Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.6

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 4/7/2013 7:54:00 AM

These are so amazing. They moisturize and leave a colorful tint to your lips. Some are clear, if you just want moisture, and most have SPF. My favorite is Cherry Me. I love these little guys, and really recommend them. :)

I admit it, the cute and colorful packaging is what attracted me to try this product. I bought the "quenched" unscented one. I do not feel that this moisturizes my lips one bit. I actually feel that it makes my lips DRY. I will stick with my Vanilla Softlips from now on!

on 4/7/2013 3:20:00 AM

I have this in "Berry" and I absolutely luuuuurve the scent! I use this over my Maybelline color sensational in Totally Toffee or as a balm under my Dior Addict Beige Casual. The MUA taught me this technique so it adds a little gloss- like- shine- effect. I also got "Menthol" as a gift that came with a magazine. I loveeeee it. I love the bright colorful tubes it comes in.. Its sooo cute and girly.

on 4/7/2013 2:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have a clear one, Peppermint. Its scent is pretty darn good. I have a soft spot for minty things, so I was willing to overlook the fact that the menthol was probably doing bad things to my lips lol. Despite that, it seems reasonably moisturizing. I wouldn't expect these to save me from a horribly chapped, bleeding pucker, but they do well enough for daily maintenance. The SPF is a nice touch.
I actually have no idea what the price is, as it was gifted to me by a friend. I'd be willing to pay up to $4~5 for this stuff though.
I asked around, and a lot of people find the packaging adorable. A few thought it was tacky. I do find some of the color combos gross, like the package for Cherry Me. I quite like the lime-green-and-purple colors of my Peppermint though. I find it almost punkish, heh. But very cute.

on 4/6/2013 12:29:00 PM

I have every baby lips except the limited edition ones and im obsessed! These are really awesome for soft lips and just a hint of color!

on 4/4/2013 11:35:00 PM

I don't really like the colored ones as much, but the clear ones are extremely nice on the lips. Although the packaging isn't the best its okay, I mean what do you really expect? Overall I think this is an amazing everyday lipbalm.

on 4/4/2013 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I love baby lips! The packaging is cute but I'm used to the clear ones. I have it in peach kiss,melon mania, and pink wink. The pigmentation isn't strong, so it's bad if you expect more color, but it's good if you like sheer for everyday. They're have some sort of scent. Peach kiss of course smells like peaches, melon mania smells sorta like ... cherries?heh , and pink wink smells like bubblegum. Peach kiss is a very sheer nude, pink wink is a cool sheer pink, and melon mania is a sheer pinkish-red. I hace to reapply every 2 hours so thats a downer. My other complaint is if you apply more than twice a day, it can dry out your lips! (ironic)

on 4/4/2013 9:54:00 PM

I love these little guys! They are a good alternative if you are not into lipsticks or prefer a bit more natural look. The smell to them is good, the packaging is cute. The price can be a bit expensive for the new ones ( depends where you get them, a two pack cost me 10$ at a local walgreens). Not a whole lot of moisture so i would do a base with a lip balm first.
Otherwise very pretty, easy to apply and great on the go.

on 4/4/2013 8:25:00 PM

I've heard from a few reviewers that these lip balms are a decent dupe for the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment from Sephora (which costs $25). Eager to save money, I tried out Quenched, one of two clear lip balms.

The packaging is cute. It doesn't look expensive, but it's a convenient size, and stays shut in my pocket. The smell is faint, but fairly nice, like sugar and lemons. It's not as strong as Fresh Sugar, and it's less citric. This is a fairly thin lip balm (unless Fresh Sugar, which goes on very thick), but it does the job. I apply it in the morning and evening, and my lips are moisturized. Although it doesn't feel as immediately soothing as Fresh Sugar, I don't see a difference in the way the two brands hydrate my lips, and Maybelline is so much cheaper.

All in all, this product is well worth the money. It's not a perfect dupe, but it has the same effect on my lips.

on 4/4/2013 4:40:00 PM

I love this! I applied it before school and it lasted the full 7 hour journey. Even after eating my lips are still moisturized.

Popular Lip Treatments