January 27, 2015 | 2073 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2008 10:24:00 AM More reviews by jaimeyusu

I'm asian, use the lightest shade in MAC studio fix compact, and this lipstick is really... hmm. on me.
Sometimes with the right application and makeup, it will look perfect
and sometimes .. it makes my skin incredible yellow and dark.
But a very pretty color indeed, shows up more as a pale white pink on your lips, than the color it is by itself.
If you have reddish lips, or lips with dark color - i suggest using a lip concealer.. or dab concealer on your lips before applying this product, because Angel definantly looks way better when applied on a pale lips without much color.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2008 8:17:00 AM More reviews by debllah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

a lovely pink...not to dark, not to light, not to blue based
its a frost and got the staying power of one but honestly i dont see the
frost in this when applied but i dont care its a great color that can be worn everyday to the office or with smokey eyes for nighttime
it looks good under many pink lipglasses too
i will buy or b2m for it again because this has become a staple color in my make up collection
(NW20, lighblonde, blue eyes)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2008 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Ferret1111

I really like this lippie for an everyday pink lip. I got this as a B2M but I would purchase if I had to. I love Lovelorn but it is not as sheer as Angel so I wear it at night mostly. Angel is sheer, warm color perfect for daytime. I have to say it would probably look better on darker skin, but I like it anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2008 8:57:00 PM More reviews by MiuMiuLvoe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i always fail with any pink tone lipsticks. be it hot pinkish or nude pinkish. but this one was somewhat different. it doesn't have the wow look to it but gives me a subtle made over look that is different from my normal makeup. makes me happy that i can use this to have a different look and not be weird looking all day. im happy with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2008 3:46:00 PM More reviews by DoriJ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have olive skin, hazel eyes, & dark brown hair and never thought I would be able to find a pink lipstick that would work. I love how natural it looks without looking like I'm going for a retro 60's look. I also would like to add that my lips are chapped 99% of the time year-round. I can't seem to do anything about it. However, this lipstick doesn't absorb the little moisture I have left in my lips like other brands have.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2008 9:00:00 PM More reviews by ears2u

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

EEK! I bought this today, I was very excited to try it because Kim Kardashian wears it, haha. Anyway, it looks horrid on me. Makes me look like a cadaver.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2008 7:49:00 PM More reviews by ohiopirate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I went to the MAC counter looking for a pink lipstick without shimmer. The salesgirl tried this, and we both agreed that this was the perfect color. It is listed as a frost, but it does not have a lot of visible shimmer. Sometimes I wish the color was a little bit darker, but overall I love the color and am on my third tube.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/14/2008 12:20:00 AM More reviews by gemstoneruby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

very disssapointing, not creamy at all, dry and dull pink color.. I might use it just to tone down my reds and pink but not by itself.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2008 6:57:00 PM More reviews by princessgracie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this today without even realizing what color it was. I have been looking for a good nude pink that doesn't turn orange or too dark pink on me. I was looking at the slimshines and tendertones-but the pinks were too cotton candy sweet pink. The MUA showed me this paired with several liners. I have dervish, but bought fresh roses to go with it. I love the look! I don't feel that I would even need gloss to complete the look. I am an NC 20-25, with dark brown hair and eyes. I usually tan, but after seeing tiny lines creep up I stopped. I have totally revamped mt make up for the season. This was a great find!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2008 11:17:00 PM More reviews by pmnixa

Angel is a light baby pink that has a nonglossy finish and is supposed to be a frost but I see very little frost in it. It's cool toned but does not contain lilac undertones (ALA NARS Roman Holiday and MAC Lovelorn). When worn by itself, it goes on kind of streaky. It doesn't look good unless you wear a gloss over it. I liked it best with NARS chihuahua and Dior Liberty Pink, probably because these glosses are peachy pinks. I did not like it with Turkish Delight because it just made it lighter and more cool pink. Just did not flatter my skintone - makes it look like I have whitish pink frosty lips. Not for me.