July 25, 2014 | 972 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2008 6:36:00 PM More reviews by lucdiaz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I had been looking for a pale pink for a while. I also picked this up because I read that Kim K uses it and I always admired her lipcolor. Well I was not disappointed. The color is a pale pink with the littlest bit of golden shimmer to it. It's not really frosty at all, but the shimmer adds a bit of reflection. The pigmentation is better than with the Lustre line of lipsticks and wears well also. I love this with VGVII SE applied over it, makes for the perfect true pale pink mouth, with some oomph. For reference my skintone is NC25 and I have pigmented lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2008 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Boots87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am probably the millionth person to copy Kim K's look, but her makeup is marvelous...I put this on and then top it with NARS Turkish Delight... it's a beautiful combination! I do see the frost, it's not a whole lot of color on my lips, but combined with the lipgloss it's the perfect pink lip look..I will definately continue to use this.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2008 4:44:00 AM More reviews by mascarawand

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The colour of this lipstick is quite nice (i find it looks ten times better with a pink lipgloss over it, like napoleon perdis chandelier shine in cupi doll) , but i hate how it drys my lips out, and if they are cracked it makes them look ten times worse. Also, it doesn't last very long. I love the mac range, especially its lipglasses, but i can't say much for its lipsticks. Definitely not worth the $35 australian i paid for it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2008 6:52:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fresh and soft pink... it's a lipstick that can carry you through all seasons.... what's not to love?!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2008 8:23:00 PM More reviews by ninalovesmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I also bought this because I learnt that it was Kim K's lipstick and I really like her light pink/nude look on lips. In the tube it looks really pink, but when you put it on it is much more subtle. I also wear the Turkish Delight NARS lipgloss over it, and it is very sexy looking.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2008 5:55:00 AM More reviews by Jadekisses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the MAC packaging! This is a gorgeous lipstick that on my NW20 self looks fairly subtle in a complimentary way but on my NC40 friend looks absolutely amazing and bright pink! This is pretty drying and i recommend doing a sugar lip scrub before hand as it dosnt go well with any flakies. But overall i love the colour and its versatility. One thing that is weird in a good way is that its a frost but isnt frosty!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2008 10:02:00 PM More reviews by aprilwinter78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this! I bought it after reading that Kim K. used it. Perfect color. Really nice with the Nars Turkish Delight lipgloss over it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2008 6:05:00 PM More reviews by hiba

I'm undecided on this lipstick. I don't like how it looks without any lipgloss. It's very flat and looks out of place on my lips. However, when I put a lip gloss over it, it looks really good. It's a little too light pink for my taste, but mixing it or adding a lip gloss really helps. It's not something that I would buy again, but it's not a total waste of money because I'm still able to use it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2008 7:16:00 AM More reviews by Tanja1801

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Urgh I hate this lipstick! It leaves a mess on my lips and dries them out!!!! I never wrote such a bad review about anything I bought, but this one screams for one!! The color is urgh, the texture is urgh, I hate it.
Don't know about other lipsticks from MAC but if they alle dry my lips out like that, I don't want to buy more!
Yesterday I bought color surge butter from CLinique and what a difference!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2008 4:19:00 AM More reviews by KarmAttack

It's a nice neutral nude baby pink color, than looks best combined with a light pink lipgloss on top. I wear MAC Slicked Pink Lipgelee or MAC Prrr lipglass on top of this. Alone it looks a bit boring, and it has a tendency to dry out my lips. A good alternative to MAC 15 Minutes lipstick which I love, but was sadly LE. I don't find this lipstick looks frosty on me at all.