December 18, 2014 | 897 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2011 11:28:00 PM More reviews by SabrinaWoods

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG colour for countouring. Matte and gives me those sculpted cheek bones I wish I had sans makeup, lol. Looks beautiful in photographs. Apply with a small angled bblush brush and really blend out then go over it with a kabuki for it to be really blended. Not a big fan of Benefit's box powder packaging, get's dirty/ugly fast.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2011 7:40:00 PM More reviews by forbidden_desire

When I first saw this I didn't think it would show up on my skin since I'm already naturally tan, but I wanted something for contouring that looked more natural than the contour I was currently using. Bought it anyway, gave it a try, and I love it! It looks so natural because it still shows up and blends well with my tan skin. It's very build-able so you can go as light or as heavy as you want, and it doesn't end up looking muddy or dirty either. It also doesn't look orange-y or reddish like I've noticed other bronzers/contours do. Very happy with this. One lippie off though because it doesn't seem to have as great a staying power as I'd like.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by amaizeingndn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is a really great matte bronzer. the formula is smooth and never oxidizes. it's also a really brown color, and not orangey like many bronzers. I do think the packaging is cute, but it seems really impractical, especially for travel. it just takes up so much room! This is the best bronzer I have ever used.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2011 12:43:00 PM More reviews by ilovemakeupdotcom31

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Blue

bought this after dropping and smashing my usual bronzer cos i couldnt afford my usual (christian dior 37 ) at the time..must say i dont really like it, it sticks to your face whether your makeu'ps dry or wet.
not a very natural colour and very powdery looking? I have benefit dandelion blusher which I really like thats why I went for hoola but I defo wont be purchasing again

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2011 12:26:00 PM More reviews by Cyndiiisayshi

Mediocre for contouring and what not.

not the best out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 6:06:00 PM More reviews by HlovesK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have bought it about 5 or 6 times, and it's always been a go to contour shade. I have to make sure I LIGHTLY dip the brush into the product or else my skin looks dirty but its great and lasts forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2011 2:22:00 AM More reviews by SweetTartx3

really good bronzer! love how it gives you the perfect glow. its matte so its great for oily people like me. it goes well on any skin tone i find. its one of those bronzers that you have to wait maybe an hour for it to blend perfectly into your cheeks and it will give you the most beautiful glow. truly amazing. the packaging is ehhh. yes its very cute but it does not look professional at all.. gooood stuff tho <3

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2011 6:15:00 PM More reviews by careypiper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had to use a light hand when applying this and it would easily go muddy on me. I held onto it for so long and then decided to swap it away. It is a great product if it works for your skin tone but for a neutral light/medium (NW/NC 25) it just didn't work. I prefer N.Y.C. Sunny 720 for it's subtle warmer color, easy application and lower cost qualities.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2011 6:47:00 PM More reviews by cnabbey88

A great matte bronzer. The packaging is cute but the brush is kinda meh for me. I def. like it and would repurchase it. Doesn't make me look orange at all just bronzed. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 5:27:00 PM More reviews by skstone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This bronzer/contour is perfect because it doesn't show up orangey like so many bronzers do. It's matte, easy to blend, and very buildable. The color also works on everyone. My favorite is that I can wear it as a bronzer AND contour in the same look.I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out of my box!