Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion

3.7

Water, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil (Macademia Nut Oil), Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Stearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Farnesol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.

LUV! it never irritates my super sensitive skin, moisturizes very well and absorbs quickly and isnt greasy. i love that it doesnt have any fragrance either, cause that covers up my body wash =).

on 4/20/2008 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This makes my dry hands sting really bad. But on the rest of the body, it's ok.

on 4/20/2008 1:35:00 AM

Wonderful lotion for the body, and for me, the face as well.

Many regular body lotions, Lubriderm, Aveeno, Eucerin, etc. would ALWAYS make me break out if I put them on my face. But "Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion for All Skin Types" surprisingly doesn't.
It's a very gentle lotion, and I use it every night and morning on my face. I don't know why this particular kind does not make me break out, but it's the only body lotion I've found that doesn't. It's excellent for me under mineral makeup, but I'm always sure to let it sink in for awhile, and give my face a blot or two with a tissue before applying the makeup. I buy a two-pack of 20 oz. bottles at one of the warehouse stores and save a bit that way. It's the only lotion that isn't specifically designed for your face that moistures mine well without break outs, as well as the rest of my body. You may want to test it on a small part of your face first to see how your skin reacts though.

But if you like the gentle properties of the Cetaphil cleanser, you'll probably like this lotion as well, whether you use it on your body or your face.

on 4/13/2008 9:40:00 AM

great moisturizer for all over use..non irritating and good moisturization. fine for now and then use on my face in a pinch, but not all the time. to answer the question below you don't need separate lotions for face and body, you can simply dilute a lotion like this by using less product on a slightly wet face.

on 4/11/2008 11:49:00 PM

I bought this looking for something stronger in the winter for my face but it only made me break out so I had to stop using it on my face, but it is a good moisturizer in general for the body, it absorbs quickly and I have excema and it doesn't irritate it so i really like it for that reason

on 4/10/2008 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got the costco pack so now I have two large pumps of this stuff, but I love it! It's non scented which is a big plus for me and it moisturizes my skin very well. I use this on my legs and arms when I get out of the shower then before bed I use this on my hands and when I wake up in the morning, my skin is so soft.

For the ones who are using this on their face and are breaking out, big mistake. This is specifically made for your body. It even states it on the packaging, "ideal for all over body hydration". I guess you can use it on your face if your skin isn't sensitive or acne prone, but I wouldn't suggest it.... I rather listen to the label than be sorry later... =\

This is a great moisturizer it works fabuosly and it moisturizes w/o making my skin break out . It last forever too .

Been using this for years, it is a very good lotion. Makes my skin smooth for many hours. I don't like the new packaging though because I can't see how lotion is left in the bottle. Not greasy at all. And for people breaking out, are you using this on your face? Because, this is body lotion... so it's not recommended to be put on your face... just a thought.

this is the best lotion! i am in my early 40's my face sensitive to perfumy face lotions, i have tried many stuffs out there from low end stuffs to high end stuffs they all contains some perfume in it. this is the answer to my face - cetaphil. i have normal combo skin type but sensitive!

highly recommended!

on 4/3/2008 9:54:00 PM

This product is perfect for me! I first bought a small bottle a few months ago, when the winter dry skin hit. At first it was horrible, made my skin feel and look quite gross, as well as causing some mild breakouts. I stuck with it though, and after a week my skin was the best it's ever looked and felt.
It can feel greasy if you put too much on, so all you need is a very small dab. I love that it has little to no scent, it's just a plain old lotion. Its cheaper than most of the other facial moisturizers I've tried, and a 220mL bottle will last months. Bonus: you can use it everywhere else on your body! I've also used it with overnight moisture gloves. So even if it doesn't work on your face you won't have wasted your money.