December 20, 2014 | 1568 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2008 10:48:00 PM More reviews by Azmarante

How it works:
It works great! It's an awesome product. It made my skin so soft and moisturized really great. My skin felt soft to the touch, and I love the ingredients in it. It contains glycerol which is very good for your skin and other natural ingredients.

Packaging + Price:
Mine cost 10.00 without tax, but it is a pretty huge bottle. I like the snap lock feature, which means I wont accidentally squeeze out lotion when I put it in my suitcase. Plus, you only need to use a little bit to cover a lot of surface.

Cons:
The one con I have is the smell. It is fragrance-free, but since it contains oatmeal, it smells a bit funky but you get used to it. Because it does not have SPF, I use this as on my face for night time and for my body after I take a shower. I use it on my hands all the time! (Oops, got carried away in Cons section, hehe.)

Bottom line: LOVE IT! ^^

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2008 4:01:00 PM More reviews by aprilcatherine

I really loved this lotion, my knuckles usually crack and peel in the winter and this lotion really works! No more cracking and bleeding knuckles! This is my first Aveeno experience and now I'm obessed with their products and have started using the soap bars on my face and their moisturizers.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2007 5:38:00 PM More reviews by jaylenmarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i absolutely LOVE this lotion. i've been using it for a year now. and my legs remain soft even when i skip a day of not using it! my skin is noticeably more moisturized and glowing after using this product. if you're tired of using lotion that leaves your legs dry after just one day, i highly recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2007 12:38:00 AM More reviews by AnythingVanilla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My skin feels refreshed and quenched. My complant is the chemicals in this lotion. Loving Burt's Bees Carrot Lotion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2007 4:52:00 PM More reviews by iwannabeakennedy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG moisturizer, hands down. Leaves me silky smooth but not oily and leaving residue, lasts through hand washing.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2007 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Weee1120

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I use this on my face and love it! I have oily and dry skin, and this lotion does not make me shiny and it also really heals my dry winter skin. Usually I get flakes from medication and living in a dry climate, but since using this I've barely had any at all!! The only reason I take off a lippie is because it isn't good under my liquid make-up - when I put the foundation (Almay line-smoothing) on, it doesn't glide over it. The texture is good on its own but is too thick to mix with foundation. Also, I wish this had SPF, and the oatmeal smell is ok.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2007 9:16:00 PM More reviews by xSassygirlx

This lotion really does its job! Its so gentle and moisturizing that I actually mix it with my normal face lotion (Clean & Clear Morning Glow) for my face!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2007 1:00:00 AM More reviews by armywife03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this i cant never go wrong w aveeno products.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2007 1:34:00 AM More reviews by Manillo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

*****UPDATE***** I'm on prescription-strength acne medication and my face is extremely dry. This lotion doesn't do a great job at moisturizing my skin. I have given up on this lotion and now use Cetaphil's Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15, which works ten times better. I have used other products from Aveeno and I remain disappointed every time.*********

I have lotions that I use for my body and a lotion that I use strictly for my face. I love this lotion for my face because it hydrates and moisturizes without looking greasy at all! Sometimes you'll forget you've applied it because there's no scent or greasy look.

I have never really tried the lotion on my body and I don't think I will. For a body, I need a scented lotion that will moisturize, soften, and also give a little sheen to my skin. Aveeno's Daily Moisturizing Lotion doesn't have a scent nor does it really leave a sheen.

But as far as a face moisturizer, it's one of the best out there! My HG lotion for my face if that makes any sense.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2007 1:39:00 AM More reviews by gothpixie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my daily lotion - by far the best drugstore lotion there is. Not greasy or sticky, just thick enough, sinks in and really moisturizes, even my driest winter skin - feels wonderful. Pretty much fragrance free (barely detectable scent, but it's light and clean and fades once applied) so it doesn't clash with whatever else you may want to wear. It's never irritated my skin at all - some lotions seemed to cause me problems if applied to freshy shaven legs. It's not dirt cheap or anything, but affordable enough that I don't feel guilty about slathering myself in it daily, and I'd choose it over many other more expensive high end body lotions. By far better than any other drugstore lotions I've tried (Jergens, Vaseline, Johnson's, Olay, Neutrogena) and I finally stopped trying new things because I always came back to this - definite staple!