashes feel natural and soft while on. I love this mascara!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2005 4:15:00 PM More reviews by minnielouse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favorite mascara for TWENTY years. It isn't as cheap as drugstore mascara, but it isn't as expensive as my HG, Shu Uemura. I don't like clumps and don't need an thickening, just some color on the tips of my lashes. This one doesn't smear, lasts all day, looks shiny, like real black glossy eyelashes, and comes off super easily. I bought UD Skyscraper a few years ago, and that led to d/s mascara. What was I thinking? Clinique Naturally Glossy and Shu Uemura Basic are the ONLY mascaras you'll ever need.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2005 12:15:00 PM More reviews by vanillablue

This is a good mascara for daytime looks. I like it because it doesn't irritate my eyes, but it isn't as dramatic for me for evening looks.