Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express

3.6

(BLACK NON-WATERPROOF) AQUA/WATER, PEG-200 GLYCERYL STEARATE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, PARAFFIN, COPERNICA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, PALMITIC ACID, ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE, DIMETHICONE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SOSIUM LAURETH SULFATE, DIMETHICONOL, DISODIUM EDTA, POLYURETHANE-35, TETRASODIUM EDTA, [+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], (F.I.L. D54745/1).

on 6/22/2013 4:36:00 PM

So, as usual, I was very hesitant to purchase a new mascara - I almost NEVER do. I had been using Full N Soft by Maybelline for years. However, I AM SO GLAD I TOOK A CHANCE on The Rocket! I love this mascara (is it too soon to say possible HG?!). I have very thin hair, and thin light eyelashes. It really takes a lot to make them look long and full, but The Rocket did! I almost felt like I was wearing falsies! After applying two coats and curling, I went to the pool on a very hot and humid day. My lashes stayed perfect the entire time at the pool. I did not have a single flake of mascara on my face either. My eyelashes haven't looked this great since high school when I abusively curled them (I'm shocked I had any lashes left!). I know this mascara has had so-so reviews but I absolutely LOVE it! If you're on the fence I would definitely try it!

I really love this mascara. It leaves my lashes lengthy without the clumps. Although it doesn't thicken them alot, but you can always pair it with a good volumizing mascara. Would definittely buy this again and recommend it to others.

on 6/21/2013 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Duration- I have been using this mascara for 2 months.

Price- Pretty reasonable at my local Target.

Packaging- Super cute colors!

Wand- Nice and big. Love it! Gets every lash!

Formula- Not too dry, not too wet.

Waterproof- It truly is! It won't come off without a make-up remover wipe. Sometimes it can be too difficult to get off, actually.

Lasting Power- Keeps the curl in my lashes all day.

Clumping- No clumps

Flaking- No flaking all day

Length and Volume- Great for me! Not too crazy. Still looks more on the natural side when just one coat.

Other- I wore it to prom and it looked awesome!

Conclusion- I like this mascara. I would buy it again.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

The Rocket is my definite HG mascara. The wand bristles perfectly seperate and coat my lashes. I build on about 2-3 coats for amazingly long dark gorgeous lashes. Great price. Pretty packaging that makes it easy to find in my makeup bag. I can't think of one bad thing to say about this mascara!! I've repurchased over and over again. I may never stop.

on 6/19/2013 3:07:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I actually really like this mascara. Many people say it's hard to get off, but for me it's just a LOT to take off. I mean a lot. This product doesn't clump and separates my lashes nicely. It also makes my lashes super long; I've had people ask me if I'm wearing falsies before. Overall if you're willing to have a mascara that's a bit annoying to take off, I would recommend this.

on 6/18/2013 3:45:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Mascara is a nice one. Actually i like it but i will not re-buy it! There are some other cheaper drugstore brands which do the same like this one.

Anyway, this mascara has a wet formula which makes it difficult to apply. Be careful if you are going to apply second coat you should be fast because it dries very fast. It really gives volume but i think this mascara is not for girls with short lashes. It s not the easiest mascara to remove but it is ok (6 / 10). It also gives a nice and soft curl. Plus lashes are easily separated with its brush. (as you can see on my lashes above). Above all it makes your lashes curly (softly curled lashes). One down side is, it is falling out during the day

All in all it is a 7 / 10 mascara for me :)

on 6/17/2013 11:04:00 PM

I honestly wanted to reallly like this product. This mascara was worst than the elf one I had. The mascara was said to have no clumps but that is all I got, clumps and no volume. The commercial is really misleading. :(

on 6/17/2013 6:44:00 PM

AWFUL product! Hated it, on the commercial it says "deposits massive load" (seriously, it does lol) and yes, it deposits massive loads of crap on your lashes. Clumping city, my eyelashes looked glued together with just 2 coats, and it was a nightmare to get out of my lashes. Never again! Don't buy! :(

on 6/17/2013 8:32:00 AM

I really wanted to like this product. I love the packaging and the colors are very cute. Maybelline mascaras have never worked for my lashes, ever. I usually prefer these rubbery plastic bristles so I was tempted to buy this since it is a little cheaper than Covergirl's Lash Blast (which I LOVE). Man, this stuff is so clumpy. The product itself is very liquidy and just makes my lashes stick together. I have to swipe off a lot of the product on the bristles with a tissue just to get a decent application! And even then, the results are nothing close to good. With a hell of a lot of effort, I can make them look decent, but I'd rather stick to Covergirl's Lash Blast or try another mascara. I am not going back to this. It's a shame :(

on 6/12/2013 11:52:00 PM

I used to buy 2 different mascaras to achieve the look this one mascara does! This product has lasted so long and it makes my lashes look super long. It's not very heavy so if you want a more intense mascara for going out, I would suggest a different one. For a day to day more natural look, this is the best!

I curl my lashes, put one coat on, curl a second time, and put a second coat on!

Popular Mascaras