December 20, 2014 | 1607 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2008 9:00:00 PM More reviews by ears2u

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

EEK! I bought this today, I was very excited to try it because Kim Kardashian wears it, haha. Anyway, it looks horrid on me. Makes me look like a cadaver.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2008 7:49:00 PM More reviews by ohiopirate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I went to the MAC counter looking for a pink lipstick without shimmer. The salesgirl tried this, and we both agreed that this was the perfect color. It is listed as a frost, but it does not have a lot of visible shimmer. Sometimes I wish the color was a little bit darker, but overall I love the color and am on my third tube.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/14/2008 12:20:00 AM More reviews by gemstoneruby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

very disssapointing, not creamy at all, dry and dull pink color.. I might use it just to tone down my reds and pink but not by itself.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2008 6:57:00 PM More reviews by princessgracie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this today without even realizing what color it was. I have been looking for a good nude pink that doesn't turn orange or too dark pink on me. I was looking at the slimshines and tendertones-but the pinks were too cotton candy sweet pink. The MUA showed me this paired with several liners. I have dervish, but bought fresh roses to go with it. I love the look! I don't feel that I would even need gloss to complete the look. I am an NC 20-25, with dark brown hair and eyes. I usually tan, but after seeing tiny lines creep up I stopped. I have totally revamped mt make up for the season. This was a great find!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2008 11:17:00 PM More reviews by pmnixa

Angel is a light baby pink that has a nonglossy finish and is supposed to be a frost but I see very little frost in it. It's cool toned but does not contain lilac undertones (ALA NARS Roman Holiday and MAC Lovelorn). When worn by itself, it goes on kind of streaky. It doesn't look good unless you wear a gloss over it. I liked it best with NARS chihuahua and Dior Liberty Pink, probably because these glosses are peachy pinks. I did not like it with Turkish Delight because it just made it lighter and more cool pink. Just did not flatter my skintone - makes it look like I have whitish pink frosty lips. Not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2008 7:51:00 PM More reviews by rjark

I have probably bought 45 high end pink lipsticks in the last decade...this color trumps them all! It is the perfect shade of pink...not too light, not too dark, has excellent staying power, is much less-drying in my experience than other MAC lipsticks and doesn't change color over time or if you apply more throughout the day (a HUGE plus with pinks). I bought Angel about 3 months ago and am now on my second tube--I rarely am a fan of MAC products but this is an absolute find. I have my mom hooked on it now too---this color is highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2008 4:51:00 AM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Like most of the recent reviewers I bought this because Kim Kardashian uses it. I'm pretty much the exact opposite of her coloring and complexion wise; PPP, blue eyes and dirty blonde hair however this flatters me too. Its a light pink...equal parts muted and bright. Its soft and fresh and pretty. For a frost it doesnt really have to much, maybe a subtle bit of golden shimmer to it in the right light. Its the kind of lipstick you could wear anywhere, an office / professional enviorment...just every day...or for a night time smokey look. I'm really glad I picked this one up. ****EDIT**** After playing with this more I realized its okay on me but something about the tone of the color makes it a lot less flarrering than a shade like this could be. It's just a little off for my pale skin. I think maybe its to blue and I need something a bit warmer....I found that Lancome Pale Lip (as seen on Sarah Jessica Parker inside the 08 issue of Allure she was on the cover of) gives the same versatile bubblegum pink but just that little extra inch more flattering than Angel was for me. So yeah, if Angels not exactly working try Lancome Pale lip.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2008 2:01:00 PM More reviews by chuarmk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pretty pink color,I like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2008 3:44:00 PM More reviews by claudiaee

I can see how this might not be a color for everyone or to match everything... but everytime I wear it, I get tons of compliments. I have light brown hair, dark eyes and tan skin... and I love wearing this with a neutral eye, esp the smokey look. Looks great with a pinkish blush like MAC Dame to match. I also make sure to wear bronzer to contour. Not sure if this color looks good if you're pale? But I highly you rec'd you go to the MAC counter to try it on. Almost gave it 5 lippies!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2008 6:36:00 PM More reviews by lucdiaz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I had been looking for a pale pink for a while. I also picked this up because I read that Kim K uses it and I always admired her lipcolor. Well I was not disappointed. The color is a pale pink with the littlest bit of golden shimmer to it. It's not really frosty at all, but the shimmer adds a bit of reflection. The pigmentation is better than with the Lustre line of lipsticks and wears well also. I love this with VGVII SE applied over it, makes for the perfect true pale pink mouth, with some oomph. For reference my skintone is NC25 and I have pigmented lips.