July 23, 2014 | 1791 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2009 1:23:00 AM More reviews by abercrombieqt55

Cannot live without this!!!! My lips get so dry from climate, medication, and exercise, and this is the only chapstick/lip balm that actually keeps them from being dried out. Smells great, gives me smooth lips, perfect (very slight) tint, love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 10:10:00 PM More reviews by snowrabbit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked this. First off- it has a really pretty pink-red tint when you apply it onto your lips. Second, I love the smell so much, at first I didn't really care for it but then I just started opening up my lip balm just to smell it- it smells like spring or summer in a lip balm- I just love that. Third, the ingredients are pretty close to 100% natural. Fourth, you get a lot of lip balm although it is a little expensive for a lip balm ($6 CAD). Fifth, the packaging is so adorable which makes me just love whipping this out. The only downside I can think of with this is that it's not that moisturizing for a lip balm and doesn't seem to be making my lips any better.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 3:13:00 PM More reviews by janeway88

This is by far my favorite chapstick - and that's coming from a chapstick junkie. It's only downside is that there is no SPF. But other than that, it smells wonderful, gives you just a hint of color that is universally flattering (but not enough that you have to worry about applying it liberally). It also lasts longer than any other lip balm I've owned and is super moisturizing.
Definitely worth the slightly-more-than-I'd-like-to-pay-for-just-chapstick price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2009 11:28:00 AM More reviews by ZOONZOON

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love, love, love it. Northern Ontario winters are notorious for causing non-kissable pouts. Nothing really seemed to help me before, and a lot of well-known products made for chapped lips would tend to make the situation worse. This made my lips smooth within 2 days (which is unheard of in this climate LOL) and I really love the smell. Even my husband uses it now, and it works the same for him.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2009 2:49:00 PM More reviews by colettaaa

i prefer this balm to the original. it has many moisturizing ingredients while still extremely natural. the texture is smoother than the original but the staying power is the same. the best part about this balm is the color! i love the very subtle berry-ish tint and when i apply it about 3 times it truly gives my lips that cliche "i sucked on a cherry popsicle" look that u can get without the dryness of lipstains/lipsticks. the tube lasts for about a year which is great. the smell is ok to me, not bad, but not that great. but with the amount of product you get for about $3 its worth your money :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2009 9:59:00 PM More reviews by missymeg261

I know people who swear by Burt's Bees. I decided to try some. I guess I do understand why people like this so much. The packaging is really cute and the product is like 99.9% natural or something like that. The product itself is red and smells UNBELIEVABLE--a plant-like and fruity smell. Some people may not like it though. Yesterday when I got in the car, my mom was like "what perfume are you wearing?" I wasn't wearing anything, and explained to her that it was the lip balm I had on. Sometimes I open it just to smell it(lol). The reason why I gave it such a low rating is the amount of moisture it gives. When you first put it on, it feels really nice on your lips--moist and oily. Within a few minutes, however, it comes off and you need some more product. I think sometimes it makes my lips even drier!! I much prefer Chapstick brand. The best use for this product is a base for lip stick or lip gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2009 10:23:00 PM More reviews by babiexkiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

at first, it smells like medicine to me for some reason. but then i guess i got used to the smell and its working great for me :) it doesnt have the refreshing minty feelings to it but its very moisturizing. and it lasts a long time, i dont have to keep reapplying like i would with the chapsticks! im very happy about this purchase! :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2009 12:17:00 AM More reviews by mudpud

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Well, I guess I just like the original version better which admittedly feels waxier, but I'm finding that I prefer that texture type more. This one was oily and thin-feeling on my lips, kinda like it was sliding off. Also, the super-fruity scent was strong and annoying (and I like fruity scents!). I don't know, it just didn't do much but appear red in the tube and seemingly evaporate 2 minutes after application.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2009 7:05:00 PM More reviews by jse23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lip balm! Burt's with honey seemed too hard, but this is soft and moisturizing. It took me a few days to get used to the smell, but otherwise I love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2009 2:27:00 PM More reviews by dang11

This stuff sucks. I hate the way it smells and feels on my lips. It dries my lips out after a period of use and it barely helps. I also don't like the color it leaves on.