MAC Frost - Angel

on 8/29/2008 6:04:00 PM

Honestly, it's okay...don't love, but don't hate it! It's a light pink, and I wear it with mac spice lip liner. I don't get what all the hype is about, it's nothing more then average. I guess it's because Kim Kardashian said she wears it!

on 8/29/2008 9:00:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is a light, neutral to cool lipstick which although officially described as "frost" looks more like a matte. The colour is nice and it sure provides this soft, "angelic" look, but it is not really special IMO. Very warm-toned ladies should definitely try before buying, as I suspect that the slight purple undertones might clash with their skin. I am currently NC25 and it looks OK, but if I tanned a little more, I bet it would look garish! It is a good base to apply your different lipglosses and slightly change its colour and provide some shine. Staying power is average and it does not feel particularly drying. Overall, it is a good lipstick but not special enough to deserve a repurchase.

on 8/25/2008 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i like this product nice colour!! Really goes well against my skin colour. Its like a bubblegum pink. I read loads of people including kim kardashian wear it under NARS turkish delight. However, I wear it under orgasim. Has a lovely vanilla smell!

on 8/20/2008 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this color lip stick. It looks great on it's own or with a gloss over it. Not too bright or flashy. I really like it under my turkish delight.

on 8/19/2008 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

i've been wanting this lipstick for a very long time and finally caved and ordered it online. tried it on today and i love it. i'm an nc25, black hair, dark brown eyes but surprisingly this works for me. it's a light pink on my lips. (but not too light or white like some light pinks) looks gorgeous w/ a smokey eye.
update:
i love the color...it really flatters my skintone..but the problem is..the more i wore it i realized how very drying it is. it leaves a paler line near the middle of my lips which i have to scrape off w/ a tissue through out the day. wish mac would make this color in a better formula.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Love this as my new sheer pink lip. On my pigmented lips, it goes on a sheer barbie pink without looking frosty (even though it's a frost) and opaque. I love it with NARS Turkish Delight over it..yes, it's the Kim Kardashian lip. Normally pinks this color look very "retired and moved to Miami" next to my darker skin tone, but this one is very flattering and natural. Like all makeup-try before you buy.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I adore this beautiful lipstick, it is simply gorgeous. I have only had it for three days and I have been wearing it constantly, even prefering it over my politely pink lipstick, which I also love. On my naturally rosy pink lips, it is the most beautiful natural pink shade, it is actually very similar to my natural lip colour, so just enhances my lips. It adds a subtle, healthy pink glimmer, but not in an overtly, out there way. I won't go in to vivid colour descriptions, as all that has been done before me quite well. I do not get any of the milkyness or frost even on my lips, as I say just a beautiful, pink natural shade, so so close to my own lipcolour, but better. So with my NC30 skintone, blue eyes and blonde hair, this is lovely.

on 7/29/2008 6:00:00 PM

This is my favourite lipstick ever ever. It is *perfect* on me (nw30, blonde, blue eyes). It's just what I wanted Snob to be, only it's warmer. It's a lovely baby pink colour, looks great with black or brown smokey eyes, and still even looks great with only mascara on eyes! It's very versatile and I carry mine everywhere with me. The formula is a frost, however I don't see any frost in mine and I like the texture. It will show up any dry skin on your lips so you will need to exfoliate them before hand. It can occasionally be a little drying but it's no where near as bad as the matte formula. I will be wearing this lipstick forever and ever.

on 7/29/2008 10:24:00 AM

I'm asian, use the lightest shade in MAC studio fix compact, and this lipstick is really... hmm. on me.
Sometimes with the right application and makeup, it will look perfect
and sometimes .. it makes my skin incredible yellow and dark.
But a very pretty color indeed, shows up more as a pale white pink on your lips, than the color it is by itself.
If you have reddish lips, or lips with dark color - i suggest using a lip concealer.. or dab concealer on your lips before applying this product, because Angel definantly looks way better when applied on a pale lips without much color.

on 7/16/2008 8:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

a lovely pink...not to dark, not to light, not to blue based
its a frost and got the staying power of one but honestly i dont see the
frost in this when applied but i dont care its a great color that can be worn everyday to the office or with smokey eyes for nighttime
it looks good under many pink lipglasses too
i will buy or b2m for it again because this has become a staple color in my make up collection
(NW20, lighblonde, blue eyes)

Popular Lipsticks