April 16, 2014 | 2023 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2011 10:20:00 AM More reviews by AryBoooo63

Neat concept, smells good, and it's super cute [:
Too bad it doesn't work.
$4 for a chapstick is kind of redic...
I got no moisture from it whatsoever.
It looks nice in my purse but, I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2011 2:19:00 PM More reviews by kristinsor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I started using this in the summer and it has worked really well for me. The taste is delicious (both my boyfriend and I like it =)), it is moisturizing and each ball of lip balm will last for months, even if you're a lip balm addict like me. A month ago, I need something stronger because my lips were chapping badly, so, I used regular Burt's Bees for a couple of weeks, but now I'm back to summer fruit and still loving it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2011 2:12:00 PM More reviews by ballerboo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this to be a great lip balm that is really moisturizing, feels good and doesn't taste gross. At first I was turned off by the summer fruit and hesitated to purchase it but I was so surprised by the light scent that was not overpowering. I have really sensitive lips and this lip balm did not give me a reaction. If you are looking for a lip balm with natural ingredients then you should definitely give this one a try, it is on the pricier side but I think it's a couple more grams then a normal tube of chapstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by svntang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got it because everyone was talking about it, and its like a cute little lip balm, but I dont think its as moisturizing as some others, the only advantage is that it contains a lot of product so it would last you a while. I'd go back to the regular lipbalms in a stick after using this up.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by bitsandbobs37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lip balm smells so good and is a special treat everytime I get to use it! I love it in the winter because it reminds me of laid back summer days. Of course it gets a ton of extra credit for its adorable packaging as many have mentioned. If I were one to keep my lip balm in my pocket the round packaging might have bothered me. However, this is not a problem when I store it in my purse. In fact it is easier to find because of the bright color. The product itself is moisturizing but is equal in this respect to a chapstick. So I took off a lippie because I feel it could provide a touch more moisture. I do appreciate that it is organic though and I sometimes wear it under my lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Kiana16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favourite lip balm! I love that it makes your lips feel super smooth, without having a thick glaze cover over your lips. It looks so natural and feels amazingly smooth. I ofcourse love the packaging and the fact that it's all natural. I have used it alot but the dome shape hasn't changed yet which means it'll last a long time! it smells nice too. I was pleasantly surprised about the slight tint it gave my lips. Maybe tint isn't the right word but s slight sheen? It just made my lips look more pink rather then red and it gives a slight bit of sheen/sparkle. It looks amazing i love the way it makes my lips look! definitely repurchasing. Oh and it lasts quite a while I think, until I eat anyway lol

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2011 8:39:00 PM More reviews by redangel21

I have 3 of these! I love the packaging, so unique and cute! This product smells amazing and is very mosturizing. You get so much product for soo cheap. I also love that it is organic.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by vintagetree

I reeeally really love this product. It's very moisturizing on my lips, I don't know what people are talking about! Nice and smooth, and my friends have it and they love it! I have the honeysuckle one and summer fruit and they both smell great. I also like the cute packaging!!! You have to try! loove <3

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by inventingshadows

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was an impulse buy due to the irresistible packaging - it was just THAT cute that I couldn't walk by. However, the lip balm inside the sphere is really nothing earth shuttering. It didn't feel like it absorbed into my lips, just sort of felt like it remained on the surface as a thick layer of wax.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2011 12:23:00 AM More reviews by Xxkonixx

i bought it mainly because of the look of it which is so interesting and cute.....however, i found it not moisturizing enough and makes my lips peels with white skins.....i will still use it here and there but will not buy again.........