April 20, 2014 | 928 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum Express

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by Butterflywishx

LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara! I bought it 5 days ago and am in love with it. I have tried so many mascaras before and this is by far the best! there are two ways to apply it. For a natural clump-free look you need to apply lightly. For the more thick dark lashes move the wand from side-to-side while applying.
I'm quite funny about the smell of mascara. Sometimes mascara can have a horrible stench and its just... disgusting. this mascara doesn't have a 'scent' as such. it smells, yes, but its not strong or horrible so I don't mind it.
I will without a doubt be buying this again. Such a good mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 7:07:00 AM More reviews by Laurenglassx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS!
I watch beauty videos on youtube, and i'd seen so many gurus recommending this, soI had to try it. I was currently using the Lash Accelerator by Rimmel, which I also love, but as soon as I tried this, I was hooked. It was the last one left in all three of the Superdrugs in my town, showing how popular it was. I grabbed it, and couldn't believe it was down to only 5.99! It goes on so easily to my lashes. It seperates and adds volume, which is a massive plus. I am not a fan of large applicators, but I love this one. It also has such good staying powder. I went to bed one night without taking it off and it was still perfect in the morning, I looked like i'd just applied it! I highly recommend this!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2013 1:16:00 AM More reviews by melissaem

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hated the brush, if you get it too close to the roots of your eyelashes it hurts A LOT! :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by arlin7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great product. First few days, it is very watery so be careful when applying because it can clump your lashes. But do not get disappointed. After about a week, it gets a little more dry and then, it does WONDERS.
It curls lashes, adds volume and length. One of my absolute favorite mascaras. If you have fairly long or medium lashes - then you should try it.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by clandestineyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

WORST MASCARA EVER!! This made my eyelashes go into 4 clumpy, spiky, messes! And the formula was incredibly wet. I wish I could have given it 0 lippies.. Waste of money

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by scrowley2328

I heard a lot about this and wanted to give it a try. It's not worth the hype. It does produce mega volume, but with that volume comes clumps! Clumps is the main problem with this mascara so after I am done with the tube I will not repurchase and try something new.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2013 9:13:00 AM More reviews by bootmunchie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This brush would be cool if they decided to included bristles on the TOP as well. Seriously what is with that? How is shaven bristles off the top helpful - it makes me require another mascara brush to get little lashes. I am using it the rest of the week because I paid for it. NOT going to buy this again. So many other mascaras can top this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by dardarthvader

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When something is intensely labeled as, "Rocket Volume" you better hope I'm getting just that. Unfortunately, for my taste, it did not. It's not a bad mascara, it just didn't volumize as much as I'd hoped. However, it does add length and doesn't clump at all. There is also a lot of product in here especially with the convenient price and dries within a good amount of time.

Because it dries quickly enough so you don't have to wait a lifetime before blinking but dries slow enough to layer on, I use this to layer on with other mascaras I have. I must say that the brush really declumps so I use it as the first coat and the last coat of my mascara routine. If you like loads of volume such as I, I'd reccomend using this with two of your favorite mascaras along with a mascara primer. Helps a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by AlliBear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

THIS IS AMAZING<3 I cannot even express to you how much I love it. ONE COAT is enough!! I used to use the falsies, pretty decent..but this...! IS WOOONNNDDDEERRFUULLL<3 No smears whatsoever, no clumps at all, and you dont even need a mascara primer!! Its my love<3 (I know, I'm a sad child) Definately my go-to mascara(: GO BUY!!!!<3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2013 10:47:00 AM More reviews by deadonarrivals

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Decent overall and I'm very critical of mascaras. Generally, I don't care for Maybelline mascaras. But, The Rocket pulled me in by the 80s flashback cobalt blue and hot pink tube. My lashes: Short, thin, curled but lots of them. My mascara needs: Must be able to pack on multiple layers to create drama. I like big thick volume - false lash effect. Must not clump. Must not flake. Must separate. Must not weigh curl down. The Rocket does a pretty good job meeting all of my mascara needs. I was able to layer about 5 coats before it started to get clumpy. Also, it did not flake or smudge during a night out and walking from bar to bar on a very cold snowy night. My eyes did water while I was out in the cold and my mascara didn't smudge at all. This will not give you any length though. So, my HG mascara is still Prestige My Biggest Lashes because it does everything The Rocket does plus give decent length. But, I stll do enjoy using The Rocket.