Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion

3.7

Water, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil (Macademia Nut Oil), Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Stearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Farnesol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.

on 4/11/2008 11:49:00 PM

I bought this looking for something stronger in the winter for my face but it only made me break out so I had to stop using it on my face, but it is a good moisturizer in general for the body, it absorbs quickly and I have excema and it doesn't irritate it so i really like it for that reason

on 4/10/2008 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got the costco pack so now I have two large pumps of this stuff, but I love it! It's non scented which is a big plus for me and it moisturizes my skin very well. I use this on my legs and arms when I get out of the shower then before bed I use this on my hands and when I wake up in the morning, my skin is so soft.

For the ones who are using this on their face and are breaking out, big mistake. This is specifically made for your body. It even states it on the packaging, "ideal for all over body hydration". I guess you can use it on your face if your skin isn't sensitive or acne prone, but I wouldn't suggest it.... I rather listen to the label than be sorry later... =\

This is a great moisturizer it works fabuosly and it moisturizes w/o making my skin break out . It last forever too .

Been using this for years, it is a very good lotion. Makes my skin smooth for many hours. I don't like the new packaging though because I can't see how lotion is left in the bottle. Not greasy at all. And for people breaking out, are you using this on your face? Because, this is body lotion... so it's not recommended to be put on your face... just a thought.

this is the best lotion! i am in my early 40's my face sensitive to perfumy face lotions, i have tried many stuffs out there from low end stuffs to high end stuffs they all contains some perfume in it. this is the answer to my face - cetaphil. i have normal combo skin type but sensitive!

highly recommended!

on 4/3/2008 9:54:00 PM

This product is perfect for me! I first bought a small bottle a few months ago, when the winter dry skin hit. At first it was horrible, made my skin feel and look quite gross, as well as causing some mild breakouts. I stuck with it though, and after a week my skin was the best it's ever looked and felt.
It can feel greasy if you put too much on, so all you need is a very small dab. I love that it has little to no scent, it's just a plain old lotion. Its cheaper than most of the other facial moisturizers I've tried, and a 220mL bottle will last months. Bonus: you can use it everywhere else on your body! I've also used it with overnight moisture gloves. So even if it doesn't work on your face you won't have wasted your money.

on 3/30/2008 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

update: This requires constant reapplication, because my dry skin will only stay moisturized for a couple hours. It works well on the face because it isn't too heavy and won't clog pores. Perhaps better suited to warmer weather use.

Good lotion for dry and sensitive skin. Worked when Eucerin, Neutrogena, Johnson & Johnson, Pond's, Olay, Dove, Vaseline, Aveeno, and other lotions didn't for my eczema.

on 3/29/2008 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because people on Purse Forum have been raving about it. So here I have dry sensitive skin pretty good complexion, my main concern is dryness which makes my skin have faint red blotches. It has been 2 weeks since I first used Cetaphil. Despite the low price, it has been nothing but a waste of money. It doesn't absorb properly, after an hour my skin feels greasy although I use sparingly. I haven't broken out in decades, this stuff aggravated my skin, caused a pimply breakout, and large itchy red raised bumps like mosquito bites. Now I have to find a pimple cream to treat my face, I can't even remember what works it's been ages since my last pimply breakout! I'm going back to my old faithful Dear John moisturizer by BeneFit, that one calms redness in seconds!

on 3/25/2008 6:32:00 PM

This moisturizer is perfect for daytime use. I really liked the Cetaphil cream, but it was a tad heavy for daytime (it will now be my nighttime cream, or I will use it on stubborn dry patches). I have a really oily T-zone and this stuff rocks! I can apply it to my whole face withouth a problem. It doesn't leave me shinny or greasy feeling (which I was a little nervous about after reading the reviews, but seriously don't know what people are talking about). My skin already feels softer. I am so excited about this product, especially since it is much more affordable than other products I have bought in the past (and much better). Will definitely repurchase. This is my new HG staple!!

UPDATE: 4/14/08~ My face now has so many clogged pores and acne... what is going on? The only thing I have changed is using Cetaphil products. I don't know if it's just the lotion, but I think it may be one of the culprits. I never get whiteheads (the acne I get is little bumps under the skin) and my face has errupted. I am embarrassed to leave the house without all my makeup on. I tried this because the other moisturizer I loved is more expensive, but lession learned. I would still use this as a body moisturizer, but not on my face. Once it's used up I will not repurchase since I like the Ultra Hydrating one for my body better.

on 3/24/2008 8:57:00 PM

This is okay... I don't like the greasy feel of it on my face. If I ran out of my "usual" than I would use this. I do have some onhand...

Popular Moisturizers