November 25, 2014 | 1753 users online

Deodorants - Certain Dri

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2003 2:54:00 PM More reviews by dfaison

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product has changed my life! Some time during college I started having really excessive underarm perspiration. Everywhere else I'd be dry as a bone, but I'd sweat under my arms in ANY temperature, even if I felt really cold. Ugh. It was dreadful. I felt like I'd tried every deodorant but I always passed over this very nondescript product. I don't think I even noticed it. Finally I read about it online, and it started working immediately! My boyfriend says that I should do commercials for this because I sing its praises constantly. I have not had any side effects, except that I have spilled it on my pjs and they were stained... but now i'm more careful. small price to pay for no longer sweating. (speaking of small prices, it is very cheap!) I will definitely, definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2003 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Bubbles124

I tried this in a desperate attempt to get rid of my excessive underarm wetness. When I read the PVILLE Reviews, I expected it to itch, burn, etc.... However, I experienced none of those negative side effects. The next day after applying this, temperatures reached 105 and my underarms were dry! I almost jumped for joy, and I'll definitely try this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2003 11:52:00 PM More reviews by vgrrrl

this stuff really works! it has saved a ton of my clothing! i was having a problem no matter what i used, i would leave sweat marks behind... not with this. it does itch a little bit when i first apply it but other than that i have had no irritation at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2003 8:42:00 PM More reviews by nine1588

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For about the past year I've been having a sweating problem. It had just started my freshman year for some reason, even when I wasn't doing anything i would sweat. Hell i would sweat in the middle of winter in a tank top.No anti-perspirant seemed to work no matter what kind i got. I even tried guys deoderants(which are supposidly stronger)The next day after trying this stuff i had absolutely no sweat under my arms. I was so happy. Even outside in 95 degree weather i was barely sweating at all it was awsome! this is my savior!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2003 8:49:00 PM More reviews by TheGypsyChicks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Okay this thing sucks, it's the worst deodorant I've ever tried... didn't work for me at all, secret's way better imo.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2003 More reviews by bluebird615

For about the past year I've been having a sweating problem. Even when I wasn't doing anything and even when I was cold. It was pretty much every single day. I'd have huge huge pit stains. I'd have to go in the bathroom and try and stick toilet paper under my arms!! No anti-perspirant seemed to work and it would stain my clothes horribly. The next day after trying this stuff i had absolutely no sweat under my arms. it was awesome. Even outside in 85 degree weather i barely sweated at all. I don't have to worry anymore about trying to hide my sweaty armpits or staining my nice clothes. It's a relief and one less thing to worry about. You don't even have to use it everyday, but I have been. The only draw back is it can burn and make your armpits itch if you put on too much. But I'll gladly endure it for the wonderful results I get. If you have a sweating problem like I had and can't find a good anti-perspirant, get this product NOW!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2003 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Zylann

I decided to try this after reading many reviews on MUA. I was concerned about the bad things you know my mom is always like its not good to use that kinda of stuff. I tried it and im really glad I did its great! I can pull out all my black tanks and not worry about white marks and I don't have sweat dripping down my arms. Makes me not grumpy I feel so fresh and so clean, clean.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2003 1:43:00 AM More reviews by NancyT

I would not recommend this product. I love it in theory (I wish I could use it, but I got a terrible rash/chapped skin from it) but in practice it's probably not a good idea. Also, it's true that if you suppress sweat in one place, it just comes out more in other places. Not good!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2003 10:05:00 PM More reviews by blondeambitioned

Truly a miracle product. I have been through almost every deoderant/anti-perspirant out there, nothing works for me. Until I read the reviews for this one. Now I can bring out all my pretty white and pastel shirts that have been hiding in the back of my closet!

One word of warning, SERIOUSLY follow the instructions in this packet. I disregarded them one night and applied this under my arms after a bath, and my underarms got so itchy that it felt like bad poison ivy. This also does not contain deoderant, so I also use this with Dove's deoderant/anti-perspirant (which is great, by the way). I also make sure to pay attention to the underarm area when I exfoliate, now that the pores there are being forced to shut off and it can cause problems with clogged pores. Just don't go too crazy with the exfoliatiion, or you'll get that burning/itching feeling after applying the product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2003 12:55:00 AM More reviews by FL_peach

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

God I don't know how I possibly lived without this before. I live in humid South Florida and seem to have overactive sweat-glands. I would always wear a cardigan over my shirt if I knew I was going to be up in front of people at school, and don't even get me started about being nervous and sweating on dates...! Then someone on these MUA boards recommended this stuff, I'd like to hug them to death! If you apply once a night, you practically don't sweat at all, and you can start tapering off to applying once every 3 or 4 days if you find that it works well enough. I will definitely repurchase, but I haven't run out yet, that bottle lasts a long time! :)