Certain Dri

4.4

Active ingredient: Aluminum Chloride 12%. Inactive ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Water.

on 1/17/2004 1:11:00 PM

I've been frustrated since I was about 11 years old with the amount that I sweat. When I bought shirts, I used to always consider if a particular fabric or color was going to show how much I was sweating. I really used to sweat when I was cold which would wet my clothes and then I'd be even colder.
I've tried every kind of antiperspirant I could get my hands on and finally at the age of 21, I found this stuff and let me tell you, it really works.
I use it 3 to 5 times per week at bedtime and I hardly sweat at all anymore. However, the tiny bit that I do sweat really stinks since this stuff has no scent, so I still use a light deorderant during the day.
I would go as far as to say that this stuff has changed my life!

on 12/24/2003 10:51:00 AM

This is the best antiperspirant I have found. I use it 2 times a week, and it completely stops all under arm perspiration. I used this on holiday to Nice in June, and it worked in extremem heat and humidity. This is my HG antiperspirant.

on 12/9/2003 4:18:00 AM

My best friend and I found this product back in high school when we were absolutely frusterated with those yellow stains on white t-shirts that you get from perspiration. Let me tell you- this stuff WORKS! From day one you can tell a major difference, there is absolutely no sweat. I wouldn't recommend using it every day, but twice a week works great for me. Now I can wear tight white t-shirts and tanks and NO yellow pit stains!! I'll be using this for the rest of my life.

on 11/2/2003 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This product works really well. I only use it 3/4x a week. My only complaint is that I can't use it on the days that I've shaved. It makes my underarms terribly itchy. Other than that, it's like a miracle. I never thought that I could be as dry as I am since using this.

Ingredients: Active Ingredients
Aluminum Chloride 12%
Inactive Ingredients
Sodium Bicarbonate; Water
continued >>

on 10/9/2003 11:06:00 AM

I like Certain Dri pretty well, but there is one thing that new users might want to know: Certain Dri works best when it is applied directly to BARE skin. That means that if you are planning on using it in conjunction with a deodorant or another antiperspirant, you need to make sure that all traces of that product are gone before you apply Certain Dri. Apply Certain Dri to bare skin, let it dry, and then apply your second product. It works much much better when applied this way. This can be tricky since you aren't supposed to use Certain Dri after bathing, but if you shower and then wait a little while before applying, you should be fine.

on 9/22/2003 2:54:00 PM

This product has changed my life! Some time during college I started having really excessive underarm perspiration. Everywhere else I'd be dry as a bone, but I'd sweat under my arms in ANY temperature, even if I felt really cold. Ugh. It was dreadful. I felt like I'd tried every deodorant but I always passed over this very nondescript product. I don't think I even noticed it. Finally I read about it online, and it started working immediately! My boyfriend says that I should do commercials for this because I sing its praises constantly. I have not had any side effects, except that I have spilled it on my pjs and they were stained... but now i'm more careful. small price to pay for no longer sweating. (speaking of small prices, it is very cheap!) I will definitely, definitely purchase again.

on 9/3/2003 2:57:00 PM

I tried this in a desperate attempt to get rid of my excessive underarm wetness. When I read the PVILLE Reviews, I expected it to itch, burn, etc.... However, I experienced none of those negative side effects. The next day after applying this, temperatures reached 105 and my underarms were dry! I almost jumped for joy, and I'll definitely try this again!

on 8/11/2003 11:52:00 PM

this stuff really works! it has saved a ton of my clothing! i was having a problem no matter what i used, i would leave sweat marks behind... not with this. it does itch a little bit when i first apply it but other than that i have had no irritation at all.

on 8/10/2003 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

For about the past year I've been having a sweating problem. It had just started my freshman year for some reason, even when I wasn't doing anything i would sweat. Hell i would sweat in the middle of winter in a tank top.No anti-perspirant seemed to work no matter what kind i got. I even tried guys deoderants(which are supposidly stronger)The next day after trying this stuff i had absolutely no sweat under my arms. I was so happy. Even outside in 95 degree weather i was barely sweating at all it was awsome! this is my savior!

Okay this thing sucks, it's the worst deodorant I've ever tried... didn't work for me at all, secret's way better imo.