April 17, 2014 | 937 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2004 8:24:00 PM More reviews by honeybearkitty

This is a good, clump-free formula that separates nicely. I have to use 2 coats for the more dramatic eye that I desire (that is usual). It has a cheap, ugly red package, if that matters to you. Overall, I'd say there are plenty better mascara options for me to buy this again. I like Maybelline and L'oreal Mascaras much better. ***EDIT*** I ran out of my other mascara and have been using this instead. I've actually decided that I like this more than my Maybelline Lash Discovery. I'll probably buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2004 5:33:00 PM More reviews by purelai

I don't know how many tubes I've gone thru, but this is IMO, one of the best mascara!! It gives my lash tons of volume, never clump, and gives decent length. I don't think it's WP, but don't remember it smudges on me. I'd go away to try some new mascaras, but always ended up coming back to this. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2004 2:49:00 PM More reviews by makeupqueen26

This is a great inexpensive mascara that really does a superb job of thickening lashes. Will re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2004 12:37:00 AM More reviews by alt629

I really dig this stuff. I've tried high end mascaras and I just don't think they're worth the price of admission, so to speak. It's cheap, it thickens, it's a beautiful thing. I personally love clumpy spikey mascara, the way I see it is if you want natural lashes... why even bother with mascara? Big thumbs up.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2004 7:48:00 PM More reviews by superstar423

This is awesome! thickens and legthens your lash woderfully, no clumpy, spikey lashes at all~ A great product if you want lush lash!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2004 11:32:00 AM More reviews by MaureenAnn

I can't even begin to count how many tubes of Super Thick Lash I've gone through over the years. I'm pretty fickle with cosmetics, but this is one mascara I'll never stray from. I love how it makes my lashes look super-thick and defined without smudging. If you want thick, well defined lashes without clumps, then this is for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2004 2:25:00 PM More reviews by jeniisastaar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love how the mascara makes my lashes look but it is clumpy. I find myself having to wipe off the brush at least every 2 or 3 times I use it. The price is great and it works.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2004 4:50:00 PM More reviews by starlette17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of the best mascaras I have tried. I love how dramatic my lashes look! It doesn't smudge on me either. I like it much better than Multiplying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2004 11:44:00 PM More reviews by FiestyFemme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is THE best thickening mascara ever! It gives me the most dramatic lashes I've found w/o falsies--- 3 coats is like WOW! :) I love STL because it doesn't clump, flake, or smudge, and because it thickens so well. The price also doesn't hurt, especially since it's about $3 per tube. I've found a super mascara for an ever better price, which makes me a happy girl considering I religiously toss my mascara after 3 months.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2004 1:29:00 PM More reviews by moonjem

This is a really great and inexpensive mascara. It really gives me amazing, dramatic lashes that I like having everyday. It is definitely on par with Maybelline Volum' Express (my HG). Great lash separation and definitely looks like a fan of full lashes. I took off a lipstick because it flakes after a few hours and my tube went bad pretty quickly. I'll definitely repurchase, though. This will definitely be a classic keeper in my makeup collection.