eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 4/7/2012 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My friend was using this like a year ago and loved it but i at the time was in love with Burt's bees. Recently I was at a yard sale and the lady had 1 brand new one still in the package for .50 ! I was like, OK, I'll try it. I'm sold. It is so silky and do moisturizing. The packaging is cute but a bit bulky when using a small pocketbook. I will repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have one of these in everyplace I need it: one in my locker, on in my school bag, one in my purse, one in my room, and one in my car. I think you can tell I kinda love them xD They have the CUTEST packaging, however it can be a bit hard to keep it a smaller purse do it's larger and more awkward size. But it's so darn cute I don't care! It has a very light scent that I really enjoy :) They are moisturizing and very light, lip balms should never be heavy and this one is very airy and easy :) So overall, awesome little globe of awesome.

on 3/29/2012 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This was crap. I bought it mostly because I liked the shape but its so inconvenient when I'm at work and I can't put it in my pocket b/c it looks all akward. The smell I liked at first but now I can't stand it. The moisturizing quality is horrible IMO. Didn't do anything for me. Will not be repurchasing.

on 3/27/2012 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is horrible! I bought this thinking the packaging is cute and curious to see how well it will work on my lips and it does absolutely nothing for me. It's less moisturizing than the original blistex and Chapstick brands.

on 3/26/2012 1:50:00 AM

I don't find the smell very fruity at all. Doesn't last long nor does it moisturize well (I have very dry lips as well). I bought it because I thought the packaging was cute but realized how inconvenient it is to put it in a clutch when I'm on a night out. Definitely not worth the price.

on 3/24/2012 7:59:00 AM

So after constantly seeing these in adorable advertisements, always getting mentioned here, etc, I broke down to buy the weird round ball. I thought it was cool the outside was rubbery and not plastic. Then I unscrewed it and applied it to me lips waiting for all the awesomeness to take over. Wah, wah, wah. Nope...wax in a ball. Didn't feel great, felt/tasted really, really waxy, and didn't do anything for my lips. Back to Neutrogena's white tubed lip balm.

on 3/24/2012 7:53:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i bought this online a few days ago, i read the reviews before i bought it, some people said that it smelt of plastic and has no fruity smell to it whatsoever. once i opened it i realised what they had meant, it does not smell fruity in any wayyy, i have bought other products that smell aboluelty delightful but this does not. hte reason i gave an overal rating of 4 was because it is so cute, the packaging i mean and i love the silky texture of the moisuuriser- perfect. its not greasy and its hyrating. so i will buy again but this time in a different flavour hopefully the taste and smell of the next one will be much nicer.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love eos lip balms!! They feel great on the lips and I love that they're natural and organic. I can't actually identify from the scent what summer fruit this smells like but its very pleasant. My fave is still the tangerine though.

I was naturally drawn into this product for the packaging and design, which is really unique. I don't mind that it wont fit in my pocket, as I carry handbag around everywhere anyway. The quality of the balm is really good, it has a creamier consistency than I expected, though it does take a few good coats to get good coverage. It costs about $8-10 for me to buy in Australia, but then again, thats normal for a good quality balm. Definitely trying other flavours!

on 3/22/2012 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have the Melon one and was halfway ordering some from a company when it was cancelled due to reports from China stating that the EOS lip balms contain DEHP which causes cancer :(
I'm unsure about these products now. Loved them coz they were natural.. Hmm..

Popular Lip Treatments

Baby Lips Lip Balm
Prep + Prime Lip
Lip Balm

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk