November 26, 2014 | 1009 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 7:21:00 PM More reviews by katiexlou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love love love this product! I'm actually lighter than NW15 and this product looks amazing on my skin! I have dry skin and stupidly decided to buy the pink rather than gold purely because of packaging, but im glad i did since this one is plently moisuturising. Most of the time i have pretty clear skin and where this gives quite light coverage wouldnt be suitable to anyone that needs heavier coverage. But for me this works wonders! I've purchased quite a few BB creams, foundations and tinted moisturisers over the last few months and this is by far my favourite!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by kisa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I am on BB Cream mania, as I feel that they work better then the most expensive foundations out there. This BB cream starts of thick and grey-ish, but then morphs into my perfect skintone, covers all the acne scarring, existing pimples, under-eye circles and give the look and feel of well-rested, healthy skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2011 6:06:00 PM More reviews by AwesomeAkwardness

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recently got into bb creams, not because of the hype or all the miracle claims, but because of how everyone always talked about them being 'too pale'. I am extremely pale, every foundation I have tried has been too dark. I also disliked the feeling of foundation and face product in general, so the 'light feeling' also appealed to me.I also have lots of acne scars.

I decided to first try this one, since it had many review, I figured it would be a decent 'starter'. I purchased this on Amazon for about 9.00 without shipping. So price wise this was very good, I received the authentic product, and the shipping was very fast.
When I first recieved it I was very apprehensive about trying it, so I decided I would test it on my arm for a day to test color and if I had an allergic reaction. I pumped out this dark greyish beige cream, but to my delightful surprise, this blended in almost perfectly. Within about 20 minutes I could not even tell where it started, infact later in the day I even forgot which arm it was on.
So I put it on my face the next day. The coverage is about sheer to light, it can cover my scars somewhat but it does nothing for pimples. It feels like one of my thicker moisturizer, and I don't find it to be sticky at all. It held up well, it only got oily at my nose, and it lasted all day. I have used it for a little while, and some of my scars do infact appear lighter.

Sadly, this seems to break me out. That is one of the very few cons about it. It's such a shame since everything else is so close colorwise. If only it didn't break me out and had a slightly heavier coverage, I would buy this again and again and again. I will try to keep using it to see if maybe it was simply been hormonal breakouts, but I probably won't repurchase either way, instead I want to try out other bb creams.
*edit*
I've discovered that apply this with my flat top brush, or my ecotools retractable kabuki and patting it on with them gives me a much better coverage. But it turns out it is a bit to dark

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by jct8

Skin type: Asian skin -- fair w/ yellow undertones. Combination skin... with dryness @ the cheeks and oily in the t-zones.

Love love love this bb cream. I've been looking for a foundation that provides more coverage than a tinted moisturizer but less than a regular foundation -- this is absolutely perfect and serves it's purpose. This is my first day trying it, and so far it feels super light... feels like nothing is on. It matches my skin tone almost perfectly. I'd say the coverage is light to medium, but build-able. A small pump goes a long ways. I have some old acne scars that it covers decently.

So far so good... will update to see if it breaks me out :) Crossing my fingers that it doesn't!

Update: Been using it for a week and no breakouts! Seems that the flaky skin on my cheeks has been getting better and my acne scars are fading!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2011 2:33:00 AM More reviews by edgexofxdesire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have pretty oily skin and lately a lot of face products have been breaking me out (moisturizers and foundations mostly) so when I bought this I was a little worried that it would do the same. I've been using it for about a week now and I have to say I'm definitely impressed. I apply this after my skincare routine (including a moisturizer) and without any primer and it gives a very nice, naturally flawless look to my face and it feels lovely on my skin. It applied a little gray at first, but after about 15 minutes it blended perfectly into my skin, which was fantastic. I love the SPF and the anti-aging properties. It's also supposed to help lighten dark spots and uneven skintone, but I haven't been using it long enough to really see any difference. The only thing is that after 7 or 8 hours I'm a complete oil slick, regardless of how much I blot/power my face. But I truthfully expected that and I generally won't wear it when I know it'll be a long day. Overall, though, I love it. For me it covers just as well as my foundation without the mask-like look or the heaviness that comes with it. I'm hoping to see some of the tone correcting as I use this more. I gave this 4 lippies because of the oil problems...and shipping from South Korea is *expensive*! But I'll definitely continue to repurchase this and use it in the future :)

