eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 4/21/2012 7:20:00 PM

I bought this online a few months ago because of the funny packaging, and when I got it it smelled amazing!
As a lip balm it is sufficient, it's not amazingly moisturising but it's not drying for me, if you are someone with particularly dry lips I wouldn't recommend getting this product but if you just want something quirky that smells nice it's perfect!:p
But one thing is that the sort of plasticy stuff that gives the packaging the matte finish is peeling off mine which makes it look sort of gross

on 4/19/2012 5:08:00 PM

I honestly bought this for the adorable packaging, but after all the hype, I expected some moisterizing, yummy lip balm also...
It was amazing when I put this on my chapped, peeling lips because it made my lips soft and smelling exactly like summer fruit. But overnight, MY LIPS WERE WORSE THAN BEFORE! My lips were not peeling, but super dry, and I felt like this lip balm sucked the life out of them. Cute concept, but product was not for me or my lips... :(

Favorite lip balm! It takes serious self control to not lick it off my lips because it smells and tastes amazing!! It makes my lips so soft! I have five of them!

on 4/17/2012 12:40:00 AM

I bought this because of the cute packing and all of the hype. I forced myself to use it for those reasons ( hehe ) . The more I used it, the more my lips felt dry. The packing is cute, but annoying. I tried to apply it in class, but it rolled out of my hands onto the floor...and kept rolling...and rolling.. Needless to say it was embarrassing. The smell and taste reminds me of Peach Rings (Yummm). The packaging and taste/smell is the only reason it got two lippies. I no longer use it, and my lips feel much better. Say the 5 bucks and go buy yourself some Starbucks. It's so much more worth it ;)

on 4/17/2012 12:20:00 AM

Packaging is super adorable !
But i feel that this product is no different than my other lip balms like nivea , etc. and it is slightly more pricier too.
The smell is okay, not my favourite really. Won't repurchase .

on 4/16/2012 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product got my attention due to it's packaging and what made me try it is that it is CERTIFIED organic! 95% to boot and 100% natural. I was pleased that it has a lightweight feel to it, the nice scent and flavor was a bonus but was hoping it would be more moisturizing than it is. I am curios to know though how much product there is at the base and would that mean having to use something to get the product out or is it what you see is what you get kind of deal. I would re purchase to try a different flavor though I know the packaging will prevent me from bringing this with me as often as I wish as it will not fit in small purses.

on 4/13/2012 12:03:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Decent, nice smelling and tasting lip balm. Not super moisturizing, but not greasy and heavy either. It's a little bulky for my purse, so I keep it in my night table drawer. It works well for when I wake up in the middle of the night with uncomfortable dry lips (which happens fairly often).

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

OMG I LOVE THIS!!!! I TOTALLY RECCOMEND IT!!! Though it is not the most moistrizing lip balm you'll ever try its still great! the packaging is adorable and the scent is amazing. Kind of smells like peaches. Its hard to explain since I've never smelt this scent before. This was my first eos lip balm I ever tried and now I'm addicted to eos lip balms. There is so much product they give you too for the price. I have mine for almost a year and its still going.

on 4/12/2012 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Love the scent, it even tastes a little sweet when I lick my lips. I think it has quite a creamy texture and it feels great on the lips. I tend to use the balm and then a layer of gloss or lipstick.
EOS balm isnt' the best I've tried, but the cute packaging makes up for it, sort of.

on 4/12/2012 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this lip balm! It is the only lip balm that I continuously put on throughout my day, yet at the same time, it keeps my lips moisturized for hours and I live in the desert and have chronically dry, chapped lips. The reason that I only gave it four lippies is because it's too big to carry it with me.... but other than that, it's definitely one of my favs!

Popular Lip Treatments

Baby Lips Lip Balm
Prep + Prime Lip
Beeswax Lip Balm

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk