Urban Decay NAKED2

4.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

This the THE perfect palette for neutral, everyday looks. It has all different shades of brown. My nky complaint is the price. At sephora it's fifty dollars and I had to save up for a long time to buy it. I'm soo glad I did. It has good staying power for the day.

This is my favourite palette! I absolutely love the colours and the brush is such good quality, this is a must have for anyone who loves the gold/browns eyes.

I picked this up at Ulta...and I <3 it! Great pigmentation, long wearing and the colors are beautiful. I'm 40 years old and I don't want to rock a smokey eye every day, this gives me a great range of looks from neutral and matte...to sparkly and smokey. I don't know what else you would want or need, for me this palette checks all the boxes.
The little lipgloss that came with it wasn't my favorite, it was a bit sticky and was more glittery than I liked. I gave it to my 13 year old and she seemed to like it.
The brush, is fine...I don't love it or hate it. I'll keep it for blending when I can't find my favorite one.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought the original Naked palette a few months ago and I do like it, but Naked 2 is a way better buy. I love all of the colors and the fact that there is less sparkle than the 1st Naked palette. I have always been a fan of UD but the fallout from the sparkle eyeshadows can be a little much. Thank you UD for including more matte and shimmer colors that better suit everyday use. Love this palette and I will definitely repurchase. Also packaging quality of the Naked 2 is so so much better, hate that cheap velvet covered cardboard lint collector!

Ok after reading so many stellar comments and I just had elbow surgery so I said what would be a good present for me. Well that was easy this phenomenal palette that's what. Ok I love it and I knew I would the colors are simply beautiful! Since so much has been said for those who do not have it I will point out the benefits of having this palette.

~Neutral eye looks that go with everything I used to only wear colors because I have light eyes this is the first neutral palette that I think anyone who wants to delve into more for e at least age appropriate eye looks. I'm 32 I may not look it but know I can't wear sparkles everyday. So to me it's my first grown up palette.
~The colors are amazing I like them better than Naked because for my skin tone they really look nice. I told my boyfriend though I want the Naked for my birthday it's like choosing between kids I love them both so I think both are worth a try for sure.
~For the price you get so much shadow and they are high pigmented which I find means a little goes a long way.
~This palette will last for ages and is perfect for travel no more bulky makeup bag of all the eyeshadows I bring because I might need a color. So it makes travel and going about great.
~The looks you can create are endless I keep looking and saying oh I can do this and this so I love the creativity it gives me.
~I'm really in love with my Naked2 and understand why so many love it so give it a try no matter what you can find a awesome look that is all your own.Plus I love all the tutorials on YouTube truly an amazing product<3

I would totally buy this again and def for my friends this is a gift that keeps on giving.:)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Love love love this palette. I generally do not like buying eyeshadow palettes Because I wind up using like 2 colors and hate the ret. but with this one I love all of the colors except for chopper( way to glittery for my liking).

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this palette. I use it everyday. The colors are so pretty. The is my second high end product, so I kind of freaked about the price, but it is worth it. GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Better packaging, more durable than the Naked 1, but I don't reach for it nearly as often. I maybe use this palette once every few weeks, where I use the Naked1 palette close to daily. The colors are a bit darker/deeper than the Naked 1, but still a great palette. Just a bit dark for me. The colors, just like Naked 1, really pop when wet with primer or a little MAC Fix+. Gorgeous! I am not sure I would buy this palette again b/c mainly it will last me FOREVERRRRR.. as I hardly ever reach for it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

its cooler tone allows for everyday looks! great colour payoff and I use it more then my naked palette p.s. better packaging !

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Use it everyday, the double-sided brush is great quality!

PROS:
Colours are fab! Every colour you need!
SUPER Pigmented
12 Colours

CONS: Absolutely none!

Video Reviews & Tutorials