July 26, 2014 | 1020 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2012 8:24:00 PM More reviews by shel21282

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I purchased this lip balm less than 1 week ago so this review is based on a short time period of use. I love the packaging of this lip balm- it allows for full, even coverage for upper and lower lips. The consistency of the balm is similar to blistex, Chapstick but the difference is it is mostly organic and stays on longer than the other brands. I started using this when my lips were very chapped with skin hanging off from the cold weather. Less than a week later my lips are mositurized and all the dry hanging piecs of skin are gone. I would definately repurchase this lip balm but NOT in summer fruit flavor. It smells awful but the smell doesn't really transfer into your mouth as a nasty flavor if you lick your lips. It doesn't smell like fruit at all. I will likely try the lemon flavor next tim which also has SPF protection. Overall very good product!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2012 5:28:00 PM More reviews by sophia1984422

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've got every flavor of this product including the medicated one. Among all these different flavors I love this summervfruit the most. It reminds me of some candy I love when I was a child but can't recall the name. Since I'm pregnant, I became very careful on using make up products especially lip balms/lip sticks anything I'm putting in my mouth eventually. This lip balm is all nature and claimed to be safe for pregnant women. It is very moisturing and cute packaging make it so easy to apply, I use it day and night and my lips feels good as always. The rice is a bit high for a lip balm, but consider the quality, will repurchase once I finish my.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by melo0u3e

I love the packaging of it. It is so cute and It smells good. Each time I put lip balm my friends say OH ITS HER EGG haha. But I have to admit that I like the Maybelline Baby lips most.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by prettyandsweet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this product is OK i mean the packaging is super cute! the smell is really nice when you smell it once in a while all the time it kind of gets annoying..
overall moisture it pretty good but if you let it dry on your lips then they get, well, dry and as if i hadnt had any chapstick on all day
if you like it gets addicting and you start putting it on very frequently

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Barbie298231

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Everyone raves about this, its so cute and it smells nice. I think this was about $5 where I am at which is pretty expensive for a cheap-o like me . I tried it out and I hate it, it really doesn't add moisture to my lips. The packaging pulled me in but I use this as a topping to another better moisture treatment to my lips. In the end if I use this alone, my lips come out drier :/. too bad tho its so pretty. For $7 I buy the neosporin lip treatment, much more worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by harleydavigirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I found about this product while searching for something else and ordered it, I got a great deal, two for $6.99, I received it today and put it on my lips, it's still there after and hour of me drinking my tea, eating and it makes my lips so soft, which I really like. Great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by bluebirdmgc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love these lip balm spheres! The product is very moisturizing and the sphere makes it compact and easy to apply. I imagine it's probably a pain when you get to the very bottom, but they last FOREVER so I can't really say for sure. I subtracted one lippie because there is no SPF. The scent is wonderful, and it even tastes a little sweet! My lips get so dry in the winter that they crack and bleed, and this has become a true HG for me!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by fallingashes93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It got some pretty good reviews so i decided to try it. It was okay but nothing really spectacular. I liked that it is organic. Its also a great conversation piece. I had people stop me to ask me what it is and then said how cool it was lol.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2012 2:32:00 PM More reviews by xwhereswaldo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This isn't really moisturizing at all. I also really don't like the smell/taste. It reminds me of cat pee or something awful.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2012 2:22:00 AM More reviews by TheTruth1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pros
-Very smooth lips after a few applications (minimizes lines)
-Slightly scented but not enough for you to want to devour it all
-cute packaging and very easy to put on

Cons
- the ball rolls lmao and it creates a bulge in my pocket

It looks like it's going to last a long long time and I don't regret buying it for around $5 in Canada. =)