on 7/2/2011 9:51:00 AM

This review is from the time my skin was oilier and more acne-prone.

My first full-size BB cream! And for me it works great coz I dont really expect heavy coverage but more satin, smooth, dewy skin.
Packaging is practical, hygienic and so cute! I love this pink colour :) It give right amount of product. The only downside is that after some time it just stopped working...
Consistency is like a cream, not like very light one but it blends nicely and dont leave sticky or uncomfortable feeling.
Colour-and about this I was worried. Colour is just SO neutral even a bit ashy, and I have warm undertones BUT after blending, it very fast set on skin and have right colour which is amazing!
Effect is great for me! I highly reccomend!!

on 6/25/2011 5:16:00 AM

I had high hopes for this product. It was my first experience with a BB cream. The scent was ok, but for some reason my eyes (I didn't get any of the cream in my eyes) started burning and stinging so badly that I had to remove the BB cream within 10 minutes. As soon as I got it off, my eyes eased up and went back to feeling fine, so I know it was this product. Since I wasn't able to keep it on long enough, I can't say if the color would have turned out 'right'. I did notice if was ashy and quite light for me. Well, off to try and find a different BB cream.

on 6/21/2011 6:18:00 PM

Love it!! Soooo reliable!

Thanks!

on 6/21/2011 5:42:00 PM

You can buy this bb cream on Amazon around nine to fourteen dollars, a fraction of the original cost. The cream is housed in an attractive hot pink bottle, and I was fortunate enough to receive the new packaging, a smaller bottle; however, I would be wary of carrying this around without a protective bag, as this might leak if you accidentally press the button on top. The shade comes out a bit grey, but later oxidizes into my skin tone. I'm around NC 20-25. I'd say that the Missha M Perfect Cover BB cream spreads more easily on my skin and is a better match, but since it contains mineral oil, I cannot use it on my forehead and chin as I will break out. This product has a mild floral scent, which doesn't bother me. If this product was in a squeeze tube I'd definitely give it a five star rating. The coverage is sheer while the Missha offers medium to full coverage. I don't find that my skin becomes more oily when using this. I occasionally powder this off with my MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Light/Medium.
Edit: This is currently my favorite bb cream :D

on 6/15/2011 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

This is the only thing that covers my pores. i have large pores on my nose and cheeks and this makes them disappear. I use it alone on days that I don;t want to wear foundation and I mix it with my foundation on normal days. Amazing product.

on 6/15/2011 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I bought this on amazon after seeing a few reviews on it.

For awhile I've been trying to put on moisturizer and sunscreen under my foundation and then trying to layer too much and it ended up making my skin aggitated and my face felt sticky like sunscreen all day. It was really bothersome. So I bought the BB cream pink label and I am SO pleased!

The packaging is an adorable pink little container with a pump top to squeeze out the product, I only use about half a pump for my whole face. I like to use my clean fingers to blend it in, but you can use a brush or a blending sponge.

At first I was worried because it came out a weird grey/beige color and I thought it was going to look terrible- but as your work it into your skin, it starts to take your natural color. It looked flawless on my light skin!

I've been using it for a couple weeks and I haven't had any breakouts or bad reactions and I can honestly say I'm already seeing a difference in my skin. My skin looks lighter, some old acne scars and current pimples have been going away and overall, my skin looks very healthy!

I still wear my moisurizer underneath because my skin is so dry (California heat is killer!), but I am definitely on the BB cream bandwagon!

on 6/13/2011 6:51:00 PM

I brought this on my holiday, because i heard so much reviews on it. And i'm so glad i brought It gives my skin a nice dewy finish, i have dry skin but throughout the day i get this nice dewy finish from it which i like. the coverage is alot better than some other bb creams i tried. So far this is my favourite. The price is reasonable, i just dont really like how it doesnt have a lid for the pump, meaning its not really travel free, cos it will just spill everywhere. so i always keep the box that it comes with. overall its a good product, packerging disappointing, even tho it looks cute!

on 6/11/2011 5:01:00 PM

I enjoyed using this product because it covers my imperfections well, such as large pores and fine lines. Also it covered my acne scars pretty well. It has a thick and creamy consistency which can be applied with finger tips, wet sponge or foundation brush. The coverage is build-able so whether you want a light coverage or heavy coverage is up to you. You will need to blot through out the day if you have an oily T-zone. I would definitely be using this during winter because it is very nourishing. As for the color, it does have a gray cast when you first put it on but once it oxidizes with your skins natural oil it will match your skin tone. If you are acne prone it would be best to do a deep cleaning when you take this product off. I am lazy so I didn't remove it properly and so I broke out a bit (my own fault) but, other than that I will be buying this product again.

on 6/10/2011 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I bought mine off E-bay for about $20NZD including shipping which is amazing value considering how much you get. Usually foundation run for more than $30 in New Zealand. I love the packaging, the pump makes it super easy to control how much you're using. I don't really notice it looking grey on my skin at all, though I do top it off with a powder foundation for extra coverage. I use this BB Cream more to even out my skin tone as I don't think the coverage is as full as I would like, though it's decent. I use concealer on top too. I have oily skin and I would say this is AMAZING regarding oil control. When I top this with a powder I look matt ALL day! I have never had that with any other foundation. I don't need to blot during the day at all. Love how light it feels on my skin and how well it blends with my skin colour. Also it's very moisturising. I can't really see myself using foundation anytime soon. Would definitely repurchase.

on 6/1/2011 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love love love this product! I'm actually lighter than NW15 and this product looks amazing on my skin! I have dry skin and stupidly decided to buy the pink rather than gold purely because of packaging, but im glad i did since this one is plently moisuturising. Most of the time i have pretty clear skin and where this gives quite light coverage wouldnt be suitable to anyone that needs heavier coverage. But for me this works wonders! I've purchased quite a few BB creams, foundations and tinted moisturisers over the last few months and this is by far my favourite!

Video Reviews & Tutorials