BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 10/7/2011 12:15:00 PM

My HG bronzer! I even have Nars Laguna and dont really like it... I know, I know. CRAZY! Laguna just looks too shiny on me, and Hoola is just the perfect matte tan color and works perfect with my NC20 skin! Totally recommend! :)

on 10/5/2011 10:34:00 PM

Best bronzer I've ever worn. I love that there is no shimmer in it! Sometimes I wear just this alone and it gives a little bit of a tanned look, very natural. I've had mine for about 3 months now and it looks like it's going to last awhile longer, it's a good investment for the money.

on 9/30/2011 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this bronzer when I want more of a "natural" look because it is shimmer-free! It's matte, so it's ideal for contouring. On my skintone, it doesn't look orange and I can control the intensity since it starts off a little sheer when I apply it. If applied properly, it doesn't give a muddy look and because the powder is so finely milled, it blends nicely into my skin. I absolutely hate the cardboard packaging. It makes it difficult to reach the sides of the container and isn't very "travel friendly".

on 9/18/2011 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I'm really rather underwhelmed by this product. It's decently pigmented and applies well enough, and the color is a true brown, not some kind of orangey glittery mess. It just does nothing much for me. I try to use it as a contour, but to no avail. As a bronzer it's a little too dark, I think. And I have NC30 skin. Also the lid design is annoying, I keep nicking the product every time I close it. Would not repurchase.

on 9/16/2011 12:13:00 PM

I love this bronzer!! Ive tried many bronzers before but i love this for contouring. no shimmer or shine. so perfect for contouring! the brush sucks balls... strands always falls on my face. the package could be better as well.

on 9/15/2011 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Bought this in the Legally Bronze collection, assuming it would be the product I would never use. I was wrong--I love Hoola. I'm very pale, and look dirty when I use bronzers, so I never buy them. This powder is clean looking, not frosty, and I could use it as a regular powder if I apply it lightly. Very pleased.

on 9/13/2011 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is great for contouring fair skin! I'm NC20 for reference, and I have tried numerous drugstore bronzers looking for a natural looking contour product (NYC Sunny-a lil orangey, NYX Taupe Blush-too gray and can look dirty, ELF contouring blush and bronzer-good but not great). Hoola is finely milled, really pigmented and buildable. I use a small tapered brush (Sigma F35), I tap it once in the box and its a perfect amount for one side of my face. It is pretty expensive but I bought it as part of the Legally Bronze set since I wanted High Beam as well so I feel like it was worth it. I love it so much that I would definitely repurchase it I ever run out, which wont be for a very long time since you need so little every day.

on 9/11/2011 5:18:00 PM

This a great bronzer for contouring. I find that using this with a MAC #109 brush creates a very contoured, yet natural look. This is also a great bronzer if you want to use it to warm up your face! Very happy with this bronzer, have yet to find one to live up to this. Looks great with NARS Orgasm blush or BeneFit's Coralista I find! Only thing I'm not a fan of is the packaging, however it's something I'm willing to ignore.

This is a bronzer I ALWAYS have in my makeup bag! Even if Im not using it one day - I take comfort knowing that its there for me if I need it!
This is a matte bronzer with no shimmer - its great for contouring, and its a lovely natural colour. The little brushes that come with BeneFits bronzers and blushers are a little small - and Ive never used them, so I cant really say if they are good or bad - i just remove them.
It may seem a bit pricey - but it LASTS AGES so your money goes a long long way and its a really great bronzer.
Just gives my skin a lovely little sun kissed look!
Is there any cons?? eh in my opinion - no! I know some people think the packaging is a little on the cheapo nasty side - but I think its an ideal size and great for popping in a bag/clutch for a night out. I tend to be more involved with the quality of the product than the packaging - and unless the packaging was falling apart, which Hoola doesnt - only then would it be a problem for me.
All in all - a superb bronzer!

I love love love this Bronzer, since it works best for my skintone, even when I get a tan. What I like most are the facts, that Hoola does look very natural (not orangy) and it is matte. You can always build it up and add some shimmer.
I also like the new packaging (with the mirror). The only thing I don't like is that the new version contains only 8g of product.

Popular Bronzers