Avene Thermal Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

on 11/27/2005 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Its water and i don,t think it does anything special that you couldnt do with filtered water in a spray bottle.
Update:well i continue to use it and i probably will repurchase though i am not sure why-must be the nice very fine spray of water that i put on my face before i apply my foundation

on 11/21/2005 4:03:00 PM

This is definitely NOT just water in a can. I had my doubts at first but after reading the reviews decided to try it on the annoying redness on the left side of my face. I spray my face twice a day after cleansing, pat it in and let it dry. After doing this for 3 days the redness has faded considerably. Also, normally my face would feel just ok after cleansing but after using the water and letting it dry it is soft, smooth and comfortable. I highly recommend this.

on 11/15/2005 10:58:00 PM

This is my HG toner. It calms down my skin right away - just unbelievable! Additionally, it is “all-in-one” multi-purpose product. You have to try it! EDIT (04/28/2006): I still love it and use it. In the summer time it is a "must" product.

on 10/14/2005 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Awesone.

Burnt my upper lip from waxing and was red raw, was told to spray this on all day repeatedly, after 3 hours no redness at all, I swear.

I use it daily now to sooth and make makeup dewy.

Amazing product, this is sooooo not just water.

on 9/26/2005 10:27:00 PM

I agree with every comment from the reviewer directly below. I also use it to set makeup, love it and I have tried all of the different brands out there - this is by far the best. I use it for
1) after cleansing like a toner
2) after makeup
3) to freshen up during the day
4) after the gym

This is my FAV skin care product :D

on 9/25/2005 11:03:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

Perhaps it's ONLY water, but hey - life begun in the water, our body is mostly composed of water... so there must be something special. No seriously, it's a great product. I tried Avene's and Uriage's, and Avene's is by far better. It's soothing, it hidrates. Although they recommend you to wipe it off, I leave it and apply some moisturizer when my skin is still damp. I use it instead od toner sometimes. Also, it's excellent for fixing make-up. When I have a lot of foundation, concealer and powder, I spray it all over (mind, not too much, it musn't drip) and make-up looks much more natural and dewy. The result is amazing! I didn't get same results with Uriage. Highly recommended! Hope this helps.

on 9/16/2005 7:42:00 AM

this water is magic! I was a little skeptical when I got the sample of it... but OMG its works better then any moisturizing cream.

on 9/10/2005 1:56:00 AM

Yep, it's water. This hasn't done anything that a splash of tap water wouldn't do. A complete waste of money.

on 8/29/2005 8:54:00 AM

I love this product. A friend of mine recomended it for me and I decided to buy it. I am very glad I did! It's a great product and really makes skin less red and flacky. Works great for me.

on 8/27/2005 1:26:00 PM

Hmm... how to start? Yeah, so this is water-in-a-can. Pretty expensive water-in-a-can too. However, in certain situations, I would rather sacrfice my right arm than go without it. I do not us this product on a daily basis, so I cannot testify to how it works as a regular part of a beauty regimen. However, as an essential part of a carry-on bag, I can speak from first hand experience. Anyone who frequently travels by plane will understand the effects that pressurized cabin air can have on ones skin. After a flight of 5 hours or more, most people come out looking like a corpse. However, when lightly sprayed on the face, neck and hands, Avene Thermal Water replenishes the lost moisture leaving the skin soft and refreshed. That is why I walk off the plane looking ready for a night on the town, whilst everyone else looks like they need 14 hours of bed rest.

Popular Face Skincare Products