April 23, 2014 | 1843 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2007 7:52:00 AM More reviews by gforce7

Non-greasy and absorbs into skin really quickly. I especially love that it's non-perfumed. Would re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2007 12:25:00 AM More reviews by xojenox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used to have to use Rx acne medication and it dried out my skin- bad! When I would put my makeup on (during the winter time) it would flake off and my face would look terrible! I use this body lotion on my face every day (even during the summer) and my face stays perfectly hydrated all day long. However, I wouldn't recommend it for oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2007 4:18:00 PM More reviews by lillian1717

I remember trying this a long time ago, and not liking it. Now I can't believe I wasted so much money on other lotions! I've been using Kiehls Creme de Corps lotion for the past couple of years, but the price and greasiness has finally started getting to me. I can't tell you how great this lotion is! At first I thought it wasn't doing much because of how fast it gets absorbed into your skin, but after the whole day, I'm surprised at how soft my skin stays! For the price, I think it's well worth it to try for yourself...considering how much other body creams, butters and lotions cost.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2007 8:26:00 PM More reviews by ryenrawkstar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lotion is just okay, it barely has a scent which is good for sensitive skin, but I had to keep applying the lotion to perserve the softness of my skin-and I dont have dry skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2007 12:24:00 AM More reviews by laura__b

Iíve used this moisturizer for years and really like it, especially in the winter. I canít find anything better for a basic moisturizer. Not too greasy but really helps with drys skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2007 12:50:00 AM More reviews by khen72

I started using this product about 5 years ago. My husband turned me onto it after I ran out of my Neutrogena Moisture. I really liked it then and regularly go back to it when my skin gets out of control, usually after trying something new in hopes that "it" can do better. ( I am mostly oily all over, with patch of dryness near the jawline, oh and i cant forget my rosacea and seborrhic dermatitis!) i've tried everything it seems! from $100 creams to those right in the price range of this Aveeno Daily moisturizing lotion. hands down this stuff is great. occasionally i become eager to try the new, an up and coming next best "thing" but i always return to this . . . honestly this stuff is THE BEST! i always go back to it! it calms my skin, NEVER does it ever feel greasy, if anything it has a matte finish to it. very pleased! i recommend it to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2007 3:57:00 AM More reviews by einai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have really dry skin during the winter and I found that this Aveeno lotion works better than all other brands that I've tried. The moisturizing effect lasts longer and it doesn't feel greasy (for people like me with dry skin).

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2007 9:56:00 PM More reviews by serimay

I think this is a great lotion for moisturizing your body. I don't recommend using this on the face however. It has made me feel greasy (face) and I don't like the greasy feeling it leaves behind on my hands but otherwise, it's not bad at all!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2007 12:50:00 AM More reviews by squiggles37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great, fragrance-free moisturizer. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave me feeling greasy, which is incredibly important. Sometimes my legs get itchy after I shave them, and using this lotion really helps stop the itching.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2007 6:21:00 PM More reviews by lunyc

I used this lotion all the time, but last year, I wanted to try something new, and switched to several brands. I found a leftover bottle of Aveeno in my closet, and after using it again, boy, I'm back for good! It moisturizes my dry legs all day long! When I get home, my legs are still soft. With other lotions, my legs felt like sandpaper by the end of the day. I also like that it's fragrance free because I don't like scented lotions. I've started using the body wash, which is nice for the rest of my body.