October 25, 2014 | 1161 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2011 2:33:00 AM More reviews by edgexofxdesire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have pretty oily skin and lately a lot of face products have been breaking me out (moisturizers and foundations mostly) so when I bought this I was a little worried that it would do the same. I've been using it for about a week now and I have to say I'm definitely impressed. I apply this after my skincare routine (including a moisturizer) and without any primer and it gives a very nice, naturally flawless look to my face and it feels lovely on my skin. It applied a little gray at first, but after about 15 minutes it blended perfectly into my skin, which was fantastic. I love the SPF and the anti-aging properties. It's also supposed to help lighten dark spots and uneven skintone, but I haven't been using it long enough to really see any difference. The only thing is that after 7 or 8 hours I'm a complete oil slick, regardless of how much I blot/power my face. But I truthfully expected that and I generally won't wear it when I know it'll be a long day. Overall, though, I love it. For me it covers just as well as my foundation without the mask-like look or the heaviness that comes with it. I'm hoping to see some of the tone correcting as I use this more. I gave this 4 lippies because of the oil problems...and shipping from South Korea is *expensive*! But I'll definitely continue to repurchase this and use it in the future :)

EDIT: I've been using this for almost 9 months now and I have seen so much improvement in my skin, it's crazy. Almost all of my hyperpigmentation and scarring is gone. And even the large pitted scar I had on my forehead is almost invisible now. Love love love. So glad I found this!

x2: Currently on my second bottle of this. It's still nice, but I have noticed that it can cause little whiteheads after a certain amount of time. They're not a terrible problem as they disappear overnight, but I didn't have this issue the first time around. And one thing that concerns me is that Triclosan makes an appearance on the ingredients list...not warm & fuzzy about that one. I may try a new BB cream next time. But it does still work!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Theaflower

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Received this in a swap and so far so good! I have oily skin and am 45+ years old...heard so much about these BB creams. Sort of like a tinted moisturizer with sunscreen and very good anti-aging ingredients. Works well with my neutral fair/medium skin tone~! If I were lighter or tanned (which I do not do--no wrinkles thanks to not tanning and my vitamin C creams and serums)--this MIGHT be too dark or too light. For me with my hard to match to foundation skin tone, neither warm nor cool this is perfect though I must put a light dusting of powder on NO MATTER WHAT I WEAR whether tinted moisturizer OR foundation. Lasts 5-6 hours on me and that is GOOD! PS==I have good skin to begin with but some redness and minor acne scars to cover! It might work for you! An update in 2 weeks as I wear this. We'll SEE!!

Update: Still good! A great product but I find that at my age I MUST use a drop or two of my foundation with the BB cream to be "flawless"--hard with oily skin--I must always wash and redo face after work and blot several times daily no matter what I have or do not have on my face. Love this BB creams sun protection and this brand has GOOD ingredients for my skin type. ==it is hot and humid now and am finding BB creams a bit heavy--using a dash of foundation w/ cornstarch powder to set--works great over my sunscreen!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2011 5:30:00 AM More reviews by RussetBrunette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Did a lot of research before buying this product from amazon.com. Was skeptical at first and was afraid that it would be to greyish for my skin tone since it only comes in one color. It goes on smooth and blends perfectly right into skin. It kind of controls oil, but after a while it felt heavy on my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2011 12:07:00 AM More reviews by glanda

it breaks me out... there is any reason I can love it?
Definitely, not for acne skin!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2011 2:00:00 AM More reviews by melanieeatsghosts

This is the only BB Cream I've tried, and the only foundation I've used. Personally, I don't like the whole 'cake-face' type thing, so using this was definitely more natural and not over-done.
It covered my pores nicely, and my skin looked nice and even for once. I can't say it's *improved* my skin, because if it has/hasn't, I haven't been able to tell.
I got mine for 8CAD on Ebay ~ I let my mom borrow it and she bought herself two!
I have normally oily skin, and this really helped with that. I don't even need to blot halfway through the day, which is fantastic.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2011 10:49:00 PM More reviews by mercurysmiley

My first experience with BB creams and it was great!
Coloring: NC30, yellow undertones

