April 16, 2014 | 2066 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2012 9:58:00 AM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Love and hate, all wrapped up in one product.

Love: The brush is wonderful. A nice, full brush. It separates my lashes beautifully. No clumps at all. And it makes my lashes look amazing. Very full and feathered. Just beautiful.

But the Hate: Started to smudge within an hour. Went to check a mirror, I had black circles under my eyes, the dreaded raccoon look.(I did not apply this on my lower lashes, only the top) Had to keep wiping under my eyes with q-tips all day until I could finally take it off.

The raccoon problem is a common one for me. If you are a person who never or rarely experiences that problem, then I really recommend you try this. It is very cheap (I paid under $3) and really does make your lashes look amazing. But as for me, well, it's in the trash.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 3:01:00 PM More reviews by italiagirl007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Holy crap, I don't know what the chick reviewing below me is talking about. This stuff is a MIRACLE. I used to wear falsies on an everyday basis because my lashes are so short and wimpy. Then I found this mascara...whoa. Very black, thickens and lengthens extremely well, dirt cheap. Bought 3 tubes on cherry culture for 1.50 each. You can't beat this. HG for sure!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2012 10:12:00 AM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have purchased this mascara about six times now, which for me is pretty amazing. The first two times I bought/used this, I was completely unimpressed and I tossed it in the trash immediately after trying it. After continuing to read so many positive reviews, I decided to try it one more time and I am SO glad that I did. This mascara is a nice one-coater, which is important to me - I can get away with two if I'm careful. This gives me very black, long, decently volumized lashes. I have a pretty decent amount of lashes but they are short and some stick straight down so I need a mascara that can hold a curl and this one delivers. The curl lasts all day and the formula does not smudge or flake. I have to say that I'm very impressed considering the price of this. I ran out and got my friend, sister and Mom a tube too so I could spread the love.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2012 10:00:00 AM More reviews by dmoyer

WOW!! I have used it all, Chanel, Dior, Lancome, Benefit, Bare Minerals, EVERYTHING that sephora has to offer.....This beats them all hands down. I love EL double wear because I work long hours and dont like raccoon eyes however it dries way to quick in the tube for the price. This stuff is 2.99 at Walgreens, I mean you could buy 10 tubes for the price of one of the designer brands! It is a little difficult to remove but adds volume and very nice brush. Thanks MUA'ers!! I also love the fabuliner!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 8:17:00 PM More reviews by perfectface

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Thanks to MUA reviews, I found another great product! This mascara is almost too good to be true. I was a little skeptical but thought I'd give it a try. This is by far the BEST mascara I have ever used! I had a bad reaction to Latisse and after that my lashes have been very thin and lighter colored than before. This mascara gives me beautiful, thick, long dark lashes. The price is so affordable too. It washes off easily. I wear contacts and don't have any problems from this mascara. You will LOVE this mascara, I sure do.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 12:31:00 PM More reviews by coffeedogsmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

At first I found this mascara to be too wet and clumpy. Applying it straight out of the tube would cause me to get the mascara actually in my eye. (or rather, on top of my contact lens) It was like it was all over the place. Now I have learned to really make sure I wipe the brush off on all sides on the mouth of the tube and then apply as normal. This is a great mascara, just took me awhile to figure it out. I was used to dry, unexciting formulas that have no intensity. This one is a different animal. I really like that it's odorless also. I can't stand perfumed eye products, because my eyes already smell ok.....

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2012 12:07:00 PM More reviews by smatte77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is only $2.99 and performs as well as higher end mascaras out there. I wouldn't say I found the HG mascara, as I've always bounced around. In my opinion, the best ever mascara (and I've tried them all!) was Kat Von D's High Frequency, which they ignorantly discontinued in black. This stuff sort of reminds me of hers. This is a great mascara for the price, it's thick, gave me extra volume and length, held my curl, and is jet black. I love the texture, it's not too wet and not too dry. You can layer it with no problems. You can comb through clumps without removing your work. Can't beat the price. I keep this mascara in my mascara arsenal and use it regularly.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2012 12:04:00 PM More reviews by jazzbird55

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Based on MA reviews and the price, I was thrilled to find a tube of this highly-touted mascara, in a nearby Walgreens. Over the years I have tried them all - high end and economy mascaras - eventually and for years, using Maybelline Colossal due to its cost and results.

The Jordana has been a great disappointment to me - I will not recommend it or use it again. It got clumpy into the second week of use which makes the $1.99 price tag expensive if it needs to be replaced or discarded so quickly.

Moreover, Jordana's customer service expected me to pack it up and mail back to them - gas, time, packaging - making it even more expensive. I understand their need to determine if I purchased a 'bad' tube but the very least they could have offered was to send me a return/postage paid envelope or, just a coupon for another tube so I could give it another try.

I will return to Maybelline, encourage my 17 year-old to continue using her Great Lash and neither of us will bother with Jordan products again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by trisheee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm SO impressed with this mascara! I've been searching forever for a decent mascara that doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes and I've found it in this one! I never dreamed it would perform so incredibly well. I've been losing lashes for some strange reason and have had to stop curling them as I think it's making it worse. This mascara looks as if I curled my lashes. It doesn't smudge, flake, irritate, smell funny, or clump. I can layer it and no spidery lashes. And best of all, it's a breeze to remove. I've spent a small fortune on mascara at every price point and nothing performs like this..not even close. I feel like I hit the jackpot with this stuff. And at $2.99...unbelievable!
Had to edit 7/1/12: I still love and use this mascara but and curls them beautifully at first, but my lashes fall down quickly if I use more than one coat. I switched to Maybelline's One by One waterproof and am not looking back! THE. PERFECT. MASCARA...for me, anyway. Still use this Jordana when I need super jet black lashes but nothing beats how One by one can lengthen, separate, add volume, hold a curl, and look fabulous!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by lisamims1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have to jump into the love fest. No smudging, no flaking, no itching, dries fast, looks great, three frrckn American dollars, and, ta da, "Made in Italy."

You can get this at Walgreens, although you may have to ask, because the display for Jordana cosmetics is tiny and might be hard to find. (Mine was right next to the cosmetics counter, in a little box.)

Awesome.