July 29, 2014 | 1840 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by alijewell209

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so excited to try this product as it was cheaper than most BB creams. I have skin that can take any formula as nothing irritates it or causes and allergic reaction. The first time I used the product, I got small, itchy bumps ALL over my face! It also made my skin very oily! Al in all, I won't be using it again!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2013 7:51:00 AM More reviews by miramania

Just no. It has a very unnatural tone to it and makes my face look wet all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 3:18:00 AM More reviews by devitini

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

My biggest gripe about this product is the available shades. The lightest shade has weird reddish tones that just look unnatural. With that said, the formula is pretty good. It applies smooth and doesn't highlight my dry patches. I wouldn't say that it's an excellent moisturizer, but it certainly works well as a primer. I prefer to wear it alone or with a light powder, as wearing it under foundation feels too heavy for my liking. The product is a little thin, so I would advise using caution when squeezing out product - VERY easy to squeeze out too much and make a mess. Overall my favorite drugstore BB cream. More shades, please!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by 2muchmkup0013

I love this product! Here is some background on my skin. I suffer from severe eczema, rosacea, uneven pigmentation, extreme dryness and I am very allergic to perfumes. Anything and everything causes me to break out in a rash. How ever, I have never suffered from any type of acne. That being said my face is usually just dry where I can get away with just using my moisturizer. But on days when my rosacea is noticeable I like to have a little coverage. I use Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Sand when I wear face makeup but since it is expensive I wanted to try a cheap tinted moisturizer. I bought this for $8.00 at Target in the shade light/medium. I used my normal cleanser and moisturizing cream, let it dry, then I put about a quarter size on my fingers and rubbed it into my face. It is pretty sheer and has no smell and it evened out my skin without causing any irritation! I've tried it without my moisturizer but it wasn't moisturizing enough for my skin so I would definitely suggest you use your normal moisturizer before using this product. The only downfall about this product is that you have to be careful when squeezing it out of its tube because it could come gushing out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by caitlynperkins

I LOVE this product! It works so well! It gives you just enough coverage and moisturises really good! It's a great product for summer days and casual makeup because it feels light. I highly recommend it! Probably my favourite face product that I use! It is well worth the buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Spikedbra

Sheer but good for those days when you want to look "natural" I still need to wear concealer for my dark circles and acne scars

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2013 10:48:00 AM More reviews by Dreamer731

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This BB has okay coverage. But after a few hours of wear it made my face look oily. After a couple weeks of use I noticed it was causing me to break out. I also didn't like the thin watery consistency of this product. I won't purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 7:57:00 AM More reviews by makeupluber

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This BB cream is very light on your skin and gives great coverage. It has SPF, which is a huge plus.im the second lightest shade, but this product is my favorite. I hardly wear foundation anymore, I just wear foundation for special events. I really recommend it :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2013 10:35:00 PM More reviews by maria526

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I found this BB to be just OK. I tried it because I'm new to BB creams and wanted to compare to the first one I ever used, which was Garnier. This has a nice, creamy consistency and is easy to blend, and I like that it has SPF 30. However, it doesn't last on my face as well as the Garnier, and it seems to dry out my skin. I'll hang onto it and see how it does in the hot humid days of summer, when my skin isn't as dry, but for now I'm going back to Garnier. 11/12/13: It didn't pass the "hot & humid" test, so I won't be using this any more.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2013 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Cindayy21

This is my first BB cream ever. I was stuck between the Revlon photo ready bb cream, I decided to go with this one because it seemed like it had pretty good reviews. I went for the medium/deep because I heard it runs a little lighter and it matches my skin perfectly. When I squeezed it out of the tube I thought it would be too dark but it was perfect! It's the perfect coverage for me. I don't like wearing heavy makeup to go to class, so this is just the right amount. I don't know, for me it fits perfect, I haven't broken out. It is also very forgiving with dryness and any imperfections. It won't make them stand out at all. Overall I would repurchase it!!!