July 30, 2014 | 2069 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2011 1:06:00 PM More reviews by cherrybeary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

UPDATE: Still love this. I am experimenting with lighter TMs for summer, but I will be back to this in the fall.

UPDATE: Still my favorite. I wear this often and top with matte pressed powder on th t-zone. I love the finish and coverage. Awesome for days out in the sun. Not having to apply a seperate SPF cream is priceless!!! My skin has never looked so good.

REVIEW: This is my first BB Cream & I had no idea what to expect. I'm a fair (NW15ish) Caucasian & I wasn't sure if this would work for me. The color is awesome, a neutral light beige that zaps the redness right out of my skin. This is pretty light stuff, so I'm not sure how it would blend on darker skin tones.
I have oily skin and apply this without a moisturizer underneath, and set with matte powder. I apply it thinly with a damp sponge for light coverage. As with anything on my face, I have to blot during the day, but this holds up well to blotting and re powdering. It looks fantastic. I don't use concealer, as I'm not going for a full flawless face with this product.

This (or a powder foundation) is my weekend makeup. Top it off with lipgoss and a coat of mascara and I look very natural, fresh and not heavily made up, but a huge improvement over my bare skin. I stick to heavier coverage, long wearing foundation/concealer for the workday.

The first time I used this, I put it over a moisturizer and put way too much bb cream on on. I looked like a clown wearing beige grease. It was awful!! The other mistake I made was setting this with a soft matte powder foundation instead of powder. It got greasy quickly on me and broke down.

I'm so impressed with the color & how good it looks on my skin. Definitely a repurchase.

edited for spelling

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2011 1:47:00 AM More reviews by katchimo

Be careful when purchasing this product. A lot of sites sell fake versions which will break you out heavily and will be a waste of money. If you would like to know where to get an authentic bottle shoot me a message.

Firstly, foundation does everything I want (and expected) it to do, but that I also have some criticism to point out about it..

The magic of bb cream is the makers found a way to create makeup which would oxidize to match the skin color correctly as opposed to buying foundation in your skin color and having it oxidize to an incorrect shade (ahem, American drugstore brands). That said, this product isn't going to be for everyone. BB creams are marketed for young "hip" asians who wish to achieve a porcelain skin dolled look and like most BB creams, Skin79's Hot Pink label only comes in one shade and it's really REALLY pale. Another note is that most bb creams I've seen in person are made for people with coolers tones which is curious because bb creams come from the Asian market and most Asians like myself have warm tones. Hmmm....

Aside from that I'm going to keep using it. I will repurchase but I also want to test other bb creams on the market. I only use a little bit to smooth out irregularities because I have pretty good skin. And I find after I use it that it gives my skin really good texture. And I really like that it gives me a natural and fresh face without being too dewy or too matte.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by cicifran

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first review for Makeup Alley, and I decided why not review the item that I was inspired to buy because of the reviews?

So, let me start out by saying, I am a hapa mix of Japanese and Irish--and I do tan/freckle like crazy, so my skin tone is veryyy uneven. Not to mention my face gets crazy red when I touch it too! So when I first tried on this foundation, I only needed to put on two layers which immediately evened out my skin tone and covered ALL of the redness. I also have acne prone skin (moderate to light acne) and this didn't clog my pores or break me out at all. I usually add a light layer of powder foundation and then I am good to go! The longevity of this product was fairly good, about 6 hours without touch ups.

Overall, good product! I docked it one lippy because its a tad lighter than my skin tone but otherwise, no one can tell I wear this!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2011 9:16:00 AM More reviews by Hyt831

I only bought this because it was in a Pink packaging! I like this bb cream the least out of my four. It works just like every other bb cream, and I just dont see anything special about it. Sometimes I would want to use it, but after applying, I dont seem to like the result so I would wash it off and redo my face rountine all over again with another bb cream or foundation!
This does brighten up my complexion for a good two hour, but it just oxidizes and make me look oily and dark (dark as in not enough sleep with dark cicrle around my whole face.) I mean if it was Tan. then I dont mind it!
the one thing I like about all bb creams is that it fills in my pores, like i have no visible pores! but then after a week or so, I get white heads all over my face! :/
to wash this stubborn thing off my face, I use my shu uemura cleansing oil, the brightening ex+(blue) for the winter, and refresh(pink) one for summer. after the cleansing oil, I use another cleanser... and I still get clogged pores from this...!!
too good to be true! lol

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2011 10:11:00 AM More reviews by jayanne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Pros:
I like how this BB Cream goes on smooth and a little goes a long way. It gives a flawless finish like liquid foundation but nothing too heavy. It also controls oil really well, even at the t-zone and gives a matte look without the need to blot. This is a feat and no product has done this for me before.

