Maybelline One by One Volum' Express [DISCONTINUED]

3.6

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Acacia Senegal Gum, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth-20, Phenethyl Alcohol, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil. Simethicone, Disodium Edta, Polyquaternium-10, Saccharum, Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/ Lemon Peel Extract, Pyrus Malus Extract, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract [+/- May Contains: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Oxides, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/ Ferric Ferrocyanide] F.I.L. D43811/1

on 7/16/2011 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

It was time for a new mascara and I saw that this one had a rubber brush, which always seem to work really well, so I got this one. It's ok and makes my lashes look fairly long but it has the tendency to flake a bit so I won't repurchase.

on 7/16/2011 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Was soo excited to try this one... Such a huge disappointment!! I hate this stuff! Did nothing for my lashes, nothing!! Made them a clumpy, ugly mess. Nothing about this stuff I liked. The brush is too small to really add any volume or length.

on 7/16/2011 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was really wanting to try this mascara, specially being a big fan of the collossal one, I wanted to see if this one worked for me, but it didn't.
The formula does not look as dark as the colossal one. I put the two wands together, and this one ends up looking grey instead of black.
The brush gets all my lashes, one by one, but, my eyes with one coat of mascara, and without mascara, look exactly the same, and with two coats, my lashes clump, and they don't even look fuller, or longer.
The wand itself is one of the things that bothers me because it's very flexible, and the plastic fivers (I don't know how to name them, sorry), are not as good as the ones on the covergirl lashblast (orange tube).
This mascara is about 10 euros, and there are "buy one, get one free" or things like that here, so I find it very pricy considering the quality that you get.
Won't repurchase.

on 7/16/2011 1:27:00 PM

LOVELOVELOVED THIS PRODUCT. Haha, I lovee this. It made my lashes long and dramatic and didn't clump[;

on 7/16/2011 6:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

This smudged and clumped on me despite my wiping the wand each time before use. I also found the brush too flexible as it 'gave' too much each time I pressed it against my lashes so that I didn't have the control I needed.

on 7/15/2011 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i dont like this at all. basically is like the weak handshake of mascara - leaves no impression - the brush LOOKS like it would be nifty, but isnt and the product looked, to me, to be inky and wet - but is more just watery and blah instead. i like inky black, non waxy, non fiber mascara - yet this disappoints. (i like loreals telescopic carbon black, no matter what others i try)

on 7/15/2011 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I had been seeing this at the local dollar store but just didn't get it because the last few maybelline mascaras that I had got I didn't really like too much. Then I saw some of these reviews and thought why not? I got this about a week ago and really, really like it. It does a good job of separating my lashes, gives pretty good length and with two coats, the volume is pretty good. I wouldn't say it's great for dramatic lashes, but for an everyday look, it's wonderful! I would definitely buy again. The brush is what makes this mascara!

on 7/15/2011 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Literally did nothing for my lashes. Even faded off (and burned by eyes) after only a few hours. Yuck.

I love this mascara! I have the waterproof version and it is great!
It is the most natural looking mascara I have ever tried. It still gives me great length and volume, but somehow manages to make it look as if my lashes are naturally that way! It gives virtually no clumps whatsoever, which I absolutely adore! It stays all day and is definitely waterproof. I can also achieve a day to night look with this mascara, as one coat looks good for day and if you apply a second it is more dramatic and great for the night. Overall, I love this mascara and would definitely recommend it if you are looking for a clump-free, stay all day, volumizing and lengthening mascara!

on 7/15/2011 1:52:00 AM

I'm really fond of this mascara actually, mainly because of how it separates my lashes and doesn't clump. Although I have to agree that one coat of this is hardly noticeable at all, I find that it's easy to build and I start to get a lot more volume with two coats. I hardly ever put more than two coats on, so I don't know if it would continue to build more with added coats. I've noticed a little bit of flaking recently, but that may be because my formula is starting to get a little dry.