January 26, 2015 | 1998 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2008 12:43:00 PM More reviews by tropical_dreams15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't think I could survive without this lotion. I use to have eczema and other than a cortisone lotion this is the only thing that helped me. It isn't some fruity girly peachy/pink product; it smells a little strange (but you'll get use to it...you might even begin to like it after a while). But it work so well. you can use it everywhere but it doest have SPF so don't forget your sunblock/sunscreen when going out.

It isn't greasy and absorbs into the skin quite quickly so you can put it on and then go out and not feel oily.

They give you a lot of product and the price is great. If you're looking to try a new lotion I totally recommend Aveeno.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2008 2:19:00 PM More reviews by redkitty7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only body lotion I use. I also have my husband hooked on it as well, as he should be since he has eczema. I have tried many many lotions over the years but this is the only one that does not irritate my skin or my nose! I hate super smelly lotions. The big size with the pump I buy from Target. Best....lotion....evah!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2008 9:02:00 AM More reviews by brillopad

Wow, I just can't say enough about this product. I can't even imagine what my body skin would be like without it! It's an excellent moisturizer for my dry skin and actually moisturizes all day long. I use it with absolutely no problems at all. I had previously tried Curel and Lubriderm, but they both gave me red spots on my legs and abdomen. I experience no adverse reactions with Aveeno. Plus, it's not sticky at all, even in the summer time! I use this every night after I shower and it keeps my skin soft and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2008 12:58:00 AM More reviews by LynleeS

This is the lotion for your winter skin issues. I usually use this and the daily lotion from the baby line on my kids skin in the winter when they start to be itchy but this year I pulled it out for me and was really impressed. After a bout of really itchy skin this relieved it in about 2 days.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2008 10:48:00 PM More reviews by Azmarante

How it works:
It works great! It's an awesome product. It made my skin so soft and moisturized really great. My skin felt soft to the touch, and I love the ingredients in it. It contains glycerol which is very good for your skin and other natural ingredients.

Packaging + Price:
Mine cost 10.00 without tax, but it is a pretty huge bottle. I like the snap lock feature, which means I wont accidentally squeeze out lotion when I put it in my suitcase. Plus, you only need to use a little bit to cover a lot of surface.

Cons:
The one con I have is the smell. It is fragrance-free, but since it contains oatmeal, it smells a bit funky but you get used to it. Because it does not have SPF, I use this as on my face for night time and for my body after I take a shower. I use it on my hands all the time! (Oops, got carried away in Cons section, hehe.)

Bottom line: LOVE IT! ^^

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2008 4:01:00 PM More reviews by aprilcatherine

I really loved this lotion, my knuckles usually crack and peel in the winter and this lotion really works! No more cracking and bleeding knuckles! This is my first Aveeno experience and now I'm obessed with their products and have started using the soap bars on my face and their moisturizers.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2007 5:38:00 PM More reviews by jaylenmarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i absolutely LOVE this lotion. i've been using it for a year now. and my legs remain soft even when i skip a day of not using it! my skin is noticeably more moisturized and glowing after using this product. if you're tired of using lotion that leaves your legs dry after just one day, i highly recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2007 12:38:00 AM More reviews by AnythingVanilla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My skin feels refreshed and quenched. My complant is the chemicals in this lotion. Loving Burt's Bees Carrot Lotion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2007 4:52:00 PM More reviews by iwannabeakennedy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG moisturizer, hands down. Leaves me silky smooth but not oily and leaving residue, lasts through hand washing.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2007 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Weee1120

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I use this on my face and love it! I have oily and dry skin, and this lotion does not make me shiny and it also really heals my dry winter skin. Usually I get flakes from medication and living in a dry climate, but since using this I've barely had any at all!! The only reason I take off a lippie is because it isn't good under my liquid make-up - when I put the foundation (Almay line-smoothing) on, it doesn't glide over it. The texture is good on its own but is too thick to mix with foundation. Also, I wish this had SPF, and the oatmeal smell is ok.