EDIT: I've been using this for almost 9 months now and I have seen so much improvement in my skin, it's crazy. Almost all of my hyperpigmentation and scarring is gone. And even the large pitted scar I had on my forehead is almost invisible now. Love love love. So glad I found this!

x2: Currently on my second bottle of this. It's still nice, but I have noticed that it can cause little whiteheads after a certain amount of time. They're not a terrible problem as they disappear overnight, but I didn't have this issue the first time around. And one thing that concerns me is that Triclosan makes an appearance on the ingredients list...not warm & fuzzy about that one. I may try a new BB cream next time. But it does still work!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Theaflower

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Received this in a swap and so far so good! I have oily skin and am 45+ years old...heard so much about these BB creams. Sort of like a tinted moisturizer with sunscreen and very good anti-aging ingredients. Works well with my neutral fair/medium skin tone~! If I were lighter or tanned (which I do not do--no wrinkles thanks to not tanning and my vitamin C creams and serums)--this MIGHT be too dark or too light. For me with my hard to match to foundation skin tone, neither warm nor cool this is perfect though I must put a light dusting of powder on NO MATTER WHAT I WEAR whether tinted moisturizer OR foundation. Lasts 5-6 hours on me and that is GOOD! PS==I have good skin to begin with but some redness and minor acne scars to cover! It might work for you! An update in 2 weeks as I wear this. We'll SEE!!

Update: Still good! A great product but I find that at my age I MUST use a drop or two of my foundation with the BB cream to be "flawless"--hard with oily skin--I must always wash and redo face after work and blot several times daily no matter what I have or do not have on my face. Love this BB creams sun protection and this brand has GOOD ingredients for my skin type. ==it is hot and humid now and am finding BB creams a bit heavy--using a dash of foundation w/ cornstarch powder to set--works great over my sunscreen!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2011 5:30:00 AM More reviews by RussetBrunette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Did a lot of research before buying this product from amazon.com. Was skeptical at first and was afraid that it would be to greyish for my skin tone since it only comes in one color. It goes on smooth and blends perfectly right into skin. It kind of controls oil, but after a while it felt heavy on my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2011 12:07:00 AM More reviews by glanda

it breaks me out... there is any reason I can love it?
Definitely, not for acne skin!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2011 2:00:00 AM More reviews by melanieeatsghosts

This is the only BB Cream I've tried, and the only foundation I've used. Personally, I don't like the whole 'cake-face' type thing, so using this was definitely more natural and not over-done.
It covered my pores nicely, and my skin looked nice and even for once. I can't say it's *improved* my skin, because if it has/hasn't, I haven't been able to tell.
I got mine for 8CAD on Ebay ~ I let my mom borrow it and she bought herself two!
I have normally oily skin, and this really helped with that. I don't even need to blot halfway through the day, which is fantastic.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2011 10:49:00 PM More reviews by mercurysmiley

My first experience with BB creams and it was great!
Coloring: NC30, yellow undertones

When this first goes on it has a grey cast and looks too light but as it oxidizes it matches much better and the grey cast goes away. A little goes quite a long way as I use only about half a pump to cover my entire face. The coverage is quite decent for what I considered a tinted moisturizer, what I would consider to be a light-medium coverage. It evens out my skintone (I have some redness) and covers older acne scars. I also find that it does minimize the appearance of pores and smooths the skin. Oil control is not bad either, my face takes on a more dewy finish about 3 hours in. Usually my nose and forehead get quite shiny but with this BB cream I don't find they get as oily.
In terms of the skin lightening, I use retin-a cream to deal with my acne and acne scars so I don't really know if this BB cream helps in anyways. On the plus side it didn't break me out.