November 25, 2014 | 1725 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Naturally Glossy Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2005 4:12:00 PM More reviews by MadameFabulina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not liking this at all. I naturally have long, curly lashes, and this barely puts a thing on them. While it hasn't smudged at all today, it's just not enough "oomph" for my eyes; I look half-asleep today. Bummer...back it shall go for my nice fat refund! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2005 12:18:00 AM More reviews by aimmerz

My HG mascara! I love this stuff-its perfect for my blonde lashes b/c its not heavy at all and does not clump. It separates lashes while keeping them very soft and natural. It provides length and a touch of volume too. Only Maybelline Full N' Soft compares.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2005 4:30:00 PM More reviews by makeupdiva23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is my HG Mascara! Gives a nice natural looking tint to the lashes. Never clumps, smears, smudges...even when I'm sweating like a pig working out. It's awesome!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2005 12:20:00 AM More reviews by heatherdusty

Love the wand. For me that's the deal maker. Your lashes dark and defined. Just perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2005 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Blondie1017

I used to be obsessed with this stuff, until I learned how absolutel amazing Loreal's Voluminous and Maybelline's Full N Soft were! It is natural and not overpowering, great for a 'no makeup' look!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2005 8:55:00 PM More reviews by bubblebball15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My HG mascara for the longest time! This gives me long lashes without making my lashes look unreal. This doesn't flake or clump, and my lashes feel natural and soft while on. I love this mascara!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2005 4:15:00 PM More reviews by minnielouse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favorite mascara for TWENTY years. It isn't as cheap as drugstore mascara, but it isn't as expensive as my HG, Shu Uemura. I don't like clumps and don't need an thickening, just some color on the tips of my lashes. This one doesn't smear, lasts all day, looks shiny, like real black glossy eyelashes, and comes off super easily. I bought UD Skyscraper a few years ago, and that led to d/s mascara. What was I thinking? Clinique Naturally Glossy and Shu Uemura Basic are the ONLY mascaras you'll ever need.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2005 12:15:00 PM More reviews by vanillablue

This is a good mascara for daytime looks. I like it because it doesn't irritate my eyes, but it isn't as dramatic for me for evening looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2005 2:52:00 PM More reviews by peaudane

This was my mascara for years untill I started looking for a more "dramatic" mascara. I tried many MUA faves, some irritated my eyes, others made my lashes fall out, others flaked all over the place, others made my lashes look spidery, etc...
So I came back to my old staple. However, in the mean time I learned a few tricks. Wiggle the brush at the base of the lashes for a fuller look, apply several coats to the same eye before it gets a chance to dry so it won't clump, then close your lashes over the mascara to achieve a nice curl. Well, these tricks give me a pretty dramatic look when done with this mascara, and with that wonderful glossy black color I've found in no other mascara. I also have the jet brown for natural days as black looks too harsh on me when I'm not wearing liner.
I love the sleek metal packaging though in the past I've seen some of them tarnish which ends up looking pretty ugly.
So, I don't think I will need to stray again, except, of course when I need a waterproof formula.
Clinique, please reformulate your waterproof formula. It's terrible!
And please, don't ever discontinue Naturally Glossy. It's your best mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2004 8:02:00 AM More reviews by hapaturkchick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

incredible natural , i have super long and curly lashes , when i have this on it makes me look like a caberet girl ;) extremely non clumpy