July 31, 2014 | 1964 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2008 10:29:00 PM More reviews by SouthernAngel

I first tried this cuticle cream as part of a gift set. It has a nice, fresh scent and good consistency. It really softens my cuticles and the rough patches on my heels. I would prefer a tube instead of a metal tin but with the thickness of the cream, I can see how the tin is the only way to package it.

Definitely my HG product to keep my cuticles and nails healthy!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2008 1:35:00 AM More reviews by PinkPorcupette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE lemon-scented products, and this cuticle cream (more of a balm or wax) has the most wonderful lemon smell. It really helps my rough cuticles, especially if I put it on after washing my hands- it seals in the moisture very well.
I'm not really fond of the can it comes in, I'd prefer a squeeze tube, but it is a thick formula so I suppose this is probably the better packaging for it.
The price isn't bad since it lasts quite some time, but if you want a cheaper version, Walgreens Apothecary has a version that is pretty much the same thing for a couple dollars less.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2008 8:48:00 PM More reviews by girlingoldboots

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm surprised of all the raves about this product. To me, it's like beeswax in a tin that smells like lemons. It's a decent quick fix to have on hand though, I have one at work. Since I handle a lot of paperwork, my skin gets dry and I can use this on certain areas of my fingers and hands, but it can be on the greasy side. The packaging is simple and can be hard to open sometimes. Will I repurchase? I'm not going to say *no*, but I have had mine for about a year and a half and it still is not halfway gone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2008 7:12:00 PM More reviews by sanrosee

This product is a life saver. During the winter I constantly had hang nails -- even though I used lotion throughout the day. Out of desperation I tried this product, and I noticed an immediate improvement. After using it for several days my cuticles were dramatically healthier. The product is a the perfect balance between oiliness and wax, and it has a fresh lemon scent. The only criticism I can think of is the packaging: I'm not fond of the metal container. It costs about $6.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2008 6:22:00 PM More reviews by tuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff has really made a difference in how my nails and cuticles look. Even my BF is hooked! Smells lovely, like lemon candy. It is not too greasy and seems to sink in fairly fast, IMO. I really like it. As a nail biter just getting over a lifelong habit (think seriously raggity nails and damaged cuticles!) it has been a lifesaver. It makes my hands look so nice I don't even wanna bite em (even though it smells great). I have also used this as a lip balm in a pinch. I use a small spatula to remove a nice sized chunk and transfer it into a 5 gram jar to keep it sanitary (and purse friendly!). I would most certainly purchase this again, and recommend it to all. I believe it cost around $8 CDN for a decent sized tin of product. A+

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2008 7:13:00 PM More reviews by kittynn

I adore this. I use it every morning and every evening (heavily) before bed. I've now been using it for around a month and my nails are like they have never been before! In the past I've tried all different nail strengthening treatments/varnishes but none have had the same effect as lemon butter cuticle cream. My nails are growing beautifully and my cuticles and finger tips are equally perfect. Even the tips seem whiter!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2008 3:37:00 PM More reviews by soniawonia

I do my dishes twice a day with hot water so my hands tend to get dry. I use this on my cuticles and it's a life saver. Its smells like summer lemon. I love it. I got this in a travel kit and it lasts and lasts cause a little goes a long way.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2008 10:12:00 PM More reviews by luvivalot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great product. Not a huge fan of other Burt's products but this one is just great! Awesome smell and does it's job! I do, and will always, have this in my mani set.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2008 10:32:00 PM More reviews by diggity

This stuff is a life saver! I am a nail-biter and tend to pick at my cuticles, resulting in gross, ripped up finger nails. This heals that and also prevents me from chewing (maybe it's the texture of the product, I don't know). I love the lemon fresh scent. My cuticles look so healthy after just a week of use!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2008 3:59:00 PM More reviews by newobsession

This smells so good! Too bad it's so greasy. I had to get through a top layer of harder wax to get to the more pliable wax underneath. I usually rub it in, let it sit for a minute, and then wipe off with a napkin. That works the best for me so it doesn't get all over the place. I will not repurchase because it's just too greasy.