December 19, 2014 | 1437 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by lovesyou

I love the cute package but hate the product itself.It doesn't glide on well so I feel like i have none of it on.its awful.didn't cost much but I won't be buying this again

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by combatmedicwife

This product has received rave reviews everywhere. I decided to purchase. It is the SLOPPIEST delivery system for a lip treatment EVER. Especially as you wear it down. It's impossible to put on your lips without smearing it all around your mouth, too. No precision whatsoever, I feel like a toddler applying it. Gross. And their website states "New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips". Yeah, right. I like the SPF factor, and the ingredients are pretty good- hence 2 stars instead of 1.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 10:04:00 PM More reviews by ladyduck

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This smells awesome and is super cute!!! It moisturizes my dry, chapped lips every time! I also love how it makes your lips look somewhat shimmery. I will be buying more of these!! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 3:06:00 PM More reviews by chavelasaurus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE IT ! , its really creamy and it helps with chapped lips right away . the packaging is sooo cute, its even fashionable ... i can take tumblr pics with it (:
its really cheap like $3 and it smells good . i want to try more flavors (:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by HunterGray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I use this product almost every day. I love the texture of it-- it fills in the lines of my lips and doesn't melt to a greasy consistency, which makes it absolutely perfect for wearing under lip products. I use it as a primer, almost. Even my most matte, drying, lipsticks look good on my lips with this underneath. I also have it in the mint flavor, and I love both of them equally.

I don't find that they are intensely hydrating. I think that they'll help to prevent your lips from becoming chapped, but they aren't the best for repairing already chapped lips. I prefer something more penetrating for that. However these are great for locking in product.

I personally think the packaging is cute, even if it means I can't store it with it my other lip balms because of the unusual shape. It makes it easier to blindly find in my purse/makeup bag because of the shape. I'm actually pretty close to finishing the summer fruit one, and I'll definitely be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by thepinkgloss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this lip balm on eBay because in my country they don't sell it. It's a really cute lip balm with a sphere shape and the packaging is a red orangy colour. Smells like peaches and reminds me of summer. It tastes very sweet. This lip balm makes my lips feel so smooth and repairs my dry lips in a couple of days. I really like this lip balm because the texture is not waxy or hard like other lip balms. Also is not oily and I love it cause I hate the feel that I have something on my lips except a lipsticks. It stays on my lips like two hours wich is really good and is 100% organic and natural. The bad things...for me is really expensive because I bought online and with the shipping cost me 8€ and the really bad thing isn't sold out in Spain.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Fancee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like these because they last a while on the lips. That's all I really want out of a "chap stick", something that stays on a while.
You get a lot of product and the scent and flavor are nice. Other than that it's still just a basic lip balm in a cool package. Though, it's not something you would want to put into your pocket.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by kimberlygrace

I love these! I have this one & the yellow, which is lemon drop. They both taste really good, & they work really well. They're very moisturizing, & they help chapped lips. They're really cheap & cute, too, & you can find them in basically any drugstore. They're like, $2. They're really convenient, as well. I'm definitely going to keep buying more. This was my favorite flavor so far. [:

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 4:23:00 AM More reviews by cupcakeofmylife

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love love this lipbalm! I love the rounded cute packaging and how convinient it is to use. I use it everyday and carry it everywhere with me. I will definitely re-purchase and try other flavours :D
P.S I bought it when I was in Hong Kong for 85HKD :) quite cheap :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Lylla

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my lip balm to go! Absolutely love it.
Pros:
- Smells great, like peaches
- Smooth and moisturizing
- Cute packaging
Cons:
- Lid scrapes off lip balm