Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

I really tried so hard to like this product! I heard such great things about it and just had to buy it. I got the clear color "quenched" because I was afraid of not liking a tinted one. I was wrong! :( the clear is terrible! After reading and hearing such good things about how great it works, I'm hoping I got a tainted one.. I was considering going back and buying a tinted color because i thought everyone else buys those so maybe it's a different formula! But I never did. It didn't hydrate or moisturize my lips, in fact, it might have done the opposite. It was almost like rubbing a clear glue stick on my lips. And after an hour, the product was gone. It completely disappeared. Not good! I would not recommend this product, or, at least don't get Quenched. You could get better hydration from a .99 cent Chapstick from Walmart. Babylips=disappointment :(

It was a good package but how ever I don't seem I fill the difference between other lip balms compared to this one I think it's just a big hoax that its better /:

I`ve always seemed to have trouble finding a good lip balm that moisturizes my lips and makes them look good as well. I must say that this lip balm seems like it moisturizes much more than any other balm I`ve tried. It also makes them look very shiny and healthy - I love that. But oftentimes I feel like the moisture just stays on the surface of my lips, and several hours later I need to re-apply. Also, if you put too much on, it will leave a dry white film on your lips which is pretty unattractive. I will probably keep buying this until I find something better - I`m sure there`s something better out there!

This review is hard for me because there are good qualities in this lip balm, it smells very good and when you first put it on it feels moisturizing, but after further inspection it actually dries out your lips and the product feels very wax like on the surface of your lips. I will not buy this product again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product! The pigmented ones are a bit to colorful for me but the more natural ones like the red and peach and regular are amazing

I'm really on the fence with this product. Prat of me wants to love it, part of ne wants to hate it. I have this in 2 colours, pink punch and peach kiss. i wear peach kiss on more natural days and pink punch when thiers an event and such. the colour is great on both and i don't complain. the problem is, it doesn't stay on your lips for more than like half an hour and it comes right off if you eat or drink!! i have to constantly reapply it and this annoyes me. i decided not to review this until i wore it for 4 weeks because that is when they say all these 'benefits' happen. well that's all lies. my lips have no change whatsoever. i really wanted to love this with all the rave reviews but honestly it's just a pain to wear. i adore the colours and the packaging (Soo cute!) but its not enough. i don't know if i would buy again or not. We will see. xx

This product is a mix between good & bad. I continue to buy them because they are handy and smell amazing! However, I feel that the actual lip balm itself makes ur lips feel moisturised for about 3 minutes and then they end up drier than they were in the beginning. Don't get me wrong though, they smell the best!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Meh. I had the red one in the orange tube, and the color traveled and seriously made me look like Ronald McDonald. Don't remember the color name because my dog ended up eating it. I was more sad about the stained carpet than losing the product. Not super moisturizing, but it's ok. I have one of the clear ones with SPF, and I use it at the pool. That's why I gave it 3 lippies. I get use out of it, but won't repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It's not a very good lip balm, doesn't really moisturize and actually leaves my lips even drier afterwards.

For the hype it was cheaper than I expected. I'm a sucker for neon so when they came out with the electro collection, I bought Pink Shock. The color is bright and fresh, and it doesn't have an overly pungent plasticky smell/taste. I'd use it more often because I'd like a little bit of color on the go, something sheer enough so I don't need a mirror and that looks natural (well, as natural as neon pink can be)--but, it feels like it dries my lips out, so I have to keep applying more. Which is kinda the opposite of what's advertised. Perhaps this is only an issue with the electro collection? Bummer.

Popular Lip Treatments