BeneFit Cosmetics Dallas

4.3

Talc, Mica, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Zinc Stearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Boron Nitride, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Limonene, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Citronellol, Eugenol.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

FINALLY a bronzer that actually works on my fair complexion. I've tried a dozen different products, including Hoola, and had just about given up, when the salesguy at the Benefit counter caught my lingering by a display of Dallas. I was skeptical, as Benefit's products are something of a mixed bag but this one actually works. Not too dark, not orange-y at all, but a really pretty, natural glow. I'll definitely repurchase this product, if I ever run out, although you seem to get tons. The packaging is adorable, and though the little brush it comes with isn't that great, I still give this product 5 lippies.

on 3/20/2006 1:29:00 AM

thoughi hate the cardboard packaging, i love the product inside. IT's sheer but pigmented enough to show up on my nc27ish skin. It works great with a little bronzer and is a great everyday color for me. will repurchase but it contains so much product!

on 3/19/2006 3:40:00 AM

Ok, so this is one Benefit product I can actually get behind! I've developed a hatred for Benefit because their cool marketing ploys always manage to make me purchase one dud product after another and then I wonder why I haven't learned my lesson yet! I tried Dandelion. Ha-ted it. Georgia. Ha-ted it. Hoola. Ok, but barely use it. I don't even know what possessed me to try Dallas but maybe it's my current obsession with rosy bronze blush colors.

This is the best! I simply look healthy and radiant and a tad sunkissed with it on. I use it as a blush--can't see myself using it as all-over color though. I love the Gone with the wind-esque looking box even if it is impractical and un-travel friendly. I even like the weird fragrance in this (what is is anyway?).

Would i buy this again--you betcha. I'm sure there are other (many other ) shades like this out there, but I haven't found one quite the same and until I do. . . I'll reluctnantly support a company I have no love for.

on 3/17/2006 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This blush gives you the perfect sun kissed look. The packaging is cute and the brush is easy to work with. Just be sure to tap off excess or instead of sunkissed you'll look sunburned! Will definitely repurchase.

on 3/14/2006 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is sooooo gorgeous!!!! I debated over purchasing Dallas only because I wasn't a fan of Dandelion & Georgia. But, WOW-Dallas is absolutely stunning on my Asian NC30/C3, 40 watts complexion. The color is a gorgeous berry mauve with a touch of glowy shimmer. Kind of reminds me of another fave blush-NARS Sin but minus the golden shimmer. Dallas is also very pigmented, I only have to swipe my brush slightly over the surface for color. The effect is nice and glowy. Soooo pretty! I have been reaching for this a lot lately and considering that I am a blush fiend that's saying a lot! This will definitely become a staple come summertime. Retails for $34.00 CAD and is available at Sephora and The Bay. continued >>

on 3/13/2006 3:31:00 PM

Totally gorgeous! This is fast becoming a staple - I'm a bit of a blusher / bronzer tart and always fall for the hype, with most purchases gathering dust in the bottom of my make up drawer. Not this baby! The colour looks a bit mauvey but when you apply it it just seems to make your face utterly radiant - as my colleague complemented - 'full of the joys of Spring' (in the middle of a miserable British winter, so it must be doing something right!). Gives the ultimate healthy glow, and great staying power too. Mega rave! (Typically pretty but impractical Benefit packaging, but you'll get over it!)

I love this blush/bronzer. The price is a little steep but it will last me probably a year. I like that it's a plum color. I've had bronzers that made me look too brown but this looks great. It makes you look like you have a nice glow without looking shiny.

on 3/11/2006 1:34:00 AM

Go out and buy this! I have about NC20 skin, and no bronzer or darker blush has EVER looked right on me...not YSL, not NARS, not any of the drugstore stuff. But THIS, it's amazing! its a lovely warm brownish-mauvish, so perfect for this summer! I normally hate Benefit, and i don't really like the silly box with the silly graphic and the silly brush, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the stuff inside. I apply it with my Lancome skunk brush, as you only need a little.

on 3/10/2006 3:47:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

I've wanted this ever since I saw it online. The box is sooo cute, and I always hear so much hooplah about Dallas, TX style glamour. You know, how the women are just sooo gorgeous and perfectly made up all the time, and they ride horses. This was a brilliant marketing ploy for the wishy washy like me, Benefit.

But this product is really great. And this is coming from someone who dislikes 98% of Benefit's products. I normally hate the cutesy pukey names of everything and find the quality to be extremely mediocre for the price range. But not this. Dallas is an amazing, unique, complex, very flattering blush color on me. Like everyone else said, it's a mauvey-rosy-bronze, perfectly mixed and balanced. It gives me the perfect flush of color AND contour to my face. I can even dust it lightly on my temples, nose bridge and chin, like bronzer, but better. It's a great glowy shade, though it's not very shimmery, at least to me. But then again, I'm used to super sparkly blushers. It wears well, no fading, it's super pigmented but easily blended (even with the little brush it comes with --- yes I've used it and didn't mind it, shoot me). It may not make me look like a Dallas beauty, as I'll never be tanned, but it does make me feel prettier.

on 3/10/2006 12:23:00 AM

I bought this because of the hype - and i do love it ... you have to be careful to apply with a light touch - and i prefer it as a blush than a bronzer but it is really pretty.

I cant see myself running out as there is SO much - but if i did then i would buy again.

Popular Blush Products