August 20, 2014 | 1140 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2006 8:46:00 AM More reviews by xostc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not a big fan of Juicy Tubes, although the colour range is beautiful, I have "Fraise". I find it too sticky and does not have enough colour that i usually prefer in a gloss. Think the packaging is average, personally I prefer wands for better application and I think overall they are a little too pricey for what they really are, i actually prefer the good old Babypink glosses, colour, nice texture, cute packaging, cheap and cheerful. =D

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2006 4:20:00 PM More reviews by emerald013

I have 3 juicy tubes - babydoll, energizing melon, and a gold shimmery one.
Love them all! The trick is to wait until you're done blow-drying/styling your hair before applying them - and to apply them right before you leave (or your hair will stick to your lips like crazy). They are glosses, so yes, they are a sheer pop of color - my mom uses them over a basic lipstick color to add shine, shimmer, and a youthful freshness. I like to add just a little dab onto my lips on top of my bobbi brown pot rouge for lips&cheeks in powder pink (a natural lip color). They shine, shine, shine all day for me! Just sticky enough to last until after you eat. Excess stickiness comes from using too much, and expecting the gloss to give you a full dose of lipcolor. Always use a base if that's what you're expecting! A good product, all in all, and the only lipgloss (save for chanel or dior) that i buy and use consistently. (my MAC lipglasses separated and became watery after a few months. talk about sticky, too!)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2006 3:49:00 PM More reviews by ztaprincess10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have two of the regular size and received a gift set for Christmas with 5 or 6 little tubes. I love juicy tubes....yes they are sticky, but I think most glosses are to some extent. Def not as sticky as the juice gem one from mark. The colors are great, they always smell/taste good too! The only thing that bugs me is some of them have TOO much sparkle to them.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2006 4:34:00 PM More reviews by 16stars

I actually LOVE Juicy tubes and everything about them, from they're taste to they're stickiness. I actually like sticky glosses because the light glosses make me feel like I have nothing on my lips. I would purchase more JT because they are my favorite lipglosses.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2006 8:23:00 AM More reviews by moorkitty

Juicy Tubes are by far the best glosses I have tried, from Revlon to Chanel. Great scents, long lasting and sticky (I happen to like very sticky thick gloss). You have to test these because the colours don't always look the same on as in the tubes, but Lancome is great for tester bars.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2006 10:20:00 AM More reviews by bonstoller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ew. Okay:
Pros: Comes in a LOT of varieties and colors, cute packaging, smells great
Cons: Is so UNBELIEVABLY STICKY! Even if you just put a little bit on, it's like smearing honey on your mouth. It's also incredibly thick, so as soon as you apply one coat and you lick your lips, it's like you can't feel your mouth. I hated it and instinctively licked it all off right away. I like something a little lighter. Actually, a lot lighter.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2006 8:09:00 PM More reviews by tinkerbella686

I love my juicy tubes. They're a little sticky but the fruity smells are awesome. Good colors and the tube last forever. I just wish they had more colors for the Smoothies!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2006 10:25:00 PM More reviews by lalalalove

I have around 5 of these [3 were free samples; I've only purchased 2] and when I put them on, they all look pretty similar. There isn't much pigmentation. They're super shiny, and many, super shimmery. The staying power is pretty good. The thing for me is that I really don't go for the sticky glosses and these are the queens of stick! My hair sticks to my lips when I wear these. Also, the slant tip tube type applicators were never my thing, but that's all personal preference. I can see how some people love these, but they're just not the gloss for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2006 12:23:00 PM More reviews by mrmoon

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good gloss. Looks great. I have the simmer and jous aime. Like them both. They are very sticky. I mean, very sticky. Feels somehow like my 2 bucks wet n wild, and you know how much this little thing costs. I may accept it as a GWP or sale item, but will not buy it in the regular way.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2006 6:43:00 AM More reviews by stoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this Lip Gloss! Iam currently using shade Peche (31) lovely for summer,goes well with tanned/bronze skin!