November 26, 2014 | 1696 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2007 4:52:00 PM More reviews by iwannabeakennedy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG moisturizer, hands down. Leaves me silky smooth but not oily and leaving residue, lasts through hand washing.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2007 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Weee1120

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I use this on my face and love it! I have oily and dry skin, and this lotion does not make me shiny and it also really heals my dry winter skin. Usually I get flakes from medication and living in a dry climate, but since using this I've barely had any at all!! The only reason I take off a lippie is because it isn't good under my liquid make-up - when I put the foundation (Almay line-smoothing) on, it doesn't glide over it. The texture is good on its own but is too thick to mix with foundation. Also, I wish this had SPF, and the oatmeal smell is ok.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2007 9:16:00 PM More reviews by xSassygirlx

This lotion really does its job! Its so gentle and moisturizing that I actually mix it with my normal face lotion (Clean & Clear Morning Glow) for my face!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2007 1:00:00 AM More reviews by armywife03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this i cant never go wrong w aveeno products.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2007 1:34:00 AM More reviews by Manillo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

*****UPDATE***** I'm on prescription-strength acne medication and my face is extremely dry. This lotion doesn't do a great job at moisturizing my skin. I have given up on this lotion and now use Cetaphil's Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15, which works ten times better. I have used other products from Aveeno and I remain disappointed every time.*********

I have lotions that I use for my body and a lotion that I use strictly for my face. I love this lotion for my face because it hydrates and moisturizes without looking greasy at all! Sometimes you'll forget you've applied it because there's no scent or greasy look.

I have never really tried the lotion on my body and I don't think I will. For a body, I need a scented lotion that will moisturize, soften, and also give a little sheen to my skin. Aveeno's Daily Moisturizing Lotion doesn't have a scent nor does it really leave a sheen.

But as far as a face moisturizer, it's one of the best out there! My HG lotion for my face if that makes any sense.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2007 1:39:00 AM More reviews by gothpixie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my daily lotion - by far the best drugstore lotion there is. Not greasy or sticky, just thick enough, sinks in and really moisturizes, even my driest winter skin - feels wonderful. Pretty much fragrance free (barely detectable scent, but it's light and clean and fades once applied) so it doesn't clash with whatever else you may want to wear. It's never irritated my skin at all - some lotions seemed to cause me problems if applied to freshy shaven legs. It's not dirt cheap or anything, but affordable enough that I don't feel guilty about slathering myself in it daily, and I'd choose it over many other more expensive high end body lotions. By far better than any other drugstore lotions I've tried (Jergens, Vaseline, Johnson's, Olay, Neutrogena) and I finally stopped trying new things because I always came back to this - definite staple!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2007 4:21:00 PM More reviews by xinguo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Every Canadian girl that complains about their dry, itchy skin in the cold winter should try this product first. It is effective. I don't know how well it helps on the itchiness caused insect bits, chicken pox rash. But for my suffering of dryness and red patches on my legs every winter, I can not live without this cream (and I had tried many other 24-hr hydrations /moisturizing creams, they only work temporally). It is a bit sticky, so I use it in the winter season only. One tube lasts the whole season, then I switch to something lighter (maybe even fancier) for the warm season. There is no single cream for all skin types and all environments. So if you live in a humid environment and feel need a moisturizer, try something silky. This cream is for serious dry, itch skin problem, the type that you can not help to scratch your skin and canít even sleep because of it. I will buy it every year.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2007 4:29:00 PM More reviews by sadendingsong

right texture and it has great staying power. my only complaint would be that the packaging and the nonexistent fragrance made me forget i even owned it. but that makes it even better for sensitive skin so i highly recommend this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2007 7:20:00 PM More reviews by aamna_601

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this moisturizer. I have very sensitive acne prone skin but my hands can get dry, I work in a hospital and we have to wash our hands and sanitize them constantly and that makes hands cracked and dry a lot, especially the cuticles. Although this isnt the best moisturizer Ive ever used its the best one for the value it provides (its very very cheap) and does the job effectively. It seals in moisture and is much better than most drugstore brands. It is one of the few dermatologist/doctor recommended brands, Eucerin and Cetaphil being the other two. Seriously--go to your internist/pediatrician and they will have Aveeno, Eucerin, and Cetaphil samples on hand because they are the safest moisturizers, even for children.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2007 7:39:00 PM More reviews by BaseballGirl

Best lotion there is. It takes my dry itchy skin to smooth and hydrated without being greasy. The smell is not bad and doesnt linger which I love. I also dont get breakouts on my chest from this. Price is a little high, but very worth it.