April 19, 2014 | 1811 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dallas

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2006 12:59:00 PM More reviews by LDDC

Finally! I love this new product! It's what I wanted Dandelion to be. I wanted to love Dandelion...but on my medium olive skin it just didn't do much...unless I was really pale that day. Dallas is perfect. Like everyone has said, it's like a combo of a blush and bronzer...which I love because I usually layered one of each on a daily basis. IMO it has a lot of pigment. Great for those of us who don't want to damage our skin in the sun...but love how a little sunshine makes us look. It has a really nice scent to it...a lot like Dandelion. And as always...the packaging is not the greatest...but it's cute. I don't think it's that expensive. You get a lot of product...and if you are used to department store products...it's in the same range as a Lancome or Bobbi Brown blush!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2006 2:03:00 AM More reviews by glamwanttobe

I have had Benefit make-up for quite a while and I was ho-hum about dandelion, and georgia and I were not meant to be, but Dallas is the balm!!I might have finally found my HG. I bought this for me(pale, redhair) and my daughter uses it shes pale with dark hair and even my girlfriend-in-law wears it and shes dark with dark hair and it looks equally fabulous on us all. It is not so blushy rosy and it is a highlighter type but it has enough of both to really pull it off. It is a bit more expensive than I like to pay but there is a ton in the cute little box and I think it will last us quite a while. I would definately repurchase(if I really ever run out!!)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2006 4:21:00 PM More reviews by lunyc

I was so excited to buy Dallas since I use Dandelion, and love it. Unfortunately, it was a bit too orange for my pale skin. Plus, it irritated my cheeks. They got hot and itchy soon after applying it. I had to return it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2006 6:38:00 PM More reviews by rubyfalls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nothing special and definetly not worth the 26 plus bucks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2006 10:17:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

I cant believe how much i love this product. I have had the hoola bronzer and dandelion and swapped those away. Wasnt expecting much from this product but all the raves got to me. When i saw it, looks like a dusty rose blush. On my face however, wow, stunning. I have NC30 light olive complexion and this mad a nice blusher as well as a nice allover face color. Warmed up my skin tone and gave me color without looking heavy. I love this product. Retails for $26 and comes in a cardboard square box with tacky brush. Also has a faint rose scent which i hate but it fades fast. The color is just phenomenal with my skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2006 6:43:00 AM More reviews by LiNgCiOuS

i rarely write reviews for color items like e/s and blush b/c there's too many, BUT I HAVE TO REVIEW THIS BECAUSE ITS GODSEND! lovely lovely rosy color with a hint of bronze, under sunlight u have a healthy color to it. i LURVEEEEE it. p.s this goes well with MAC Trace gold if u want more shimmer. This is everything i wanted NARS Sin to be.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2006 12:10:00 AM More reviews by deelasoul

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a GGG with occasional ruddiness in my checks, so I have to be very careful about using blush that's too pink or red. I normally lean toward more brownish/bronze colors and use NARS Casino bronzer or Waikiki Multiple for a bit of a glow.

I wanted something with a little more rosiness and luckily, Dallas is PERFECT. I use a primer on my cheeks only under two sheer layers of foundation to mute the ruddiness and then sweep Dallas on top and I get a really lovely bronzey glow with just a hint of rosey/plum that looks natural and pretty. I LOVE it.

The only negative is the packaging. It's in a BOX with a LID. How silly and cumbersome is that? continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2006 9:20:00 PM More reviews by DebbieB43

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Rec'd this in a swap.....LOVE it!!! I am PPP/fair, and IMO...this is a healthy rose/bronze/tan glow. No ruddiness to my eye, lovely healthy look!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2006 3:12:00 PM More reviews by tlwilley

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the perfect all-over face color for me. I have a light complexion with gray-blue eyes and regular bronzers look o.k., but are not the best color choice for me. Dallas has a mauve-like hint which totally works for my skintone. This is not brown like "Hoola." I would recommend this to anyone who feels the regular powder bronzers (brown to terracotta colors) just don't look right on them.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2006 7:20:00 AM More reviews by beachhoney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I actually tried this on b/c the lady at Sephora said how wonderful it looked on her. Well I tried it but maybe it's because my skin alreasy has a roseyness to it not to mention I had a little wind-burn on my cheeks, but I didn't see a difference. I asked my very honest sister if she could tell and she told me "you just look sparkly". Nice product though. but it didn't show up on me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No