August 30, 2014 | 1764 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2012 1:43:00 AM More reviews by zomgblah

This is such a surprise find! Who knew that a $3 drugstore mascara could be so good?? I love the brush: it's dense but not obnoxiously huge like Lash Blast. I can get super dark lashes in just one coat, but I prefer to apply a second to build more volume. This is definitely a veryvery voluminous mascara and can easily be too good at what it does, so watch out when applying two or more coats. The only con I can see with this is that I started to notice an intense burning in my eyes when it starts to flake, which only happened when I've had my tube for a couple of months. Hopefully this problem can be fixed by buying new tubes, which is easy since it is so inexpensive! Would definitely recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 1:31:00 AM More reviews by amonroy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Omg my fav mascara ever!! Its been a really long time since i used a mascara that does what this one does. Gives me so much volume and length and i barely have eyelashes but makes them look super full and healthy. I love everything from the price its so inexpensive compared to other brands $3 and the formula it holds my curl all day and i dont have to re curl my lashes ive never had a mascar do that for me. Got a back up when im done. Seriously the best mascara i have tried

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2012 2:57:00 AM More reviews by Amalzahir

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Overall I have to say I adore the brush on this.. At first I liked the formula, but then it started to burn.. I can't say I've ever had an issue with any mascara and burning like this.. That being said no I definitely won't buy it again.. Though I wish I could find another mascara with that brush.. If it doesn't burn your eyes, I can see how it'd be nice..

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Superia84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love, love, love this mascara!! I thought about giving it a lower rating, actually, because it's almost too good at what it does. I opted against it though, because I could just as easily be careful to not overdo it. My eyelashes are already crazy long and thick but don't we always want at least a bit more? What we have is never enough...that's an entirely different story. I will buy this mascara again and again. I especially love wearing it with little other makeup and just a wash of barely darker than flesh toned shadow and an inner corner highlight. This mascara does the rest of the work and makes my eyes the focus of the look. It also looks really good with a super dramatic eye as the lashes are lenghtened, defined, and volumized and don't get lost in all the darkness. My HG mascara (and I don't use that term lightly as it irritates the hell out of me, I don't know why. LOL)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Vibrant77

Update: The trick to avoid spider legs or clumping is to wipe the excess off the side of the bottle and leave just a little on the brush. Doing this still allows for layering. I guess its all about technique. Now that I've mastered application, the product itself is the bomb. Its the best. Curled fullbodied long lashes that does not smear or smudge.

Tried this today and I am impressed. I didnt doubt it would be a good mascara since so many reviewers are in love with it. My usual mascara is Covergirl Lashblast. In contrast, Jordana's wand tip is much smaller and the bristles shorter, which is good. The formula is okay. My lashes did achieve lots of length. As for volume, it did give some but not as full as expected. Beware when adding multiple coats or else you'll get spider lash. I had to apply from base of eyelash to undo the clumping together.
I got mine at walgreens for $3.99(NJ/NYC metro area) and I would certainly purchase again. As with anything new, it takes getting use to so Im certain ill master this new wand, it may give me extreme volume and falsies look, then I could rate it a 5 at a later time.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by melissaroxx

I love this mascara. My lashes are okay in length but are very thin. This mascara makes them dark and full while also adding some nice length. I also find that with this mascara i can get away with not curling my lashes and they still look fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by magicBUS

I never thought it would happen... finding a mascara...at the drugstore no less...THAT I REACH FOR OVER YSL FAUX CILS! I find it interesting owning many different mascaras, because they ones you reach for over and over, subconsciously sometimes, are telling. In a do or die situation, I would rely on my cheapie Jordana mascara to hold all day, not not flake, smudge or smear on me. In addition, this is one of the few mascaras that I can get away with one coat! Fantastic! Being the product junkie that I am, I continue to test different things out. Currently, I'm testing all natural mascaras because I'm worried about the general health of my lashes... in so much as I am afraid the synthetics might be inhibiting my lash grow by making them dry out/fall out. If you held a gun to my head and made me choose... I would pick Jordana, without hesitation as my HG ,though!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2012 9:29:00 AM More reviews by dove267

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Talk about HG mascara!!! I love this mascara so much! I have long, already slightly thick lashes, so most volumizing mascaras are too thick and clumpy on my lashes. I usually use Maybelline's one by one and one by one is great for a natural, clean look. This mascara is very much like that except it gives a lot more volume without clumping up and it still gives me definition!! It also lasts a decent amount of time on my very very oily skin without flaking/smearing! I FOUND MY HG! XD

UPDATE: I have found a better mascara, and this formula clumped up like crazy after the first month of use! :( It dried out a bit too!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2012 8:11:00 AM More reviews by Chalupa1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Crazy good mascara! The reviews on MUA prompted me to give it a try. This mascara is as good as the best mascaras I've ever used and, at only $2.99, it's probably the least expensive mascara that I've ever used. Talk about a perfect combination not often found in the world of cosmetics! My favorite mascara for the past 5 or so years has been Clinique Lash Doubling, which is 5 times the price. I am really happy with Jordana. It gives you really full, long lashes, stays on, doesn't flake, smear, and all of that. I find that it applies better when you scrape off the excess on the brush before applying. I'm tempted to buy a dozen of them in case they decide to stop making it! Jordan mascara is available at Walgreens in my area. Walmart may also sell it, I'm not sure.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2012 9:40:00 AM More reviews by superlemon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good, cheap mascara alert! This isn't the best mascara ever, but it's the best one I've tried that's under $5. It claims to be a volumizing mascara, but I actually get a lot more length than volume - it makes my lashes crazy long. It also doesn't flake at all. The downside is that it tends to make my lashes clump together a bit and look spidery if I'm not careful. It's a wetter formula so I'm hoping that will diminish as it dries out a bit. Even so, I really do like it - especially for $3. Definitely worth a shot.