Cons:
It caused the other areas of my face to itch. The itching continues even after I wash it off. Also, the colour looks ashen grey and pale on my NC 25 skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2011 12:24:00 PM More reviews by nomihappy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can see that many other reviewers like this product but I'm afraid I have a different point of view. Perhaps because my skin condition is worse than most of the other reviewers, but I find this BB cream as ineffective in covering my spots and evening out my skintone. It goes on grayish (VERY unflattering - looks ashen and like I'm about to die) and I admit that it does "change" color to match a little better but it's still kinda off. I'm Asian by the way, though not the usual porcelain princess you usually see, lol.

I also find that this rubs off WAYYY too easily. Even with a finishing powder on top, it leaves a splotch on my phone whenever i talk on it.

I understand that the BB creams are supposed to be for the no makeup look, but I find this heavier than my mineral make up. And it's nowhere near in coverage. Maybe it's just me, but due to the fact that it doesn't do what I want a tinted moisturizer/foundation to do, I will not be repurchasing.

The only reason I didn't give it lower is that I could see it possibly working for other people, but it really didn't work on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 6:31:00 AM More reviews by spykitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

so i got the deluxe skin79 BB cream sample package, and i have to say that this bb cream may be the winner of the bunch. like the other skin79 creams, it goes on a little strangely gray-ish, but somehow blends VERY easily and winds up matching my skintone very well. it really makes me look like some sort of flawless airbrush princess, and seems to have the staying power to last forever. if you're looking for a more uniform skintone and you're pale, this is the stuff for you. it covers up all but the worst sorts of blemishes (we're talking cystic acne type stuff and the like.)

this bb cream and the gold one are definitely going to be the winners out of the sample package i received. the glittery one and the "diamond" one are useless.

i feel it's important to note that this cream looks just beautiful on my skin and i am NOT asian (check profile pics for a comparison.) i think a lot of girls with naturally pale skin could benefit from using this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 11:17:00 AM More reviews by iidunno

my first ever BB cream, i really this product. it gives a tiny bit more coverage then traditional tinted moisturizers. but it has spf, and has added benefits too. i also have oily skin. this matches my skin pretty well and im around a nc30.
i have been using this product for about two weeks and im already loving it :) the packaging is also super cute and i love the pump. makes it easier.
my skin currently isnt that bad, theres a bit of redness, blackheads and the occasional pimple here and there. so this evens my skin out pretty well. im just hoping this would help with me acne scaring. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2010 7:32:00 AM More reviews by Kokeshigirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this is a really good bb cream. It matches my asian yellowish skin well, feels nice to wear, evens out my skin and brightens my entire face without looking fake. It's quite creamy and it's easy to use a larger amount of this than other bb creams i have tried. The more you put on the better it covers, but I don't like the make up look so I use tons of time on spreading it thinly :). It moisturizes well and feels a bit sticky. If I rub my face it comes of even when I have applied hardly any, so that's not so good for me. Overall it feels good for the skin and I might repurchase sometime in the future. BB creams... they are exciting ^_^

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2010 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Shiieko7

I really love this stuff! I've used Maybelline's foundation and also Boots', but I had problems with oil and color-matching. This blends very well and matches to my skin perfectly. The oil-control is decent, it lasts about 8-9 hours before I need to blot usually. I wear maybelline loose powder over the top and it gives a really natural and flawless finish.

It does have a baby-powder-type scent which may be unpleasant to some people, but it fades after a little while. You get used to it too, so it shouldn't be much of a problem.