November 27, 2014 | 1749 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2006 7:57:00 AM More reviews by Emma13

I have to say, that although these are sticky they suit me very well. All lipsticks tend to dry out my lips and some glosses wear off very quickly. These really "stick", like I said. I have two colours and want to get a couple more, though I wouldn't bother with the ones that look coloured but go on clear... waste of money! These go on extremely shiny and I would prefer a more toned-down look, but they last and do not dry my lips, wear off gradually in a nice way. The tube is also pretty sizeable though expensive. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2006 4:33:00 PM More reviews by lovesittxx

Oooh, Lancome, you have a winner right here! It's no suprised that everyone loves this stuff, it's fantastic! I have tried quite a few shades, and loved all of them. They always have the sweetest, softest scent. I love the slanted tip of these as well, which makes it easier to apply. The color selection is amazing as well, and they are always coming out with more LE shades and such. It also is not sticky at all. Overall, a total winner!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2006 8:32:00 PM More reviews by GirlyGirl33

Please just buy L'Oreal. It's the same crap!
Same company.
Same product.
Same color choice.
Never again.

Actually, scratch that. Don't buy either brand since they believe in animal testing!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2006 5:59:00 PM More reviews by seramadis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favourite glosses. I like almost everything about it, the yummy taste, delicious smell, I like the angled tube applicator too makes it so easy to apply following the shape of the lips. It has just the right amount of sparkle (I had another sparkly lip gloss from another brand and it was awful! It had more sparkle than gloss and I kept eating up the sparkles!). This lip gloss looks so sophisticated when I wear it, it's like, everyone can SEE I'm wearing a quality gloss not a cheap dollar store gloss! It is gloopy but I like that, its stickiness makes it stick to the lips like anything, nothing can budge it, unlike other glosses that disappear in 5 minutes. Someone mentioned that it felt and tasted like honey on the lips, I do agree but I like that sensation, it really does taste sweet and yummy like honey which I like, and I know that as long as I'm feeling that thick feel I don't have to worry about touching up, I know this product is THERE steadfastly on my lips making them look great! I do find it too pricey, I got it at an airport duty-free (took advantage of that unique opportunity to get something I normally would not be able to afford).

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2006 8:46:00 AM More reviews by xostc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not a big fan of Juicy Tubes, although the colour range is beautiful, I have "Fraise". I find it too sticky and does not have enough colour that i usually prefer in a gloss. Think the packaging is average, personally I prefer wands for better application and I think overall they are a little too pricey for what they really are, i actually prefer the good old Babypink glosses, colour, nice texture, cute packaging, cheap and cheerful. =D

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2006 4:20:00 PM More reviews by emerald013

I have 3 juicy tubes - babydoll, energizing melon, and a gold shimmery one.
Love them all! The trick is to wait until you're done blow-drying/styling your hair before applying them - and to apply them right before you leave (or your hair will stick to your lips like crazy). They are glosses, so yes, they are a sheer pop of color - my mom uses them over a basic lipstick color to add shine, shimmer, and a youthful freshness. I like to add just a little dab onto my lips on top of my bobbi brown pot rouge for lips&cheeks in powder pink (a natural lip color). They shine, shine, shine all day for me! Just sticky enough to last until after you eat. Excess stickiness comes from using too much, and expecting the gloss to give you a full dose of lipcolor. Always use a base if that's what you're expecting! A good product, all in all, and the only lipgloss (save for chanel or dior) that i buy and use consistently. (my MAC lipglasses separated and became watery after a few months. talk about sticky, too!)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2006 3:49:00 PM More reviews by ztaprincess10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have two of the regular size and received a gift set for Christmas with 5 or 6 little tubes. I love juicy tubes....yes they are sticky, but I think most glosses are to some extent. Def not as sticky as the juice gem one from mark. The colors are great, they always smell/taste good too! The only thing that bugs me is some of them have TOO much sparkle to them.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2006 4:34:00 PM More reviews by 16stars

I actually LOVE Juicy tubes and everything about them, from they're taste to they're stickiness. I actually like sticky glosses because the light glosses make me feel like I have nothing on my lips. I would purchase more JT because they are my favorite lipglosses.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2006 8:23:00 AM More reviews by moorkitty

Juicy Tubes are by far the best glosses I have tried, from Revlon to Chanel. Great scents, long lasting and sticky (I happen to like very sticky thick gloss). You have to test these because the colours don't always look the same on as in the tubes, but Lancome is great for tester bars.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2006 10:20:00 AM More reviews by bonstoller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ew. Okay:
Pros: Comes in a LOT of varieties and colors, cute packaging, smells great
Cons: Is so UNBELIEVABLY STICKY! Even if you just put a little bit on, it's like smearing honey on your mouth. It's also incredibly thick, so as soon as you apply one coat and you lick your lips, it's like you can't feel your mouth. I hated it and instinctively licked it all off right away. I like something a little lighter. Actually, a lot lighter.