September 23, 2014 | 1965 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by halohalo1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great all rounder. Contains SPF and very moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by digby2005

WOW. I LOVE this product. Everything except the cheesey packaging. I'm early 40s so having a "touch" of tinted balm with spf and massive moisture is perfect for those "not done" days but still want to look presentable. And the price cannot be bit.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by sparklebee26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm always changing chapstick, and I look for ones that have a tint to them because I'm not a fan of lipstick. So when I eventually came down to this one, I have to say this is the best one so far. I bought the bright red color, and it gives a slight tint to my brown lips, and I absolutely love it, because of the hint of shine it comes with. It's almost like a lip gloss, which I'm not a fan of either, but in a chapstick version. Because I loved it so much I bought the pink color, and I wasn't a fan of that, only becuase it went on too light on my lips. I want to try the dark maroon one just to see what the color would be like, but for a chapstick/lipblam this is a really good pick..

Sometimes I think it's not moisturizing enough, and doesn't last long, but for the tint and shine, I will definitely keep this one... Atleast until the next best one comes along.

When you first wear this, this is amazing, only down point is that it doesn't last very long, and if you eat or drink something, you will definitely have to reapply. But so far it's one of the better drugstore branded tinted lip balms I've tried. It's worth a try.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2013 1:36:00 AM More reviews by goforthejugular

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had four of these - 2 original and 2 pink (got when they first came out). I tried to love these but they made my lips worse than my fav (Nivea dark blue tube) or any other balm. I threw the baby lips out. Terrible product and overpriced for what it is ... Drugstore lip wax.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by akespinosa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

your lips really get softer and baby like if you use it everyday, I cant get enough of this lip balm. I love it

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Mkuplv86

I am big on lip moisturizers. They are placed strategically everywhere in my house, car, coat pocket, lab coat etc. So I was really excited when baby lips came out because I love to try new products. I purchased the clear one. The product comes in very pretty packaging which is why I gave it a five in that area. I so wanted to love this product, however the moisture goes away about two minutes after application and it has a sort of gritty feel. I was pretty disappointed. I definitely prefer eos.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 3:12:00 PM More reviews by wildflower17

I've had my Baby Lips for about a week now and am loving it. It seems fairly moisturizing, since it's winter right now and my lips haven't cracked yet. I usually use Burt's Bees and was pleasantly surprised that it's just as effective, plus it smells great and adds a cute tint. It makes my lips as soft as a baby's butt and last for an hour or two before fading (I think that's about the average for most chapsticks). My only issue is my own fault. I got it in Pink Wink and it's too pale for my lips, giving them this pink-almost-white tint.
I am very satisfied with my purchase and will be buying more Baby Lips in the future.

EDIT:
I bought another Baby Lips in Cherry Me last week and LOVE IT! I've been wearing it constantly. It gives my lips this beautiful red look without being over-powering. I heard that it would make it look like you were wearing red lipstick without being really bright, so that's why I bought it. It doesn't. It just looks like you're wearing red-tinted lip balm. At first, I was disapointed by this, but after wearing it a couple times I decided I loved it! Especially since I'm not big on lipstick (it never lasts very long and I tend to buy bad colors).
Also, I think that it is very moisturizing. My lips are dry, but that's just because it's winter and raining and freezing outside. Baby Lips, I think, is doing a great job minimizing the chapping. Plus it has made my lips SO soft!
I give this product two thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by ziggymari

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love Baby Lip balm! It does it's job, it really improves the texture of your lips, mine get softer and softer each time i use it and makes my lips look plumper. If your not into color then i don't recommend this lip balm because it stays true to color, each one definitely has it's own shade and smell. However, be careful some of the darker shades like 'cherry' gets that brittle gritty feel.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by babylips235

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Lol, I think you could probally tel I already LOVE this product because of my name, it's perfect! I love the peach, I used it all & it smells great! The scents smell good and they moisturize very well, and I have about everyone of them except the clear quench one I lost it :(( but I'll buy a new one(: They are soo great I will buy these again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Daatch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Picked this product up today. Really enjoying so far. Will definite
Y keep he. In my purse and use before my lipstick in mornings!!!