Avene Thermal Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

on 7/25/2005 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I got this together with Avene Recovery Cream, it was a "package deal" and it was in my bathroom for months before I decided to give it a try. If I just spray it on my skin and that's, it doesn't work for me at all, no moisture, nothing. So, now I wash my face, dry it with a towel then lightly spray some Avene water all over my face and right away use some face cream (Avene Recovery). First of all, the face cream spreads on sooo much better and I am using very little product compared with how much I was using before and the results are also great, my skin has alot more moisture, looks supple and glowing. I have't try this with other water or toner but I bet it would be the same , next I want to try the same thing with PC's normal / oily toner because I have the huge 16 oz bottle of it brant new. If i fnd Avene Thermal Water on sale I will buy it again but I don't know if I would pay the full price for it ...

on 7/9/2005 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Had lots of acne. Skin was red and bumpy around chin area and upper lip. Sprayed on my face everyday, and after a week, plus using Diacneal anti blemish treatment, my face is all smooth and not irrtated again. Beginning to believe in this Thermal Water thing..........................

on 6/26/2005 8:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

i really like this product. at first i did not see much use or difference to my skin but after a while of using it everyday my face got a lot softer and smoother! i use it whenever i want now since the weather is getting hot!

on 6/25/2005 5:17:00 PM

Great to use on my sensitive skin after I cleanse. I find that toners make my skin feel dry and tight and this does the perfect job of "toning" my skin. I love it's multiple uses: after shaving my legs, on rashes, and to set makeup. I will certainly buy this product again!

on 6/16/2005 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Great stuff. As I have hypersensitive skin this is the perfect Toner after cleansing for me. It's so refreshing and calming and my skin was soothing within some hours after using it the very first time. Will surely repurchase.

on 6/15/2005 10:39:00 AM

I was having a really bad bout of Acne Rosacea and nothing I was putting on my skin seemed to help with the extreme redness, ithching or dryness of my skin.
I was starting to feel depressed when I picked this up at Boots for £5.25 a bottle. After using for about 2-3 days I noticed a drastic improvement in the redness especially, but the cooling formula also helped with the itching.

Im not saying this product will work like this for every rosacea sufferer but I do recommend anyone to try it, especially as its quite cheap over here. To get these results though I did use quite a large amount everyday such as spraying the area every 2 hours and not being stingy with the product

on 5/26/2005 10:37:00 PM

I tried this product after reading a medical review of a double-blind study of patients using retinoid creams. The patients who used the Avene cold cream soap-free cleansing bar and spritzed this on throughout the day were much more likely to stay on the retinoid therapy because the thermal water eased skin irritation. This particular water is high in selenium. A container lasts ages as you don't use much. I was told not to let this air dry - the best way to use is to spritz on and gently pat into skin with fingertips till dry, then moisturize. Sometimes I moisturize without waiting for it to dry. I am a minimalist as far as beauty products but find I can't live without this. Even if I don't use it every day, it's sure nice to have on hand. Especially good for out on the road, camping, etc. when you want to freshen up. They say this sets makup but haven't tried it for that. When a pharmacist recommends a line you have to take notice. I have not been disappointed with any of the Avene products. The entire 'cold cream' line is wonderful, esp. if you're on retin-a and have irritated skin. The co. makes it easy to try new products as they are generous with samples. UPDATE: I had chemical peel and pulled this out from the back of my medicine chest and began using. It is a lifesaver for my poor sore face.

on 5/24/2005 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I consider this product to be top-notch. I know some would think paying money for water in a can is silly, but this is not any old water. This water contains trace elements and is in a sterile metal container that when sprayed, emits a fine mist. It feels great on my skin and provides a soothing, non-oily hydration. I have oily skin that is not particularly sensitive except to fragrances. I could see where a person with sensitive skin would really benefit from this product. I do, and as I said my skin is not very sensitive. I use it as a toner after cleansing, spray it on my face, then I walk around and let it air-dry. You can dry it off after a minute or two, but I think I get the most benefit from leaving it on as long as possible. I can't imagine life without this product. That shows you how much I appreciate Avene thermal water.

on 4/30/2005 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have used 3 bottles. Highly recommended to people who have sensitive & dry skin. This is the only Avene I love. Will definitely buy again.

on 4/26/2005 11:34:00 AM

actually i don't know what's the hype about thermal sprays. I tried and there's nothing to be amazed about. didn't cool my skin much, except on a very very hot day where i need to be under the sun forever.

Popular Face Skincare Products