Certain Dri

4.4

Active ingredient: Aluminum Chloride 12%. Inactive ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Water.

on 11/2/2003 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This product works really well. I only use it 3/4x a week. My only complaint is that I can't use it on the days that I've shaved. It makes my underarms terribly itchy. Other than that, it's like a miracle. I never thought that I could be as dry as I am since using this.

Ingredients: Active Ingredients
Aluminum Chloride 12%
Inactive Ingredients
Sodium Bicarbonate; Water
continued >>

on 10/9/2003 11:06:00 AM

I like Certain Dri pretty well, but there is one thing that new users might want to know: Certain Dri works best when it is applied directly to BARE skin. That means that if you are planning on using it in conjunction with a deodorant or another antiperspirant, you need to make sure that all traces of that product are gone before you apply Certain Dri. Apply Certain Dri to bare skin, let it dry, and then apply your second product. It works much much better when applied this way. This can be tricky since you aren't supposed to use Certain Dri after bathing, but if you shower and then wait a little while before applying, you should be fine.

on 9/22/2003 2:54:00 PM

This product has changed my life! Some time during college I started having really excessive underarm perspiration. Everywhere else I'd be dry as a bone, but I'd sweat under my arms in ANY temperature, even if I felt really cold. Ugh. It was dreadful. I felt like I'd tried every deodorant but I always passed over this very nondescript product. I don't think I even noticed it. Finally I read about it online, and it started working immediately! My boyfriend says that I should do commercials for this because I sing its praises constantly. I have not had any side effects, except that I have spilled it on my pjs and they were stained... but now i'm more careful. small price to pay for no longer sweating. (speaking of small prices, it is very cheap!) I will definitely, definitely purchase again.

on 9/3/2003 2:57:00 PM

I tried this in a desperate attempt to get rid of my excessive underarm wetness. When I read the PVILLE Reviews, I expected it to itch, burn, etc.... However, I experienced none of those negative side effects. The next day after applying this, temperatures reached 105 and my underarms were dry! I almost jumped for joy, and I'll definitely try this again!

on 8/11/2003 11:52:00 PM

this stuff really works! it has saved a ton of my clothing! i was having a problem no matter what i used, i would leave sweat marks behind... not with this. it does itch a little bit when i first apply it but other than that i have had no irritation at all.

on 8/10/2003 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

For about the past year I've been having a sweating problem. It had just started my freshman year for some reason, even when I wasn't doing anything i would sweat. Hell i would sweat in the middle of winter in a tank top.No anti-perspirant seemed to work no matter what kind i got. I even tried guys deoderants(which are supposidly stronger)The next day after trying this stuff i had absolutely no sweat under my arms. I was so happy. Even outside in 95 degree weather i was barely sweating at all it was awsome! this is my savior!

Okay this thing sucks, it's the worst deodorant I've ever tried... didn't work for me at all, secret's way better imo.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

For about the past year I've been having a sweating problem. Even when I wasn't doing anything and even when I was cold. It was pretty much every single day. I'd have huge huge pit stains. I'd have to go in the bathroom and try and stick toilet paper under my arms!! No anti-perspirant seemed to work and it would stain my clothes horribly. The next day after trying this stuff i had absolutely no sweat under my arms. it was awesome. Even outside in 85 degree weather i barely sweated at all. I don't have to worry anymore about trying to hide my sweaty armpits or staining my nice clothes. It's a relief and one less thing to worry about. You don't even have to use it everyday, but I have been. The only draw back is it can burn and make your armpits itch if you put on too much. But I'll gladly endure it for the wonderful results I get. If you have a sweating problem like I had and can't find a good anti-perspirant, get this product NOW!!

on 7/13/2003 5:40:00 PM

I decided to try this after reading many reviews on MUA. I was concerned about the bad things you know my mom is always like its not good to use that kinda of stuff. I tried it and im really glad I did its great! I can pull out all my black tanks and not worry about white marks and I don't have sweat dripping down my arms. Makes me not grumpy I feel so fresh and so clean, clean.

on 6/20/2003 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I would not recommend this product. I love it in theory (I wish I could use it, but I got a terrible rash/chapped skin from it) but in practice it's probably not a good idea. Also, it's true that if you suppress sweat in one place, it just comes out more in other places. Not good!