October 1, 2014 | 1441 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by winghearted

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have the type of lips that need constant moisture. Not only does this lip balm pack a moisturising punch, but it smells amazing. My lips have never been softer. I also don't have to constantly reapply this product, unless I've eaten or drank something. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2012 2:04:00 AM More reviews by jschaefer87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I hate that I hate this product, but every product is different to each consumer. Anyways, I am always trying new products and my lips had become extremely dry from the weather. I decide to load the EOS balm on overnight. Woke up with completely DRY DRY lips. This product, for me does not moisturize. I original bought it for the natural ingredients, and the cute packaging, but something about the ingredients had left my lips in worse condition. If you have sensitive skin or lips, I do not recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Leahbug

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

The biggest thing about this balm is the packaging- it's just so cool! every time I pull it out at school people ask to use it just because of how cool it looks. Packaging aside, I think this lip balm is really good! It's light weight and stays on my lips for awhile without being waxy, which I like because it protects them but doesn't prevent me from playing the flute or french horn in band class. It even lasts through 85 minutes of playing either one of those instruments which is really something!! Also, it smells good, doesn't taste bad or even get in my mouth, and it doesn't leave a gross waxy build up at the corners of my mouth. I may or may not repurchase, but for now I said no, because I really want to try out Palmer's cocoa butter lip balm next if i can find it. But if I can't find that then I'll definitely go back to this.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2012 10:42:00 AM More reviews by nikkinichole

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I thought I would really like this lip balm but I actually am not that impressed. It does not moisturize at all even after a applying a thick layer or repeated applications. I do like the taste and smell though but I think I'll stick with regular Chap-Stick or Aquaphor.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by kayynico

I absolutely LOVE this stuff, I actually have no idea how much i paid for it... i had heard a youtube review on it and went looking for it at my local walmart... couldnt find it anywhere and i was pretty bummed out. Then i went back another day and found it! so i just grabbed it as i was checking out and made my purchase. I love the sweet smell, taste, and i love all the oils in it, they are very good for your lips :) my lips are so kissable now its ridiculous!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2012 10:26:00 AM More reviews by charleyrupert

this product is really great but it has its cons like
: it doesn't stay on very long you have to keep putting more on
: it moisturizes very little bit
: very waxy (i hate that part)
but it also has its pros
: smells great!
:tastes great!
:its really cute looking
:easy to use no scrolling like lip balm

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 8:09:00 PM More reviews by XalisaheartsmakeupX

cat urine?!?!?! what the heck are people talking about?! this stuff smells amazing! pick a different scent if its really that bad but I think it smells really good! and its the best chapstick/lip balm that I have ever used! so moisturising and the packaging is so cute! lots of product in it too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 4:41:00 AM More reviews by kenzi1307

This product is to die for! It never fails to amuse me when applying it because of the shape and such, but in addition to that, it makes my lips feel so soft and silky. My lips are always dry and it drives me insane! But this fun little egg-shaped wonder has made my lips happy once again(:
Summer fruit has a light peachy taste and smell to me, and I love it!

-Highly recommended.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2012 2:59:00 AM More reviews by lmr007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love the packaging. This product has so much potential (in additon to some major marketing, I see), but it dries out my lips. When I smelled it, I can't believe I'm saying this, but it smelled like cat urine. Thank God for MUA, because other reviewers also noted the cat urine smell...so I know I'm not crazzzy. I mean, summer fruit shouldn't even remotely bring to mind cat urine, you know? Anyway, I love the packaging and I wish I loved the product. I have had much, much better product a lot, lot cheaper. PS. The lemon smells better, but strong...and dries out my lips as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by littlecrush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE this balm.It's moisturizing and hydrating and lasts for a long time. I love the smell and taste(lol). I also love the tangerine one,which is the first one I tried. The shape is so adorable and kind of makes it fun to apply.