Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara

4.1

water - beeswax - copernica cerifera (carnauba) wax - styrene/acrylates/ammonium methacrylate copolymer - stearic acid - pvp - acrylates copolymer - tromethamine - peg-20 sorbitan beeswax - butylene glycol - glyceryl stearate se - hydroxyethylcellulose - ethylhexylglycerin - glycerin - lecithin - nylon-12 - sodium lauryl sulfate - isostearic acid - caprylyl glycol - c11-15 pareth-7 - potassium stearate - disodium edta - phenoxyethanol - sorbic acid - chlorphenesin- [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - carmine (ci 75470) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - mica] [iln36361]; last checked 2015

Worthless, worthless, worthless. No change in my existing lashes even after, count them now, 5 coats. Trash it goes! What a waste of good money I could have used at MAC

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

My must have mascara! I love this stuff. If you want natural, this is a fab mascara- it really does look like your lashes.

definitely my best mascara yet!! it doesn't clump and it separate my lashes beautifully. an added plus is that it doesn't leave darkness under my eyes by the afternoon!! washes out easily with cleanser. i've tried many mascara's that claims it doesn't clump but after several uses it starts to clump unlike this one where i've used for a month and it hasn't clumped at all! definitely a rebuy for me!!

This is great mascara for daily use. Not too dramatic. Easy to use and long lasting on me. Would buy again.

I really liked this. I am not a huge fan of mascara, but this is great. It gives color and definition and never clumps. If you want to make your lashes fuller or anything I would not recommend this, but if you have relatively long and dark lashes I would say this is for you. I got this in jet brown and it makes my lashes look great and natural. I also like the tube. :) continued >>

This is a good mascara, very natural. I wouldn't buy it as I prefer my lashes long, thick and curled and I'm not quite sure why they called it 'glossy'.

I am not a Clinique person, but tried this after all the recommendations on the boards. It is very natural, glossy and is so easy to just slap on and go-no hassle. It is your lashes but better! I have this in Jet black and will repurchase. Update: This has a tendency to flake a little:(

i got my first tube from a friend 3 years ago and since then , i have been LOVING it! im asian, but i have been blessed with long lashes. ihave tried numerous drugstore mascaras (maybelline, cover girl, revlon), and they all clump. naturally glossy goes on...glossy, it makes my lashes look great and my eyes appear bigger. everyone always compliments me when ihave this on.
the only downside to it is that its not waterproof (although it does stay put on my lashes. i only have a problem when i cry or if it rains).

:P

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not liking this at all. I naturally have long, curly lashes, and this barely puts a thing on them. While it hasn't smudged at all today, it's just not enough "oomph" for my eyes; I look half-asleep today. Bummer...back it shall go for my nice fat refund! =)

My HG mascara! I love this stuff-its perfect for my blonde lashes b/c its not heavy at all and does not clump. It separates lashes while keeping them very soft and natural. It provides length and a touch of volume too. Only Maybelline Full N' Soft compares.

Popular Mascaras