September 19, 2014 | 878 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2008 7:51:00 PM More reviews by rjark

I have probably bought 45 high end pink lipsticks in the last decade...this color trumps them all! It is the perfect shade of pink...not too light, not too dark, has excellent staying power, is much less-drying in my experience than other MAC lipsticks and doesn't change color over time or if you apply more throughout the day (a HUGE plus with pinks). I bought Angel about 3 months ago and am now on my second tube--I rarely am a fan of MAC products but this is an absolute find. I have my mom hooked on it now too---this color is highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2008 4:51:00 AM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Like most of the recent reviewers I bought this because Kim Kardashian uses it. I'm pretty much the exact opposite of her coloring and complexion wise; PPP, blue eyes and dirty blonde hair however this flatters me too. Its a light pink...equal parts muted and bright. Its soft and fresh and pretty. For a frost it doesnt really have to much, maybe a subtle bit of golden shimmer to it in the right light. Its the kind of lipstick you could wear anywhere, an office / professional enviorment...just every day...or for a night time smokey look. I'm really glad I picked this one up. ****EDIT**** After playing with this more I realized its okay on me but something about the tone of the color makes it a lot less flarrering than a shade like this could be. It's just a little off for my pale skin. I think maybe its to blue and I need something a bit warmer....I found that Lancome Pale Lip (as seen on Sarah Jessica Parker inside the 08 issue of Allure she was on the cover of) gives the same versatile bubblegum pink but just that little extra inch more flattering than Angel was for me. So yeah, if Angels not exactly working try Lancome Pale lip.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2008 2:01:00 PM More reviews by chuarmk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pretty pink color,I like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2008 3:44:00 PM More reviews by claudiaee

I can see how this might not be a color for everyone or to match everything... but everytime I wear it, I get tons of compliments. I have light brown hair, dark eyes and tan skin... and I love wearing this with a neutral eye, esp the smokey look. Looks great with a pinkish blush like MAC Dame to match. I also make sure to wear bronzer to contour. Not sure if this color looks good if you're pale? But I highly you rec'd you go to the MAC counter to try it on. Almost gave it 5 lippies!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2008 6:36:00 PM More reviews by lucdiaz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I had been looking for a pale pink for a while. I also picked this up because I read that Kim K uses it and I always admired her lipcolor. Well I was not disappointed. The color is a pale pink with the littlest bit of golden shimmer to it. It's not really frosty at all, but the shimmer adds a bit of reflection. The pigmentation is better than with the Lustre line of lipsticks and wears well also. I love this with VGVII SE applied over it, makes for the perfect true pale pink mouth, with some oomph. For reference my skintone is NC25 and I have pigmented lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2008 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Boots87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am probably the millionth person to copy Kim K's look, but her makeup is marvelous...I put this on and then top it with NARS Turkish Delight... it's a beautiful combination! I do see the frost, it's not a whole lot of color on my lips, but combined with the lipgloss it's the perfect pink lip look..I will definately continue to use this.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2008 4:44:00 AM More reviews by mascarawand

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The colour of this lipstick is quite nice (i find it looks ten times better with a pink lipgloss over it, like napoleon perdis chandelier shine in cupi doll) , but i hate how it drys my lips out, and if they are cracked it makes them look ten times worse. Also, it doesn't last very long. I love the mac range, especially its lipglasses, but i can't say much for its lipsticks. Definitely not worth the $35 australian i paid for it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2008 6:52:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fresh and soft pink... it's a lipstick that can carry you through all seasons.... what's not to love?!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2008 8:23:00 PM More reviews by ninalovesmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I also bought this because I learnt that it was Kim K's lipstick and I really like her light pink/nude look on lips. In the tube it looks really pink, but when you put it on it is much more subtle. I also wear the Turkish Delight NARS lipgloss over it, and it is very sexy looking.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2008 5:55:00 AM More reviews by Jadekisses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the MAC packaging! This is a gorgeous lipstick that on my NW20 self looks fairly subtle in a complimentary way but on my NC40 friend looks absolutely amazing and bright pink! This is pretty drying and i recommend doing a sugar lip scrub before hand as it dosnt go well with any flakies. But overall i love the colour and its versatility. One thing that is weird in a good way is that its a frost but isnt frosty!