August 2, 2014 | 872 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2011 11:28:00 AM More reviews by somers23

I was actually not a huge fan of this product - while the formulation is good (blends well and applies easily), I found it really didn't cover my dark circles, and I would often have to reapply it halfway through the day. Definitely not as good as I expected.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 4:05:00 PM More reviews by starrynight8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG. I have tried countless concealers for my dreadful, zombie-like dark circles, and this is the best one I've tried so far. I like the cooling sensation that it leaves you, and it doesn't irritate my eyes. It stays on my entire school day, so that's also another plus. I'm sure the color will be off for a lot of skin tones, but it matches PERFECTLY to my NC 20 skin. I would definitely buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2011 10:07:00 AM More reviews by okarenina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this one after reading all the wonderful reviews here, but, sadly, it did not work for me at all. As soon as I apply this product, the area under my eye is starting to tingle and itch. I must be allergic to something in this concealer. :-(

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2011 11:32:00 AM More reviews by greengoblin

I had been using the sheer Garnier Eye Roller for a while and I have MAJOR dark circles. It did a decent job of not making me look like I had cried all night long. When my sheer one got over and I went to buy a new one, I came across this product that also served the purpose of a concealer. Now I am not a gal who wears make-up everyday. So I got all excited and bought it. When I first applied it, I felt like it instantly brightened my eyes and make me look like I had very minor dark circles and just was not wearing any make-up. But an hour/2 into the day and it started to disappear. The problem wasnt that it started to fade away, it started to turn ashy and fade away. So I was pretty much back to square one if not worse.
The only reason I give it a higher rating than I would have liked is because, it has a nice cooling effect under the eye and it made me look great the first couple of hours. Since it is well packaged and easy to carry around, I do sometimes carry it with me and apply around lunch time, just to keep it doing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2011 7:47:00 PM More reviews by blackberrypatch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a lot of fun to put on. The formula doesn't crease during the day or require additional patting to keep it smooth. I wish the color was lighter though - I have to put a lighter concealer on top (which DOES crease if I apply it by itself, but not in combination with the eye roller). Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2011 7:42:00 PM More reviews by leoisillon

Awesome product! When I first tried this product I was semi disappointed for a few reasons. One reason is because the actual color of the concealer is a bit light for my skin tone, but the good news is that it blends well and serves as a good base for other concealers. I do wish they offered it in other shades. This totally leaves dark-skinned gals out of the equation. Another thing that disappointed me was how difficult it was to apply. I don't know about all of you, but it didn't just roll on for me. It applied in an uneven and streak-y fashion. So I resorted to putting it on my hand and then dabbing it under my eyes, but where's the fun in that? THEN... I saw a co-worker putting this on one day and she told me the trick is to slightly tilt your head back while applying and VIOLA! It totally works. So now I have fun each morning rolling and tilting. ha ha! Try this out; it's awesome. Garnier: please come out with other shades. Thanks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2011 2:09:00 PM More reviews by duncan123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought this with no real expectations and hadn't even gone onto Makeup Alley to see what others said first. I had a coupon, needed a concealer and this was the one I chose. I have the opposite of puffy eyes...I have hollows under my eyes. Not horrible, but noticeable to me and it makes me look tired. Of course, I'm 50 and a workaholic, so most of the time I AM tired, LOL. Anyway, I got the last one of this at Walmart last weekend and have been using it all week. And...it's AMAZING!!! I cannot believe how this blends into my skin and fades the circles. And the roller ball is so cooling on my skin. And the BEST part for me and for other women of an certain age is that it does NOT settle into the fine lines of the eye. I do find that I have to reapply around lunch time and that's probably the only inconvenience with it. I really like this!! Kudos to Garnier...as far as I'm concerned, this is a real winner!!!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 3:17:00 AM More reviews by larabean

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! It was my first concealer and when I was buying it I didn't even know it was one. It is so smooth and cooling. It provide just enough coverage, but for those folks who have horrible bags and dark circles you will need something stronger. Overal it didn't cake or crease badly and it feels so light and hydrating
EDIT: i'm now on my second...tube..container..roller? anyway i love it and it has lasted me 7 months yay :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 11:38:00 PM More reviews by iloveowls

I LOVE THIS! I have super dark undereye circles, which arnt caused by lack of sleep, they are just there. I love the cooling sensation and the coverage it gives, but since my circles are very dark it doesnt completly cover them but a touch of extra concealer. I love the thin consistance as it blends well and leaves a nice finish. And i have noticed an improvment after a month of using this that my undereye circles to appear to be reduce in darkness, and also seem to be less puffy.
The only slightly negative i would have to say is that the packaging can sometimes not roll the product on evenly. But you just store it upside down then you get nice smooth application.
Overall i love the product and will defiinatly buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 7:26:00 PM More reviews by lisalibrary

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow! This does what it promises. I'm pale and I don't need any additional concealer with this. I think if you have darker skin it would blend in, then you can cover up with your regular concealer.