April 23, 2014 | 897 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2011 12:59:00 AM More reviews by emilybrooke

i mean its not the best chapstick ever but it wasnt bad in moisture,i kinda had to put it on alot,and this is gonna sound wierd but the worst thing about it was i noticed it got like crummy like crums got in it really easily which idk how was possible but it happenned,but overall it wasnt that bad ill buy again its just def not my first go to

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Graciebell2005

I got this in my christmas stocking and I have the green melon one already. I like this scent better but I am not a huge fan of EOS lip balms, they are okay just not the best. I like balms that give off a bit more product when you swipe them for more moisturizing. Overall, an okay product

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by wai260896

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Cute little packaging and nice smell. But i don't think it moistures my lips. I also have this in Strawberry Sorbet!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2011 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Thisismyusername0192

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

The packaging is adorable! When you take it out of your purse and put it on you always feel pretty cool! :) However, if you have extremely chapped lips, I would suggest either putting on a generous amount or using a different product, because it isn't that heavy. But it works great for me, and I plan on buying more.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2011 12:45:00 AM More reviews by AngelOtter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a cool idea, I love the packaging, but I still like Burt's Bees lip balm better, but I do like this and I did get more of them just to switch it up.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2011 10:20:00 AM More reviews by AryBoooo63

Neat concept, smells good, and it's super cute [:
Too bad it doesn't work.
$4 for a chapstick is kind of redic...
I got no moisture from it whatsoever.
It looks nice in my purse but, I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2011 2:19:00 PM More reviews by kristinsor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I started using this in the summer and it has worked really well for me. The taste is delicious (both my boyfriend and I like it =)), it is moisturizing and each ball of lip balm will last for months, even if you're a lip balm addict like me. A month ago, I need something stronger because my lips were chapping badly, so, I used regular Burt's Bees for a couple of weeks, but now I'm back to summer fruit and still loving it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2011 2:12:00 PM More reviews by ballerboo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this to be a great lip balm that is really moisturizing, feels good and doesn't taste gross. At first I was turned off by the summer fruit and hesitated to purchase it but I was so surprised by the light scent that was not overpowering. I have really sensitive lips and this lip balm did not give me a reaction. If you are looking for a lip balm with natural ingredients then you should definitely give this one a try, it is on the pricier side but I think it's a couple more grams then a normal tube of chapstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by svntang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got it because everyone was talking about it, and its like a cute little lip balm, but I dont think its as moisturizing as some others, the only advantage is that it contains a lot of product so it would last you a while. I'd go back to the regular lipbalms in a stick after using this up.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by bitsandbobs37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lip balm smells so good and is a special treat everytime I get to use it! I love it in the winter because it reminds me of laid back summer days. Of course it gets a ton of extra credit for its adorable packaging as many have mentioned. If I were one to keep my lip balm in my pocket the round packaging might have bothered me. However, this is not a problem when I store it in my purse. In fact it is easier to find because of the bright color. The product itself is moisturizing but is equal in this respect to a chapstick. So I took off a lippie because I feel it could provide a touch more moisture. I do appreciate that it is organic though and I sometimes wear it under my lipsticks.