April 21, 2014 | 1045 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2007 8:26:00 PM More reviews by ryenrawkstar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lotion is just okay, it barely has a scent which is good for sensitive skin, but I had to keep applying the lotion to perserve the softness of my skin-and I dont have dry skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2007 12:24:00 AM More reviews by laura__b

Iíve used this moisturizer for years and really like it, especially in the winter. I canít find anything better for a basic moisturizer. Not too greasy but really helps with drys skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2007 12:50:00 AM More reviews by khen72

I started using this product about 5 years ago. My husband turned me onto it after I ran out of my Neutrogena Moisture. I really liked it then and regularly go back to it when my skin gets out of control, usually after trying something new in hopes that "it" can do better. ( I am mostly oily all over, with patch of dryness near the jawline, oh and i cant forget my rosacea and seborrhic dermatitis!) i've tried everything it seems! from $100 creams to those right in the price range of this Aveeno Daily moisturizing lotion. hands down this stuff is great. occasionally i become eager to try the new, an up and coming next best "thing" but i always return to this . . . honestly this stuff is THE BEST! i always go back to it! it calms my skin, NEVER does it ever feel greasy, if anything it has a matte finish to it. very pleased! i recommend it to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2007 3:57:00 AM More reviews by einai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have really dry skin during the winter and I found that this Aveeno lotion works better than all other brands that I've tried. The moisturizing effect lasts longer and it doesn't feel greasy (for people like me with dry skin).

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2007 9:56:00 PM More reviews by serimay

I think this is a great lotion for moisturizing your body. I don't recommend using this on the face however. It has made me feel greasy (face) and I don't like the greasy feeling it leaves behind on my hands but otherwise, it's not bad at all!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2007 12:50:00 AM More reviews by squiggles37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great, fragrance-free moisturizer. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave me feeling greasy, which is incredibly important. Sometimes my legs get itchy after I shave them, and using this lotion really helps stop the itching.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2007 6:21:00 PM More reviews by lunyc

I used this lotion all the time, but last year, I wanted to try something new, and switched to several brands. I found a leftover bottle of Aveeno in my closet, and after using it again, boy, I'm back for good! It moisturizes my dry legs all day long! When I get home, my legs are still soft. With other lotions, my legs felt like sandpaper by the end of the day. I also like that it's fragrance free because I don't like scented lotions. I've started using the body wash, which is nice for the rest of my body.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2007 3:32:00 AM More reviews by karizkiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Seems like most of the reviewers who don't like this product 1) don't like the feeling that it doesn't sink into the skin; or 2) don't like the scent. I happen to love both these things. This is a great body moisturizer for fall/winter for those with normal skin, and year-round for drier skin areas. I like that it's "unscented" (I prefer to make the scent statement with perfume instead of body lotion) and while I can see how the natural oatmeal scent can turn some people off, I'm a big fan ... seems to scream 'natural goodness' to me. This product is NOT one that leaves zero trace of the lotion on your skin. You won't see anything, but you'll definitely feel the moisture of the product on your body for the next full 24 hours. This feeling isn't for everyone, but I love it because I feel soft, hydrated and protected for the entire day after application, unlike most lotions whose effects seem to be forgotten a few hours later. The effect is like prolonging the fresh-out-of-the-shower moist-skin feel for an entire day. I would suggest using this product right after showering - the skin seems to take in the product better when it's moist, and I think the "stickiness/filminess" that some complain about is exacerbated if used on dry/unprepared skin rather than on still-damp-from-shower skin. Well-priced product, particularly if purchased at Costco. My only gripe is I wish someone would invent a pump applicator that avoids that little lump of dried lotion collecting overnight on the applicator tip.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2007 2:23:00 PM More reviews by InColor

Serves the purpose of a moisturizer, I found that it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy feel towards your skin. However, not a big fan of the smell(minus lippie). My boyfriend loves it though~

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2007 2:37:00 AM More reviews by QweenTalia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really wanted this product to be great...it's made by Aveeno (great company), it contains oatmeal (supposedly great for the skin), etc. Unfortunately, it's going back. I put it on and it took longer than I expected for it to absorb into my skin. The worst part was that it feels like this lotion never actually sets into the skin; rather it just forms a sticky, greasy layer over my skin that never absorbs and feels gross to the touch. The one thing I did like about it is the fact that it's fragrance-free, so it won't clash with any other product you may use that is already fragranced. Also, what I liked about the packaging is the pump, which is really convenient. But, the sticky film it leaves on my skin is just bad. Bye-bye to this one.