July 25, 2014 | 1806 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dallas

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2006 9:51:00 PM More reviews by richie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

wanted to try because of all the hype. it's okay,just like all benefit makeup is okay. it took a ton to show up on my ccc skin but just looked like blush nothing special. i love nars and found sin which is so much better and shows up on the first try. gave 3 lippies because it didn't fade and was cute, just not spectacular.
p.s. the brush that comes with it should be burned.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2006 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Cindyrella1212

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Finally the search for a blush/bronzer for my LLL skin is over. Dandilion didn't do a thing for me, Hoola was too muddy and dark. I was really hesitant to purchase this because it has been described as plum--and it does look plum/mauve in the box but not on--just a lovely rosy warm glow. I also thought it might be too shimmery/glittery but not so. I tried it at the benefit counter twice before I bought it but I'm so glad I did.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2006 1:53:00 AM More reviews by susues

I like the color. I like the sheerness. I think the price is too high. If I could find it at a cheaper price, I would buy again. I do use it for all over color. I do own all the other Benefit blushes. I like the box and I use with Georgia for a real glowing effect. Overall, it is a nice product but the price is the negative.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2006 7:15:00 PM More reviews by hawlee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love love LOVE dallas. i seem to neglect all my other blushes and bronzers because of this. although i love dandelion, it didn't show up on me too well. dallas gives me a plumby rose cheeked look. it's very pigmented compared to dandelion, so dont be like me and think you need a lot on the brush in order for it to show up. i'm glad i decided to spend the $26 on this. i debated for a while because of the price, but i ended up getting it as an impulse buy and have never been happier.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2006 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Barbbell

Best bronzer I have found so far. Goes on even and looks natural, none of the orange glow and dark sploches that I found with other bronzers like Estee Lauder and Lancome.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2006 10:11:00 PM More reviews by marguerit90

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As a blush, this doesn't work well for me, but it's one of the most natural looking bronzers I've found. I'm pale, I have always been pale and I will always be pale, so I'm not looking for something to give me that back from the Carribean look. I just need something to perk me up in the winter without making me look too orange or too dirty (why do bronzers make me look like there's a layer of dust on my skin?) Dallas is more of a mauvy bronzer than an orange or brown bronzer. This product is packaged the same way as dandelion, but in this case the packaging doesn't work as welll. The little brush is great for blush, but it doesn't give the even, all-over coverage I am looking for with this product. So I tossed the brush and use a larger face brush to apply this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2006 12:59:00 PM More reviews by LDDC

Finally! I love this new product! It's what I wanted Dandelion to be. I wanted to love Dandelion...but on my medium olive skin it just didn't do much...unless I was really pale that day. Dallas is perfect. Like everyone has said, it's like a combo of a blush and bronzer...which I love because I usually layered one of each on a daily basis. IMO it has a lot of pigment. Great for those of us who don't want to damage our skin in the sun...but love how a little sunshine makes us look. It has a really nice scent to it...a lot like Dandelion. And as always...the packaging is not the greatest...but it's cute. I don't think it's that expensive. You get a lot of product...and if you are used to department store products...it's in the same range as a Lancome or Bobbi Brown blush!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2006 2:03:00 AM More reviews by glamwanttobe

I have had Benefit make-up for quite a while and I was ho-hum about dandelion, and georgia and I were not meant to be, but Dallas is the balm!!I might have finally found my HG. I bought this for me(pale, redhair) and my daughter uses it shes pale with dark hair and even my girlfriend-in-law wears it and shes dark with dark hair and it looks equally fabulous on us all. It is not so blushy rosy and it is a highlighter type but it has enough of both to really pull it off. It is a bit more expensive than I like to pay but there is a ton in the cute little box and I think it will last us quite a while. I would definately repurchase(if I really ever run out!!)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2006 4:21:00 PM More reviews by lunyc

I was so excited to buy Dallas since I use Dandelion, and love it. Unfortunately, it was a bit too orange for my pale skin. Plus, it irritated my cheeks. They got hot and itchy soon after applying it. I had to return it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2006 6:38:00 PM More reviews by rubyfalls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nothing special and definetly not worth the 26 plus bucks.