eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 3/18/2012 4:52:00 PM

As everyone has mentioned I bought this because the packaging is SO CUTE...(I know right girls and cute packaging lol) It smells nice, and it always get attention when I bust it out to apply in class or something, but honestly this does NOTHING for your lips. It does not hydrate them, or repair them because it really isn't that moisturizing. I always feel like I need to reapply and reapply and still don't get enough product on my lips...useless product, but very cute...

on 3/18/2012 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm going to start off by saying I loveeeee the shape of this!(: It's adorable and it smells good. If you've ever had Peachy-Os this smells just like them(; Anyways, I don't think this is very helpful to people with really chapped lips. It's moisturizing and makes your lips smooth..But doesn't "treat" chapped lips what so ever. I've only had this lipbalm for about 2 weeks and it goes fast..Ha it's almost gone. And it's kindof expensive for such a small amount, but to me it's worth it. I would definetly repurchase.

on 3/17/2012 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I really love EOS. I think the quality and performance of the product is very good, it is very creamy and moisturizing, and I love how the sphere packaging is really different and cute, and it is really fun to carry around. I just don't like this scent. It is kinda strong and not really sweet. To me: Summer fruits = watermelon, strawberries, and Popsicle. This does not smell like that to me. It smells like a weird synthetic tropical scent. I love the product, not this smell.

on 3/17/2012 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I first bought this because the packaging was just so darn cute! This was my first eos balm and I loved it! I have repurchased this, but if the strawberry sorbet sorbet scent! This honestly won't do much for really dry, chapped lips, but if you're just looking for some moisture, this should do the trick!

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

This was the first flavor I bought and I really really like it. Much more than the sweet mint. Packaging is super cool and the smell is awesome..I keep on taking it out of my bag just to smell it. It keeps my lips feeling great and the consistency is perfect- not too oily or too hard, just perfect. I want lemon drop next!

Update: Lemon drop was just meh to me. Not a fan. Taking off one lippie because I think the formula is not as moisturizing as ones I've found through etsy.

on 3/15/2012 10:10:00 PM

I have heard so much things about this Lip product, all good! The thing that probably sold me was when my like idol Michelle Phan said that eos lip balm was one of her favorites!
And ironically enough, my friend had all of the lip balms, but didn't really like the Lemon Drop one so she asked if I wanted it!
I actually like the Lemon Drop one, it smells nice, and if you do happen to taste it, its yummy! :)
I use it everyday before applying lipstick, and it helps a lot if your going to apply a matte lipstick!
Definately worth it, packaging is cute, price is good, and I would buy it!

on 3/11/2012 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I really like this product. I bought it on a whim because I had a gift card to Giant Tiger and this was the only thing that appealed to me.

I really like the spherical shape - I find it really easy to put on, you can just kind of roll it across both of your lips simultaneously. I like the smell and I find the consistency to be good (not too sticky or waxy). I also like that the cap screws on, so if I throw it in the bottom of my bag, the top doesn't come off and get gross lint or something in the lipbalm. The spherical shape makes it easy to find in my bag, although I guess it does make it pretty much impossible to conceal in a pocket or small purse. This is definitely a repurchase for me!

on 3/10/2012 11:43:00 PM

The circular design of the product is very unique, it smell pleasant in my opinion, but tastes quite plastic-y. In terms of moisterization it's decent, but if your lips are very chapped, I'd suggest burts bees. Although the packaging is cute, I have a difficult time closing the balm when I'm in a hurry, and it resulted in many dents on the product. Overall this is a pretty interesting product, and I think I will try some of the other flavours.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I like the way the balm is shaped so cute, and the scent is rather fruity but whenever i put it on it feels like water on my lips, and it doesnt moisterized enough, i had better lip balms (sighs)

on 3/10/2012 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

The first time I encountered this product was last year in Bio class. My classmate had it, and I assumed that it would be on the pricier side since it was unique; it being an egg shape. A few months later, when I started watching YouTube, this product was all the rave. And so I bought in February, if I'm not mistaken. At first I thought oh it's just the shell and once I use it a little bit more it'll become more moisturizing, but I was wrong. The product smells nice, is 95% organic, and has a revolutionizing concept, but wasn't executed to meet its sole purpose: to moisturize. Beside it not being moisturizing, it didn't contain sun protective ingredients, which would make me have to purchase a different product that has those properties.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk