January 28, 2015 | 1436 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum' Express

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2013 1:33:00 AM More reviews by Martxo18

I've heard so many good things about it on YouTube so i decided to give it a try . I love the packaging but it it does clump on me a little . I've seen so many people loving it so i do recommend trying it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm actually surprised at the mediocre rating for this mascara. Of all the VE mascaras by Maybelline, this is definitely my favorite. It gives me a false lash look without clumps and without much effort. I actually prefer it to Jordana now because this can be applied quickly and look good whereas the other requires a little time and effort. I do not find it difficult to remove at all. I use a homemade oil-based remover with no issues. I absolutely plan to repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by JessicaDay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This mascara clumps worse than any mascara I have ever used in my life and its so hard to get off! My eyelashes were litterally just sticking together and with a weird curve looking awful. I have the shortest eyelashes, so short you can barely see that I have any at all unless I put on mascara so for me, almost any mascara is an improvement but this one, Id rather just look like I dont have eyelashes than to ever use this product again. Im SHOCKED by the good reviews. I know people prefer different things but I dont understand how this mascara worked for anyone. It is awful!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2013 3:26:00 AM More reviews by Elisadore

In all honesty, I actually like this mascara!
I first (high school years) I started to use cover girl mascara but I wasn't very content with it I would get clumsy lashes and it would be hard to take off. I then moved to falsies and I was convinced! I love flashes but I had to give The rocket a chance I simply ADORE it! I like how separate my lashes look, they don't clump or look short. I have no need to use an eyelash curler anymore. Overall, I think I might stick to this one for a while.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by PreciousPearl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is average. Doesn't give your lashes a lot of volume or length and it gets clumpy easily. In my opinion the falsies mascara is much better, plus I don't really like the packaging, I prefer a classic mascara packaging, but it's just me... (:

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2013 10:05:00 AM More reviews by nlvpcohjmis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was seduced by Maybelline's awesome packaging, but this was hugely disappointing. The want clumps my lashes and doesn't do much for the volume. Definitely a mistake as far as impulse-buys go.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by CallMeBritt

I use a lot of mascaras. The first type that I put on for the body of my lashed is the Maybelline Rocket Volume Express. I LOVE this mascara. I'm not to fond of the brush, though. It's kind of hard and pointy. I like the big fluffy brushes. :) Even thought it's hard, it's amazing for the volume. When I go without this, I feel... empty? Haha, there really isn't a word for the way it feels without it. :P It also lasts for a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2013 11:12:00 AM More reviews by ellieinwonderland

Probably my HG mascara! I'm a bit of a mascara junkie so when this came out I had to try it, the maybelline volum' express line of mascaras are my absolute favourite and this is no exception. The brush is very chunky with small plastic bristles which get to every lash and make my lashes look voluminous and full, it doesn't hold a curl all too well but I don't have the waterproof version. If you try and apply a second coat it WILL clump, also it's a very nice black, the packaging is cute and colourful and its a good price, it doesn't smudge on my eyes however it is quite difficult to remove at the end of the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by Emmalynch1798

I love this mascara! At first I was kind of iffy about it but after about 4 days of using it I really started to love it.. it gives nice volume and length and can be built up . Doesn't clump either.. Overall I love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2013 8:21:00 AM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been loving this mascara lately. I find that applying 2-3 coats gives me nice volume and length. The formula is kind of wet initially, but I've had it a couple of months and it is perfect now. I like the pink/blue packaging too. Would repurchase for sure.