August 30, 2014 | 1738 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dallas

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2006 6:29:00 PM More reviews by mommytomy3sons

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this blush/bronzer. The price is a little steep but it will last me probably a year. I like that it's a plum color. I've had bronzers that made me look too brown but this looks great. It makes you look like you have a nice glow without looking shiny.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2006 1:34:00 AM More reviews by grrbil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Go out and buy this! I have about NC20 skin, and no bronzer or darker blush has EVER looked right on me...not YSL, not NARS, not any of the drugstore stuff. But THIS, it's amazing! its a lovely warm brownish-mauvish, so perfect for this summer! I normally hate Benefit, and i don't really like the silly box with the silly graphic and the silly brush, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the stuff inside. I apply it with my Lancome skunk brush, as you only need a little.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2006 3:47:00 AM More reviews by glitterpanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've wanted this ever since I saw it online. The box is sooo cute, and I always hear so much hooplah about Dallas, TX style glamour. You know, how the women are just sooo gorgeous and perfectly made up all the time, and they ride horses. This was a brilliant marketing ploy for the wishy washy like me, Benefit.

But this product is really great. And this is coming from someone who dislikes 98% of Benefit's products. I normally hate the cutesy pukey names of everything and find the quality to be extremely mediocre for the price range. But not this. Dallas is an amazing, unique, complex, very flattering blush color on me. Like everyone else said, it's a mauvey-rosy-bronze, perfectly mixed and balanced. It gives me the perfect flush of color AND contour to my face. I can even dust it lightly on my temples, nose bridge and chin, like bronzer, but better. It's a great glowy shade, though it's not very shimmery, at least to me. But then again, I'm used to super sparkly blushers. It wears well, no fading, it's super pigmented but easily blended (even with the little brush it comes with --- yes I've used it and didn't mind it, shoot me). It may not make me look like a Dallas beauty, as I'll never be tanned, but it does make me feel prettier.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2006 12:23:00 AM More reviews by mjlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because of the hype - and i do love it ... you have to be careful to apply with a light touch - and i prefer it as a blush than a bronzer but it is really pretty.

I cant see myself running out as there is SO much - but if i did then i would buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2006 9:51:00 PM More reviews by richie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

wanted to try because of all the hype. it's okay,just like all benefit makeup is okay. it took a ton to show up on my ccc skin but just looked like blush nothing special. i love nars and found sin which is so much better and shows up on the first try. gave 3 lippies because it didn't fade and was cute, just not spectacular.
p.s. the brush that comes with it should be burned.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2006 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Cindyrella1212

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Finally the search for a blush/bronzer for my LLL skin is over. Dandilion didn't do a thing for me, Hoola was too muddy and dark. I was really hesitant to purchase this because it has been described as plum--and it does look plum/mauve in the box but not on--just a lovely rosy warm glow. I also thought it might be too shimmery/glittery but not so. I tried it at the benefit counter twice before I bought it but I'm so glad I did.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2006 1:53:00 AM More reviews by susues

I like the color. I like the sheerness. I think the price is too high. If I could find it at a cheaper price, I would buy again. I do use it for all over color. I do own all the other Benefit blushes. I like the box and I use with Georgia for a real glowing effect. Overall, it is a nice product but the price is the negative.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2006 7:15:00 PM More reviews by hawlee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love love LOVE dallas. i seem to neglect all my other blushes and bronzers because of this. although i love dandelion, it didn't show up on me too well. dallas gives me a plumby rose cheeked look. it's very pigmented compared to dandelion, so dont be like me and think you need a lot on the brush in order for it to show up. i'm glad i decided to spend the $26 on this. i debated for a while because of the price, but i ended up getting it as an impulse buy and have never been happier.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2006 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Barbbell

Best bronzer I have found so far. Goes on even and looks natural, none of the orange glow and dark sploches that I found with other bronzers like Estee Lauder and Lancome.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2006 10:11:00 PM More reviews by marguerit90

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As a blush, this doesn't work well for me, but it's one of the most natural looking bronzers I've found. I'm pale, I have always been pale and I will always be pale, so I'm not looking for something to give me that back from the Carribean look. I just need something to perk me up in the winter without making me look too orange or too dirty (why do bronzers make me look like there's a layer of dust on my skin?) Dallas is more of a mauvy bronzer than an orange or brown bronzer. This product is packaged the same way as dandelion, but in this case the packaging doesn't work as welll. The little brush is great for blush, but it doesn't give the even, all-over coverage I am looking for with this product. So I tossed the brush and use a larger face brush to apply this product.