BeneFit Cosmetics Dallas

4.3

Talc, Mica, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Zinc Stearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Boron Nitride, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Limonene, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Citronellol, Eugenol.

on 3/24/2006 3:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I ADORE Dallas! I have Georgia,Hoola and Dandelion but out of all these I love Dallas the best.It's great for contouring as well as a blush.The color is pretty unique too imo.I'm NW20,brunette,dark brown hair for reference.

on 3/23/2006 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I did so want to love this product - it looked so beautiful in the Benefit cosmetic catalog. Unfortunately for me this does not show up on my fair skin with yellow undertones as being the rosy-brown they claim it is, all I get is brown. I wish that the pink or rose pigment in this was stronger but it just does not show up on me. I can see using this as a bronzer instead of a blush but I prefer the soft bronze color of Nars Laguna to this shade. I don't care for way Benefit packages this or Dandelion - the brush is useless, the package is too big to carry around during the day for touch-ups plus the top comes off too easily. It's not travel friendly. I would rather it was smaller, cheaper and in some kind of compact. I will not repurchase.

on 3/21/2006 12:47:00 AM

Love this product...I was devoted to Hoola but now I'm finding myself always using dallas. Its the perfect combo of blush and bronzer. It has a great fragrance too. I love the packaging, benefit always comes up with something new that is worth the money. The only thing i dont like is the cute brush...its cute but thats about it.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

FINALLY a bronzer that actually works on my fair complexion. I've tried a dozen different products, including Hoola, and had just about given up, when the salesguy at the Benefit counter caught my lingering by a display of Dallas. I was skeptical, as Benefit's products are something of a mixed bag but this one actually works. Not too dark, not orange-y at all, but a really pretty, natural glow. I'll definitely repurchase this product, if I ever run out, although you seem to get tons. The packaging is adorable, and though the little brush it comes with isn't that great, I still give this product 5 lippies.

on 3/20/2006 1:29:00 AM

thoughi hate the cardboard packaging, i love the product inside. IT's sheer but pigmented enough to show up on my nc27ish skin. It works great with a little bronzer and is a great everyday color for me. will repurchase but it contains so much product!

on 3/19/2006 3:40:00 AM

Ok, so this is one Benefit product I can actually get behind! I've developed a hatred for Benefit because their cool marketing ploys always manage to make me purchase one dud product after another and then I wonder why I haven't learned my lesson yet! I tried Dandelion. Ha-ted it. Georgia. Ha-ted it. Hoola. Ok, but barely use it. I don't even know what possessed me to try Dallas but maybe it's my current obsession with rosy bronze blush colors.

This is the best! I simply look healthy and radiant and a tad sunkissed with it on. I use it as a blush--can't see myself using it as all-over color though. I love the Gone with the wind-esque looking box even if it is impractical and un-travel friendly. I even like the weird fragrance in this (what is is anyway?).

Would i buy this again--you betcha. I'm sure there are other (many other ) shades like this out there, but I haven't found one quite the same and until I do. . . I'll reluctnantly support a company I have no love for.

on 3/17/2006 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This blush gives you the perfect sun kissed look. The packaging is cute and the brush is easy to work with. Just be sure to tap off excess or instead of sunkissed you'll look sunburned! Will definitely repurchase.

on 3/14/2006 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is sooooo gorgeous!!!! I debated over purchasing Dallas only because I wasn't a fan of Dandelion & Georgia. But, WOW-Dallas is absolutely stunning on my Asian NC30/C3, 40 watts complexion. The color is a gorgeous berry mauve with a touch of glowy shimmer. Kind of reminds me of another fave blush-NARS Sin but minus the golden shimmer. Dallas is also very pigmented, I only have to swipe my brush slightly over the surface for color. The effect is nice and glowy. Soooo pretty! I have been reaching for this a lot lately and considering that I am a blush fiend that's saying a lot! This will definitely become a staple come summertime. Retails for $34.00 CAD and is available at Sephora and The Bay. continued >>

on 3/13/2006 3:31:00 PM

Totally gorgeous! This is fast becoming a staple - I'm a bit of a blusher / bronzer tart and always fall for the hype, with most purchases gathering dust in the bottom of my make up drawer. Not this baby! The colour looks a bit mauvey but when you apply it it just seems to make your face utterly radiant - as my colleague complemented - 'full of the joys of Spring' (in the middle of a miserable British winter, so it must be doing something right!). Gives the ultimate healthy glow, and great staying power too. Mega rave! (Typically pretty but impractical Benefit packaging, but you'll get over it!)

I love this blush/bronzer. The price is a little steep but it will last me probably a year. I like that it's a plum color. I've had bronzers that made me look too brown but this looks great. It makes you look like you have a nice glow without looking shiny.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products