October 30, 2014 | 1899 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2010 8:04:00 PM More reviews by JolieHu

I had a big acne problem. And my two cheeks are very dry because of using the Differin and Eryacne cream. So i tried this recovery cream and apply with Avene hydrance dream after that. I've been using this combination for last 3 months. It's just prefect for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2010 4:29:00 PM More reviews by 3buzyboyz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorite products.Off and on through the years I have used the original version, usually the price is the only thing that kept me from using it regularly. I love the new formula. In the winter when my skin is drier, I use it in the morning also under my moisturizer and it totally boosts the effects of my moisturizer. The older I get, the more I am unwilling to go without this product. It is my insurance policy (along with tretinoin) for good skin for years to come.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 6:37:00 AM More reviews by ericbubu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim at duty free because I had an in-flight coupon, and I totally love it. Ever since I used it, my face has more radiance than ever and I haven't had a major acne breakout in a long time. It absorbs quickly into the skin and doesn't feel sticky. I do find it rather expensive though, but I can use one bottle for over 5 months because I only use one drop at night to cover my face and neck so I think it's still worth the price. I'm on my second bottle now (also purchased from duty free) and I will definitely continue to buy it in the future.
Update 06/06/2011: asked my mom to pick up a big bottle 3.4oz while she was going through Dalas Duty Free for only $114us. Such a great deal!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2010 4:25:00 AM More reviews by silviabeloved

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is just fantastic, I don't know what else to say.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2010 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Betty24

I really love this product and I have repurchased this twice. It really nourishes the skin and keeps it moisturized and smooth. I use this on my face, eyes, and neck. the formula is also very light which is another positive. I've tried the serum version and the Asian whitening version and while both are excellent, I think I prefer the Asian version. The whitening aspect is helpful for fading old acne scars.

While I've had great results with this serum, I'm not a huge fan of the price. It takes me a long time to get through the bottle since I only use around 3-4 drops at night so perhaps it's not too bad of a deal. I might try some other hyaluronic acid serums in the future to see if they have a comparable effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 6:59:00 PM More reviews by ellyyang

My skin changed drammatically when I turned 26. It went from oily/combination to very dry. My pores are more visible around my nose and on the forehead. My mom recommanded this product to me. At first, I really doubted it because I think this product is more suitable for a lot maturer skin. I was just afraid that it would give me breakouts. My mom really wanted me to give it a try so that she bought it for me. After trying it for the first time, I have to say now I cannot live without it anymore. Unlike the other serums, it is light yet gives the skin just enough hydration. It can be applied alone (like in summer) or under a moisturizer (like in winter). Now I'm almost done with the first bottle, and I'm definitely going to continue using it. The price may be a little bit high, but I think it's worth the money as this is the very product that works.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2010 3:14:00 AM More reviews by myluckypenny

I love this stuff, and so does my boyfriend. He's usually my ginuea pig for any skin care product I decide to tinker with - and it's not by choice either... it's just because he has terribly large pores, discoloration, oily/combo skin w/ dry patches... he's the perfect candidate.

Anyways, I've had my bottle for close to two years and I've barely finished half of it. Every night, I just need two drops of this stuff from the dropper. That's it. Then I finish with a moisturizer, and go to sleep - the next morning, I wake up with glowing and smooth skin. I'm 25, so there aren't many lines to worry about, but I do notice my pores close up and my skin firming.

On my boyfriend, man oh, man... I just WISH I took a before and after picture of what this stuff did for his nose. He looked like he literally had skin like the surface of the moon - craters, mountains and all... Now, there's nothing but a smooth surface and those craters are not tiny pin holes slowly holding on to what once used to be - but will be no longer if I would just share w/ him more... [I'm so stingy w/ my face stuff... haha.]

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 3:05:00 AM More reviews by ninjadoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My mom gave me a promotional bottle and so far its lasted me for a month without putting a dent in it. I'm 27, but I work long hours with little sleep and that's caused my forehead to get fine lines early, but a drop of this tightens my skin and after a few uses, my lines literally DISAPPEARED! It was amazing. I know how expensive this is, but I will be buying another bottle after I finish this one. It lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2010 8:53:00 AM More reviews by JoSand

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have very sensitive skin, which gets regular psoriasis and eczema outbreaks. I got a small tester sized bottle of the serum with a gift set and was amazed with how good my skin feels after using it every night for two weeks. The awful patches of dry skin I get round my eyes are gone.

I was a little bit disappointed when I found out the price, but it works so much better than similar products Iíve used for £10 or so cheaper, so is by far more economical.

I didnít realise there was so much hype about this product until I searched for where to buy it on the internet today, I think the fuss is well justified!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2010 3:59:00 AM More reviews by rubie

My expectation was quite high given rave reviews on this product. Unfortunately, it did not work on my skin as it was too harsh. I felt a slight sensation at the first application--which is to me usually a sign of allergic reaction to cosmetic products--but gave another chance for the next day. After two applications, nasty bumps and zits began to develop around my nose, face-to-mouth lines, and the chin. Immediate discontinuation of the product helped my skin condition to get back to normal after 3-5 days. I do not recommend this product to those with sensitive skin.