Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

I love this product. I have very dry lips, and if I'm not wearing some kind of lip balm they tend to get cracked and flaky. I have used regular Burt's Bees lip balm before and loved it, but I always wished that it had some sort of color to it. That's why I was so excited to try the Replenishing Lip Balm, because it does have a hint of color. Much to my delight it works just as well as the regular Burt's Bees balm. I have even gotten compliments on the color of my lips when I wear it! That's never happened to me before!
It does a great job of moisturizing my extremely dry lips as well. I also find that it lasts a long time. Usually when I put it on in the morning it's still there when I get home later in the day. I usually only need to reapply after I eat, but that's to be expected with most lip products.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I just bought this product today and already reapplied it like 3 times. It smells nice, but doesn't last very long. Also, since I have really dry and chapped lips, I was disappointed that this one didn't heal my lips as well as the original one. So once i run out, I am going back to the original.

on 3/13/2009 2:50:00 AM

Hate the smell. Not that hydrating.

I adore this stuff!! It smells great, applies very smoothly, and lasts for hours. By far the best Burt's Bees product I have tried so far. I highly recommend it.

on 3/13/2009 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I can't live without this stuff. This is the only thing that saves my lips on a dry/windy day~ I lost this once and my lips were chapped and miserable for days :( Now I have one for like.. every purse. Anyways...

The scent is a little strong but not so much it'll knock you out; besides you can hardly smell it anymore after you put it on. (Personally, I'm addicted to that intoxicating pomegranate scent.) Also, I find that it leaves my lips with SOME color; just that subtle, extra kick that gives them more life. And as I said before it definitely moisturizes like a dream; I honestly can't remember the last time I had chapped lips. Will definitely keep buying this as much as I have to. :) continued >>

on 3/10/2009 11:59:00 AM

deff has a Pomegranate smell but not over powering.
Does not stain lips, which is nice.
Not waxey, is smooth and thin.
The only downfall which I found was that it wears off very quickly. I think it lasted maybe 20-30 mintues on my lips.

on 3/9/2009 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have alot of Burt's Bees products and love them all! This product is great. I really liked the Honey lip balm until this one came along-the smell is great and it feels great on my lips. Well worth buying!
S(*)

on 3/9/2009 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

my hubby (super picky), 5 yr old son & i just love the smell of this! it smells absolutely delicious, has no taste and moisturizes well. not waxy at all. it's berry-ish in color but doesnt impart any color (hence, my hubby and son can wear it). we've bought it over & over already.

on 3/7/2009 7:58:00 PM

I wanted to like this product, as I'm satisfied with the regular Burt's lip balm and I read that polmogranate oil is healthy for the lips, but this did nothing for me. It wore off within half an hour. Not worth it; stick to the regular Burt's lip balm instead.

on 3/7/2009 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is by far my favorite lip balm, the fact that its natural and DOES NOT TEST ON ANIMALS make me love the product even more....it has a light tint of red which brightens and also moisturizes my lips,,has a great smell too!.will repurchase!

Popular Lip Treatments