December 20, 2014 | 1612 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This comes in two colours, but the lighter one is too yellow and dark for my skin. I wasn't a fan of the original, but thought I would give it another chance, I shouldn't have. This feels nice on your skin, but does next to nothing for concealing.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Merry_Dove

This roll-on type of applicator did not work at all for me. I bought the sheer tint formula. It needed to be smoothed out with a foundation brush or finger. The color (supposed to be sheer?) was way too yellow for me. Did not cover any dark circles at all. Did not minimize appearance of lines around eyes. Guess I'm back to looking for an undereye concealer that covers and does not accentuate lines. Maybe there are none out there. Would not recommend this however.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2011 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Minerva10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

WOW!!! I'm pleasently surprised by this product! I wore it last night (1st time) and had no other MU on. Initial thought "I'm in LOVE"! While it doesn't cover my circles 100%, it does a great job on it's own and def brightens the area. I found it did not crease at all. I simply patted versus rolling a bit under the eye, then using my ring finger, patted the product in. Happy I finally broke down and purcgased it. My ONLY concern is how my face will look in pics?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2011 7:00:00 PM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been using this for about two weeks now and I was surprised at how good of a job this actually does at concealing. I was expecting it to be really awful because it's quite runny but it doesn't cake or sink into the fine lines under my eyes. I actually find myself using this over any of my other concealers because it's quick and easy to use and does a good job. I haven't really noticed any decrease in the puffiness under my eyes but the dark circles are barely there once I've used this. It does seem to have a little bit of an illuminating factor to it which I think is great in a concealer to help deflect light from that area. The only reason I really removed a lippie is because of the packaging, I'm not sure if others have the same problem but mine leaks a lot. Not enough to deter me though, I'm impressed with this product and do plan to purchase it again once I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by michyg

I adore this product, the only reason I gave it a 4 and not a 5 is because I can't really wear it on it's own as it's not the right colour for me. What I do like it for is used as a primer for my other concealers. It acts as a glue for those concealers you love colourwise but crease like no other (ahem-erase paste). When I lay this down as a concealer primer my regular concealer lasts all day! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 6:19:00 PM More reviews by pinksunday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I was already a big fan of the Anti-Puff roller, so adding concealer seemed perfect to me! It blends well with my skin and is a great all-in-one for under my eyes. The only slip up is sometimes I have to roller it on my hand to get pigment on the roller. Which is strange because my Anti-Puff roller in the same packaging used to leak. All in all, great product! Have already used it for about a month and I couldn't imagine not using it now.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 1:15:00 PM More reviews by DiscoPandaGoGo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I am in love with this product! It's so awesome :D and so easy to use! I am all about running out of the door in the morning and being able to just throw this on and run out the door on a day I'm running a little behind on time, is great!

There is one gripe I have with this... and it's the runny ness of the concealer itself that comes out. I know it's not just concealer in there, and there's other ingrediants so I would understand the runnyness it's just sad that it sometimes gets in the cap when it's in my purse. But it's a great travel size too, I like being able to take it to work and not take a lot of time to reapply it.

All in all, not a HG for me, but def close :) I would recommend this to all my friends, especially those with huge dark circles like me!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2011 11:28:00 AM More reviews by somers23

I was actually not a huge fan of this product - while the formulation is good (blends well and applies easily), I found it really didn't cover my dark circles, and I would often have to reapply it halfway through the day. Definitely not as good as I expected.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 4:05:00 PM More reviews by starrynight8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG. I have tried countless concealers for my dreadful, zombie-like dark circles, and this is the best one I've tried so far. I like the cooling sensation that it leaves you, and it doesn't irritate my eyes. It stays on my entire school day, so that's also another plus. I'm sure the color will be off for a lot of skin tones, but it matches PERFECTLY to my NC 20 skin. I would definitely buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2011 10:07:00 AM More reviews by okarenina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this one after reading all the wonderful reviews here, but, sadly, it did not work for me at all. As soon as I apply this product, the area under my eye is starting to tingle and itch. I must be allergic to something in this concealer. :-(