July 25, 2014 | 1898 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 3:18:00 AM More reviews by devitini

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

My biggest gripe about this product is the available shades. The lightest shade has weird reddish tones that just look unnatural. With that said, the formula is pretty good. It applies smooth and doesn't highlight my dry patches. I wouldn't say that it's an excellent moisturizer, but it certainly works well as a primer. I prefer to wear it alone or with a light powder, as wearing it under foundation feels too heavy for my liking. The product is a little thin, so I would advise using caution when squeezing out product - VERY easy to squeeze out too much and make a mess. Overall my favorite drugstore BB cream. More shades, please!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by 2muchmkup0013

I love this product! Here is some background on my skin. I suffer from severe eczema, rosacea, uneven pigmentation, extreme dryness and I am very allergic to perfumes. Anything and everything causes me to break out in a rash. How ever, I have never suffered from any type of acne. That being said my face is usually just dry where I can get away with just using my moisturizer. But on days when my rosacea is noticeable I like to have a little coverage. I use Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Sand when I wear face makeup but since it is expensive I wanted to try a cheap tinted moisturizer. I bought this for $8.00 at Target in the shade light/medium. I used my normal cleanser and moisturizing cream, let it dry, then I put about a quarter size on my fingers and rubbed it into my face. It is pretty sheer and has no smell and it evened out my skin without causing any irritation! I've tried it without my moisturizer but it wasn't moisturizing enough for my skin so I would definitely suggest you use your normal moisturizer before using this product. The only downfall about this product is that you have to be careful when squeezing it out of its tube because it could come gushing out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by caitlynperkins

I LOVE this product! It works so well! It gives you just enough coverage and moisturises really good! It's a great product for summer days and casual makeup because it feels light. I highly recommend it! Probably my favourite face product that I use! It is well worth the buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Spikedbra

Sheer but good for those days when you want to look "natural" I still need to wear concealer for my dark circles and acne scars

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2013 10:48:00 AM More reviews by Dreamer731

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This BB has okay coverage. But after a few hours of wear it made my face look oily. After a couple weeks of use I noticed it was causing me to break out. I also didn't like the thin watery consistency of this product. I won't purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 7:57:00 AM More reviews by makeupluber

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This BB cream is very light on your skin and gives great coverage. It has SPF, which is a huge plus.im the second lightest shade, but this product is my favorite. I hardly wear foundation anymore, I just wear foundation for special events. I really recommend it :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2013 10:35:00 PM More reviews by maria526

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I found this BB to be just OK. I tried it because I'm new to BB creams and wanted to compare to the first one I ever used, which was Garnier. This has a nice, creamy consistency and is easy to blend, and I like that it has SPF 30. However, it doesn't last on my face as well as the Garnier, and it seems to dry out my skin. I'll hang onto it and see how it does in the hot humid days of summer, when my skin isn't as dry, but for now I'm going back to Garnier. 11/12/13: It didn't pass the "hot & humid" test, so I won't be using this any more.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2013 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Cindayy21

This is my first BB cream ever. I was stuck between the Revlon photo ready bb cream, I decided to go with this one because it seemed like it had pretty good reviews. I went for the medium/deep because I heard it runs a little lighter and it matches my skin perfectly. When I squeezed it out of the tube I thought it would be too dark but it was perfect! It's the perfect coverage for me. I don't like wearing heavy makeup to go to class, so this is just the right amount. I don't know, for me it fits perfect, I haven't broken out. It is also very forgiving with dryness and any imperfections. It won't make them stand out at all. Overall I would repurchase it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 11:28:00 AM More reviews by hypermuse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I first bought this product in Taiwan, simply because the foundation I had travelled with ran out and this was the only product that offered coverage without the whitening effect that is popular in SE Asia. At first I didn't like the product as it didn't provide the level of coverage I was used to, however I was there for another 7 weeks so persisted. After 2-3 weeks I completely changed my mind. Nothing else in my routine changed but I noticed a change to my skin. It wasnt suddenly perfect but my spots reduced and my dry skin was softer. The lightweight formula now gave plenty of coverage along with a healthy glow. The only thing it doesn't cover is my dark circles.

While I'm not keen on the packaging as it is easy to squeeze out more than you need, I will continue to buy Maybelline's BB Cream. It was worth persisting through the first few weeks to see the long term improvements.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2013 7:51:00 PM More reviews by crazybeautiful8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted a good bb cream that was light with still some coverage so I bought this product. It was pricy considering the fact that it's only 1 oz. I got it anyway and went home to try it out. The packaging is not the best. If you accidentally squeeze the tube it comes gushing out like crazy. And when you put the top back on after use, and then open it the next time to use it, there will be wasted product all inside the tube. It gets very messy. The product itself is okay. For the price, it could be better. I will not be buying this again simply because I can find better for less. If you have oily skin, this is NOT for you whatsoever.