April 16, 2014 | 1705 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2009 12:17:00 AM More reviews by mudpud

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Well, I guess I just like the original version better which admittedly feels waxier, but I'm finding that I prefer that texture type more. This one was oily and thin-feeling on my lips, kinda like it was sliding off. Also, the super-fruity scent was strong and annoying (and I like fruity scents!). I don't know, it just didn't do much but appear red in the tube and seemingly evaporate 2 minutes after application.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2009 7:05:00 PM More reviews by jse23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lip balm! Burt's with honey seemed too hard, but this is soft and moisturizing. It took me a few days to get used to the smell, but otherwise I love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2009 2:27:00 PM More reviews by dang11

This stuff sucks. I hate the way it smells and feels on my lips. It dries my lips out after a period of use and it barely helps. I also don't like the color it leaves on.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2009 10:08:00 AM More reviews by barnycat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This lip balm was so-so for me. It moisturizes for awhile but it's not long lasting. The tint is actually nice adds a very very slight bit of color. The smell is very STRONG, I don't dislike it but it can be a bit overwhelming at times. Wouldn't repurchase because there are better choices out there.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2009 7:34:00 AM More reviews by xAysha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love the smell of this balm! its really fruity but not too sweet or too overpowering.
although it looks very red in the tube it gives me a nice natural looking pinky red tint/shine, (i wore it when having my drivin lisence photo done and my lips look really nice and pink and soft!) i love the texture of it when applying, its so silky!
it gets rid of any creases in your lips, makes them really smooth and hydrates them very well x

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2009 5:25:00 AM More reviews by RachelBaDayChel

By far the best lip balm out there!!! it goes on smooth, heals chapped lips, is long lasting, smells great, and has a pretty tint. the fact that its a natural product is a major plus to me! will buy as long as they make it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2009 8:32:00 PM More reviews by vanessa1910

nice lip balm.except the smell..it bothers me

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2009 10:32:00 PM More reviews by essieloveswaterlemon

Kind of pricey for lip balm ($7 here, but in the US i heard its around $3-4)
I love the smell. It doesn't feel gross and waxy, moisturizes smoothly, and adds some shine. Plus its mostly natural.
I like the original one more though.. but this is still amazing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2009 1:16:00 PM More reviews by pixielu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I quite liked this, it's fairly moisturising, but the results are not that long lasting. It leaves a little color, my lips are very pigmented, so it's usually very difficult for me to wear any colour, but this actually looked ok. I totally hated the clashing red lid and yellow tube, usually I don't care about packaging, but for some reason, this really bothered me! Probably won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2009 4:48:00 PM More reviews by JeanineH

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this lip balm so much. It is moisturizing, smells great, and leaves little to no color on the lips even though the balm itself is a lovely raspberry color. It stays on, packaging is made with 50% post-industrial recycled plastic, and is not tested on animals. Great.