When this first goes on it has a grey cast and looks too light but as it oxidizes it matches much better and the grey cast goes away. A little goes quite a long way as I use only about half a pump to cover my entire face. The coverage is quite decent for what I considered a tinted moisturizer, what I would consider to be a light-medium coverage. It evens out my skintone (I have some redness) and covers older acne scars. I also find that it does minimize the appearance of pores and smooths the skin. Oil control is not bad either, my face takes on a more dewy finish about 3 hours in. Usually my nose and forehead get quite shiny but with this BB cream I don't find they get as oily.
In terms of the skin lightening, I use retin-a cream to deal with my acne and acne scars so I don't really know if this BB cream helps in anyways. On the plus side it didn't break me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 11:11:00 AM More reviews by rain12blue

I truly love this BB cream...I've heard about this from one of the YT gurus and was curious to try it out.

PROS
- good coverage, it does not cover all imperfections (like acne spots) but it does a good job to even out skin tone
- good oil control, like most foundations I had to blot around twice a day but this is good compared to others wherein I'm super oily after 1-2 hours
- does not break me out, and I feel that it helps improve my skin
- Pink packaging!!!!

CONS
- pricey, well with all the shipping cost
- hard to blend, you have to moisturize well or else you'll end up with patches. It looks grey at first but the color adapts to your skin
- I wish they will change the packaging as I cannot really see how much product is left inside and I don't want to actually open/destroy the packaging just to find out ;p

Definitely want to repurchase again. I compared this to the Dr Jart Silver label BB cream and I do prefer this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2011 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Laroosh

***UPDATE*** 8 monthes later, I'm not really using this anymore since I require something will a little more coverage and it was way too light for me during the summer, but I did use this continously for about 3-4 monthes last spring.

Check out my blog for a full review and comparion with the skin 79 oriental gold bb cream :)

Ive been using this product for about 2 weeks now and here are my thoughts :)
So far Im loving this product. It has AMAZING coverage for something that isnt a heavy coverage foundation. I do have alot of acne scarring and this covers alot of them. It does go on very grey but after a few moments it blends into your natural skintone - btw Im of a Ukrainian/German background, so rather fair** Its very natural, not exactly dewy, but it looks like skin but better. Moisturizing before application is beneficial.
What won me over is that the other day I was sitting in school eating my lunch when I caught a classmate staring at me, with an analyzing sort of expression on her face. She then complimented me on my SKIN, saying she couldnt believe how good it looks and how it has a glow to it.
This to someone like me, who has been through a continuous battle with acne for the past 2 + years, and am finally healing myself.... was the best compliment I could have gotten, it almost brought me to tears.
So far Im in love :)

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 10:20:00 AM More reviews by jent24

review update. i last posted about this bb cream march 30 2011. it's now been 3 months since. i have medium/tan skin tone.

im LOVING it.

i have combination skin. oily on the t-zone and dry on the cheeks. my pores tend to get visible when the sebum gets out. yuck.
i am very prone to acne (t-zone area mostly) and very wary of products on my skin. i tried brtc jasmine ONCE and never again after the breakouts happened almost immediately. missha made my face SO oily you could practically see the whiteheads on my nose. super gross!

anyway, finally got skin79 3 months ago and it's been wonderful. just placed another order for this on ebay (check rubyrubyshop).

big note: make sure you cleanse and moisturize before putting the bb cream as well as wash the bb cream off before going to bed!

i used to pack on the foundation/powder and concealers. nowadays, it's just bb cream, touch of concealer and a dab of powder to even out the skintone. SO VERY LIGHT and i can really feel my skin breathing like im not even wearing any make-up on!

it's been hassle free and wonderful! a big rec to those who have the same skin type as myself.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Rina7

I'd give this 3.5 lippies. I'm east asian with NC25 skin. I ordered some samples of this version (pink package) and a gold version, and found that the pink one is more natural looking. Compared to Hanskin Premium Magic BB Cream, I'd say this has less coverage, but is slightly less ashy (more natural). Trouble is, I think the coverage is a bit too light. There is a slight perfumy smell that goes away quickly, and I'm fairly sensitive to perfume. On the fence with this one.