October 30, 2014 | 1581 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2005 3:02:00 PM More reviews by ILuvMyLipGlozz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

after i used up my tube of clinique high impact and was broke at the time, i opted for this. well, im glad i did because i love this stuff more than the clinique! long, thick lashes are MINE with this mascara. will def. repurchase when i run out. EDIT: COVERGIRL TESTS ON ANIMALS!!! im never buying this again. i brought the rating down to a 1 because not only does covergirl animal test, this stuff started to make my eyes hurt

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2005 3:54:00 PM More reviews by parrottheadmd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is fabulous. It makes my lashes so dark and luscious...very thick and long. I use this in black and I get great color. I will say that over the course of the day, I tend to get a few smudges at the outer corners of my eyes, but this happens with most mascaras i use and i find that applying just a small touch of a waterproof mascara just to the outer section stops this completely and makes it last all day.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2005 3:51:00 PM More reviews by modernnomad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great thickening, but heavy on lashes and flaky by the end of the day. Wore this for years, but I'm over it now. Try the Rimmel!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2005 8:42:00 PM More reviews by funkybabe

This is a great mascara! I have it on all day long and it doesn't smudge at all. This is definitely one of my fave mascaras. It is so cheap too! I don't know what the retail price is but I bought it at a sale for $1!! Bargain! It makes my lashes so thick and long. Definitely a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2005 8:02:00 PM More reviews by lenny_510

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has gradually become one of my favorite mascaras. I have to curl my lashes before mascara. STL leaves them curly, defined, lengthened and nicely fanned out. It is pretty dramatic too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2005 8:58:00 PM More reviews by upbeat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have bought lots of mascaras, both low and high end, and nothing has worked for me as much as this mascara. This is a great product that's easily found in drugstores and even grocery stores. I bought it in black and it really creates separation and length on my lashes. I like the fact that you can apply many coats and build up the drama, or apply just a few for a more subtle look. I like the red tube because it's easy to find in my makeup bag. So many mascaras run down my face by the end of the day, giving me the racoon look, but this one does not budge AT ALL and it's not even waterproof!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2004 10:32:00 PM More reviews by chiclet

Hmm, I've worn this a few times now but I didn't get any flaking like other reviewers did. Other pros: defined my lashes, no smudging or clumping either, and really easy to take off. Cons: I didn't see much volumising, even with 2 coats, and my lashes seemed kinda dry (like they looked brittle). Overall, it's an okay product, not the worst drugstore mascara but not the best either.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2004 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Liliana_18

i loved this mascara the very first time i used it! just the right amount comes out and it did a good job on defining my paper thin lashes.like everyone else said,it wouldve gotten all 5 lippies if it didnt flake at the end of the day.love the brush too~

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2004 10:13:00 PM More reviews by surfgal626

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This looked okay at first, but at the end of the day, I noticed little black flakes all over my face so I won't be using it anymore.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2004 6:57:00 PM More reviews by elsangalang

This was kind of JUST OK for my skimpy, barely noticeable Asian lashes. It did darken & thicken my lashes, but tended to get flaky toward the end of the day. HATE THAT! I didn't find any problems removing it using a couple Almay non-oily eye m/u remover pads. I'm still on the hunt for my HG mascara.