Almay Clear Complexion Blemish Healing Makeup

3.8

NEW FORMULA WITH PUMP >>> (Active Ingredient : Salicylic Acid 0.6%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Talc, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Alumina, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Methoxypropylgluconamide, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Trisiloxane, Phytantriol, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Silica, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Methicone, EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben --- MAY CONTAIN (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77947/Zinc Oxide)

on 1/2/2007 2:09:00 PM

This is the only foundation that has passed my "restaurant test". I work as a server and usually work 8 hours or longer per shift. This is the only foundation that seriously did not melt off of my face or made me look like an oil slick even after passing through fajita smoke and the hot kitchen. Amazing. I use Palladio's rice powder in Natural over this and my skin looks absolutely flawless. And what's even better is that this stuff does not break the skin out. What more can you ask for?? HG for me.

on 12/11/2006 1:10:00 PM

I have acne prone skin that I am trying to get clear. My old foundation (clinique) seemed like it was hurting more than helping my efforts. This foundation goes on so nice, silky smooth. My face does not get oily in the middle of the day, it does not settle in my laugh lines, it looks clean and fresh and then TAN color matched my skin perfectly. Also it has acne treatment in it and doesnt have any oil. Overall my skin looks a lot clearer so far

on 11/27/2006 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is an excellent foundation for people with combo/oily acne prone skin, which is exactly what i have. Gives great coverage and lasts throughout the day. Keeps my skin from getting oily throughout the day unlike other foundations. The only complaint I have is that it makes my skin skin dry in certain places (ex: the creases in the nose), but that is easy to solve by either using extra moisturizer in those spots or not applying the foundation there. It is a very matte foundation so if you want a dewey look you would have to compliment this foundation with a dewey finishing powder.

on 11/17/2006 7:17:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

looked great..ivory is pale.... like amazing lasting pale....not qiute AS pale.... but close.... but it broke me out just like amazing lasting..... guess I just cant wear almay. Only almay breaks me out this bad..... covergirl does but just little bumps...... almay gives me monsters!!!!!!!!!!

on 11/9/2006 5:37:00 PM

This is a very drying foundation. My skin actually started peeling by the end of the day. Not attractive. Almay really screwed up when it discontinued Amazing Lasting. This is no substitute. I hope they bring back Amazing Lasting soon.

on 10/31/2006 6:10:00 AM

Didn't really help my skin at all in relatin to break outs. It was OKAY. Not good but not bad. Ideal Matte has been better for my skin. Although be warned it has a lot of silicones in it! I'd say it has medium coverage and FAIRLY long lasting. I gave it a price rating of 4 cos for what it was I think it should've been cheaper! Why would I pay for a $30-35 AUD foundation when a few more would get me a better product from Shiseido or Clinique (although I'm not a big fan of Clinique)

on 10/23/2006 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Good stuff for my skin type, combo/breakout prone. My husband commented the other night that my skin was "glowing". That NEVER happened before!! :) Good coverage and staying power. Will absolutly buy again!

on 10/4/2006 9:01:00 PM

It was alright at first, the first couple applications looked really nice. I was using this (the liquid) and the powder foundation over it.
It totally broke me out and it tends to turn pretty orange. I gave it two lippys for the packaging and odor. They were both alright.

on 9/21/2006 2:39:00 PM

I like it, but don't love it. I get better coverage using neutrogena skin clearing foundation. It does, however feel very lightweight throughout the day, but the coverage wears off. EDIT... I have used this for about a week now, and I love it. It is lightweight, and it keeps oil at bay longer than my neutrogena foundation. It has nice light coverage, when I want more coverage- I just use powder over it.

on 9/20/2006 6:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Wasn't crazy about it. Made my skin more oily and didn't provide great coverage. It also didn't help with breakouts - caused me to breakout more. Ugh. Won't be buying again.