BeneFit Cosmetics Dallas

4.3

Talc, Mica, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Zinc Stearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Boron Nitride, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Limonene, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Citronellol, Eugenol.

Hey, Ladies, do you remember Plum Gorgeous, this unique and very flattering blush from Clinique? Dallas looks quite exactely like Plum Gorgeous, a plummy bronze shade, beautiful as blush and as bronzer!

Hmmm. Well. I actually like Dallas, and I did buy it. But I can't give it five stars. I like the way it looks on me, but I hate BeneFit overall, because they're so overpriced and they sucker people in with cute packaging. This blush is good, but it's not worth the exorbitant cost. And the packaging is really inconvenient, and the brush sucks. Still. Rosy glow? Sure.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Should have known this wouldn't work for me when people compared it to Sin.I couldn't use Sin as it went on WAY too red for me no matter how light of a hand I used.And sadly, Dallas has the same problem..Yes,it looks to be a browned plum in the box but looks totally different on me when applied.Gives me a sunburned look like unfortunately isn't flattering.It seems I always hate what everyone loves and this is no exception

When I first opened the box on this product I was absolutely appalled. It was a ghastly brownish-purple color that I couldn't imagine looking good on me. I'm a coral kind of gal and this thing was prune ugly. Luckily, it actually did work on my cheeks as a rosy blush, but I can't use it all over. It's too rosy-mauve for that use on me. It's got subtle sparkle and lasts ok (nothing great) and the oft-mentioned scent and packaging don't bug me so I'll probably hold on to it for now. Do not go by the company pic on this one though, try to see it in person before you commit.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

LOVE LOVE LOVE Dallas! Yee haw! I ride into the sunset everyday wearing this beauty. I love the small brush when used with Dandelion, but for Dallas, I like to use my Sugar bronzing brush that I purchased at Sephora. I use this product on my very pale skin (NW15) and it works wonderful. Gives me just enough warmth and color, but not really brown like the Hoola powder. I use this also as a quick eyeshadow. I get many compliments when wearing this product because it also makes my skin appear smooth and shimmery. Try it out! Benefit box prodcuts last for at least 2 years, so I love the lightweight cardboard boxes. Very eco-friendly!

I donít get the mania over this blush/bronzer. Itís a nice subtle brown berry shade that is very reminiscent of NARS Sin blush, just without the sparkle and not as pigmented Ė so itís supposed to be more multi-purposed. Well Iím a bit apprehensive about sweeping any sort of colored powder all over my face because I always seem to over-apply! So this really is just a blush to me. And really, as a blush itís nothing special. The color Dallas imparts is really pretty, like a tanned, natural fluster. However, the lasting power is ridiculous Ė barely a couple of hours! I guess itís the fact that itís supposed to be used for a slight healthy tint to the face that itís not heavily pigmented and whatnot, so Iím approaching the product all wrong to begin with. Maybe Iíll try to use it correctly the next time I used it . . . right now itís sitting on my swap list and Iím debating whether or not there will be a next time! I hate the smell though. This one and Dandelion. Gross! Just leave your products unscented BeneFit! And yes, I agree the brush it comes with should be burned and the cardboard packaging is flimsy!

The picture of this on Sephora looks much bigger, but in reality it is 2 inches square. The cardboard container has a plastic insert that holds a wooden-handle brush for application. I have seen several comment on here that the brush is worthless,but I found it perfect for my chipmunk cheeks. Also, I love the color I get from Dallas. I am quite fair and I find that many bronzers look quite harsh on my complexion, but Dallas does not give me glitter or shimmer just glow and I don't even looked sunburned. I will probably even repurchase this if I ever finish the package.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

i wanted to love this, it was so cute and looked great, it is a shimmery combo of blush and bronzer, but it made my face super itchy and irritated red, no thanks.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I ADORE Dallas! I have Georgia,Hoola and Dandelion but out of all these I love Dallas the best.It's great for contouring as well as a blush.The color is pretty unique too imo.I'm NW20,brunette,dark brown hair for reference.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I did so want to love this product - it looked so beautiful in the Benefit cosmetic catalog. Unfortunately for me this does not show up on my fair skin with yellow undertones as being the rosy-brown they claim it is, all I get is brown. I wish that the pink or rose pigment in this was stronger but it just does not show up on me. I can see using this as a bronzer instead of a blush but I prefer the soft bronze color of Nars Laguna to this shade. I don't care for way Benefit packages this or Dandelion - the brush is useless, the package is too big to carry around during the day for touch-ups plus the top comes off too easily. It's not travel friendly. I would rather it was smaller, cheaper and in some kind of compact. I will not repurchase.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products