November 21, 2014 | 1749 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2010 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Andio

I bought this on a whim on 5/11. I had used the previous version and it was just o.k. not a staple. I also have the concentrate, which is good, but pricey. I am currently using this at night. I use it alone nightly, but every other I add my retacnyl .025% cream (tretinion). I am hoping it will make things less drying and squelch the acne and redness. Have been using this for a few days and will update after continued usage.
    UPDATE:
    OK a little over a week of usage now and I am so surprised by the suppleness of my skin. When I would try to do an every-other-night of Retin-A I always had dryness and peeling. I have not experience this when using it in conjunction with this new ANR. This is a first, and I have tried so many products that seemed promising but never pulled through! I will continue usage and update review. I am kinda wishing that I would have bought the extra large size for 120.00 It saves like $14.00 per ounce :)

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2010 2:50:00 PM More reviews by lyly223

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is good product, absort quickly to my skin, great for night treatment but not helping for my pore just make it softer in the morning, i look forward for another serum at night to replace this

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2010 8:04:00 PM More reviews by JolieHu

I had a big acne problem. And my two cheeks are very dry because of using the Differin and Eryacne cream. So i tried this recovery cream and apply with Avene hydrance dream after that. I've been using this combination for last 3 months. It's just prefect for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2010 4:29:00 PM More reviews by 3buzyboyz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorite products.Off and on through the years I have used the original version, usually the price is the only thing that kept me from using it regularly. I love the new formula. In the winter when my skin is drier, I use it in the morning also under my moisturizer and it totally boosts the effects of my moisturizer. The older I get, the more I am unwilling to go without this product. It is my insurance policy (along with tretinoin) for good skin for years to come.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 6:37:00 AM More reviews by ericbubu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim at duty free because I had an in-flight coupon, and I totally love it. Ever since I used it, my face has more radiance than ever and I haven't had a major acne breakout in a long time. It absorbs quickly into the skin and doesn't feel sticky. I do find it rather expensive though, but I can use one bottle for over 5 months because I only use one drop at night to cover my face and neck so I think it's still worth the price. I'm on my second bottle now (also purchased from duty free) and I will definitely continue to buy it in the future.
    Update 06/06/2011: asked my mom to pick up a big bottle 3.4oz while she was going through Dalas Duty Free for only $114us. Such a great deal!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2010 4:25:00 AM More reviews by silviabeloved

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is just fantastic, I don't know what else to say.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2010 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Betty24

I really love this product and I have repurchased this twice. It really nourishes the skin and keeps it moisturized and smooth. I use this on my face, eyes, and neck. the formula is also very light which is another positive. I've tried the serum version and the Asian whitening version and while both are excellent, I think I prefer the Asian version. The whitening aspect is helpful for fading old acne scars.

While I've had great results with this serum, I'm not a huge fan of the price. It takes me a long time to get through the bottle since I only use around 3-4 drops at night so perhaps it's not too bad of a deal. I might try some other hyaluronic acid serums in the future to see if they have a comparable effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 6:59:00 PM More reviews by ellyyang

My skin changed drammatically when I turned 26. It went from oily/combination to very dry. My pores are more visible around my nose and on the forehead. My mom recommanded this product to me. At first, I really doubted it because I think this product is more suitable for a lot maturer skin. I was just afraid that it would give me breakouts. My mom really wanted me to give it a try so that she bought it for me. After trying it for the first time, I have to say now I cannot live without it anymore. Unlike the other serums, it is light yet gives the skin just enough hydration. It can be applied alone (like in summer) or under a moisturizer (like in winter). Now I'm almost done with the first bottle, and I'm definitely going to continue using it. The price may be a little bit high, but I think it's worth the money as this is the very product that works.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2010 3:14:00 AM More reviews by myluckypenny

I love this stuff, and so does my boyfriend. He's usually my ginuea pig for any skin care product I decide to tinker with - and it's not by choice either... it's just because he has terribly large pores, discoloration, oily/combo skin w/ dry patches... he's the perfect candidate.

Anyways, I've had my bottle for close to two years and I've barely finished half of it. Every night, I just need two drops of this stuff from the dropper. That's it. Then I finish with a moisturizer, and go to sleep - the next morning, I wake up with glowing and smooth skin. I'm 25, so there aren't many lines to worry about, but I do notice my pores close up and my skin firming.

On my boyfriend, man oh, man... I just WISH I took a before and after picture of what this stuff did for his nose. He looked like he literally had skin like the surface of the moon - craters, mountains and all... Now, there's nothing but a smooth surface and those craters are not tiny pin holes slowly holding on to what once used to be - but will be no longer if I would just share w/ him more... [I'm so stingy w/ my face stuff... haha.]

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 3:05:00 AM More reviews by ninjadoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My mom gave me a promotional bottle and so far its lasted me for a month without putting a dent in it. I'm 27, but I work long hours with little sleep and that's caused my forehead to get fine lines early, but a drop of this tightens my skin and after a few uses, my lines literally DISAPPEARED! It was amazing. I know how expensive this is, but I will be buying another bottle after I finish this one. It lasts forever.