Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 4/26/2005 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Absolutely the best, there will be no other one in my makeup bag. It is not waterproof but it lasts for hours hours and hours without smearing, and it makes lashes gorgeous... buy it

on 4/22/2005 10:15:00 PM

This is a staple in my collection. It is on old favorite that I can always rely on when I absolutely need fab lashes. It is cheap and you can find it just about anywhere.

on 4/22/2005 4:20:00 PM

Oh my! This is an oldie, but I just started using it a few months ago.... I LOVE IT!!! It is cheap cheap cheap, love the brush, stays put, curves my lashes (I don't use a curler or anything) and is a bliss to take off. Way better than other mascaras that allege to do the trick!!!

on 4/12/2005 5:21:00 PM

WOW! I was surprised with this mascara. I was looking for a cheaper, easier to locate replacement for my Bourjois Talons mascara, and this is it! Normally, I shun drugstore products, but this one... It's like a cross between my Dior and Bourjois mascara, giving the best of both worlds: full, soft, not flakey, long lasting, no raccoon eyes. It gives volume and curl and is totally buildable for multiple coats. Definitely a notable find!

on 4/7/2005 8:11:00 PM

NICE! Gives gorgeously soft, glossy, thick lashes. Washes off easily, doesn't smear, smudge or flake.

For a few years I was devoted to Clinique Naturally Glossy and as of late, their High Impact. I always felt a tad guilty, since mascara is the one m/u item you should replace the soonest (3-6 mo.), so I wanted to save money, yet never comprimise what I wanted in a mascara. After reading the rave reviews on this gem, I decided to give it a whirl and I'm glad I did. I was ready to snub CG mascara forever since I very disapointed in their Triple Lash and Remarkable mascaras. Both where rather unremarkable, to say the least. Anyway, I would classify Super Thick Lash as a hybrid of my fave Naturally Glossy and High Impact, for a quarter of the price!

***UPDATE*** 7/05--Just wanted to add that my tube became gunky and the mascara went on clumpy. So, it's one of those mascaras that *really* needs to be replaced after 3 months. continued >>

on 4/7/2005 5:42:00 PM

Like this a lot, gives a nice "daytime dramatic" look. A couple gripes: it dries out fairly quickly (in about a month) and gets a little clumpy after it starts to dry out. Also, it gives a matte black color, which depending on preference, some people may not like. I'd prefer it to be a little glossier. If I needed cheap mascara, I'd buy again, but I may try Almay One Coat or Maybelline Full n Soft.

on 3/25/2005 11:14:00 AM

LOVE this mascara!!! I have nothing bad to say about it. I am just sorry it took me so long to find it.

on 3/23/2005 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

If you have wimpy lashes like me It will not take a lot of the product to give you a nice full look. However it will take a little effort to get it off before bed. The other down side is if I apply to the very outer corners of my lashes it will make my eyes run. I use it because I haven't found the, just right, one yet.

Its really good, I use it as a primer. I like how it separates my lashes..would buy again.

on 3/11/2005 8:53:00 PM

Being the mascara fanatic that I am, I cannot believe I have overlooked this one. I have pitiful lashes yet want a dramatic look. This one really does a good job of it. Lengthens nicely and adds some thickness. Goes on smoothly and does not flake. At around 4 dollars a tube it's a great buy. Better than many of the high end ones I have tried. This is one of the first mascaras that I will probably purchase again. Give it a try.