Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 12/14/2006 3:09:00 PM

I have to disagree with lots of people here and say that I don't find the juicy tubes sticky at all. They SHINE so much, you would not believe it, and it gives you the perfect amount of sheer color. One of my favorite lip glosses!

and in response to mochasplash, lancome and their parent company stopped testing on animals in 1989. I'm vegan, and would never wear makeup from a company that did.

on 12/8/2006 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

A bit sticky, but otherwise good stuff and all you have to do is find the one or many that you like.

on 12/4/2006 1:00:00 PM

Lancome is actually really cheap compared to Chanel, etc. I buy them in gift sets (eight for $35) so I can get them for $4 a tube. On top of that I only buy Lancome during Gifts with Purchase time, so I think I got my money's worth.

It is not very pigmented, but I love the smells of those glosses and they make a nice topper for the very pigmented, long-lasting lipsticks that I have.

on 11/28/2006 11:12:00 PM

I love this lipgloss. I wear it over my long-lasting lip colors which are all supposed to be worn only with the lipgloss or topcoat they come packaged with, but in a very small amount this looks much better and doesn't seem to effect the staying power of those lipcolors. I wear it mostly in clear, but I have one that looks peachy in the tube but still looks clear on, I think it's called Baby Doll. I love how it's not sticky or runny or fake looking. It doesn't last ALL day but it does stay put for quite a while. It doesn't feather my lip color or leave a sparkly smudge on my husband's cheek. Almost perfect!

on 11/23/2006 10:13:00 PM

i use a clear one in the morning (spring fling), putting it on before i leave for the gym and it would last through my workout AND the subsequent shower! AMAZING! i just couldn't believe my lips were still soft and glossy when i stepped out of the shower soaking wet!!! WOW! i can see why some people would say they are sticky, but i like the thicker consistency. when i use a gloss that is thinner and less "sticky," they fade in a heartbeat. needless to say, i now own a gazillion of juicy tubes! LOVE LOVE LOVE these glosses.

on 11/19/2006 10:38:00 PM

For a big name brand like Lancome you'd expect a whole lot more. I know lots of people love these but it has to be the most sticky lip gloss I have ever used tied with MAC lipglass. I dont know about other people but I hate sticky lip gloss that catches your hair and just feels like glue on your lips. I walk by the Lancome counter and love the fruity summer colors these come in and wonder if maybe the formula has gotten better year by year but everytime I try these they are just horrible. I understand some people like the lasting power and shine of the super sticky glosses but for me it just doesnt outweigh the uncomfortable feeling these have. I also wish they had more opaque color shades - every single one I have ever tried of these goes on pretty much clear and is just disappointing.

on 10/30/2006 6:32:00 AM

I like these glosses because they're thick and sticky, but the color selection isn't exactly phenomenal. It's all basically sheer/clear shades. As most people have figured out by now, L'Oreal Colour Juices are a much more pigmented and reasonably-priced alternative, made by the same parent company even.

I have this lip gloss in a limited edition colour called Chai Freeze. I really like it! It smells delicious and tastes good, kind of sticky but I really don't mind.

on 10/28/2006 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

way too sticky. too pricey. it smells nice though. i think lancome does animal testing. could probably get something cheaper that does the samething, minus the stickyness. covergirl wetslicks is way better

on 10/27/2006 7:57:00 AM

I have to say, that although these are sticky they suit me very well. All lipsticks tend to dry out my lips and some glosses wear off very quickly. These really "stick", like I said. I have two colours and want to get a couple more, though I wouldn't bother with the ones that look coloured but go on clear... waste of money! These go on extremely shiny and I would prefer a more toned-down look, but they last and do not dry my lips, wear off gradually in a nice way. The tube is also pretty sizeable though expensive. Great product.

Popular Lip Glosses